Marie Osmond on Oprah..look at the difference
November 11, 2010, 03:14:32 PM
I'm watching Marie Osmond on Oprah and she' crying and having a terrible time with the death of her son, and I'm thinking about the recent interview with Katherine Jackson..and her reactions when talking about Michael.  I see the world of difference.  I see the Jackson's smiling, laughing and always saying they are all doing good.  This is how it's always been from the day Michael "died".  Marie has a real heartfelt pain and mourning.  Whereas, the Jackson's, well, to me it is the difference in a real death, and a performance!!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

Re: Marie Osmond on Oprah..look at the difference
November 11, 2010, 03:20:34 PM
When did her son die?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 11, 2010, 03:24:44 PM
Quote from: "_Anna_"
When did her son die?

It's been a few months now but he jumped out of a window. Very sad. My heart goes out to her. Marie went into seclusion and it was obvious the pain the family endured. Yes, when it happened I noticed the difference in how the two families reacted and I'm sure today is no different.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

November 11, 2010, 03:32:39 PM
I think her son died last March so it has been almost 1 yr. She is very very upset in contrast to the Jackson family just days after his "death"  there are pics of Papa Joe laughing it up with Rev Sharpton in just a few days after.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E - Love Overcomes Virtualy Everything

Tarja

November 11, 2010, 03:39:17 PM
I searched to see on youtube but as it is today from what I learned, I jus saw a preview which is too short..

[youtube:53562f34]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oL2x26qrNng[/youtube:53562f34]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

_Anna_

November 11, 2010, 03:39:51 PM
I went and searched, it was in the middle of February 2010. My condoleances....

I can't watch Oprah here..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

November 11, 2010, 03:45:02 PM
It's another short preview. i am very sorry for her and I feel like bad analyzing her way of talking in this situation, but I try it because I need to answer myself some questions.. She can barely talk through tears starting from 0:40,she breaks down in tears and Oprah tells her to take her time

[youtube:jxx51uz6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UWv2xi3NT8[/youtube:jxx51uz6]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

~Souza~

November 11, 2010, 04:00:42 PM

Losing a child is the worst a mother can endure. I know because my niece died 3 years ago after a 26-year battle with brain cancer and her mother still cries every day, visits her grave often and finds it hard to talk about it. Never in those 3 years did she say that she was feeling great, the best she felt was when she had a good day and then she just felt okay. Even though she died of natural causes and she finally escaped the pain, it hurts her like nothing else can. Imagine how hard it would be if you think someone else is responsible for the death of your child. The family felt great pretty fast and that to me says that he never died (besides all the other weirdness, that alone should make people wonder) although I can see pain and anger as well, but not because he died, but because of what he had to go through in life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

November 11, 2010, 04:04:48 PM
I am sorry for your niece, my best thought are with her mother. Also her case was not  from natural cause. It was an illness that can't be natural. I don't know if nowadays there's someone who dies of natural cause anymore.

Yes, I can imagine (although imagining will never be as living it) it's something awful. And that's why I always thought why.. how could be possible that all the Jacksons (let's say some: 1,2, are  grieving differently and they don't show suffering.. but all of them? all?) show no real suffering towards this and it was one of the first thing that got me into the hoax possibility, last december, besides other things. I know there are a few people, rare, who don't show their grieving but those are just rarities. I've never seen in my life someone who lost his/her child/brother/parent and who was laughing his/her ass off 2 days after the death, or going shopping as it would have been another day, another evening. I am aware this can be possible, that there might be people like this but they must be rarities.. And I just don't buy the fact that all the jacksons from partents to brothers to children would be part of those rarities who never grieve or show a suffering.
Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 04:12:35 PM by Tarja
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

November 11, 2010, 04:10:14 PM
Oh my god.... I always feel horrible when I hear such things...I am sorry for the girl..

I am not a mother and probably I can only imagine it, but I've dealt with death in my family and it was horrible....Although it was from natural causes and at an old age (my grandmother).
I am horrified even to imagine that someone I love very much could not be here anymore. It's not only about mothers who lose their child, but also about the sons who lose their parents; it's unbearable in my opinion.. I don't even want to talk about that...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 11, 2010, 04:12:35 PM
I agree that people can grieve differently but when its an entire family its not likely.  Some might say its their upbringing but considering what a close family they are they don't act like they recently lost their son/brother.  At least to death anyway.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

mmz

November 11, 2010, 06:01:30 PM
..sorry..but I see true sorrow in Katherine also....and please...remember that each person has different reactions...In my opinion,Katherine attitude should also be the one of a mother ,who has lost his son,but still cannot consider it as real...moreover,she is very religious,and she know her son soul is still with her,and that give her peace.I have a friend of mine,who just lost her child..she firmly believes in God,ad I do. ANd at the day of the funeral she told a great speach,full of hope,and peace in her soul,even if for sure very sad inside.Faith can help a lot.SO,stop thinking it is a hoax because of family smiles,or as you call "fake tears"..If it is a hoax,we can understand from other things,but not judging family or friend reactions.IMO.
Love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 11, 2010, 06:35:38 PM
I see GRIEF in Celine Dion (when her father died), Terri Irwin (someone here posted videos of both Celine and Terri) and now in Marie Osmond... I haven't seen grief (but only SADNESS) in Jackson family members since 6/25/2009.  Grief and sadness are very different things.  I sometimes get sad and maybe even cry if I have a bad day, but I'm not grieving... especially the loss of someone close!  That is a whole other level of suffering.

I am sorry about your niece, Souza.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

November 11, 2010, 06:46:18 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

Losing a child is the worst a mother can endure. I know because my niece died 3 years ago after a 26-year battle with brain cancer and her mother still cries every day, visits her grave often and finds it hard to talk about it. Never in those 3 years did she say that she was feeling great, the best she felt was when she had a good day and then she just felt okay. Even though she died of natural causes and she finally escaped the pain, it hurts her like nothing else can. Imagine how hard it would be if you think someone else is responsible for the death of your child. The family felt great pretty fast and that to me says that he never died (besides all the other weirdness, that alone should make people wonder) although I can see pain and anger as well, but not because he died, but because of what he had to go through in life.

Souza I am so sorry for your niece. You are absoluetely right, I have 2 boys they are adults now, but they mean the world to me. I wouldn't know how I would react if it were me. I think i would want to die with them. I am writing this and I am crying at the same time. I can only say with time your sister  will heal, but she will never forget. Be close to her, she needs you more than ever.  That's what I was saying all along katherine is very resiliant, she did not shed any tears, unless she did she had sunglasses on. But if she did cry, even with sunglasses you need kleenex to wipe out the tears! She had no kleenex in her hands, neither did her children. Nobody did. So conclusion no tears was shed.. Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

suspicious mind

November 11, 2010, 06:53:38 PM
faith does add another demention . one of peace but it does not dull the pain one feels for not having that person there. osmonds are people of faith also.seems that ophra asked ( if you will ) deeper questions of marie than mrs. jackson.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal