Re: Let's do it one more time...
February 26, 2010, 02:38:44 PM
Quote from: "andreita2994"
i watch Maura videos but i also read and watch  your theories and video.although i don't  agree 100% with both of you. i think you guys are doing are great job.  although you guys have different view about all this. but that's what makes  a person unique......  everyone thinks different and their own opinion and beliefs. we must respect and tolerate  different opinions. we don't know exactly  what happened with mj. that's why  many people  have many theories. because we all want to know. we can clues and and important facts about him fakiong his death but that's it more than that is just speculations and theories. which are great by the way but it is what we think that happen.   but the thing is we all  think that mj may  still alive period. how he fake his death or why he did it or when is he  going to return? truth is we don't know. but that's why we  investigate and in our own way. we all must unite and  stop fighting. buys remember L.O.V.E

Same here.. I read MJHDI almost daily and also read and watch theories in other forums.. So I read the information and get my own conclusions.. We have differents points of view and opinions and I respect all of them.. I truly appreciate the work that you guys put in this hoax investigation.. YOU ARE THE BEST!! :)  We are all here for the same reason, MJ and we shouldnt forget that its all for L.O.V.E!!

ps.. sorry for my english..
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

February 26, 2010, 03:44:40 PM
Dear Mo and Souza,
Thanks very much for organizing this forum and for all the work you do.  I agree with you 100%--whether or not we are fans or people who sympathize with Michael, we must seek the truth.  I read other forums and blogs, but yours is the best.  My best wishes to you and us.  I am confident we will find the truth--the truth will prevail.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 26, 2010, 04:02:06 PM
I totally agree with your thread. Almost every person has a hater- I know I do- and that's the way it is. But some people are really mean, and you just need to ignore them. That's what I do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Februray 6, 2010- 1st day on MJHD!!

February 26, 2010, 06:17:51 PM
The fact that MoandSouza are not big MJ fans makes me trust them even more because they have a different perspective from diehard fans.

Mo&Souza, I truly respect you and appreciate the time and effort you put into this investigation to find the truth for us 'love-crazed' Michaelmaniacs.
I'll be with you till BAMsday and beyond!   ;)

MICHAEL I love you SO much and will be here for you always  <3
...but hurry up and come back because it's not easy living without you. :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 26, 2010, 07:13:50 PM
Great post Mo and Souza.  What puzzles me are the "fans" who hate us because we believe he is "alive", as if we are committing a cardinal sin in our believing.  Why is investigating obvious screw ups and fabricated information and reports a threat to them?  Why is it so important to them that just because he was reported to be dead, though nothing points in  that direction, its got to be the truth?   Why aren't they fuming?  If they are too devastated to handle this and we, even in our anguish or hurting or what ever, has still taken it upon ourselves to get to put our emotions aside and work to get to the bottom of things, they should be commending us.  It doesn't  make any sense to me.  They get so angry and belligerent at the mere mention of the idea that maybe, just maybe our Michael could have been in danger and/or had to get away.  WHAT :evil:  :?:  :?:  :?: Believe  me, those folk, the "real fans" as they love to advertise, go totally freakin ballistic at the mention of hoax or conspiracy.
Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 07:19:48 PM by hesouttamylife
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

February 26, 2010, 07:19:00 PM
Isn't that the whole point? To stay together on this, that's how we are help Mike. Despite all the BS people are putting out there about him. We can't lose faith in this great adventure he's taking us all on.
I know that if we stick together and not fall into the lies and manipulations, and prove to Mike that we do have is back, he will come back. He has to come back anyway to finish what he started, with our help. That's what I he needs, for us to help him with this project. I can't wait, and I am not nercous at all about this journey he's taking us on. You guys shouldn't be too. And for the haters, we can try to change their minds but they have come into their own truth and what the truth is. So lets not waste our time on them becuase something bigger is happening, I don't know what it is, I can feel it though, something amazing is going to happen and its got me excited. So I think that's what we should do, focus on what Mike wants us to do, instead of focusing on what is negative, they will be dealt with in time, and by focuing on the good
we can expose them at the same time. A think that's what Mike wants us to do. He's gone now, not saying he's dead, but he is gone, so what are going to do about that? We can't give up. The haters just have to deal with it move on. I don't know about the rest of, but I am not going ANYWHERE. Until Michael returns.
I know that there isn't one hater that can stop me or make me turn the other check. So Michael, you have my not only my total support, but and army of love waiting for your reutrn. L.O.V.E HATERS
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 26, 2010, 07:26:52 PM
DAMN, I'M GETTING FIRED UP :lol:

LETS DO THIS!

L.O.V.E. that's the real deal.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

February 26, 2010, 07:41:22 PM
Wow, what's going on? I live under a rock.... I don't see why there is hate.... remember the L.O.V.E. people... Mo and Souza are awesome, they never disrespected anyone, so why jump down their throats?... don't take kindness for weakness!

It's kind of childish to be angry because they are not "fans". That's silly. There's no bashing, dishonoring, or rudeness, so what is the problem? Don't presume to know how they feel, or assume what you think they know.

These debates, and arguments are pointless. What are we here for? Don't get off track, causing unnecessary obstacles, bumps in the road, pointing fingers, just because.

I miss the way things were on the old board. Much more respect. As I told JACKSONOLOGIST, too many hot headed, finger pointing newbies floating around.. no offense.. and it kind of made me drift away, because it's petty, and I'm too mature for this.

I take my hat off to the moderators, I would've lost my head way worse than this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

February 26, 2010, 07:44:26 PM
hesouttamylife, Are there really people who hate us?, Should not go that far  :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Re: Let\'s do it one more time...
February 26, 2010, 08:11:59 PM
Everybody just stop and pause for a moment. What are we doing here? This entire "battle" has gotten completely out of control.
I have spent the better part of seven months, standing on the sidelines and watching this hoax unfold. I have seen bad things come and bad things go. I have seen people manipulate the truth and do things for attention. I have seen people with some real information, laughed at and mocked because it was just "too good to be true".

Souza and Mo, I have been checking out what you've been doing since the old MJHD days.
I personally don't have an issue with you. There are things that have been done that I don't like, but it hasn't made me dislike you.

Maura is somebody that I have only recently become aquainted with, though I have been watching her videos from the very first one posted.

I have had a few private conversations with her and was amazed by how much this entire thing means to her.  
We connected and she let me into her life a bit and I was pretty amazed at her dedication to all of this, considering what she already has going for herself.
She made me well aware of alot of information that she has obtained regarding this hoax and I can completely understand why she hasn't just been so quick to blurt it out.

The thing is, i've watched all of her videos and most of everything is presented as a theory. When something is presented as a fact, the evidence is typically given to us.
But does it matter? People make these hoax videos and they are interesting and entertaining to say the very least, but why is all of this drama going into them?
What has this girl done to deserve this witch burning? People are doing to her exactly what has been done to the very man that you all claim to love and care about.

Now there are actually people in this thread stating "It's ok if you aren't a fan"? Are you kidding me? When is it ok to not be a fan, but say so many things about someone that could completely destroy what little bit of a repuation they have left?

Alot of you people that are in here backing up Mo and Souza are the exact same people that had not so nice things to say about them recently.

I am not choosing sides here because there should be ONE side. Believers. People that want to get to the bottom of what has happened.

Michael..... Do you think he likes this? Do you think these constant attacks on one another will make him happy? Do you think that this was his purpose?

I've spoken with Maura and she has decided that she is no longer going to make hoax videos. That really hurts my heart. Even if you didn't agree with all of her theories, she was getting the message out there. Maybe not the message that you all wanted to hear.

I've never posted on here before and I won't post anymore, because I don't feel there is a need to respond to the attacks that i am going to get. I just want to say,  shame on all of you. Shame on her for the video she made toward people here and shame on Souza and Mo for all of the things they have done to people. Shame on people on this thread that are playing both sides of the fence.

To back somebody into a corner that holds an answer that you have all been waiting for, was so wrong. You can say all of your nasty things now, but I give it just a few weeks before you are full of regret. Because the truth is coming and all of your nasty behavior and hate, has completely changed the course of that truth and this investigation.

I'm sorry for all of you in advance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 26, 2010, 08:28:43 PM
thanks for coming.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Chat With Us About The Hoax You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If he\'s not alive then we are all dead!

~Souza~Topic starter

February 26, 2010, 08:37:02 PM
Quote from: "Dorian"
Everybody just stop and pause for a moment. What are we doing here? This entire "battle" has gotten completely out of control.
I have spent the better part of seven months, standing on the sidelines and watching this hoax unfold. I have seen bad things come and bad things go. I have seen people manipulate the truth and do things for attention. I have seen people with some real information, laughed at and mocked because it was just "too good to be true".

Souza and Mo, I have been checking out what you've been doing since the old MJHD days.
I personally don't have an issue with you. There are things that have been done that I don't like, but it hasn't made me dislike you.

Maura is somebody that I have only recently become aquainted with, though I have been watching her videos from the very first one posted.

I have had a few private conversations with her and was amazed by how much this entire thing means to her.  
We connected and she let me into her life a bit and I was pretty amazed at her dedication to all of this, considering what she already has going for herself.
She made me well aware of alot of information that she has obtained regarding this hoax and I can completely understand why she hasn't just been so quick to blurt it out.

The thing is, i've watched all of her videos and most of everything is presented as a theory. When something is presented as a fact, the evidence is typically given to us.
But does it matter? People make these hoax videos and they are interesting and entertaining to say the very least, but why is all of this drama going into them?
What has this girl done to deserve this witch burning? People are doing to her exactly what has been done to the very man that you all claim to love and care about.

Now there are actually people in this thread stating "It's ok if you aren't a fan"? Are you kidding me? When is it ok to not be a fan, but say so many things about someone that could completely destroy what little bit of a repuation they have left?

Alot of you people that are in here backing up Mo and Souza are the exact same people that had not so nice things to say about them recently.

I am not choosing sides here because there should be ONE side. Believers. People that want to get to the bottom of what has happened.

Michael..... Do you think he likes this? Do you think these constant attacks on one another will make him happy? Do you think that this was his purpose?

I've spoken with Maura and she has decided that she is no longer going to make hoax videos. That really hurts my heart. Even if you didn't agree with all of her theories, she was getting the message out there. Maybe not the message that you all wanted to hear.

I've never posted on here before and I won't post anymore, because I don't feel there is a need to respond to the attacks that i am going to get. I just want to say,  shame on all of you. Shame on her for the video she made toward people here and shame on Souza and Mo for all of the things they have done to people. Shame on people on this thread that are playing both sides of the fence.

To back somebody into a corner that holds an answer that you have all been waiting for, was so wrong. You can say all of your nasty things now, but I give it just a few weeks before you are full of regret. Because the truth is coming and all of your nasty behavior and hate, has completely changed the course of that truth and this investigation.

I'm sorry for all of you in advance.

Well Jonathan/MediaHypeAgain, we have been watching you as well and we don't like what we see lately.
If you dislike hate, talk to your Maura again. We never bashed Mike, we have never been disrespectful. Think again.

Like I told you: Go back to your playground and leave the grown ups alone. And Dorian huh? Nice one...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 26, 2010, 08:45:49 PM
For real Souza? You are going to just disrespect me like that? When I didn't say anything at all to disrespect you?

My post was toward everybody , because everybody has been wrong toward one another.
 If you want to turn this into a "bash him" thread. That's cool with me.
I didn't come here for that. I'm speaking the truth.  If people say they have good intentions, then that's what they should have. This bashing needs to stop. Any adult would see that. Clearly the 13 year olds on this forum don't, but the real adults should see that. But you know what? I'm just a "guest" in your home. I'm not going come in here to disrespect you. I'll just log out.

What is going on in the dark is always revealed in the light. A wise person once said that... Take care Souza
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 26, 2010, 08:46:09 PM
I don't know squat about the Mo and Souza and Maura controversy.  That was before my time.  I do however know about people who shout Michael, I love you more to the top of their lungs and talk about healing the world in every other breath who will 100% of the time, call you every ugly name imaginable and accuse you of being a "fake' fan if you go against their ideal of Michael having left this world and is now floating with  guilded wings in heaven.  And that is NOT an exaggeration.  You would be amazed at how quick and how fierce the attacks become.  All that it's all for love goes out the door and through the chimney.  I kid you not.  It is something to behold.  You would think you had cursed their mother or smacked one of their children.  I can respect their wanting to believe in what they believe.  What I can't understand is how quickly those those halos can turn to horns if you suggest an alternate reality.  They live :lol:  and it is like a cult.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

~Souza~Topic starter

February 26, 2010, 08:52:40 PM
Quote from: "Dorian"
For real Souza? You are going to just disrespect me like that? When I didn't say anything at all to disrespect you?

Who called US garbage? You did! So who are you to judge?

My post was toward everybody , because everybody has been wrong toward one another.
 If you want to turn this into a "bash him" thread. That's cool with me.
I didn't come here for that. I'm speaking the truth.  If people say they have good intentions, then that's what they should have. This bashing needs to stop. Any adult would see that. Clearly the 13 year olds on this forum don't, but the real adults should see that. But you know what? I'm just a "guest" in your home. I'm not going come in here to disrespect you. I'll just log out.

What is going on in the dark is always revealed in the light. A wise person once said that... Take care Souza
YES this bashing needs to stop, so what are you doing here?

Oh really? HOW did we disrespect him MHA? Tell me, I am curious. You know exactly what we are doing and that is why you are scared enough to crawl from under your rock.

Shame on Souza and Mo for all of the things they have done to people.

Like what? Examples please, or go back and hide under your rock.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions