I was rewatching for the interview for the 1000 times, and i was always asking myself if there was a meaning behind what ''Dave Dave'' said during this interview but the part that was most bugging me was when he was responding to the meaning of dave dave.

''well to liberate myself...to free myself from his name and his legacy...i decide to become my own person and to change my name''

well these words sound to me like a message: i changed my name, my identity and what i look so i can liberate myself from who i really am.

the rest of the story about how he met michael is just blablabla to make it look more realistic.

well i don't know if it has been discuss but there so many post here, we get lost ;)
 :)  :)  :)  :)  :)
BAMSDAY FOR PRESIDENT!!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

good point... it was in the beginning of the interview right? If so then it was like introducing himself in the disguise to us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

Quote from: "farhatmjj"
good point... it was in the beginning of the interview right? If so then it was like introducing himself in the disguise to us.

I totally agree! And you can tell that he really NEEDS to say that, he was interrupted but then he started the sentence again and put emphasis on every word. It's a clear message  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

VERY true
Michael has a very different way of speaking than most. You have to fine tune yourself to really "get it" sometimes. He uses words and the way he says things i dont think others would say it like that. He is the most fascinating and intelligent person/celeb i have ever heard. As soon as words come out of his mouth iam listening
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

suspicious mind

so you think he is saying that michael the person had to liberate himself from michael the performer.
or a you saying michael had to liberate himself from joe? because he said his father caused all of this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

I think he's saying Michael Jackson is the entertainer, the King of Pop. I'm done with that life now, so in order to free my self from that I needed to change my whole identity. Name, look, etc. I really don't think he'll ever return to the world of music. I've thought this for a long time, if he wasn't in danger, he's definitely retired as the Michael we all know him to be, the King of Pop.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

This makes a lot of sense. It was his way of saying good-bye--This Is It, the Memorial, the Funeral, etc.  He wanted to go out with a BANG, not a whimper. I don't blame him. I am sure many other people have done this, and not just Elvis.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

This has been discussed before and I think it's what he did. The King of Pop died. They mention it everywhere, on the memorial stone in Gary, Jermaine at the announcement of his death, the memorial. Why not Michael Jackson Our beloved son, father and brother? Because the wanted to make clear that it was the King of Pop that was gone, not the man himself. He has other stuff on his mind now. Just my 2 cents.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yup, the memorial, funeral, tributes were all for the FANS to say goodbye & celebrate him as the King of Pop. I think now, he's either living a normal life out of the spotlight or he's working behind the scenes either on movies or on the business side of things. However, I think he got tired of being the King of Pop. He kept going for so long because of the fans & with that life came all of the bad parts in his life as well. Now he's liberated himself from ALL of that. He can start fresh doing something else. I wouldn't blame him, if I had 40+ years in the music business, having next to no privacy, tons of expectations, living under a microscope, being ridiculed, everybody's punchline, media bs my whole career, I'd eventually give it up too. Also he gave his all to the world through music, his dance, his love, his humanitarian work & what did he receive in return? Yes, he had us fans but other people in the business didn't respect him, a lot of people in the world turned on him. He loved singing, dancing & entertaining but he said a long time ago that wanted to do other things & that he would eventually disappear & be behind the scenes. He was human after all, there's only so much a person can take before they say I'm done. He gave so much to all of us, he maybe feels like he's done all he can with his music, he's trying to spread his message & use his genius in other forms now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's sad but I must agree. I don't think he'll return as the same MJ. I'm just wondering...how this transformation will look like. Because they way he communicates with us, the fans, I don't think he's really gonna disappear utterly. I really think at this stage it is important to respond to the clues and be on guard because I think he really needs us, whatever is on his mind, whatever are his intentions. What he said as Dave Dave was very clear: in order to free myself..etc., he wants to free himself from the past, start a new life. The question is: how's that gonna look like?  :geek:  We have to wait and see.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this is the feeling that i've always had since frist seeing the dave dave on LKL.....

:cry:

I just don't know how to factor TS into all of this....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
For All Time x x x

Everything about TS is truly mysterious. No wonder people get suspicious  :|  How could he possibly know everything? Either he's really connected to MJ directly or he's playing a nasty game, a very smart and nasty game  :?  I wonder if we ever get to know who he is. Btw: no offence but the first thing that popped up in my head when I saw TS was Tom Sneddon  :shock: Those initials are weird. But nobody can deny that TS did have some very interesting observations, especially about the numbers. I'm not sure if we'd have figured that out without him. But then again, this 7/9 issue is kinda scary, how come it all fits in?? Duh... :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "teine21"
Yup, the memorial, funeral, tributes were all for the FANS to say goodbye & celebrate him as the King of Pop. I think now, he's either living a normal life out of the spotlight or he's working behind the scenes either on movies or on the business side of things. However, I think he got tired of being the King of Pop. He kept going for so long because of the fans & with that life came all of the bad parts in his life as well. Now he's liberated himself from ALL of that. He can start fresh doing something else. I wouldn't blame him, if I had 40+ years in the music business, having next to no privacy, tons of expectations, living under a microscope, being ridiculed, everybody's punchline, media bs my whole career, I'd eventually give it up too. Also he gave his all to the world through music, his dance, his love, his humanitarian work & what did he receive in return? Yes, he had us fans but other people in the business didn't respect him, a lot of people in the world turned on him. He loved singing, dancing & entertaining but he said a long time ago that wanted to do other things & that he would eventually disappear & be behind the scenes. He was human after all, there's only so much a person can take before they say I'm done. He gave so much to all of us, he maybe feels like he's done all he can with his music, he's trying to spread his message & use his genius in other forms now.
This theory makes no sense for me... Just think about it: he still has to wear disguises when he wants to go somewhere without people seeing he is MJ, just like before he "died".
And if he didn't want to be the King of Pop anymore, he could have said that he is tired of that and wants to do movies. Announcing it instead of faking his death is way easier and much normal. He doesn't have to lie. Lying this big just for your own reasons would cause a great twinge of conscience, wouldn't it?
"but other people in the business didn't respect him" Other celebrities did respect him - at least this is what most of them said. And those who wanted his money doesn't respect anyone, not just him. Those people are simply sick.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "chloead505"
Everything about TS is truly mysterious. No wonder people get suspicious  :|  How could he possibly know everything? Either he's really connected to MJ directly or he's playing a nasty game, a very smart and nasty game  :?  I wonder if we ever get to know who he is. Btw: no offence but the first thing that popped up in my head when I saw TS was Tom Sneddon  :shock: Those initials are weird. But nobody can deny that TS did have some very interesting observations, especially about the numbers. I'm not sure if we'd have figured that out without him. But then again, this 7/9 issue is kinda scary, how come it all fits in?? Duh... :geek:
IMO the number theory is very far fetched. WHY on earth would Michael communicate with us through numbers? That would be silly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The numbers are totally far-fatched. I just don't get how come 7 and 9 keep on re-appearing. That's why I said it could just as well be a nasty game... :?

As for the reason to fake his death: I actually do think that Elvis might have something to do with it: We all know MJ said he's afraid he's gonna end like him (elvis) "the way he did". I mean that's kinda strange, to say the least.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions