Scream

Re: Wait, If Michael is really in Neverland
February 19, 2010, 08:13:44 PM
Quote from: "_Dangerous_"
Quote from: "Scream"
Michael is not at Neverland Valley Ranch and I can't fathom the reason's people think that he is.

Yeah it's a big property but he would be risking too much by staying there and remember what he said about Neverland?
It isn't a home anymore because because of the child molestation accusations he received and of course the trial in '05.

I think he fled to South America after leaving the hospital. Allot of Nazi WW2 criminals moved to Argentina and Paraguay to avoid being captured and put on trial for human right atrocities against the Jews in concentration camps like Auschwitz.

Josef Mengele is a perfect example. He completely avoided capture and died in a town close to Rio in Brasil in the 1970's.

I suggest looking him up.

Im from Argentina O_o dont give me that kind of hope.. cause im gonna faint right away :lol:

I can't imagine he could of made it to eastern Europe without being spotted and he couldn't of risked hiding in the United States because of the huge media spotlight that consumed the media spotlight after his supposed death in June.

In all honesty Dangerous, I can't see where else he could of gone other than South America without being spotted.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Scream

February 19, 2010, 08:32:58 PM
Quote from: "sheba"
Well, if Micheal didn't want to be found, why wouldn't he hide in a place that " He Hated"?
Remember there was a helicopter that landed there on June 25. The only thing mentioned, was that "Michael's Body "wasn't on it. It would really make perfect sense. He would be close to his family and more inportantly,his children. There has been a lot of construction around Neverland lately ,and it's big enough for him to hide away for years and not be noticed by the public. Also, there has been many cases where employees of celebrities are required to sign a privacy contract , so workers around there could also be legally binded not to say anything if in fact anyone knows he's there. Nothing is impossible. It would be clever of him to hide right in front of people and he has been known to go into seclusion for a long time , so it would be a way for him to heal and gather his thought.

Michael was looking for land and a house to recreate Neverland outside of Los Angeles after the trial in 2005 and I think he was looking for a fresh start to rebuild his life and his reputation and focus on bringing up Prince, Paris and Blanket without the intrusion of the media and the fanaticism of his fans, who's to say he didn't find that place in South America?

I wouldn't be surprised if confidentiality agreements were signed by staff members considering the amount of crap that comes out about him in the media through people that had befriended him in the past and wanted the publicity and $$$.

Anyway, I can understand you're argument and logic and I'm not knocking it but I've got a real feeling for this.

I'm determined to investigate this further.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2010, 08:56:51 PM
omg lets send a letter! but just one and dnt say much abt the hoax but just act lyk we know hes not gone u know and say how much we love him and care abt him and stuff..we shud rly do this guys!! but only one letter cos otherwise it mite make a bad situation..it wont do any harm..lets just c wat happens!! someone from usa please volunteer i wud but im in australia :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]When words fail, music speaks..[/size]

[size=150]Music is my life...michael you are my music and therefore my life =) [/size]

[size=150]Believe in L.O.V.E and magic[/size]

February 19, 2010, 09:41:41 PM
I think this could be relevant:-

Posted Feb 17th 2010 4:08AM by TMZ Staff

Joey Fatone's life-size replica of R2D2 isn't just an expensive toy -- the robot hero played a key role in a multi-million dollar real estate deal ... gone bad.

The R2D2 happened to catch the eye of a person interested in buying Joey's 12,370 sq. ft., $5.5 million Orlando mansion.

But the potential buyer didn't just want the house, he also wanted the "Star Wars" figure ... and a bunch of other cool stuff in the home.

According to Joey's rep, Fatone drafted a list of all the awesome items in the home that he was willing to part with -- along with the amount of money he planned to charge for each one. Some of the highlights include:

-- The R2D2 ... $40,000
-- Two Peter Pan Paintings: "We Can Fly" and "1st Look at Neverland" ... $2,700 for the pair
-- Video Games: Ms Pac-Man, Galaga, Centipede, and Multi Video Game Unit ... $4,500
-- Old Fashion Coke Machine ... $200

In the end the deal went belly up ... and it's unclear why the potential buyer decided to pass. Maybe The Force just wasn't strong with him.

See Also

* Britney, Justin, Lakers Sued

Tags: home, hose, joey fatone, JoeyFatone, michael jackson, MichaelJackson, purchase, r2d2

Read more:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

There is a thread on this article and I thought it would be appropriate to share it here.

Tags say Michael Jackson even though there is nothing about him in it, Hmmm
'1st look at Neverland' painting. I have had a feeling that Neverland could be a big part of this. Has anyone looked at Neverland on google earth? it might worth a look at least.

In the lyrics to threatened, he says 'Neverland is the place'.

Here is the link to this thread by paula c,

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

February 19, 2010, 10:05:53 PM
Well one thing does stick out in my mind, do you guys remember there was talk on the media or in magazines/papers that there were LOTS of concrete delivered to the ranch shortly afther his alledged death? It was so close to the time of june 25th that there is no question the place was not sold at that time, Michael lived in LA... so what's up with all the concrete/renos?? :roll:  So so so many "bizzareries". :lol: Couldn't think of a better word... :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Eva R

February 20, 2010, 03:41:35 AM
Quote from: "Dancing_Machine"
Maybe we should send just 1 letter and work on it here so everybody can add something ;)
yeah i think thats better :) Who in the USA wants to make 1 letter where we can put a little message on it? or only names but what kind of letter?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

the arabian nights

February 20, 2010, 04:40:03 AM
i thought he only responded to post that had a code name

he wont reply he cant - your going to get hurt guys but i admire your simplicity and good heart

gods speed to your post hugs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Rosie

February 20, 2010, 12:26:44 PM
I think this is a theory worth considering :)  It won't do any harm to send mail there.  I shouldn't think many people have actually thought of doing this yet! :)  It would be interesting to see if anyone does reply. I'm going to do it from here in the UK.

Maybe this is what Michael means when he says "Will you be there".  ok,ok just a thought :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Rosie

February 20, 2010, 12:29:04 PM
Quote from: "Jennie"
Well one thing does stick out in my mind, do you guys remember there was talk on the media or in magazines/papers that there were LOTS of concrete delivered to the ranch shortly afther his alledged death? It was so close to the time of june 25th that there is no question the place was not sold at that time, Michael lived in LA... so what's up with all the concrete/renos?? :roll:  So so so many "bizzareries". :lol: Couldn't think of a better word... :lol:

Also, I remember it wasn't just concrete delivered to Neverland.  There were also truckloads of trees, shrubs and plants to redo the garden and landscaping.  This was all at the same time and directly at the time of Michaels "demise".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Rosie

February 20, 2010, 12:32:53 PM
Quote from: "Believe 777"
I think this could be relevant:-

Posted Feb 17th 2010 4:08AM by TMZ Staff

Joey Fatone's life-size replica of R2D2 isn't just an expensive toy -- the robot hero played a key role in a multi-million dollar real estate deal ... gone bad.

The R2D2 happened to catch the eye of a person interested in buying Joey's 12,370 sq. ft., $5.5 million Orlando mansion.

But the potential buyer didn't just want the house, he also wanted the "Star Wars" figure ... and a bunch of other cool stuff in the home.

According to Joey's rep, Fatone drafted a list of all the awesome items in the home that he was willing to part with -- along with the amount of money he planned to charge for each one. Some of the highlights include:

-- The R2D2 ... $40,000
-- Two Peter Pan Paintings: "We Can Fly" and "1st Look at Neverland" ... $2,700 for the pair
-- Video Games: Ms Pac-Man, Galaga, Centipede, and Multi Video Game Unit ... $4,500
-- Old Fashion Coke Machine ... $200

In the end the deal went belly up ... and it's unclear why the potential buyer decided to pass. Maybe The Force just wasn't strong with him.

See Also

* Britney, Justin, Lakers Sued

Tags: home, hose, joey fatone, JoeyFatone, michael jackson, MichaelJackson, purchase, r2d2

Read more:

There is a thread on this article and I thought it would be appropriate to share it here.

Tags say Michael Jackson even though there is nothing about him in it, Hmmm
'1st look at Neverland' painting. I have had a feeling that Neverland could be a big part of this. Has anyone looked at Neverland on google earth? it might worth a look at least.

In the lyrics to threatened, he says 'Neverland is the place'.

Here is the link to this thread by paula c,

I wonder who the sales agents were for the house , and I'd love to know who the person was who was interested in buying it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Rosie

February 20, 2010, 12:34:46 PM
Quote from: "sheba"
Well, if Micheal didn't want to be found, why wouldn't he hide in a place that " He Hated"?
Remember there was a helicopter that landed there on June 25. The only thing mentioned, was that "Michael's Body "wasn't on it. It would really make perfect sense. He would be close to his family and more inportantly,his children. There has been a lot of construction around Neverland lately ,and it's big enough for him to hide away for years and not be noticed by the public. Also, there has been many cases where employees of celebrities are required to sign a privacy contract , so workers around there could also be legally binded not to say anything if in fact anyone knows he's there. Nothing is impossible. It would be clever of him to hide right in front of people and he has been known to go into seclusion for a long time , so it would be a way for him to heal and gather his thought.

Michael was looking for land and a house to recreate Neverland outside of Los Angeles after the trial in 2005 and I think he was looking for a fresh start to rebuild his life and his reputation and focus on bringing up Prince, Paris and Blanket without the intrusion of the media and the fanaticism of his fans, who's to say he didn't find that place in South America?

I wouldn't be surprised if confidentiality agreements were signed by staff members considering the amount of crap that comes out about him in the media through people that had befriended him in the past and wanted the publicity and $$$.

Anyway, I can understand you're argument and logic and I'm not knocking it but I've got a real feeling for this.

I'm determined to investigate this further.

Go for it Scream, I'm with you here!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 20, 2010, 12:36:23 PM
Guys, I already have a letter started.  I have been working on finishing it for several weeks.  I would be happy to send the letter.  If you all just want to PM me what you want your part to say.  I will finish the letter and copy it on here before it is sent and if everyone agrees on it, I will send it out.  Maybe we will get a response and if we do, I will post that as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Rosie

February 20, 2010, 12:37:52 PM
Michael is not at Neverland Valley Ranch and I can't fathom the reason's people think that he is.

Yeah it's a big property but he would be risking too much by staying there and remember what he said about Neverland?
It isn't a home anymore because because of the child molestation accusations he received and of course the trial in '05.

I think he fled to South America after leaving the hospital. Allot of Nazi WW2 criminals moved to Argentina and Paraguay to avoid being captured and put on trial for human right atrocities against the Jews in concentration camps like Auschwitz.

Josef Mengele is a perfect example. He completely avoided capture and died in a town close to Rio in Brasil in the 1970's.

I suggest looking him up.

To my mind, surely the best place to hide would be the last place anyone would think of looking for you - the place you ended up hating most - for Michael it was neverland.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Rosie

February 20, 2010, 12:39:12 PM
Quote from: "dragonflylilies"
Guys, I already have a letter started.  I have been working on finishing it for several weeks.  I would be happy to send the letter.  If you all just want to PM me what you want your part to say.  I will finish the letter and copy it on here before it is sent and if everyone agrees on it, I will send it out.  Maybe we will get a response and if we do, I will post that as well.

That's great!  I'm not going to say anything to add to it, as I know all you guys will say it better than me.  I can't wait to see how the letter unfolds!  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 20, 2010, 03:42:34 PM
Quote from: "DeZignLabZ"
I've heard Jermaine saying in an interview (I just can't remember where) "....we had to do this (re-building Neverland) because it's his tomorrow-home".... :shock:

your pic is amazing did you do it yourself?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions