Re: Thisisalmostit
November 29, 2010, 01:24:54 PM
Quote from: "mjintrigue2012"
New Tweet:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

redirect
- 3 dictionary results
–verb (used with object)
to direct again.
to change the direction or focus of: He redirected the children's energies toward building a sand castle instead of throwing sand at each other.
–adjective
Law . pertaining to the examination of a witness by the party calling him or her, after cross-examination.

World English Dictionary
redirect  (ˌriːdɪˈrɛkt, ˌriːdaɪ-) [Click for IPA pronunciation guide]

— vb
   to direct (someone or something) to a different place or by a different route

Word Origin & History
redirect
1844, from re-  "back, again" + direct.              ?!?bam!!

Online Etymology Dictionary, © 2010 Douglas Harper
Cite This Source Online Etymology Dictionary

or should WE have to change our direction ??

to what way then?..
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

skyways

November 29, 2010, 01:58:46 PM
Quote from: "skyways"
Quote from: "mjintrigue2012"
to direct again. :!:  :P

Law . pertaining to the examination of a witness by the party calling him or her, after cross-examination. :!:  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 07, 2010, 03:26:46 PM

Oh, look at that!  A redirect to all the comotion on this forum!  Let me be the first to thankyou, @keyboardwizz, for creating Thisisalmostit.  I've always looked forward to your Tweets.  Clearly, this is my most active thread on this forum.  I can't think of too many of your Tweets that haven't shed some new light for me, whether it's about "the man we never knew", or some other interesting topic.  And, let me add, that you do so in a positive manner.  So, as far as I'm concerned, you can keep on educating me.  I don't know everything...I don't profess to know everything...and there is always room to learn more.

Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 07, 2010, 03:36:28 PM
Most of you probably figured out by now that I am the person behind thisisalmostit and I feel I ow you all an explanation.

-If you go back to the indexpage (the official twitter forum) it clearly states: Thisisalmostit by keyboardwizz

-The first post on this thread was posted by me, that should set off an alarm, I posted the same post on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and one of the first replies I got was: "Since you posted this , it is probably you who started that account" so overthere I was debunked in a day......

-The information I used where little things I bumped in to during the last months, and where meant to make people think, (the same principle T.S. used) Those could be inspirational quotes, song lyrics or even little personal experiences, and because they came frome the same mind, they all seem connected.

-Sometimes I even had some lucky tweets, so it seemed that I predicted events I also thought about the posibility to use my tweets and make it seem I "predicted "events, I 've hinted "controversy" months ago.........

-I was amazed by the reactions and the amazing information I got back from some of you in this thread, and was intrigued by the way that some of my tweets where interpreted in a way that I never thought of

I never ever had the intention to hurt or deceive any of you,  in my opinion everyone is responsible for what they are willing to believe.

I sincerly thank you for the information I've gotten back from you, I will continue posting on this account but now you know The Source.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 07, 2010, 04:16:47 PM
keyboardwizz, thank you for that info. Since I was one of those who didn't know it was you, could you tell us your honest opinion of TS/TIAI and do you believe Michael is alive? You mentioned that TS could just as easily as you get things from the internet. Are you saying he could be just another literal 'keyboardwizz'? Thanks.

Plus you're also calling yourself "The Source". TS :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

December 07, 2010, 04:19:45 PM
keyboardwizz,

Thanks for your honesty

May I ask why it took you so long to tell us about it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

December 07, 2010, 05:42:39 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
keyboardwizz, thank you for that info. Since I was one of those who didn't know it was you, could you tell us your honest opinion of TS/TIAI and do you believe Michael is alive? You mentioned that TS could just as easily as you get things from the internet. Are you saying he could be just another literal 'keyboardwizz'? Thanks.

Plus you're also calling yourself "The Source". TS :?

"In my opinion everyone is responsible for what they are willing to believe"

I have no idea who TS is, and what his intentions are, he has brought us some great insights and information but I noticed while tweeting myself that: short interpretations can be interpreted in a lot of different ways, so you can control the way people think, and another thing I noticed is that T.S. explained his redirects after the facts , and for me it's a bit suspicious that he makes predictions after the facts.

If you a have a little knowledge of synchronicities and multicontextual research, you will notice that T.S. only scratches the surface, and my interests lie in a much broader field then this hoax alone, there are some things going on in this world that really blow my mind, so if Michael is alive or not is just a detail in my experience.

Imho this whole experience is an example how a collective consciousness (the people aware of the hoax) create a new "reality " (Michael is alive)
But I am glad that the truth about Michael (dead or alive ) is being told, the world has the right to know that it is/was being lied to by the media.

For me personally the main thing in the hoax is how the f$ck can religious leaders get away with child abuse, while a pop idol still is being judged as a pedophile, while proven innocent, sadly it's a messed up world.......

@ Gema : Nobody asked ..........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

December 07, 2010, 05:58:07 PM
this whole experience is an example how a collective consciousness (the people aware of the hoax) create a new "reality " (Michael is alive)

I agree on this.

Quote from: "keyboardwizz"

I read you were asked to stop it and tell.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

paula-c

December 07, 2010, 07:27:05 PM
keyboardwizz wrote: If you a have a little knowledge of synchronicities and multicontextual research

I have no such knowledge, could you please explain why that is?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 07, 2010, 11:05:59 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
this whole experience is an example how a collective consciousness (the people aware of the hoax) create a new "reality " (Michael is alive)

I agree on this.

I read you were asked to stop it and tell.

The underlined quote sounds like we were actually under a social experiment...How fast a conspiracy theory can grow?  How far can it reach?  How many interpretations can be given to a single statement?  This should explain the numerology stuff then...Or are you simply saying all of this because of what happened in the other thread?  Sorry, but I'm just too suspicious about everything going on in here.  I do appreciate your honesty, though I never followed you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 08, 2010, 02:13:02 AM
First of all, please use the quote button the right way, now it seems that Gema said:

"This whole experience is an example how a collective consciousness (the people aware of the hoax) create a new "reality " (Michael is alive)"

While this is my quote, and I made this statement as my personal view on the whole hoax, so it has nothing to do with the situation that's going on right now. And yes you can see my twitter experience as a social experience and it gave me a good insight in gullibility and interpretations of quotes and redirects.

Third, I was asked to stop but I had my own reasons for it to continue, when you read my posts on other threads you can clearly see my intentions and opinions, I don't wan't drama on this thread, thisisalmostit has been and will be a positive experience.

For synchronicity and multicontextual research you really have to do your own investigation, it involves a lot of reading,research and a totaly new way of looking at the world , but it's a very rewarding experience for me. It involves studying symbols, etymology, history, astrology, mystisicm, the occult, psychology etc. All of these are subjects I'm fascinated with for decades now, but with the multicontextual research all this knowledge finally fits together.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 08, 2010, 03:59:22 AM
First of all, please use the quote button the right way, now it seems that Gema said:

"This whole experience is an example how a collective consciousness (the people aware of the hoax) create a new "reality " (Michael is alive)"

While this is my quote, and I made this statement as my personal view on the whole hoax, so it has nothing to do with the situation that's going on right now. And yes you can see my twitter experience as a social experience and it gave me a good insight in gullibility and interpretations of quotes and redirects.

Third, I was asked to stop but I had my own reasons for it to continue, when you read my posts on other threads you can clearly see my intentions and opinions, I don't wan't drama on this thread, thisisalmostit has been and will be a positive experience.

For synchronicity and multicontextual research you really have to do your own investigation, it involves a lot of reading,research and a totaly new way of looking at the world , but it's a very rewarding experience for me. It involves studying symbols, etymology, history, astrology, mystisicm, the occult, psychology etc. All of these are subjects I'm fascinated with for decades now, but with the multicontextual research all this knowledge finally fits together.

Is God doing like TS?  I know I'm digressing from your purpose in writing this, but this all made me think of something that relates to the deepest parts of my own personal study of the Bible and my understanding of the Creator's heart and intentions for this world and its history, including this Michael saga. While I believe the Bible to be 100% God's Word, I take a step back and see a bigger picture that includes everything as having His stamp of handiwork, including things such as literature and movies. Does God want to guide us in understanding His creative process, and understand how we can be manipulated to choose good or evil, all the while He weaves His story with all it's rich twists and turns, civilizations, ideologies, influencial individuals, wars, disasters. I've always seen the parallels in the story of the Wizard of Oz, that Michael loved, to world history. We humans travel down the yellow brick road of life, needing a heart, courage, and a brain (compassion, strength of character, and wisdom/understanding) The destination is heaven/paradise on earth. Behind the curtain is God, all along, orchestrating the whole thing, allowing us to believe certain things so that we will gain insight into His heart and fragility of humanity. For instance, hell included as a hoax to create fear that motivates to action for the wrong reasons. A giant test, a scenario to be annalyzed from afar for deep wisdom. And it's all for L.O.V.E. because God/the Creator is L.O.V.E.
Why, for instance, did Jesus only speak in parables?  Sounds just as obscure and with-holding information for other purposes as TS is doing. There is a much grander 'game' going on, since the foundation of the world.
Matthew 13:10-17 (King James Version)

10And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?

11He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

12For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

13Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

14And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:

15For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

16But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.

17For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.

Matthew 13:34-35 (King James Version)

34All these things spake Jesus unto the multitude in parables; and without a parable spake he not unto them:

35That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.
So maybe Jesus only wanted the really smart ones to get it, or he wanted to make a game of it to see if by discussion they could figure it out. He was prejudiced against large crowds of people and only like to speak clearly to small groups. No, there was a progressive revelation thing going on, since the foundation of the world. That was 0 A.D. and now this is 2010 A.D.  The prophet Daniel said in the last days that knowledge would increase. Daniel 12:4. And why does God keep secrets anyway? Is that lying?
Hoax within a hoax, within a hoax, within a hoax. JMO  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

December 08, 2010, 04:27:39 AM
Yes I think that secrets /revelations in the scriptures are being revealed gradually. Only God knows the future and all the secrets and He reveals them in due time, in a certain moment to certain people. Then when things are revealed for all people to see, the real test begins because not everybody will believe. I sometimes feel like this hoax is a metaphor/allegory/parallel of the Divine plan. There are a lot of similarities.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

MJonmind

December 08, 2010, 04:45:43 AM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Yes I think that secrets /revelations in the scriptures are being revealed gradually. Only God knows the future and all the secrets and He reveals them in due time, in a certain moment to certain people. Then when things are revealed for all people to see, the real test begins because not everybody will believe. I sometimes feel like this hoax is a metaphor/allegory/parallel of the Divine plan. There are a lot of similarities.
Thanks Sarahli. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

December 08, 2010, 07:05:34 AM
@keyboardwizz, amateur interpretations and experimentations within a multicontextual approach are not showing the results of a real research at all and that is why "your" project got out of hand and looked lame from the beginning.

Game going out of hands?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal