Re: Michael Jackson prosthetic tip on his nose
January 11, 2010, 07:33:16 AM
Wow!  Imagine if this were you, and you gave your all to your fans, but all they can do is pick you apart just like the tabloids and media.  My, my, wouldn't I feel just great.  I saw this thread last night and  noting the topic, decided to skip it.  But, as I passed by this morning, I saw there were two pages of comments and thought surely there would be some rational thoughts on here and to my relief, there was.  Kudos to those that know garbage when they see it. One Love.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2010, 07:34:31 AM
My thoughts are it is quite possible he had the tip, but it is not worth discussing further because if you had someone faking you then you would make sure that they looked like you to the people who knew you best. That might not be his fans.

Could Michael be in the ambulance and be dead now? I think yes that is possible. Does knowing he had a prosthetic help you determine he is dead? No. So moot point, just might be sad to see him in the ambulance that way.

By the way, I don't know how people can ignore the fact that he wanted his nose really pointy (kinda like that character he liked so much Peter Pan) so it may have taken a prosthetic. Either way, he was cute..lol.  I never bought in to why people were so darned concerned about Michael did with his face. If he liked it (and we liked looking at him too) let him do what he wants.

I also think if the court photo is real, that it looks like tape to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

January 11, 2010, 08:09:53 AM
I could care less what he did to his face, it was his, and he had every right to change it.  I think he's handsome no matter what.  The reason I think the photo is important is because if his nose isn't shadowed, altered by PS, or pushed down or covered by a hand, then it could be him in the ambulance if he had a prosthetic...because I would assume he either wouldn't sleep with it on, or it would have come off when they were doing CPR.  :(  And if it were a hoax he wouldn't be seen without his nose tip.  I would never dissect his features if it weren't important to the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

MJLover1990

January 11, 2010, 08:15:55 AM
I know we all have different opinions and all but I think we really should stop looking and his physical features what difference does it make if he did have or did not have a prosthetic tip he's still the same person and I love him for who he is and whatever he looks like is gorgeous to me. I don't see what this has to do with the hoax...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2010, 09:21:19 AM
Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"
I could care less what he did to his face, it was his, and he had every right to change it.  I think he's handsome no matter what.  The reason I think the photo is important is because if his nose isn't shadowed, altered by PS, or pushed down or covered by a hand, then it could be him in the ambulance if he had a prosthetic...because I would assume he either wouldn't sleep with it on, or it would have come off when they were doing CPR.  :(  And if it were a hoax he wouldn't be seen without his nose tip.  I would never dissect his features if it weren't important to the hoax.

I can definitely see what you are saying about that and respect that it is a reason to investigate it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

January 11, 2010, 09:24:03 AM
Thanks, I'm glad you understand.  I just hope it isn't the case!  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

January 11, 2010, 02:00:18 PM
The usual picture, after plastic apperatsii usually some time are plasters or bandages to support the shape of the nose ...is quite natural ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Zen

January 13, 2010, 08:48:33 PM
In the ambulance picture, the reason it is important, is because if this shows
either the nose tip removed due to trauma by cpr or collasped...it would be the REAL thing.
It's hard to tell, as if it IS the real thing, I DO believe the photographers blurred it
some out of respect to Michael before the publishing.

This is not about denial, Michael did have a prosthetic tip when the tissue at the
tip of his nose died.  Talking about it in regards to a HOAX or not, is not to disrespect
Michael but if we are looking for the truth...well, all aspects have to be looked at.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 13, 2010, 08:55:16 PM
The ambulance photo is almost certainly fake.. Check this link to a photo i have put on another thread, It is Amazing!!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 13, 2010, 10:50:37 PM
Quote from: "TheKingWillReturn"
The ambulance photo is almost certainly fake.. Check this link to a photo i have put on another thread, It is Amazing!!

I wasn't too impressed with it. In both instances of the pointy ears there was something pulling down on the ear (face mask in one and the other thing in the ambulance), so it wasn't convincing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Mark Twain

je

January 14, 2010, 02:01:40 PM
this is an interview with Dr. Klein abnout Michael nose

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 14, 2010, 02:13:55 PM
It does look to me as if the tip is missing.. and this thread isnt about bashing MJ or his looks, or his decisions..  its about the hoax.  And its an important bit of the hoax as if its a real photo then it gives credence to the reports that he had his nose tip missing at the hospital/morgue.  Unfortunately we cannot get to the truth without investigating these issues.

If its turns out to be true MJ had a prosthetic tip then it isnt MJ who should be critisised, so much as the scum bag surgeons who kept operating and operating.. who took the money and ran and didnt care about the damage.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

January 14, 2010, 02:28:38 PM
These pictures were previously posted in another thread. Credit belongs to someone else but I am unable to locate the thread they were in. The original OP used photoshop to remove the dust from the picture and then put a nightshade filter on it in the last one. I rotated them and sharpened them as they seemed a bit blurry.

Michael's nose does not look normal at all. It does not look like the tip is missing nor does it look caved in or broken.
It does look like something has been added to the photograph. I think this may have been done to give the appearance that his nose had been broken or missing the tip etc to coincide with the false reports in the media about this. It could also have been done on purpose to show that the photograph was a fake. I noticed that something was wrong with his nose the moment I saw this picture on ET.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tay3

January 14, 2010, 03:15:33 PM
To me it looks like his nose is flattened out a little in the ambulance pic, because they have his mouth wide open. In other pictures where the skin on his nose looks to be different shades of skin color... that could be from scar tissue from his surgeries, IMO. Isn't it interesting that all these pictures of MJ in the weeks before June 25th and also the ones that have surfaced after that date are so mysterious? He always has his hair in his face or sunglasses or both. Now this ambulance pic taken at odd angles, through tinted windows. We can never just look at a picture and say for sure what is is. Even more mysterious than MJ usually was/is. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 14, 2010, 08:36:33 PM
Quote from: "Zen"
In the ambulance picture, the reason it is important, is because if this shows
either the nose tip removed due to trauma by cpr or collasped...it would be the REAL thing.
It's hard to tell, as if it IS the real thing, I DO believe the photographers blurred it
some out of respect to Michael before the publishing.

This is not about denial, Michael did have a prosthetic tip when the tissue at the
tip of his nose died.  Talking about it in regards to a HOAX or not, is not to disrespect
Michael but if we are looking for the truth...well, all aspects have to be looked at.

Okkaaayyy.. Look at what we're examining here, folks.. feels ridiculous, IMO. And Zen, I'd like to know exactly where you got that information, please. What source exactly? I think that all of that nose stuff is just ridiculous.. There is no way it's fake, come on...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions