Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
I am not interested in people's private life, unless they are close to me and even they have the right to keep things to themselves.

So i take it that you wont be reading Jermaines book, then.

Oh yes I will. Mike hoaxed his death because he wants people to know the true story. Completely different story since we are investigating a hoax here that has everything to do with how he was portrayed in the media and the story behind the mask.

So we are the same, then.  You do have an interest in the private life.
Im not 100% behind the hoax, so i have to look at things objectively.  I cannot say for sure that this is a hoax, so therefore i have to also look at the other reasons that Jermaine has written this book.

If Michael has died..   is it wrong or right for Jermaine to be telling these intimate details now that his brother cannot protest or grant his permission?

I agree with what someone said earlier,..   that there is a difference between a celeb having a private life...  and those that make money from selling their private life and then expecting the bad not to come out, as well as the good.  

Jermaine is selling his private life.  Simple as.  He even did a reality show....  so he cant complain now that some unsavoury revelations are being touted about.

(P.S. - Souza - it comes across as a bit rude and patronising to "tut tut" someone.  Like i said, im a grown woman.  Please can you speak to me with the same level of respect that i speak to you?   That's all i ask for...   a civilised and respectful debate.)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

~Souza~

I am not interested in people's private life, unless they are close to me and even they have the right to keep things to themselves.

So i take it that you wont be reading Jermaines book, then.

Oh yes I will. Mike hoaxed his death because he wants people to know the true story. Completely different story since we are investigating a hoax here that has everything to do with how he was portrayed in the media and the story behind the mask.

So we are the same, then.  You do have an interest in the private life.
Im not 100% behind the hoax, so i have to look at things objectively.  I cannot say for sure that this is a hoax, so therefore i have to also look at the other reasons that Jermaine has written this book.

If Michael has died..   is it wrong or right for Jermaine to be telling these intimate details now that his brother cannot protest or grant his permission?

I agree with what someone said earlier,..   that there is a difference between a celeb having a private life...  and those that make money from selling their private life and then expecting the bad not to come out, as well as the good.  

Jermaine is selling his private life.  Simple as.  He even did a reality show....  so he cant complain now that some unsavoury revelations are being touted about.

(P.S. - Souza - it comes across as a bit rude and patronising to "tut tut" someone.  Like i said, im a grown woman.  Please can you speak to me with the same level of respect that i speak to you?   That's all i ask for...   a civilised and respectful debate.)

No, we are not the same at all. I do not think such a price has to be paid for being famous. I think people should start minding their own business and keeping their noses out of someone else's. So no, not the same at all.

And tut tut was a response to your sudden and strange defending behaviour, nothing to be offended by. It simply means chill out here in Holland.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I have very mixed feelings about Omer.  There is no doubt in my mind that he and Michael were (maybe still are, but I don't think he knows about the hoax) very close.  However, there has to be a reason why the family (which would include Michael since he owns the home) wanted him out of Havenhurst, and it's my understanding that he hasn't been around the kids in quite a while.  I know he tweets with Genevieve (and did a song with her), and Jaafar, but you don't see him communicating with any of Michael's siblings (only some of their kids).

I also don't believe in any way that Michael is his father, so it really bothers me that Omer doesn't just set the record straight and admit that, instead of acting the way he is.  By skirting around the issue, he is leading people to believe that he really is Michael's son, and I can't help but wonder if he is doing this on purpose in an effort to spread his own popularity.

I would also like to say that I don't care whether he is Michael's son or not, and it isn't anyone's business anyway.  But having said, I just don't believe that he is Michael's son, so it bothers me that he is handling it the way that he is, because by refusing to address it, he is essentially alluding to actually being Michael's son.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No, we are not the same at all. I do not think such a price has to be paid for being famous. I think people should start minding their own business and keeping their noses out of someone else's. So no, not the same at all.

And tut tut was a response to your sudden and strange defending behaviour, nothing to be offended by. It simply means chill out here in Holland.

:roll:  Wow, you are rude.

people should mind their own business??   right..   you obviously havent read any of my points.   reality show???   Invite cameras IN.  

People should mind their own business...  but you dont mind reading the books or watching the shows???   Hypocracy at its best.
im not going to contribute to this thread again.  The damn right rudeness astounds me.  Now you are judging my behaviour?  Get away with you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

~Souza~

Fine by me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

About the brother not paying child support: I don't believe what I see in the media, and none of us should. Who is saying that story is real?
[/color]

you should read the book that one of Jermaines ex's wrote.  Cant remember her name off the top of my head, but she has Jermaines oldest children who are grown up now.

I believe her because a lot of what she wrote in the 90's seems to be playing out now (again) with Jermaine, and also a lot co-incides with what LaToya wrote in her book.

Hazel Gordy??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No.....Jermain's ex-girlfriend Margaret Moldano (sp??)  The book is called "Jackson Family Values"....interesting read.  Can find it on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

I think the speculation works to Obee's advantage. If he straight up came out saying he was MJ's son, then he would have to live up to that comparison [talent wise] and if he says no..not my dad, there wouldn't be as much interest in his art. This marketting is clever and wise at the same time. Question marks keep people interested as we all like answers to those questions. Clever boy. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

it seems to me throughout this entire thing there has been some creative use of language going on. it's everywhere.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MashMike

Agree with PureLove, it doesn't matter whether Omer is Michael's biological son or not, Michael loves him as much as he loves 3 of his kids, he has been around Michael since his early childhood and if they have chosen to keep it private, i respect their decision
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

MissG

Quote from: "msteetee34"
Omer Bhatii MJ's rumored son recently did an interview addressing rumors about him being MJ's son.  He said that he never even spoke on the topic before.  He also mentions how the media takes your words and twist them around.  He tears up when talking about MJ.  This man is genuine in my book especially after seeing this interview.  You can see the pain in his eyes when he talks about keeping that side of his life private.  I really feel for him.  Imagine how it would feel to constantly be questioned about someone being your father when you and him already know the truth.
[youtube:3qs6soyd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9axpx5fKCA[/youtube:3qs6soyd]

He is very polite and careful with his answers (and good looking too!). However, I am going to be the bad poster here  ;)  By him not talking openly about MJ´s parenthood he gains publicity as well. His CD is out there.
He could say -"Hey, my dad is Mr Bhatti, not Michael, show some respect to my dad, mom, and Michael", yet he skips the question and gives no answer to it.

And Joe Jackson talked about Omer -"He is a Jackson", he said when he was asked about MJ´s kids.

May be they do this to keep Omer´s career more interesting and up on the net, but please, stop blaming fans and supporters of being nosy on MJ´s family business since they are the 1st ones talking about their lifes and building controversy on this subjects. Joe is an example of this behaviour:
-" He is a Jackson"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Quote from: "Gema"
Quote from: "msteetee34"
Omer Bhatii MJ's rumored son recently did an interview addressing rumors about him being MJ's son.  He said that he never even spoke on the topic before.  He also mentions how the media takes your words and twist them around.  He tears up when talking about MJ.  This man is genuine in my book especially after seeing this interview.  You can see the pain in his eyes when he talks about keeping that side of his life private.  I really feel for him.  Imagine how it would feel to constantly be questioned about someone being your father when you and him already know the truth.
[youtube:mly1995w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9axpx5fKCA[/youtube:mly1995w]

He is very polite and careful with his answers (and good looking too!). However, I am going to be the bad poster here  ;)  By him not talking openly about MJ´s parenthood he gains publicity as well. His CD is out there.
He could say -"Hey, my dad is Mr Bhatti, not Michael, show some respect to my dad, mom, and Michael", yet he skips the question and gives no answer to it.

And Joe Jackson talked about Omer -"He is a Jackson", he said when he was asked about MJ´s kids.

May be they do this to keep Omer´s career more interesting and up on the net, but please, stop blaming fans and supporters of being nosy on MJ´s family business since they are the 1st ones talking about their lifes and building controversy on this subjects. Joe is an example of this behaviour:
-" He is a Jackson"
Thank you Gema.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mdc

I think there could be negative fallout if Omer were to answer that question either way. So it is probably best that he just leave it unanswered. That is, however, JMO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mdc"
I think there could be negative fallout if Omer were to answer that question either way. So it is probably best that he just leave it unanswered. That is, however, JMO.

I agree either way he will be criticized.  So I think it's best he keep quiet.  People keep saying that Omer should come out and admit MJ is his dad or not but then again Michael could have came out as well too and said something years ago.  So obviously they are keeping it hush hush for a reason which doesn't make Omer a bad person for doing so.  I think his career would benefit more if he was actually proven to be MJ's biological son to the public.  People would see him as the Prince of pop but instead he trying to make it on his own merit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I agree with you "bad posters" ...hee !  
There's obviously a reason Omer skirts around this issue and whether he says he is MJ's son or not it is still creating publicity and controversy.  Though you could probably say it is a catch 22.  If ever the truth be told it could be negative or positive.  I think in a negative way.  In my eyes, the way he/they are handling this just turns me off the whole Omer thing.  I know that is probably harsh...I know everything is not our business...but it is getting old.  If he is not MJ's, why doesn't he show respect to his real parents?????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions