loma

I was sqealing the whole time I read this.
Akon is definitely helping Michael (IMO)
Yes, Michael could probably pull this off by himself,
But there's no harm in getting a 'lil help
from his friends, amiright?
Screw "made my week",
This "made my hoax"!

Wait.. Am I a little bit too excited?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

Quote from: "mjfansince4"
hey guys...just to throw this out there:

the article from VIBE is entitled "Redemption" where akon talks about michael being on some island gearing up to come back.......

VIBE magazine is also the magazine that the picture of michael on the jackson 5 twitter account is from...

EDIT: i know this isn't the exact image, i've posted it before but i literally can't find it anywhere on google images or image shack. however, it's clear that the jackson 5 twitter pic matches the pics of VIBE

[attachment=0:3xx7ku71]Clipboard01.jpg[/attachment:3xx7ku71]

how odd...

:o  OMG...that's crazy!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WHEN I SAY I LOVE YOU, MICHAEL YOU GOTTA KNOW THAT IT'S FOR ALL TIME

Okay Akon said this in Vibe magazine recently?  I believe Vibe magazine is also owned by Quincy Jones.  Akon know whats up.  That's MJ's homeboy.  He knows the majority of people think MJ is dead but Akon had to put it out there anyway in a subtle way.  He doesn't have anything to gain by saying this and I don't think he would say it to toy with MJ fans.  That's enough proof for me especially coming from Akon.  I like the part where he said MJ choreographs every part of his life.  I really do believe that.  I knew MJ wouldn't go out like a sucka like the media tried to make us believe on June 25th.  If MJ knew he was in trouble he did something about it.  I definitely believe that.  I don't think MJ was the type of man that would just sit by passive and let people destroy him and his family.  Now we see why MJ was spending time with people who create illusions like David Blain.  He was probably getting tips from him and learning. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

OMG!OMG!OMG!This is huge, we all know that Akon was one of Michael's friends and that M.J. liked him very much!This is huge, really huge, while reading the article i got vibes all over my body, this is it, he is 10000% alive, what more do we need.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Quote from: "PureLove"
Ok this's the web page of the magazine if you want to check out.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Do you have the ink to the full article from vibe.com?...it's probably me just being a dubmie, but i can't find the article :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WHEN I SAY I LOVE YOU, MICHAEL YOU GOTTA KNOW THAT IT'S FOR ALL TIME

HHmm...interesting....an notice he quickly says "That helps me cope with his death".....like he's trying NOT to sound completely crazy to the general public and non-believers...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

TNZ found this article so all credits go to TNZ for this. There're VERY important things in this one guys. I'll try to do my best and write it all :)

VIBE Magazine: "REDEMPTION SONGS"

Ok here are the important parts of the article.

"Which is why his final gutsy comeback attempt ranks as one of the most tantalizing near-misses in pop culture history. The heartbreaking «what if» questions linger. What's amazing is that he made it as far as he did. Chalk it up to his willpower, maddening determination and cursed pride. Entertaining was all he had ever done until he be came the best. Now he was going to get it all back - AT ANY COST. Quite simply, Michael Jackson refused to lose. «I'm going to get them,» - the embattled singer told long time friend and musical collaborator Teddy Riley in late 2008 of his plans for a spectacular return. «I'm going to shock the world, just watch.»

Akon says: ""Everything in Mike's life was choreographed. So he's probably on some island right now just relaxing waiting for the time to come back. I can deal with his death knowing that.One day I'm going to be somethere going to the market and and I might see him with that same disguise that he had on in Vegas. I would just say to him, "Don't worry Michael, I won't tell nobody."

WoW!!!! Isn't it so great Akon talks about Michael's fake death so open and clear :) And Michael said to Teddy "«I'm going to shock the world, just watch.»" Do u think that he was going to shock the world with London concerts?? That's what he used to do always.No, Michael wanted to do the thing that has never ever done before! The REAL LIFE THRILLER!!! TII <==Thriller II <==Thriller 2

YOU'RE A GENIUS MICHAEL!!! This is not even a clue guys. This is the PROOF!!!

Do you know, which Newspaper or magazin wrote that article??  I hope this is not another Bullshit-Magazine..If not then I'm fine and I'm  :D  :D  :D right now
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

Quote from: "Kirsche"
TNZ found this article so all credits go to TNZ for this. There're VERY important things in this one guys. I'll try to do my best and write it all :)

VIBE Magazine: "REDEMPTION SONGS"

Ok here are the important parts of the article.

"Which is why his final gutsy comeback attempt ranks as one of the most tantalizing near-misses in pop culture history. The heartbreaking «what if» questions linger. What's amazing is that he made it as far as he did. Chalk it up to his willpower, maddening determination and cursed pride. Entertaining was all he had ever done until he be came the best. Now he was going to get it all back - AT ANY COST. Quite simply, Michael Jackson refused to lose. «I'm going to get them,» - the embattled singer told long time friend and musical collaborator Teddy Riley in late 2008 of his plans for a spectacular return. «I'm going to shock the world, just watch.»

Akon says: ""Everything in Mike's life was choreographed. So he's probably on some island right now just relaxing waiting for the time to come back. I can deal with his death knowing that.One day I'm going to be somethere going to the market and and I might see him with that same disguise that he had on in Vegas. I would just say to him, "Don't worry Michael, I won't tell nobody."

WoW!!!! Isn't it so great Akon talks about Michael's fake death so open and clear :) And Michael said to Teddy "«I'm going to shock the world, just watch.»" Do u think that he was going to shock the world with London concerts?? That's what he used to do always.No, Michael wanted to do the thing that has never ever done before! The REAL LIFE THRILLER!!! TII <==Thriller II <==Thriller 2

YOU'RE A GENIUS MICHAEL!!! This is not even a clue guys. This is the PROOF!!!

Do you know, which Newspaper or magazin wrote that article??  I hope this is not another Bullshit-Magazine..If not then I'm fine and I'm  :D  :D  :D right now

It comes from Vibe magazine which is a legitimate magazine.  It's kinda like a magazine for hip hop and soul music.  It's been around for quite awhile now.  Here's some info. about Vibe magazine:
Vibe (magazine)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
"VIBE" redirects here. For other uses, see Vibe.
 This article needs additional citations for verification.
Please help improve this article by adding reliable references. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. (December 2008)

Vibe is a music and entertainment magazine founded by producer Quincy Jones.The publication predominantly features R&B and hip-hop music artists, actors and other entertainers. Issued quarterly, the magazine's target demographic is predominantly young, urban followers of hip-hop culture.

The magazine owed its success to featuring a broader range of interests than its closest competitors The Source and XXL which focus more narrowly on rap music, or the rock & pop-centric Rolling Stone and Spin. As of 2007[update], Vibe had a circulation of approximately 800,000. Advertisers ran the gamut from record labels to fashion houses to various cognac brands.

Contents [hide]
1 Publication history
2 Covers
3 Content
4 Expanding the brand
5 Vibe Awards
6 Best Rapper Alive Tournament
7 References
8 External links

[edit] Publication history
Quincy Jones launched Vibe in 1993, in partnership with Time Inc. Though hip-hop mogul Russell Simmons was rumored to be an initial partner, publisher Len Burnett revealed in a March 2007 interview that Simmons clashed with editor-in-chief Jonathan Van Meter.[citation needed] Miller Publishing bought Vibe in 1996, and shortly afterward bought Spin. The private equity group Wicks Group of Companies bought the magazine in 2006.

Jonathan Van Meter's successors were Danyel Smith, Emil Wilbikin, Mimi Valdes, and finally Danyel Smith again.

On June 30, 2009, it was announced that Vibe was shutting its doors and ceasing publication immediately[1], although according to Essence, Quincy Jones has stated he would like to keep it alive online.

After shutting down, private equity investment fund InterMedia Partners, LP bought Vibe Magazine. They have said they "feel privileged to purchase and resurrect such a storied brand."[2][edit] Covers
R&B singer Mary J. Blige repeatedly made the cover of Vibe, with countless articles following her career. Trio TLC were infamously photographed for the cover in firefighters' gear, referencing the fact that member Left Eye burned down the house of then-boyfriend and NFL star Andre Rison. The first non-photograph cover of Vibe was an illustration of late singer Aaliyah by well known artist/illustrator Alvaro; this was Aaliyah's very first appearance on the cover as well. Other famous cover subjects are Brandy, Snoop Dogg, Mariah Carey, Beyoncé, Jennifer Lopez, Keyshia Cole, Trey Songz, Lil Wayne, The Fugees, Eminem, T.I., R. Kelly, Michael Jackson (whom Quincy Jones' daughter Kidada had dressed in hip-hop clothing, reportedly for the first and only time in the entertainer's career), Ciara, who also appeared on the cover numerous times and rap legend Tupac Shakur's famous cover story in which he reveals important details about his non-fatal 1994 NYC shooting (two years before his death in Las Vegas, Nevada).[3]

[edit] Content
Featured segments included the back page list 20 Questions, the Boomshots column about reggae and Caribbean music by Rob Kenner, Revolutions music reviews and Vibe Confidential, a celebrity gossip column. Next profiled up-and-coming artists. The magazine also devoted several pages to photo spreads displaying high-end designer clothing as well as sportswear by urban labels such as Rocawear and Fubu.

Vibe made a consistent effort to feature models of all ethnicities in these pages. Former editor Emil Wilbikin was frequently credited with styling those pages and keeping fashion in the forefront of the magazine's identity during the early 2000s. Many clothing brands created or linked to hip-hop celebrities, such as Sean Combs' Sean John, Nelly's Apple Bottoms and G-Unit by 50 Cent found plenty of exposure in Vibe's pages.

In the September 2003 issue commemorating ten years of publication, the magazine created different covers using black and white portraits of its most popular cover subjects. It also contained "The Vibe 100: The Juiciest People, Places and Things of the Year."

Many successful writers and editors contributed to the publication, including Alan Light, Jeff Chang, Dream Hampton, Cheo Hodari Coker, Kevin Powell, Erica Kennedy, Sacha Jenkins, Noah Callahan-Bever and Miles Marshall Lewis. Mark Shaw was the magazine's art director.

[edit] Expanding the brand
In addition to the magazine, Vibe also publishes books on hip-hop culture. To celebrate the magazine's tenth anniversary, it published "VX: Ten Years of Vibe Photography." Featuring a bare-chested 50 Cent on the cover, the volume includes photos of Alicia Keys, RZA from the Wu-Tang Clan, Eve, Chuck D of Public Enemy and Run-D.M.C. Works by prominent photographers Albert Watson, Ellen von Unwerth, David LaChapelle, and Sante D'Orazio are among the 150 photographs in the hardcover edition.

Other books published under the Vibe banner cover the history of hip-hop, the women of hip-hop, and rappers Tupac Shakur and The Notorious B.I.G. Additionally, the magazine published a spin-off publication, Vibe Vixen from 2004 to 2007. Aimed at Vibe's female multicultural demographic, Vibe Vixen included features on beauty, fashion, and female entertainers. R&B starlet Ciara appeared on the inaugural issue's cover.

A rather short-lived syndicated late-night talk show of the Vibe same name premiered in August 1997 and was produced by Quincy Jones, hosted by Chris Spencer, and featured President Bill Clinton on its first episode.[citation needed] Like The Arsenio Hall Show of the early 1990s, it attracted young, urban audiences. Spencer was fired in October of that year and replaced by comedian Sinbad, along with Big Boy as the in-house announcer. The program aired in first-run syndication until the summer of 1998, when it was canceled. The show was taped at CBS Television City in Los Angeles.

Other platforms featuring the Vibe brand are VIBE Online, the magazine's online presence; VIBE On Demand, an on-demand network; VIBE film; and MVibe, a wireless content provider for hand-held devices, as well as CD and DVD lines distributed under the same name.

[edit] Vibe Awards
Beginning in 2003, Vibe produced and aired its annual awards show on UPN through 2006, and VH1 Soul in 2007.

An incident occurred at the 2004 Vibe Awards taping at the Santa Monica Municipal Airport hangar, in which G-Unit rapper Young Buck stabbed 26-year-old Los Angeles native Jimmy James Johnson after Johnson approached Dr. Dre under the pretense of asking for an autograph, and then assaulted him. Young Buck later pled no contest to a charge of "assault likely to produce great bodily harm," and was sentenced to three years' probation and 80 hours of community service.

[edit] Best Rapper Alive Tournament
Vibe magazine launched the "Best Rapper Alive Tournament" on July 21, 2008. There were four brackets, and four number 1 seeds: Jay Z, Lil Wayne, Eminem, and Andre 3000. The actual final four included Ludacris, The Game, Eminem and Jay-Z. The last two rappers standing were Eminem and Jay-Z, with Eminem eventually garnering 69% of the votes for the victory. When Em heard the news, he stated: "It’s obviously an honor to have won the fans' support by being voted the Best Rapper Alive. I don't think that there is any one rapper that is simply the best though. Everyone who was in consideration and many others are the best at certain things, and at what they do. But since VIBE's offering the distinction, hell yeah I'll accept!"[cite this quote]

[edit] References
^ Bercovici, Jeff. "Vibe Magazine Shutting Down," Daily Finance (June 30, 2009).
^ Company Purchases Vibe Magazine, Plots Comeback
^ Douglas, Joanna. "When airbrushing goes too far: Vibe magazine digitally removes Ciara's clothes!" Shine (September 11, 2008).
[edit] External links
Official website
Quincy Jones's oral history video excerpts at The National Visionary Leadership Project
VX: Ten Years of Vibe Photography at Amazon
The Vibe History of Hip-Hop book at Amazon
An interview with Vibe Publisher Len Burnett from March 2007
An interview with editor-in-chief Danyel Smith
A press release regarding the purchase of Vibe by the Wicks Group in July 2006
Retrieved from "You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)"
Categories: Publications established in 1993 | Fashion magazines | Hip hop magazines | American music magazines
Hidden categories: Articles needing additional references from December 2008 | All articles needing additional references | Articles containing potentially dated statements from 2007 | All articles containing potentially dated statements | All articles with unsourced statements | Articles with unsourced statements from June 2009 | Articles with unsourced statements from February 2007 | Articles with unsourced quotes
Personal tools
New features Log in / create account Namespaces
Article Discussion VariantsViews
Read Edit View history ActionsSearch

SearchNavigation
Main page Contents Featured content Current events Random article Interaction
About Wikipedia Community portal Recent changes Contact Wikipedia Donate to Wikipedia Help Toolbox
What links here Related changes Upload file Special pages Permanent link Cite this page Print/export
Create a bookDownload as PDFPrintable versionLanguages
Español Français Italiano Türkçe This page was last modified on 16 June 2010 at 21:19.

Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. See Terms of Use for details.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization.

Contact us
Privacy policy About Wikipedia Disclaimers
Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 05:24:09 PM by msteetee34
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

Thanks for that info...I'm a little bit slow today.. ;)

So yes!!! This makes my day :)  AAAAAAH I really have to calm down to not stand up shout " F++++ YEAH"  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "mjfansince4"
hey guys...just to throw this out there:

the article from VIBE is entitled "Redemption" where akon talks about michael being on some island gearing up to come back.......

VIBE magazine is also the magazine that the picture of michael on the jackson 5 twitter account is from...

EDIT: i know this isn't the exact image, i've posted it before but i literally can't find it anywhere on google images or image shack. however, it's clear that the jackson 5 twitter pic matches the pics of VIBE

[attachment=0:2lzapbdc]Clipboard01.jpg[/attachment:2lzapbdc]

how odd...

WoW! Thanks for sharing hon. The article is in the June edition :) And this is the Twitter page of the magazine, if you want to check it out. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "Kirsche"

I think Vibe is a serious magazine. And yes, definitely I'm like  :D  :D  :D  too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Thanks God! What a relief. Naughty Michael, made everybody crazy.  ;)

Are u scared yet?  8-)

Of what?

LMAO girl. I was just kidding :D Like Michael says: "Are you scared yet?" lol :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Disco"
Love Akon, he really let a reporter have it before in an interview I seen, "I'm sick of y'all dissing Michael"!!!!  :D
Great find, thanks for sharing  ;)

I LOOOOOOOVE Akon too. There was a vid where he talks about how he thinks Michael is alive :D I will post it too if I can find.
:D

Edit: Found it :D

[youtube:3jtju531]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGG9K1bmQh4&feature=related[/youtube:3jtju531]

Very interesting..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
*bump* for the ones who haven't read this yet :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions