:lol: wow i'm Speechless! I guess they mourn by working on a clothing line?  :lol: I'd by one of the t-shirts though  :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'\'Piece by piece by piece MJ will be revealed until he drops out\'\'

<---- DaTrootWillPrevail from YouTube.

Quote from: "ForTheTruth"
Jackson 5 Launch Clothing Line

He added, "I've been wanting to do this for a long time. I've seen other friends be successful with their lines, like Puffy with Sean John. I've been in this business for a long time and our name is known around the world."

....so work on your own design!!....don't use your brother's success!!....Just a bunch of vultures!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm sorry, but $600.00 for a leather jacket that is a repeat.  You can get one on ebay for $200.00 and it is the real thing.  I used to have the Thriller jacket and the Beat It jacket back in 1984ish.  I can't remember the exact year.  But, my Mom paid that much for all of her girls to have a jacket, not just one.  Although it was over 20 years and the price of things do go up in years, I don't see how they can justify $600.00.  That jacket better smell like Michael and sing like Michael. :lol:   If anyone really wants one that bad, go to ebay and buy one that is used and use the rest of the money it would have cost and contribute it to a charity.  I see this failing like all the other things that they have tried to do since Michael's disappearance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions