Re: Do you know the truth about MJHDI?
July 08, 2010, 04:02:21 PM
loll what a crazy topic!
so, i don't have my own opinion because i'm in this forum?
so, i'm suppose to be banned because i post once in the other forum?
Strange, i'm still here, talking about what i believe with everyone including Mo and Souza...no matter if i'm disagree with some other ideas....the fact is i'm giving my opinion about hoax topics in a kind way....not by bitching everyone who doesn't think like me.
Sorry, i had to post that because i'm a little bit tired of people complaining when they don't even know how to talk to people...and this video made me mad...If you don't like a topic, skip it, don't read it! I don't believe some of the hoax points, i don't read them that's all.
Once again, sorry for my english lol
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

July 08, 2010, 04:17:19 PM
Quote from: "katooooooo"
loll what a crazy topic!
so, i don't have my own opinion because i'm in this forum?
so, i'm suppose to be banned because i post once in the other forum?
Strange, i'm still here, talking about what i believe with everyone including Mo and Souza...no matter if i'm disagree with some other ideas....the fact is i'm giving my opinion about hoax topics in a kind way....not by bitching everyone who doesn't think like me.
Sorry, i had to post that because i'm a little bit tired of people complaining when they don't even know how to talk to people...and this video made me mad...If you don't like a topic, skip it, don't read it! I don't believe some of the hoax points, i don't read them that's all.

you are right about that... ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

July 08, 2010, 04:21:45 PM
thanks CC :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 08, 2010, 10:08:23 PM
Quote from: "katooooooo"
thanks CC :)
I am badkolo, and I am chris, I dont know why the concern of over what name is connected to what other then we are business partners and friends.

you also cliam im nasty to members. I recall i have posted on this site less then 20 times since we opened it, and in any post where i might of seemed angry it wasNT towards members of this site but other hoaxers we had issues with in which i came to mo and souza defence, so i dont know where this rumor comes from, but i can tell you and so can many others who know me, im the nicest guy yuou can meet, im friendly caring and giving, I just dont likes liers and bullshitter, can or have i done bad things, sure, we all have, but its for love and thats a fact, and obviously you dont know much about me since everyone in july knew my face, my voice, where im from my facebook and all and i have accumilated a mulitude of friends and I am sure they would disagree with your harsh judgmeent of me. Also this site doesnt make 1 dam penny and never will, thats our motto, we are here for michael not money, but im funding this whole thing and will continue to do so FOR LOVE and FOR THE TRUTH.   i dont hide im always around and you can ask me anything you like, but please do so before making video that involve me, i dont mind but get yourfacts straight first or else YOU WILL BE DOING TO ME WHAT THE MEDIA DID TO MICHAEL.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Chat With Us About The Hoax You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If he\'s not alive then we are all dead!

bec

July 08, 2010, 10:11:50 PM
You guys know how I feel. I've never changed. The whole thing is nonsense and people get all wrapped up in their own bullshit they forget it's bullshit.

But the shit they say about Badkolo is a fucking crime. Good damn thing you guys locked that thread before I got home. I am fucking itching. He's the one and only person who stood up and put some fucking money where his mouth is and he gets shit on all over the fucking universe for it. Have some goddamn respect. Have some goddamn appreciation. No one know how to say thank you anymore? The whole world feels entitled to get something for nothing? I don't see anyone else stepping up and footing the goddamn bill. No, but Badkolo does for no reason other then to try and get to the bottom of this goddamn hoax and give us all a place to research and investigate and put our minds together and maybe make some goddamn sense out of this.

He gave us a playground and some are too busy pissing in the pool to maybe remove their heads from their asses and show some goddamn appreciation.

Fucking load of selfish ungrateful wretches.

Everyone who clicked and enjoyed in the last 8 months should send him a goddamn thank you card.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions