airieslady

Re: sorry back too red trouser guy tii
August 04, 2010, 09:29:43 PM
Yes, that Romanian guy died... whatshisname!  :roll:  :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

August 04, 2010, 09:31:43 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
During this long year I've learned that Michael is all about illusion.When I first went to see TII, I cringed every time orange pants danced. But now I feel pretty confident it's all Michael. He is acting when he's in the orange pants. And I believe he is enjoying tantalizing and "torturing" us, all for LOVE! I could be wrong obviously. Just as 02 guy is MJ acting like a double too. It's subtle.

Thank you so much for taking the words right out of my mouth MJonmind!! Great minds think alike! ;)  I had just said this stuff about Michael and his illusions on the other thread about his hands. Just because Michael moves differently, or acts differently than we have ever seen him before doesn't mean it's not him. I put nothing past Michael...he loves illusions, and I think like you he was messing with us so to speak. I LOVE you Michael!!  :)

PEACE, LOVE, JOY, & BLESSINGS to ALL! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
August 04, 2010, 09:36:22 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dimitrie Draghicescu is his name.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

August 04, 2010, 09:47:59 PM
During this long year I've learned that Michael is all about illusion.When I first went to see TII, I cringed every time orange pants danced. But now I feel pretty confident it's all Michael. He is acting when he's in the orange pants. And I believe he is enjoying tantelyzing and "torturing" us, all for LOVE! I could be wrong obviously. Just as 02 guy is MJ acting like a double too. It's subtle.

while i stil stand by what i think about the movie i also feel that some of what you are saying has been added to the mix also. i have to wonder how long all of this has actually been going on in preperation for this. i doubt that it is about torture though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Datroot

August 05, 2010, 04:42:03 AM
I think there are two Orange Pants guys - one is MJ and the other is not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

August 05, 2010, 07:15:17 AM
Has every one seen this?

The red/orange pants are discussed here by fans who saw MJ wearing them into rehearsals (also mentioning how thin he looked in them).

Personally, I think TII is all Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but no one is entitled to their own facts" ~ Nobel Laureate, Elizabeth Blackburn

SEHF

August 05, 2010, 07:21:05 AM
mmmhrmm
Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 12:57:17 AM by SEHF
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mac5k

August 05, 2010, 08:40:11 AM
Michael Jackson's Orange Pants Up For Grabs Sold

Michael Jackson "This Is It" Worn Pants
OTHER
Michael Jackson's worn orange pants from "This is It". With photographic evidence of MJ wearing them and a letter of authenticity from one of Michael Jackson's personal bodyguards that states, "This letter is to certify that the orange pants that I am consigning to you were worn by Michael Jackson in the movie, 'This is It'. I was employed as one of Michael Jackson's personal bodyguards from June 2, 2009 until the day of his passing on June 25, 2009. He personally gave me the pants during this time period." Also, included in this lot is a copy of the bodyguard's paycheck from Michael Jackson confirming he was an MJ employee.

This item sold for $8,880

Worn by Michael Jackson and certified by his body guard  ... Hummm ....

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

August 05, 2010, 08:44:51 AM
and the double gets to keep his as a souvenir :lol:
Last Edit: August 05, 2010, 08:49:14 AM by suspicious mind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

mumof3Topic starter

August 05, 2010, 08:49:05 AM
During this long year I've learned that Michael is all about illusion.When I first went to see TII, I cringed every time orange pants danced. But now I feel pretty confident it's all Michael. He is acting when he's in the orange pants. And I believe he is enjoying tantelyzing and "torturing" us, all for LOVE! I could be wrong obviously. Just as 02 guy is MJ acting like a double too. It's subtle.

I have always said the 02 Guy is Michael acting as a double as well he was definatly acting out something and i dont understand .Glad I am not the only one that thinks that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3Topic starter

August 05, 2010, 08:53:03 AM
well the orange pant guy doen not look thin there
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

August 05, 2010, 09:00:44 AM
they said they would be using doubles on the tour . why wouldn't they rehearse them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 05, 2010, 09:02:28 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
i can't get over thinking that often we are seeing a sequence of scenes shot with both doubles and michael and digitally put together as one smooth movement.
yes which would explain all the time Kenny spent in the editing room with Michael.... :D  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

August 05, 2010, 09:29:19 AM
Quote from: "thepeacock2012"
i can't get over thinking that often we are seeing a sequence of scenes shot with both doubles and michael and digitally put together as one smooth movement.
yes which would explain all the time Kenny spent in the editing room with Michael.... :D  ;)

Well in TII, they did keep switching back and forth during the same song - to MJ in different modes of dress, including red pants guy - but you couldn't see his face up close in a lot of the frames - I think the close-ups were definitely MJ but those film from further away were not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

suspicious mind

August 05, 2010, 09:49:11 AM
Quote from: "Datroot"
Quote from: "thepeacock2012"

Well in TII, they did keep switching back and forth during the same song - to MJ in different modes of dress, including red pants guy - but you couldn't see his face up close in a lot of the frames - I think the close-ups were definitely MJ but those film from further away were not.

that is most likely what went on.imo

i have wondered before if now is the first time the question of doubles has come up or if it had sometime in the past.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal