I don't really see any point to LMP doing an interview about MJ now.  First of all she is married to another man now and she haven't been with MJ since the late 90's.  I think she should just live her life and keep her mouth shut.  I'm not really interested in what she has to say because I don't think it's necessary for her to speak after all this time.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MashMike"
Honestly, i dont even wanna watch it, after all the the crap she said about Michael, i'm sure now she is gonna praise him and say what a wonderful person he was
You said it all,they all come back and regret their words while he was alive.
 :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Please...
Let's not rehash all the edited PapCrap lies & interviews over the yrs. concerning Lisa.  So much has been twisted & turned in the past dredging up hatred of her. Here's what I've learned from a friend on another social network:
"After she was warned by karen faye (this did not come from karen's side but some other sources) about Oprah's attitude towards michael and his subsequent mistrust of her, lisa made some demands, that is laid down some terms of her own from oprah's team..."

this is how karen faye exactly worded it:  
"maybe mrs J and lmp can change her mind. (Oprah's) a bigger power may be guiding the ship."  she actually has her hands full defending lisa from the fans attacks. most of her tweets are on that subject.  This may be why this interview hasn't aired & Ms. O has gone after Kathrine.

I don't completely trust KF.  She still gets hate mail from the haters. But her consistent reply runs along these lines...
"why do you want me to trash someone(lisa) mj loved and cared for,, i am supportive and understanding of those mj loved and wary of those he was suspicious of.... she (lisa) loved him and he loved her..... if you know her and understand her, you won't think that way....she loved him very much but if you only know the hardships she had to navigate through in her life.... or you don't know how much she had to endure in his world as his wife.... they loved each other very much but neither of them had an easy life/childhood, or both did not have a good family life to serve as an example, or you don't know them, i have often seen them interact as a loving husband and wife, etc."

Let's not judge... There's so much we do not know.  The Jackson's have nothing against her; neither should anyone else.
It's all for L.O.V.E. remember?  

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

Quote from: "MsTrinity333"
Please...
Let's not rehash all the edited PapCrap lies & interviews over the yrs. concerning Lisa.  So much has been twisted & turned in the past dredging up hatred of her. Here's what I've learned from a friend on another social network:
"After she was warned by karen faye (this did not come from karen's side but some other sources) about Oprah's attitude towards michael and his subsequent mistrust of her, lisa made some demands, that is laid down some terms of her own from oprah's team..."

this is how karen faye exactly worded it:  
"maybe mrs J and lmp can change her mind. (Oprah's) a bigger power may be guiding the ship."  she actually has her hands full defending lisa from the fans attacks. most of her tweets are on that subject.  This may be why this interview hasn't aired & Ms. O has gone after Kathrine.

I don't completely trust KF.  She still gets hate mail from the haters. But her consistent reply runs along these lines...
"why do you want me to trash someone(lisa) mj loved and cared for,, i am supportive and understanding of those mj loved and wary of those he was suspicious of.... she (lisa) loved him and he loved her..... if you know her and understand her, you won't think that way....she loved him very much but if you only know the hardships she had to navigate through in her life.... or you don't know how much she had to endure in his world as his wife.... they loved each other very much but neither of them had an easy life/childhood, or both did not have a good family life to serve as an example, or you don't know them, i have often seen them interact as a loving husband and wife, etc."

Let's not judge... There's so much we do not know.  The Jackson's have nothing against her; neither should anyone else.
It's all for L.O.V.E. remember?  

You are soooo right!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

finfin

New date for Lisa Marie on Oprah October 21st You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

trublu

Quote from: "finfin"
New date for Lisa Marie on Oprah October 21st You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thank you for posting that.

Interesting comment on that page, I hope it's not true..

Oprah, I have noticed that on your scheduling for the interview with Lisa, that you have two other shows regarding molestation before the show about Michael Jackson. Now I would like to know, how did you come up with your scheduling tactics? Is this another insuination of yours to declare Michael Jackson guilty, despite being proven innoncent? And the fact that there are FBI files indicating his innocence? Your attitude and behavior towards Michael Jackson has been insensitive and digusting. Stop vilifying an innocent man, stop using his name to get yourself ratings, JUST STOP. Your hypocrisy and fake compassion is sickening.. Leave Michael alone, we all know how you feel with your media hate filled lies.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

finfin

@ trueblu, OMG I hope this isn't true, I hope it is all good that these interviews are taking place on Oprah
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

I remember when she did the reflection on the 1993 interview. & she had to CONSTANTLY remind the audience that this was right before the charges, which is why she didn't ask him questions about it. :roll:  :roll:  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

does anyone know where or how I can watch that interview on Thursday considering I'm not in the States?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

I think she could redeem herself IF and only if she apologized and admitted she was wrong.

I really hope she does.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wow O is on a roll :roll:  Of course she will pre-requisite the LMP interview show with 2 others about sexual abuse.  I wonder if that was purposely done, leading up to the Jacksons interview?  Just a thought :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Do

Source
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thursday, October 21

All New! For The First Time: Lisa Marie Presley Speaks Out About The Death Of Ex-Husband Michael Jackson (PG)
Oprah is on location in England as Lisa Marie Presley speaks out about the death of her ex-husband, Michael Jackson, for the first time. In her one and only interview, she opens up about the intimate details of their marriage, the parallels between Michael and her famous father, Elvis Presley, and why the marriage ended. Thursday's Oprah.

I wonder what parallels she refers to!!!
Last Edit: October 17, 2010, 03:58:24 PM by Do
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

Do

Trublu wrote:

Interesting comment on that page, I hope it's not true..

Oprah, I have noticed that on your scheduling for the interview with Lisa, that you have two other shows regarding molestation before the show about Michael Jackson. Now I would like to know, how did you come up with your scheduling tactics? Is this another insuination of yours to declare Michael Jackson guilty, despite being proven innoncent? And the fact that there are FBI files indicating his innocence? Your attitude and behavior towards Michael Jackson has been insensitive and digusting. Stop vilifying an innocent man, stop using his name to get yourself ratings, JUST STOP. Your hypocrisy and fake compassion is sickening.. Leave Michael alone, we all know how you feel with your media hate filled lies.
[/quote]

Yes Trublu, unfortunately it's true, can you believe this??????

Oh my, there are 50 comments on the upcoming show right now and the MJ-fans are really upset by it.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

trublu

Quote from: "Do"
Yes Trublu, unfortunately it's true, can you believe this??????

Honestly I would like to reserve judgment until I have seen the show, but I really really hope something good comes from this.

Unfortunately I am not very hopeful but I really want to be wrong here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WTF :|

She better be saying that she was wrong & was too lazy to do research , but now that she did she knows he's innocent! :evil:

or else she's NOT helping the whole "image restoration" part of the hoax.  :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions