sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If you believe dependency = addict or dependency = non addict, I guess wasn't my point. I personally believe that someone having a dependency is an addict. We are not referring to an individual with a disease or illness who has the inability to produce a vital hormone or enzyme such as insulin. My point was simply re: jacarandas' comment is that I don't believe MJ was an addict or had a dependency, at least not at the time of this letter and not with the substance mentioned. Did he try to perpetuate such a scenario of a doctor shopping addict for the purpose of the hoax? IMO, I believe yes.

This letter is not legitimate.

Sidenote: Sorry in advance for being controversial, but I'll add, that now after some research and forming an opinion on Pepsi accident, (whether it be right or wrong, just my opinion, not saying this is what ppl should believe) I even doubt the whole 'addicted to pain killer' story that I once believed. I used to believe propofol / Demerol / morphene addiction stories close to 09 as false and pain killer addiction story circa 95 - 05 possibly true. Since exploring ideas about Pepsi burn, I have changed my opinion. I believe it all to be painting scenario for hoax. MJ is a health freak! But again jmo.  :icon_e_wink:

I 100% agree with you, I am a chocolate addict because I drink cocoa milk everyday, LOL , I think Michael's message with his song "Morphine" is very clear:

Relax
This won't hurt you
Before I put it in
Close your eyes and count to ten
Don't cry
I won't convert you
There's no need to dismay
Close your eyes and drift away

Demerol
Demerol
Oh God he's taking demerol
Demerol
Demerol

He's tried
Hard to convince her
To be over what he had
Today he wants it twice as bad
Don't cry
I won't resent you
Yesterday you had his trust
Today he's taking twice as mu

Doctors are trying their patients to get hooked to take drugs by working hand by hand with chemical labs and obtain huge benefits with it and I think this is one of the biggest desires for Michael to expose and eradicate it once and for all, that's why I think this letter isn't legit and is made by him for a shout out hoaxy purpose it's easy to see that since the date and day of the week used (July 21/sunday) speak volumes.
Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 11:05:06 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
If you believe dependency = addict or dependency = non addict, I guess wasn't my point. I personally believe that someone having a dependency is an addict. We are not referring to an individual with a disease or illness who has the inability to produce a vital hormone or enzyme such as insulin. My point was simply re: jacarandas' comment is that I don't believe MJ was an addict or had a dependency, at least not at the time of this letter and not with the substance mentioned. Did he try to perpetuate such a scenario of a doctor shopping addict for the purpose of the hoax? IMO, I believe yes.

Sidenote: Sorry in advance for being controversial, but I'll add, that now after some research and forming an opinion on Pepsi accident, (whether it be right or wrong, just my opinion, not saying this is what ppl should believe) I even doubt the whole 'addicted to pain killer' story that I once believed. I used to believe propofol / Demerol / morphene addiction stories close to 09 as false and pain killer addiction story circa 95 - 05 possibly true. Since exploring ideas about Pepsi burn, I have changed my opinion. I believe it all to be painting scenario for hoax. MJ is a health freak! But again jmo.  :icon_e_wink:

I 100% agree with you, I am a chocolate addict because I drink cocoa milk everyday, LOL , I think Michael's message with his song "Morphine" is very clear:

Relax
This won't hurt you
Before I put it in
Don't cry
I won't convert you

Demerol
Demerol
Demerol
Demerol

He's tried
Hard to convince her
To be over what he had
Don't cry
I won't resent you

Doctors are trying their patients to get hooked to take drugs by working hand by hand with chemical labs and obtain huge benefits with it and I think this is one of the biggest desires for Michael to expose and eradicate it once and for all, that's why I think this letter isn't legit and is made by him for a shout out hoaxy purpose it's easy to see that since the date and day of the week used (July 21/sunday) speak volumes.

That song always reminded me of a seductive suicide note...that "last cry" for help sort of thing to draw attention that something is wrong. Its always been unsettling.

Side note: Does anyone know what day of the week that was that that Murray made his "video recording" supposedly of Michael "under the influence"...half sleep or awake or whatever? :icon_e_confused:
Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 11:20:37 AM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

suspicious mind:
humm dependency on a controlled substance.

anybody else see a parallel with media ?

That is an interesting parallel!  What we hear from the media is controlled by "TPTB" and most of it is garbage.  People depend on the news to know what's going on but are being fed that garbage.  Some have been able to break from this dependency after realizing it's poison for the mind. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

I've always thought the drug stories were all bullshit, but on the other hand I wonder how any person can cope with all the shit MJ had to deal with for so long, without becoming addicted to anything that might make you forget everything, even if it's only for a little while. Many others wouldn't even have made it through alive. So maybe there were problems, I would not be very surprised.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Relax
This won't hurt you
Before I put it in
Don't cry
I won't convert you

Demerol
Demerol
Demerol
Demerol

He's tried
Hard to convince her
To be over what he had
Don't cry
I won't resent you

That song always reminded me of a seductive suicide note...that "last cry" for help sort of thing to draw attention that something is wrong. Its always been unsettling.

Side note: Does anyone know what day of the week that was that that Murray made his "video recording" supposedly of Michael "under the influence"...half sleep or awake or whatever? :icon_e_confused:
Conrad Murray supposedly made the tape on May 10,2009 it was a Sonday.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling

Relax
This won't hurt you
Before I put it in
Don't cry
I won't convert you

Demerol
Demerol
Demerol
Demerol

He's tried
Hard to convince her
To be over what he had
Don't cry
I won't resent you

Thank You  :icon_mrgreen:

I thought maybe there was something to that.....but maybe not (I can't come up with a pattern) :icon_e_confused:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ellyd

humm dependency on a controlled substance.

anybody else see a parallel with media ?

^^^^^^^
Prop-of-fool.
They didn't change the name without any reason.

However, everybody can define dosage, take-in and sheer presence and role of the media his-/herself.
Continuous diminishing impact happens to print and tabloids since decades. One day, they will be completely gone.
There's an "off" button on any device, too.
Pushing it means taking back control over my life and my precious time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

In this video an interview with Dr. Treacy about MJ and drug presciptions:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUFcPbRuiEg [/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

I've always thought the drug stories were all bullshit, but on the other hand I wonder how any person can cope with all the shit MJ had to deal with for so long, without becoming addicted to anything that might make you forget everything, even if it's only for a little while. Many others wouldn't even have made it through alive. So maybe there were problems, I would not be very surprised.

Very well said, I agree  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Relax
This won't hurt you
Before I put it in
Don't cry
I won't convert you

Demerol
Demerol
Demerol
Demerol

He's tried
Hard to convince her
To be over what he had
Don't cry
I won't resent you

Thank You  :icon_mrgreen:

I thought maybe there was something to that.....but maybe not (I can't come up with a pattern) :icon_e_confused:
    I don't know. I just realized the "Letter" (2002), and the recording (2009) have a 7 year gap betwwen them. Do you think that might be something ? Also i think the song Morphine is huge clue to this hoax, it sounds like the person is sedated or in a medical coma from the drug and the doctor is pacifying the patient while injecting them with Demerol. It sounds like the entire death scene translated to a song. I'm probably wrong... :Crash:
Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 11:30:57 PM by Sunnie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

It sounds like the entire death scene translated to a song. 

Wow Sunnie, that's good.

Relax
This won't hurt you
Before I put it in
Don't cry
I won't convert you
It's so obvious... and yet so over looked. Great observation!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

RK

I would not be surprised if MJ did have a few dependency issues.  He is human like the rest of us and we all have our own special little quirks. As with all things in this hoax, there is the two sides being presented...ie...MJ was a healthy as a horse vs MJ a walking drug addict. So...we continue to speculate with the stories and titbits presented to us.  I do go with my gut tho and choose the health freak option.   
 The one thing I can't swallow is that he would be addicted to an anesthetic like propofol and rely on being sedated for sleep. I've always  wondered why MJ chose such a death scene for his  hoax. I've scratched my head about it for the past 3 years and through the course, we looked at dodgey doctors/ Dr feelgoods ect, and we're still waiting and watching.
I heard a conspiracy video maker say recently that Bob Marley was tortured for the last 6 months of his life by a Nazi trained doctor who was painfully sticking large needles into him under the guise of an alternative cancer cure.  She then related that to MJ's 'death'.  [she thinks he is gone]
But it did make me think of  the Jackson visiting the Marleys back in the 70's  and the video maker made a connection that I had never previously thought of.
[Sorry for straying a little far from original topic here]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[Sorry for straying a little far from original topic here]

We've all been a little guilty of that recently  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

MJonmind

Everlastinglove_MJ, thanks for the video of Dr. Treacy, nice man.  He talked of how in the 7 to 8 months MJ stayed in Ireland that he never saw him on drugs, and he never gave him any prescription of drugs. He said MJ went under a couple of times with propofol but with an anesthesist present. He said MJ read some of his large medical books and knew quite a bit in the field, was always asking questions to learn. He said he was very intelligent, and would never do anything to harm himself. He said he did have trouble with insomnia.
Another video:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=6xL7zvkwdHk&NR=1[/youtube]

You know, I think MJ had to have some experience himself with various drugs (probably very minimal) to help him carry out the hoax, so that it was believable with various witnesses telling what they knew, and so that he would be able to get various details correct.  But it was NEVER to the extent that the official story has given.  Wasn't it Latoya who said MJ had enough propofol in him to kill a horse or elephant? :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is maybe off topic but I find it interesting . Karen Faye tweeted this as a reply to someone who asked her whether or not  Michael watched American Idol .
Let me explain why this question is insane to me. Before Michael died, he suffered from chronic insomnia, exhausted and struggling to survive a schedule that killed him. So, you are wondering if he may have watched American Idol during rehearsals? I was working with him "before he died" and we weren't watching TV.

I find it kind of irrelevant that she brought Michael 's health problems to the spotlight while being asked about a tv show . She could have replied with something like " No , we didn't watch TV " or something like that . It is also fishy and hoaxy that she put the phrase " before he died " between quotation marks . It's something we -hoaxers- do whenever we want to refer to the death which didn't take place .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions