all4loveandbelieve

Re: ELIMS
November 12, 2010, 11:14:49 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

Even if Mike himself would come out and say he was O2 dude, he should have to prove it because I would call BS. I agree with Sin, there is nothing about this guy that even makes me think it's him. Everything screams prostetic make-up to me and MJ behind the curtain directing this circus.The mannerisms and voice could have been intentionally weird if it was MJ himself, but the mouth does not match and to me that's a dead giveaway. I don't look at teeth because they are probably false and scars can be made with prostetic make-up.  

i AGREE.....
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

MissG

November 12, 2010, 11:44:55 AM
Quote from: "Datroot"
Quote from: "MJ_Facts"
@ Gema

According to the autopsy he had natural teeth but IMO the look changed dramatically (see thread "How can teeth change ...". The teeth are now very pointy and no regular ... if you compare them to Mike's teeth in the 70s and 80s. Besides, at that time they appeared to be whiter, "thicker" and less transparent.

Yes, my thoughts two - they were a lot straighter in the 80s

Porcelain sheets?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

November 12, 2010, 01:11:22 PM
That was MJ at the O2 arena. I do not know why you people say it wasnt.

I can see the younger generation between 1- 25 saying it is not becasue they really did follow MJ
The older Generatin like my self who has followed him since 9 or 10 our selves know the real thing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 12, 2010, 01:25:17 PM
Quote from: "dominque"

I can see the younger generation between 1- 25 saying it is not becasue they really didn't follow MJ.The older Generatin like my self who has followed him since 9 or 10 our selves know the real thing.

It has nothing to do with age,that is an absurd assumption to make.
It has to do with extensive research,facts,and information I have recieved through my job and people I know/what I have read and looked into and I am entitled to my opinion based on those things.
It has nothing to do with my age.

You can't speak for the entire population of MJ fans over 25...or below it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 12, 2010, 10:46:00 PM
Quote from: "dominque"

I can see the younger generation between 1- 25 saying it is not becasue they really did follow MJ
The older Generatin like my self who has followed him since 9 or 10 our selves know the real thing.

No disrespect intended here dominque - but hasn't there ever been a time throughout your life where you saw Michael either in a picture, on the news, or recently in TII or 02 and you thought "is that really him...he looks different?" I'm just wondering because even though I wasn't a "fanatic" I did pay attention whenever I saw Michael and there were times I was really confused by what I saw. The 02 pictures are among them. I appreciate your view on this.

Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

nWo

November 12, 2010, 10:57:24 PM
If you look at the video of the O2 conference and that picture where it looks shorter in the back, it is obvious the picture was 'shopped. The video you can clearly see the hair is near shoulder length and the hair looks it be stuck in between the collar (as a man with long hair i can say that it happens frquently).

Just my view on it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 13, 2010, 06:28:04 AM
Quote from: "Sinderella"
 Released:March 09
Released December 09

Like I said before...If they were going to photoshop the pictures to REMOVE the tan he quite obviously had,slim his nose down,change his chin,chop his hair,why make him look different in the first place?
Why not save these 6 guys below a job of 'shopping every picture to make them look MORE like Michael?

PHOTOSHOP R US

and this is without the lack of vocab,weird behaviour/walk/bounce/accent..etc.
No one is going to change my mind.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
November 13, 2010, 07:48:05 AM
On the This is It dvd,  it shows MJ arriving/leaving to the press conference on a buggy.

Whereas all the videos of the 02 announcement, show him not going on the buggy, but instead choosing to walk instead.......

.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[youtube:2682u3sl]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqzvD4CmP9Q&playnext=1&list=PL53757CA97B9D8894&index=10[/youtube:2682u3sl]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 13, 2010, 07:54:47 AM
There are pictures of the 02 stage which indicate two very different set ups also.
I'll get on to searching them out now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 13, 2010, 07:03:15 PM
Released December 09

Like I said before...If they were going to photoshop the pictures to REMOVE the tan he quite obviously had,slim his nose down,change his chin,chop his hair,why make him look different in the first place?
Why not save these 6 guys below a job of 'shopping every picture to make them look MORE like Michael?

PHOTOSHOP R US

Those two photos were taken from different places, so different angles, different lights, different cameras. His nose looks more slim in the paler photo, but I think it's just because of the light.
It is possible though that someone photosopped some of the O2 pictures.
But these two don't prove it to me, as they are basically different. On the second photo you can see a necklace under his left collar. And the mike covers his suit differently, you can see it if you focus on the embroidery.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

November 13, 2010, 07:50:26 PM
Quote from: "DREAMSandTRUTH"
Released December 09

PHOTOSHOP R US

Those two photos were taken from different places, so different angles, different lights, different cameras. His nose looks more slim in the paler photo, but I think it's just because of the light.
It is possible though that someone photosopped some of the O2 pictures.
But these two don't prove it to me, as they are basically different. On the second photo you can see a necklace under his left collar. And the mike covers his suit differently, you can see it if you focus on the embroidery.

You must be kidding me?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

November 13, 2010, 07:54:11 PM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
On the This is It dvd,  it shows MJ arriving/leaving to the press conference on a buggy.

Whereas all the videos of the 02 announcement, show him not going on the buggy, but instead choosing to walk instead.......

[youtube:9uxngs44]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqzvD4CmP9Q&playnext=1&list=PL53757CA97B9D8894&index=10[/youtube:9uxngs44]

Your comment made me remember something odd...

[attachment=0:9uxngs44]O2 Press Bus.png[/attachment:9uxngs44]

The arrival on the bus appears in the trailer for the movie "This Is it" and the dancers say "there's Michael", "There's the man", "Woo", "The man is here" and then we see Michael enter a door, the screen goes Black and we see him inside Culver Studios, wearing the same jacket as the O2 Press conference. The stuff from Culver Studios is the "Green Screening" of the 11 dancers into 1100 for "They Don't Care About Us" Arch shot.

Starts at about 0:29 in the video

[youtube:9uxngs44]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iEHGU6hd04[/youtube:9uxngs44]

[attachment=4:9uxngs44]Trailer TII 1.png[/attachment:9uxngs44]
[attachment=3:9uxngs44]Trailer TII 2.png[/attachment:9uxngs44]

In the movie itself we don't see that arrival by bus and the dialogue starts after Michael has already entered Culver studios.

[attachment=2:9uxngs44]TII DVD 1.png[/attachment:9uxngs44]
[attachment=1:9uxngs44]TII DVD 2.png[/attachment:9uxngs44]
So are we see Michael enter the O2 for the press conference or his entering Culver Studios?
If it is from the Press conference why do they make it look like it's Culver Studios in the trailer for "This Is It"?
If it is Culver Studios, then why is it included in the video for the O2 Press Conference and how would that be possible if the Culver studio footage was filmed AFTER the O2 Press Conference?
Why would Michael be wearing the same Jacket at Culver that he wore at the O2 Press Conference and then they combine this footage when he makes his entrance at Culver Studios?

Because it's all a movie and a big huge hoax!  ;)  :lol:
Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 08:06:40 PM by Serenitys_Dream
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

November 13, 2010, 08:06:22 PM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Quote from: "2good2btrue"

[youtube:2lo3oq2y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqzvD4CmP9Q&playnext=1&list=PL53757CA97B9D8894&index=10[/youtube:2lo3oq2y]

Your comment made me remember something odd...

The arrival on the bus appears in the trailer for the movie "This Is it" and the dancers say "there's Michael", "There's the man", "Woo", "The man is here" and then we see Michael enter a door, the screen goes Black and we see him inside Culver Studios, wearing the same jacket as the O2 Press conference. The stuff from Culver Studios is the "Green Screening" of the 11 dancers into 1100 for "They Don't Care About Us" Arch shot.

Starts at about 0:29 in the video

[youtube:2lo3oq2y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iEHGU6hd04[/youtube:2lo3oq2y]

[attachment=3:2lo3oq2y]Trailer TII 1.png[/attachment:2lo3oq2y]
[attachment=2:2lo3oq2y]Trailer TII 2.png[/attachment:2lo3oq2y]

In the movie itself we don't see that arrival by bus and the dialogue starts after Michael has already entered Culver studios.

[attachment=1:2lo3oq2y]TII DVD 1.png[/attachment:2lo3oq2y]
[attachment=0:2lo3oq2y]TII DVD 2.png[/attachment:2lo3oq2y]
So are we see Michael enter the O2 for the press conference or his entering Culver Studios?
If it is from the Press conference why do they make it look like it's Culver Studios in the trailer for "This Is It"?
If it is Culver Studios, then why is it included in the video for the O2 Press Conference and how would that be possible if the Culver studio footage was filmed AFTER the O2 Press Conference?
Why would Michael be wearing the same Jacket at Culver that he wore at the O2 Press Conference and then they combine this footage when he makes his entrance at Culver Studios?

You just blew my mind Serenity!  :shock:  :lol:

I always thought the whole press conference looked really staged, and it didn't seem to me that the audience there was even in the same room, or filmed the same day.  It looked fake and weird and off.  So if it was all just filmed in a studio that would make a lot of sense.

If that was Michael, then maybe he was wearing a prosthetic mask of "himself" - for the purpose of speculation.  He would act out of character (he was very Tom Cruise-ish to me at that press conference), and talk differently then have a strange confrontational manner at the very end with someone we can't see.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
November 13, 2010, 08:18:21 PM
SD, I was just thinking the same thing........it is the same outfit, and the way he walks is sooooo  02 MJ.  He looks angry and is walking with that same strud...stomping type of walk....the only person missing is Dr Thome Thome.  Do you think what I'm thinking  ;)  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 13, 2010, 10:55:23 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

Even if Mike himself would come out and say he was O2 dude, he should have to prove it because I would call BS. I agree with Sin, there is nothing about this guy that even makes me think it's him. Everything screams prostetic make-up to me and MJ behind the curtain directing this circus.The mannerisms and voice could have been intentionally weird if it was MJ himself, but the mouth does not match and to me that's a dead giveaway. I don't look at teeth because they are probably false and scars can be made with prostetic make-up.  
I second that.
Also, I remember when I first saw that on Tv, back then in March last year, I was like... "Is that MJ?"... Of course I believed it was by then, but he had something about it that made me go hmmm.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions