Re: New Pic and Michael's handwritting!
April 05, 2011, 06:17:30 PM
Quote from: "mjj4ever777"
Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
Plus why would the photo be black and white? answer: because it's more easy to edit it and to look more "real"

Some webcams are still black and white, or have a "Black and white" feature on them....HMMMM..."Black and white"??? Michael's pic.... "Black and white"???? Maybe that is another clue that it is real???

Believe what you want to believe....sometimes we are going to be fed the "truth" and sometimes we are going to be fed "lies", it is up to us to figure out what is what??  There within lies the problem with this whole hoax,because the ONLY way we are going to know the "TRUTH" about ANYTHING we have been "FED", is when Michael HIMSELF, reveals this hoax and we here the truth from Michael's mouth!!! We won't have "concrete" proof of anything until then. Therefore, there is a good "possibility" that this IS a recent webcam pic of Michael, because Michael IS alive and he will have to reveal himself, "piece, by piece, by piece, by piece", so why not reveal yourself on facebook for 1 hour??

Like I stated....it could be real, it could be fake, it just depends on whether you believe or not!

Sending you Love Le Papillion Bleu!!
I cannot believe something that is a lie a fake..face on body program photoshop or whatever...Michael revealing he's alive on Facebook  :lol:  :lol: why there?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

all4loveandbelieve

April 05, 2011, 06:40:50 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
This looks like the picture in the  1980"s when he had short hair. I think this dude wanted to play a joke on us all believers. He probably is a non believer. Anyways guys, do not dispear, he will be back soon, and sooner that we all think. Blessings.

Feel free to believe what you wish to believe, this too could be a "possibility" allforloveandbelieve, I guess we just have to wait and see, right? For me though....I have  come across so many "fakes" I've lost count, but this one is different to me for some reason. Call it another "gut" feeling...all I know is that I reacted to this page in a totally different manner, for some reason...all I know is that this is the first page in the last 100 I have seen and dismissed as a "fake, that I can't let go....my radar is going off in a big way!! Maybe it's just me and if someone can "PROVE" to me this is actually a "fake", then I can let this go, until then, it makes me go  :o  Just my opinion...

Hope you are well and I send you my Love!!

My dear Canadian friend, I am with you, part of me wants to believe it is him and than the other part states, " hold on we have been had so many times." This picture looks the the 80's I may be mistaken, and you know if your gut feelings say it is him than listen to it. I am an intuitive person, and I do strongly believe in intuitions. Right now mine are a little confused, and when they are, I let it go until they are right again. I wish it his him with all my heart. Blessings, and sending you my love...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
April 05, 2011, 06:53:06 PM
That's definitely not Michael in the picture. The nose is too different, and the lips too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 05, 2011, 06:57:39 PM
There is nothing wrong with being hopeful, upbeat...
It is definately NOT a pic from the 80's though.  Michael had jeri curls in the 80's and still had them looser in the 90's.  I think this a different look...
We are looking for Michael to be hidden in other people, Murray, Dave Dave, hat man, the lady...even LaToya.  Why not just out in the open, but inaccessible, enough to leave doubt?
I think at first, with the letter, I thought it a put together one too.  But, I'd still watch FB.  How'd you find this Trust person anyhow??

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777Topic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
April 05, 2011, 07:00:52 PM
This looks like the picture in the  1980"s when he had short hair. I think this dude wanted to play a joke on us all believers. He probably is a non believer. Anyways guys, do not dispear, he will be back soon, and sooner that we all think. Blessings.

Feel free to believe what you wish to believe, this too could be a "possibility" allforloveandbelieve, I guess we just have to wait and see, right? For me though....I have  come across so many "fakes" I've lost count, but this one is different to me for some reason. Call it another "gut" feeling...all I know is that I reacted to this page in a totally different manner, for some reason...all I know is that this is the first page in the last 100 I have seen and dismissed as a "fake, that I can't let go....my radar is going off in a big way!! Maybe it's just me and if someone can "PROVE" to me this is actually a "fake", then I can let this go, until then, it makes me go  :o  Just my opinion...

Hope you are well and I send you my Love!!

My dear Canadian friend, I am with you, part of me wants to believe it is him and than the other part states, " hold on we have been had so many times." This picture looks the the 80's I may be mistaken, and you know if your gut feelings say it is him than listen to it. I am an intuitive person, and I do strongly believe in intuitions. Right now mine are a little confused, and when they are, I let it go until they are right again. I wish it his him with all my heart. Blessings, and sending you my love...

Bless you also dear friend!!!! It's so nice to have a thread where we can discuss this pic calmly...the bottom line is it doesn't matter who is right or wrong, we are all free to have our own opinion and there is no real way of knowing unless Michael tells us, so until then, thank you for being so respectful with your post all4loveandbelieve and all those others who have posted!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 05, 2011, 07:08:33 PM
This guy looks so much like Michael in most of his pictures but it doesn't mean that it is him. There're many lookalikes around and we shouldn't be shocked everytime we see one of them. It's not hard for me to recognize Michael at all and I'm not trying to be disrespectful but please just remember there're guys who look like him around.

Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 06:15:02 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

April 05, 2011, 07:10:24 PM
you know , now that i think of it carlo riley is now sporting the short hair style on his profile on face book. carlo's nose isn't that thin but i don't know if you could make it look thinnner with makeup.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

suspicious mind

April 05, 2011, 07:14:02 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
This guy looks so much like Michael in most of his pictures but it doesn't mean that it is him. There're many lookalikes around and we shouldn't be shocked everytime we see one of them. It's not hard for me to recognize Michael at all and I'm not trying to be disrespectful but please just remember there're guys who look like him around.

wow
that second one is unbelievable!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

mjj4ever777Topic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 05, 2011, 07:18:00 PM
Quote from: "fordtocarr"
There is nothing wrong with being hopeful, upbeat...
It is definately NOT a pic from the 80's though.  Michael had jeri curls in the 80's and still had them looser in the 90's.  I think this a different look...
We are looking for Michael to be hidden in other people, Murray, Dave Dave, hat man, the lady...even LaToya.  Why not just out in the open, but inaccessible, enough to leave doubt?
I think at first, with the letter, I thought it a put together one too.  But, I'd still watch FB.  How'd you find this Trust person anyhow??

Thanks for your reply fordtocarr...I agree, doesn't look like the 80's to me either! "Truth" showed up on my page with a link to his page and when I clicked on it, he came on saying Michael wanted him to post this pic and note to those of us who truly believe he is alive...or something close to that, wish I had of saved every post, but we didn't know that he was going to delete the page right after we saw the pic and note. Like I said, only about 20, maybe 30 people were sent to this page...I have been working on removing fake MJ's and fake Kids, for a long long time now, and I truly believe that we may have crossed paths with Michael along the way! I mean why not?? Most people would just dismiss him anyway, just like most will dismiss this pic, but why did I just happen to be online and sent a post like this???? That is the weird part :shock:

Anyway whatever the reason...this sure stood out to me and this isn't the first time that I've had my "Michael alarm" go off in the last almost 2 years! It doesn't happen that often, but when it does...oh boy!! I just can't shake this "feeling". You know???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777Topic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 05, 2011, 07:23:04 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"

Don't worry Purelove, I know there are a lot of people who look like Michael! :D  I'm not trying to convince anyone, just thought the way this happened was very "strange" and thought I would share it with you all, feel free to believe what you want, I can't say it IS him or it is Not, everyone has their own opinion and that's totally ok, cause like I said, unless Michael confirms it one way or the other, we can't say for sure, thats all. My gut just won't let me dismiss this one yet!

Sending you Blessings and Love friend!:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 05, 2011, 07:23:57 PM
And this's another lookalike. He was around claming that he was the 02 Michael. :lol:

Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 07:03:52 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

April 05, 2011, 07:30:52 PM
might not be a bad idea to keep a watch just in case this person is trying to lure kids with this. this pic does give the effect of being a very knew look , not an old one. to me anyway.doesn't mean it is him though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 05, 2011, 07:31:58 PM
Well one way to possibly confirm this is him or not is by asking Teddy Riley. I am not sure if he could answer or not but I'm assuming that if it is NOT MJ, then he would definitely say so. I personally am not sure if this is MJ. His nose looks crooked in the picture and I don't remember his nose ever really being that crooked but for those of you who think it could be him, Riley may be your ticket to the truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

April 05, 2011, 07:40:34 PM
Very much like the image of Michael on "This is it". If you look closely, the face is very reminiscent of that phase.
The letter also equals.
In relation to black and white photo, Michael sometimes preferred to use this feature (remember "Stranger in Moscow and "Why ").
This is Michael? I do not know ... I'm tired of being cheated!
But I definitely never saw this picture!
Maybe come soon we discovery!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

April 05, 2011, 07:46:01 PM
The handwriting/signature looks a lot like Michaels. :shock: :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions