j I forgot to mention something so I forbid t say anything bad about Michael knowing that the Illuminati have done everything that Michael goes to one pedophile and I work on the two stories and I cry every time by reading both suffering and incomprehension of his gaze, to demolish the eyes of his fans in the audience calling him on what he likes and cherrie both children what stupidity, to remove any AC power that it has on real people, myself I am also surrounded by children and then, I have more confidence in adults and it s my duty then to all this I would fight until the end for him even if I have to leave for months or years I m crazy c my priority is raising my daughters
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: Diana Jean

Let's play with your game: proove you own sentences:

1. There is no proof in what TS says at all. S/he always claims that if we read it, we will find our proof.

2.Michael didn't fake his death to save the planet, of course not, it wasn't just one goal to achieve...

3.he wouldn't die for it.

4.He didn't die to spread the message of L.O.V.E.

5.Where is your proof that Michael is being controled by it?-where is your proove that he wasn't?

I need a proof of your statements, because as u wrote: we can't " BASE THEORIES ON THINGS THAT  HAVE NO PROOF..".

I wonder whether u saw things correctly, u urgue but it is u who doesn't give proofs...and even if u do give them, there can be someone new, another Diana Jean nr 2, who will disagree with u....

my point is, u can't make Mo and Suza or all of us, to give proofs, we don't have them, all these statements on this web page are our thoughts, and some of them match or are similar to others thoughts and this web page is just a place to write about them, so if we all had proofs, this web page wouldn't exist....my sister's husband is a prosecutor and i know "a little" about proofs....even if u get them there are always ways to oppose them....

P.S. English is my third language so sorry for spelling.....:)

Yvonne
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

For DIANA JEAN:

In many sentences u attack Micheal, that is why u will be attacked...u can always place your opinion without attacking HIM,otherwise, there always will be someone who will fight with u using your own gun: words,

so i give u my advise: if u didn't watch V for Vendetta-try to get it...and watch it....

and the proofs that u want? proove me that u weren't born as a donckey....just because u look like human doesn't mean u r human.....

Yvonne
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "IDK3MJ"
For DIANA JEAN:

In many sentences u attack Micheal, that is why u will be attacked...u can always place your opinion without attacking HIM,otherwise, there always will be someone who will fight with u using your own gun: words,

so i give u my advise: if u didn't watch V for Vendetta-try to get it...and watch it....

and the proofs that u want? proove me that u weren't born as a donckey....just because u look like human doesn't mean u r human.....

Yvonne

I never bad talked Michael. I would never. Please, re read my original post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

evidence are my searches, I searched the web every night same day I found you n have no idea but I am silent out of respect for Michael c is a d explain it was not me, I have over 200 videos about michael and hundreds on the Illuminati j have over 1,000 items or j have been links of links under the sub links on michael, all things are hidden TS makes us understand rediirections because we must look beyond the traditional items, ca and c is evidence, knowledge manage its files are, I give one to respect for michael nobody will know her secrets from me, you'll know in time when Michael will decide, I would stay silent, you can see my blog there s nothing of the secrets of Michael except what he wanted it to appear so if you believe it or nor you want to say unkind to Michael I suggest you d go to another site j've really means to find Your IP address and block your computer, turning then leave Michael alone, he didn't need that you deem it just still need your support and love he has suffered enough stop Enough !!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

For DIANA JEAN:

Your attacks of MJ:
Yes, he liked nature and all, but that didn't stop him from living in a huge mansion and driving a limo. Remember Neverland Ranch, how many achers of land do you think had to clear for that? You don't want to hear this, but it's the truth.
2.He didn't die to spread the message of L.O.V.E.
do you guys remember "Sony kills music"? when he protested Sony?
Yes he was a loving person, but that didn't stop him for standing up for himself when he needed too.
3.Everybody believes in the Illuminati and Mind Control, but where is your proof that it exists?
Where is your proof that Michael is being controled by it?
4.A lot of his songs have sexual references, is that the work of the illuminati? Or do they only control what he writes some of the time?

here u are my friend

Yvonne
Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 05:19:32 PM by IDK3MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mimie7659"
evidence are my searches, I searched the web every night same day I found you n have no idea but I am silent out of respect for Michael c is a d explain it was not me, I have over 200 videos about michael and hundreds on the Illuminati j have over 1,000 items or j have been links of links under the sub links on michael, all things are hidden TS makes us understand rediirections because we must look beyond the traditional items, ca and c is evidence, knowledge manage its files are, I give one to respect for michael nobody will know her secrets from me, you'll know in time when Michael will decide, I would stay silent, you can see my blog there s nothing of the secrets of Michael except what he wanted it to appear so if you believe it or nor you want to say unkind to Michael I suggest you d go to another site j've really means to find Your IP address and block your computer, turning then leave Michael alone, he didn't need that you deem it just still need your support and love he has suffered enough stop Enough !!!!!!!

And Michael would really want you to block my computer, right?
I never turned on Michael, and I never will. I never said anything bad about him.
Please, you're missing the point of my original post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "IDK3MJ"
For DIANA JEAN:

Your attacks of MJ:
Yes, he liked nature and all, but that didn't stop him from living in a huge mansion and driving a limo. Remember Neverland Ranch, how many achers of land do you think had to clear for that? You don't want to hear this, but it's the truth.
You forgot this part, my friend:
"Michael was a great person, and he loved nature" it's funny how you left that out.
And anyways, how is that an attack, enlighten me.

2.He didn't die to spread the message of L.O.V.E.
do you guys remember "Sony kills music"? when he protested Sony?
Yes he was a loving person, but that didn't stop him for standing up for himself when he needed too.
Did I not say he was a loving person? How is saying he stood up for himself an insult?
I didn't say there's anything wrong with that. I think it's great he stood up for himself.

3.Everybody believes in the Illuminati and Mind Control, but where is your proof that it exists?
Where is your proof that Michael is being controled by it?
Okay, insult how? All I did was ask for proof.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

For Diana Jean:

my points from 1 to 4 are pointed on purpose,

u don't understand: let me give u the clue:

u write like this: MJ is a wonderful human being but he is so too rich and stupid....

yes , u didn't write it but can u see what u do? u say one sentence good and next one bad...u gainsay....

no more conversation with u, as RALU says...it is not woth it....
u don't deserve to use MJ's picutes as your signature, in my opinion,

good bye, i will never write to u again, waste of my time....it is u who don't read others' posts and it is u with little faith....

u and your prooves that u ar a human being.....in another post u will propably ask for LOVE definition or proof it really exists because u didn't find it anywhere......[/color]

go to sleep sheep, go to sleep sheep,

Yvonne
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

u write like this: MJ is a wonderful human being but he is so too rich and stupid....

yes , u didn't write it but can u see what u do?
Give me a call when you're done insulting me and are ready to have a logical conversation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mehere

Oh boy.... lot's of thoughts here.  
Fascinating!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

je pense aussi que TS fait tres bien son travail, a part que je voudrai bien savoir ce que veut dire PPL , j ai pas encore trouve pfffffff bisous de normandie france que dieu vous benisse et vous protege tous i love you so much
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
@TS

what do you think about Jermaine's tweet?

u guys on that Ustream. We gotta moderate it better, then I'll go on. I don't like reading conspiracy theories. not good.  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ralu

IDK3MJ, Mimie, Diana Jeane, all I can say is that from my knowledge, Michael was always humble and forgiving. Even when Eminem attacked him so bad with his vid, he didn't say anything nasty about him...he just pointed that was not a nice thing to do; when Arvizo lied about the sexual abuse, MJ insisted that he was just a sweet child and I don't remember saying any bad word about him; even referring to Gavin's mother he was upset, hurted, but not furious. It is a shame that we, people who love MJ - and we don't face the same awful situations that he did -  cannot learn from his message. His ONLY direct message. Dear friends, please forgive, try to feel the LOVE even when you disagree; try to think that maybe one or another was not bad intended in s/his words but maybe you missunderstood. And even if s/he was mean, try to think about what determined s/he to be like that and show understanding and compation instead of punishing. Choose to avoid the conflicts. Do not respond with others bad words. What is the gain from this? Come on, guys, let's just be brothers. Brothers fight from time to time, but never hate eachother. We are just a few; we cannot aford to loose any of us. Of course, this is just a suggestion. Maybe you would like to give it a try. Not to respond with anger is a grate virtue. Hugs. LOVE & PEACE.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life isn\'t about waiting for the storm to pass...it is about learning to dance in the rain

:) Dear Ralu
Thanks so much for Your beautiful words!!  I send You much love light and peace and happiness and also to everyone here I send ans wish for You all and everyone worldwide much love peace, happiness and light, so that we may all have what we need to think for ourselves, make our own decisions, and the power to control our own destinies and those things are truly amazing gifts- that sme of us in this home of ours the world just don't have.   L.O.V.E is the most powerful energy we can use that and gratitude, they have been proven to turn bad water perfect and bad rivers pure, by scientists.  Everything again by scientists has been proven to be energy, including us and so with these precious gifts and forwarding them on and spreading them the best way we can, no matter how big or small we can manage, we will see a difference and make a big difference, and there will come a time with all the positivty focused, prayed for or however any of us offer up our thoughts, wants, prayers; L.O.V.E.  will conquer all  and be 'the way the truth and the light' for all to see, live for and by and appreciate.  L.O.V.E is so beautiful and powerful when it is given truly honestly and purely and unconditionally!!  We can all live by it and slowly but surely others will see our example and see how beautiful it is and more will join us in our quest, for people worldwide might not all believe what we believe re MJ - I know I have many around me, but they may love him like we do or just like him or not as an artist of their choice, but one thing  we can all agree on is the power and unity that is L.O.V.E and we can all be so truly grateful for that!!!  L.O.V.E  and GRATITUDE forever and always, to each and every one of You and all the world, for without each other we could not be.  Much love, light, peace, Happiness and hugs full of L.O.V.E so much L.O.V.E for You all and to You all and all the world.
all my L.O.V.E
forever and always
Michelle
xoxoxox

ps I have to say in fact I was just saying to my Mum today who also believes what we believe and we were at one of our beautiful rivers here in Dunedin New Zealand, where we had to turn away from enjoying it , as a whole  lot of teens had totally trashed it with all their alcohol residue, broken bottles, whole bottles and all their rubbish of the like and more teens were still arrivng and I said since being connected to all You wonderful beautiful people all us United by MJ and our love and belief in him, here and other sites whether hoax or tribute sites- I have not come across such a truly beautiful, loving and dedicated group of people and I mentioned  Children as well ( because of what we had just seen) whom are so deep thinking and  who either beyond their years or us older people- all of whom have so much more depth of character than any ol' person walking down any street,  in respect love and dignity for all living things including our Environment and Earth. All this because we are all united by our L.O.V.E of MJ and waht he stands for!!   And for all this I am so proud and was so proud as I told this to my Mum, that we all us here and everywhere have come to be united in something so very truly special that is just so 'Magical' it leaves me 'Speechless' with admiration and I honour all of You and MJ for what positive energy in L.O.V.E that has been created so amazingly and so easily!! And I thank You Mo andSouza  and other people whom have created these sites so that we can all unite in this amazing celebration of this wonderful human being Michael J Jackson and all he stands for!! For without You guys and other website developers we all would have no where common to turn to with our thoughts prayers and love for MJ and all else that brings us together!! So thanks so much and 'i Love You all so much' !!  I feel like we are all family and friends, and it truly feels great and truly unique and so so very special!!  So thanks again and love and hugs and gratitude to You all!! So very sorry to go on and bore anyone!! I had better stop, so I wil close for now!! oh ps with regard to the site my Mum and me saw ( we would love to have  cleaned it up if we had had the means to do so, but the area was so very big and all the teens were still there -not necessary all whom had created it, we are going though to let our local Council know so that hopefully some of the envrionmental damage can be undone and any inocent people or animals or wild life won't get hurt) just din't want You all to think we didn't care. and      I also thought if MJ as well- as this kind of disrespect he would probably be so angry , but I thought of all of YOU and others  and how  proud he would be that in his name we have united in L.O.V.E for him and all the Universe and that there are those of us out there trying our best in our humble crusade to turn this kind of thing around and do our best to show love, feel love, work through and for love and keep on keeping on even when it might seem we have little proof , but through our faith and belief in L.O.V.E we know that with every little bit we do and achieve and 'make that change' for the better to 'Heal the World',  it is worth it and every single effort we put into it!! Just like Him he never gave up and kept coming back again and again and I do believe he will again, through L.O.V.E and for L.OV.E of all living things -everything, but in his own time!! Forever and always I believe and L.O.V.E Michael and am forever grateful to him now and forever , for all the beautiful gifts he has given me, his music and entertainment and all his knowledge he has shared and his great example of a humantarian that I so want to be like him!! and also all Of You  and others I have met , the great gift of all You beautiful people, whom if it wasn't for him I  wouldn't have met, know  and love, and I L.O.V.E  You all and hope we can all forever be together forever family friends  united forever in MJ and beacause of him and all he stands for !!
much love light happiness and peace!! and hugs full of love and for anyone alone in thier belief's I send you special hugs to, as alone it can get hard to keep on!!  But please know You are not alone for in loving energy we are all united as one!!! :)  
forever in L.O.V.E AND GRATITUDE!!
all my love
Michelle   ;)
xoxoxo
MIchelle
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt