mjboogieTopic starter

DEFEATED
March 16, 2010, 08:24:45 AM
Hi, everyone! I have been a member here since June 25th. and I have not let go of the research or this website. I am wanting to know anyone here feel like we have been DEFEATED. When I say DEFEATED I mean has MJ and his family, close friends (specifically those in on the hoax) managed to pull this off?

In other words people say that MJ will come out when it is time (that is IF he decides to come out) but is it possible for MJ to hide forever? I mean it is Michael Jackson could he really pull something like this OFF and stay hidden Never to be discovered. Cant hide forever right?
This topic is mostly for those (like me) who believe in it being a HOAX.

In other words there is STRENGTH in NUMBERS if we feel it is indeed MURDER surley there has got to be a way to come together as MJ fans and protest this  :(

Final thought: HAS MJ< HIS FAMILY< AND SOME OF THE MEDIA HAVING THE LAST LAUGH AND IT IS OVER FOR US? HOW LONG CAN WE RESEARCH THIS AND NOT RUN OUT OF THINGS? :(
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: DEFEATED
March 16, 2010, 08:55:40 AM
Defeated? It depends on what the believer's expectations were as they followed the hoax.

Last laughs at the believer's expense? Media tends to ignore people who follow hoaxes and conspiracy theories. The family has not officially acknowledged the hoax or believers. MJ laughing at fans? No… I don't think so.

Quote from: "mjboogie"
Hi, everyone! I have been a member here since June 25th. and I have not let go of the research or this website. I am wanting to know anyone here feel like we have been DEFEATED. When I say DEFEATED I mean has MJ and his family, close friends (specifically those in on the hoax) managed to pull this off?

In other words people say that MJ will come out when it is time (that is IF he decides to come out) but is it possible for MJ to hide forever? I mean it is Michael Jackson could he really pull something like this OFF and stay hidden Never to be discovered. Cant hide forever right?
This topic is mostly for those (like me) who believe in it being a HOAX.

In other words there is STRENGTH in NUMBERS if we feel it is indeed MURDER surley there has got to be a way to come together as MJ fans and protest this  :(

Final thought: HAS MJ< HIS FAMILY< AND SOME OF THE MEDIA HAVING THE LAST LAUGH AND IT IS OVER FOR US? HOW LONG CAN WE RESEARCH THIS AND NOT RUN OUT OF THINGS? :(
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions