Andrea

It might be fun to start some sort of "Who is TS" campaign - not to find out his (or her) identity, but to draw more attention.  Like have a t-shirt that says "Who is TS", or post it around the internet.  People would see it and start wondering and maybe even google it or something.

We need more people "in the know", Michael is going to need the support of a lot of people so maybe we need to think of new ways or recruiting more and more members to the Army of L.O.V.E.  And once people start reading TS's updates, it is kinda hard to argue his logic.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

Quote from: "melody"
Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
When T.S said that they aren't working with TMZ than how comes in one of the TMZ stories about Heidi and Spencer it said Scared yet? and in T.S's  "Silencing the Critics, And $999 REwarD??? You bET" post the capital letters also say SCARED YET?

You are mistaking what TS wrote ("working for") with the phrase "working with"—the former speaks of "employment", the latter indicates cooperation. TS is cooperating with TMZ (as she/he said in section 4), but is not their employee (as she/he said in section 5).

Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
With this bit do you think its the same with MJ that there are so many similarities with the MJ and Elvis hoax.

Quote from: "TS"
“One fact that most people would think is that my Daddy [Vernon] must have known, well he didn’t. We were planning on telling him when he passed away without ever knowing.” (TTAEAP 28). “My own Daddy bless his soul never knew the truth. Little Lisa was told months later and explained to her she would not see me much. ... I feel bad my Daddy wasn’t allowed to know but it just couldn’t be done.” (TTAEAP 32,33). “Also let me tell you that my Daddy did not know of this hoax if they want to call it that. If he had not died suddenly, we would have told him. ... To this day I feel terrible about this. But he had to be eliminated from the beginning. He was to be told after 3 years but as you know he passed 6 months too early.” (TTAEAP 56).

Maybe KJ wasn't told but she might know about MJ's death hoax. So maybe KJ will be told after 3 years, I only say this because of the similarities with Elvis.

I feel like the excerpt applies more to Joe and that he may be the one who is unaware of Michael faking his death—or at least in the name of drawing another parallel to Elvis, pretending to be unaware (it does say "Daddy", not "Mommy", afterall). And in view of how Joe keeps pushing that "Wrongful Death Lawsuit"—which he re-filed yesterday (11-30)—he seems the likelier candidate to be "out of the know". Personally, I think Katherine is very much "clued-in" (just a hunch though).

Thanks melody for clearing that up, I've never been good at getting clues.

Also I just wanted to draw upon what TS said

Repeatedly, I’ve said that I would not do much if any more (posts or redirects); but I kept watching, and I saw a need and wanted to help. But now, it has come to the point where I would rather say and do no more, than continue causing endless controversy that is not going anywhere.

I know we have said on other posts that unbelievers aren't believing and that they should wake up, which they should but I feel we should too. No doubt there are topics on this forum that cause controversy because people have their own opinions, controversy isn't always good, in the case, we shouldn't work against each other ( meaning arguing, which has been happening lately as we get closer and know more). This doesn't just affect the people who are involved in the arguing/controversy but everyone on the forum. Things are only going to get harder as we get closer and now or in the near future is not the time to divide.

I believe this site is mostly a loving and supportive site, but things around as might get us to lose focus and stray but we have to band together, we are stronger as a group.

To those who have left the site, we still wish you would come back and those who don't believe we wish you open your eyes and see what we can see.

Also I love these two quotes from the bible

About LOVE:

“Love is patient; love is kind and envies no one. Love is never boastful, nor conceited, nor rude; never selfish, not quick to take offense. There is nothing love cannot face; there is no limit to its faith, its hope, and endurance. In a word, there are three things that last forever: faith, hope, and love; but the GREATEST of them all is LOVE.”

And about faith:

"I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, "Move from here to there" and it will move."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Triple Seven has spoken!!! i mean TS! Like always, I'm stunned and keeping my faith strong. Thank you always for giving us the push we need it to see this more clearly. If by any change you come to Puerto Rico let me know so I can have you cook any dinner you like.  :lol: Tito likes TACOS! In closing, thanks again for enlightening us the way.

Study Peace!

Yambo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Your life is like a ship. You're the captain of it. The way you steer it is the way that it is going to go.” ~ Michael Jackson

ER911

First, I am a TS "doubter". Secondly, we all have doubts about one thing or another, but we all believe in Michael. I hope we can all remember that, especially since TS took the time to put their thoughts onto this thread.

Yes, this "doubter" did read the posting in its entirety, which by the way is why I am now able to respond.

Lastly, I think it is much TS(Too Soon)before we all reach the end of this journey.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lol Triple Seven, that's cool. :D

What I noticed, is that in TS' post "Silencing the Critics, And $999 REwarD??? You bET" he signs his post as "The Sign" but also, he randomly capitalizes "Time" so he's also kind of saying TS stands for "Time Sign" but in this post, he randomly capitalizes "The Source" :?

Maybe he's all three!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Sarahli

I feel what you're saying guys I also had that feeling and felt some sadness and something else that I can't describe (can be wrong of course) but the story of Moses came to my mind.. when he left to bring some fire (warmth and light) and that people already forgot what he had teached them when he went back... he ended up with two believers.... etc.

Yesterday something else popped up in my head "My life has taken me beyond the planets and the stars..." somehow it can be relevant...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

~Souza~

Quote from: "Sarahli"
Yesterday something else popped up in my head "My life has taken me beyond the planets and the stars..." somehow it can be relevant...

I'm still waiting for "Another Day" to leak (the complete one I mean of course), I am curious about the rest of the lyrics.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I feel what you're saying guys I also had that feeling and felt some sadness and something else that I can't describe (can be wrong of course) but the story of Moses came to my mind.. when he left to bring some fire (warmth and light) and that people already forgot what he had teached them when he went back... he ended up with two believers.... etc.

[/color]

I have often pondered on the same thing since the first time I heard that song last year. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Quote from: "Ijustcantstoplovingu"

[/color]

I have often pondered on the same thing since the first time I heard that song last year. ;)

I don't know if you think what I think it is but maybe that this is it...  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Quote from: "finfin"
Quote from: "Gema"
Quote from: "finfin"

By the way:
If I signed up with various usernames—and posted information using various writing styles, so that people would not recognize me—the information should be assessed on the exact same basis as my posts under the username TS.

I think a few of us have felt your prescence sometimes, even in disguise. ;)  THANK YOU and do I beLIEve ? YepYep  :lol:

If I signed up with various usernames

I understood that as a hypothesis  :?
Yes, @Gema of course this is an "If" and therefore, an hypothesis, thank you.

A hypothesis that TS inferred himself!
ha ha ha-------good point, TS!  Keep everyone guessing. Your identity may be a bigger mystery than the MJ hoax itself! :lol:

[center:9ep90mlc]But, on a serious note, I solemnly proclaim that:
I AM A BELIEVER!!!!!
yep, yep, yep, yep, yep[/center:9ep90mlc]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
I don't believe Ms. Katherine doesn't know about the hoax.
Now it's my turn to say "He wouldn't do this to his Mother".
But who really knows..........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
I don't believe Ms. Katherine doesn't know about the hoax.
Now it's my turn to say "He wouldn't do this to his Mother".
But who really knows..........

But if any still have difficulty with the emotions and statements of Katherine and/or Randy, you might want to consider that maybe some of the family members are not in on the hoax. I’m not saying that this is the actual case; but if it’s easier for you, this is yet another example where the Elvis connection could help.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
 If I signed up with various usernames—and posted information using various writing styles, so that people would not recognize me—the information should be assessed on the exact same basis as my posts under the username TS.

You could tell the truth or you could try to test us again   :) I must confess I am one of those who thought they saw you under another username  :D

If I was wrong  - so be it......but I don't think so  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you TS for speaking up at this time.  I have a mental image of you as The Shepherd, skillfully guiding us to greener pastures.  God bless you, Michael and Elvis/Jesse for making us aware that we have reached the eleventh hour in human history.  Past. Present and Future, it was, is and always will be "ALL FOR LOVE"  <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJhasSpoken

Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"

You could tell the truth or you could try to test us again   :) I must confess I am one of those who thought they saw you under another username  :D

If I was wrong  - so be it......but I don't think so  :D

what username do you think TS used?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions