trublu

Damn trustno1, I wish I had thought of your username! :lol:

That is exactly how I feel right now! I'm sure many do.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I totally believe Michael is alive, and that is that.  As to all the he said, she said, he said she did etc................... dont matter.

All that matters is Michael and the message he is trying to convey which is being lost in all this BS.   Sorry guys thats how I see it.

This just feels like things were before October/early November 2009, just before MJHD went down.

I love you all, just hang on in there and keep the faith keep your eyes fixed firmly on the truth about Michael.

What we need is LOVE not hate.

:P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Quote from: "Ijustcantstoplovingu"
Quote from: "Gema"
:lol:
Time for confession:

I said it many times, I am Beyoncé  :)  all the single ladies all the single ladies...
and also Michael.....chamone, have you seen my childhood?, who´s bad?  8-)

You are very naughty and clearly love the controversy, shall I get you a wooden spoon? :roll:

I am Santa Claus and if you dont behave all your Christmas presents will turn to coal!

:(  :(  ok Santa. I´ll be a good girl...but just for my presents  :twisted:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

All this reminds me of .....  :lol:  :lol:
[youtube:34ncjbem]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU4lYcN6zEY&feature=related[/youtube:34ncjbem]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Quote from: "trublu"

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

[youtube:1sh05e5q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU4lYcN6zEY&feature=related[/youtube:1sh05e5q]

hahahahhahhaahahahhaha.....
Who is who? and oh yeah!! who is lyin'?? :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Quote from: "trustno1"
Quote from: "trublu"

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

:lol:  :lol:

<---- some of us from now on
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

melody

Well said, trustno1.

I came across a quote today that I find very fitting:

“In war, truth is the first casualty.” - Aeschylus

Truth seems to be the first thing that is lost or concealed. That's true of the hoax and the apparent "war" that took place here. So, I'm neither astonished nor upset.

If this is the Army of L.O.V.E. however, then our enemy isn't fellow Soldiers of L.O.V.E. So, to the guilty parties: Stop waging battles against each other. Stop the trifling "games"/experiments.  They only lead to convoluted arguments, an unproductive environment, and tarnished trust. Whomever/whatever the adversary, they don't have to worry: we're destroying ourselves.

Quote from: "keyboardwizz"
The whole truth regarding thisisalmostit came out today, but it seems people here can't handle the truth........

I agree with that too. To relate this back to the opening topic and a comment originally posed by curls, perhaps that's why TS is saying things like "but if it’s easier for you," in other words "if it makes you feel better, believe this or that—although it may not be the truth". TS knows we can't handle the truth; we're behaving immaturely, ungratefully, so why bother redirecting if it's not entirely necessary.
Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 05:11:58 PM by melody
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:lol: Love the suspicious emoticon Gema, I think that will be almost ALL of us from now on!!(Though some of us me included were always like that anyway!). You always find the right emoticon for every occasion...at least some of us haven't lost our sense of humour!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

MissG

Quote from: "trustno1"
:lol: Love the suspicious emoticon Gema, I think that will be almost ALL of us from now on!!(Though some of us me included were always like that anyway!). You always find the right emoticon for every occasion...at least some of us haven't lost our sense of humour!

Losing sense of humor? never!!!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
[youtube:3sti0s5r]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU4lYcN6zEY&feature=related[/youtube:3sti0s5r]

:lol: :lol: :lol: Chris Tucker is the BOMB!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

The truth here, the truth there....so many called "truths" are circulating, but at the end it is our responsability who and what to believe  ;)

Some "truths" are printed and never seen, others are just words...gone with the wind...

What version of the "truth" makes more sense?

Let´s not forget that this  part "revealing of the truth" started by an examination of Eliza´s case.
Once that foundation got shaken, many pieces falled apart and loyalties were broken and taken out in to the light, having a discussion in open forum.

The "truth" in my eyes is, that if MJ is behind "this game" many people will not take it in to account and will just accept it ad be thankful, but if is not MJ at all the one behind this, people are going to get veeeeery angry.
May be that is why the real truth is not coming out yet?
May be that is why we are fed with excuses as "some people can´t handle the truth"?

Please, give me a break  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

~Souza~

Quote from: "MJ_ForeverandAlways"
Quote from: "MJ_ForeverandAlways"
Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
Perhaps someone can help me out since this has all become so gray and bleak.

So, if there are insiders involved who are they? Is TS a known insider? If so, why can one not reveal his identity?

Also, I understand, if I read Souza's earlier post correctly, that she has acted as a poser before. Have you on this forum, Souza? I still question if you are aware of the identities of the following characters, as all left under peculiar circumstances:

Call of the Wild
Poetry in Motion
Tumic Shason

I am sure there are others that are not coming to mind right now.Can you reveal the truth to the identity of any of the characters who were chased from the forum?

You have also alluded to the fact that Michael has been on the forum. Do you know that to be fact? Or, is that an assumption/intuitive feeling?

I cannot help but question the stability of the forum when I see in-fighting, particularly between the administrators. Descension rarely brings about positive results.  Is the objective of the forum truly to discover the reasons for the "death" hoax of Michael J. Jackson? Has that now shifted? Or, have you been privy to further information that none of us have? Could the demise of the forum be in-timing with a return? Or, has the ugly head of reality finally been reared, as frustrations have been mounting and we still have yet to come to any concrete answers to our summations. It is human nature to see the fall of any civilization, or community, for that matter, when cohesion is lost.

I see this post totally got skipped over....wonder why? I have not spoken my opinions about anything in over a week because I didn't want to get into this mess any farther. But after reading all the controversy....about the deceit bestowed upon us from some members of this forum...I'm just curious as to your answers to the above post by MichaelSupporter....We were told time and again that these user names were trolls and were harm to us with lies and deceit....but yet this statement was made about KeyboardWizz by Mo..."Wizz started tweeting again a couple of weeks ago because
a) he missed the feedback and interaction he got from that account"
[/b]....isn't this the same thing we were told about all the above mentioned user names...that they were seeking too much attention and were keeping us from our mission of this hoax? Hmmm...sounds like the "pot calling the kettle black" to me! We were told many times to not believe some on this forum blindly as they meant harm to us...then we find out we have been mislead from the very beginning by the same concept we have been told to avoid.

I have always taken in all information and processed what made sense to me and went on. I never put my faith all in one basket, and that's the way I will continue to travel on this train...as others have said... I do believe Michael is Alive and that is what brought me here. I have been so grateful and blessed to have traveled this journey with others that share the same LOVE for Michael as myself. I just PRAY that someday real SOON we can go back to the "Army of LOVE" and continue this mission with RESPECT, LOVE, and COMPASSION for our fellow MJ Family!  

LOVE & Blessings to all of you....lets stop the madness and continue on our journey in unison and harmony in the name of LOVE for Michael!!

Hmm...no answer to this except for Souza's reply... "I can assure you that I was none of those usernames." Which means what??? that you didn't use those names Souza.... but someone else on this forum did? Or was innocent, kind hearted people forced off this forum because they were taking too much attention away from others that wanted the spot light? Because I still do not understand the reasoning behind them getting kicked off of this forum. And in light of the confessions of late, it really makes me wonder if we weren't lied to about that too. I too am for moving on and trying to restore some repect, LOVE, and peace to this forum. But I also agree others here...everything needs to be confessed and not swept under the rug. We deserve the respect of being told the truth about everything. Just like you have accused the "Trolls" of doing you have messed with peoples minds. And lets not forget that most of us on this forum are adults, but you also have very young teen adults also. Lets set a good example, fess up....so we can get this Army back on the road to LOVE and ready to march when we get our orders!!

LOVE, Blessings, and PEACE to All! :)

Again, I was none of the usernames or any other you might think and I have no idea who they are. What else do you want to hear?

All trolls I banned were either trolls that were pretty behaving on the site, but threatening or annoying people in PM, or acted in a way I didn't approve of. No one was banned just like that. Sometimes I get PM's with complaints from members about certain posters and I get other PM's forwarded, so you guys don't see it all. I don't think it's necessary to give trolls any more attention by making a post why they are banned, I rely on my own judgement.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hmm.I think we're one step ahead of this journey.
The worst truth is better than the most elaborate lie.  :?
I am glad some of the things turned out to be lies...
I think I will sleep better today.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

[youtube:3mrw9h2z]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU4lYcN6zEY&feature=related[/youtube:3mrw9h2z]

:lol: Perfect clip for this,
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions