Grace

Re: Official back & Front thread
April 22, 2012, 11:56:33 PM
sigh

EXIF data point to new Apple technology - iPad 3 from March.

So what? We've been there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Tink

April 23, 2012, 12:36:36 AM
@Grace - are you talking about the camera on the Ipad 3? Most people wouldn't understand the difference between a PNG, JPEG, RAW, TIFF or PSD files. Nor how compression loses data, nor every time you save something for web, you're shedding data to save space. It gets a bit tricky - I've had to learn the latter points on the fly on here, but glad I did. Gotta thank you all for that one, myself! :icon_rr:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
April 23, 2012, 01:00:10 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey Mr. F,

Peek-A-Boo!

Shall I register You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login too?
this is a joke isn't it

@Tink thank you for verifying the notes.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

April 23, 2012, 01:02:15 AM
Maybe "Little Miss F.B" is still reeling from her good talking to a few months ago by Front...   :icon_lol:

I haven't used Photoshop much at all and even I can tell it isn't cut and pasted together......plus F.B. doesn't even go onto explain how the clock picture was produced by cutting and pasting MJ's handwriting, probably because she can't.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

April 23, 2012, 01:07:35 AM
@Grace - are you talking about the camera on the Ipad 3?

Yes, could be the device.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

~Souza~

April 23, 2012, 01:10:47 AM
Hey Mr. F,

Peek-A-Boo!

Shall I register You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login too?
this is a joke isn't it

No I'm dead serious.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

April 23, 2012, 02:26:34 AM
Just thought I'd put Front's post here for us to enjoy again, in light of her interesting 'appearance' again!

September 11, 2011, 05:53:41 PM »

Little Miss French Braid, hello!

And which tabloid do you work for, hmmm? Have you the pleasure of making my acquaintance before? Oh, excuse me, I'm terribly sorry --- I forgot…you can't answer, can you? because your nonsensical-babbling, diarrhea-spewing mouth has been banned.

How DARE you come here and insult TRUE fans with your preposterous drivel! and how DARE you cast aspersions on the admin and mods of this board! one of the FEW boards where integrity & TRUE fans remain, regardless of (dis)agreement on perspectives/beliefs --- they do so peacefully and intelligently. Yet, you have the audacity to come here and disparage them with your elementary words and moronic delusions???

You think you know the members here so well? Oh really! You think you know MJ soooo well---every side of him? Well, PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME!!!!

And MOST of all…..how DARE you insinuate that you are smarter than they are just because they don't agree with your arrogant ASSumptions.

I respect this board, the people who run it, and the members here --- ALL of them --- regardless of their position, perspective and/or opinions about yours truly. However, I do NOT respect people who barge into a peaceful forum and interrupt important observations and analyses on past, present & future events that are KEY to  current events. And I ESPECIALLY do not respect a fan FAKE attacking TRUE fans on a public forum.

Little Miss French B^tch---ugh sorry, I mean Braid. What I see here is a fAKE fan (perhaps a tabloid affiliate!) insisting that they know more than TRUE fans. What I see here, too, is someone who is intent on attempting to break that tenacious bond of unity --- which by the way will CONTINUE to hold strong --- in hopes of creating a distraction from what needs to be focused on at this point in time. Hmmm, what's been said before to fake fans and tabloid touters? Anyone care to help me out here…my mind is drawing a blank. Oh yea---- I remember now: F-U-Q  Y-O-U

Here's a little tip for ya, French Fried Brain: When you don't know what's not known, it's best to keep your mouth SHUT.

p.s. Might want to loosen up that French braid of yours. SEems to me like it's weaved too tight and it's cutting off circulation to the brain.

Yes, Souza, it would be interesting for them to try to create the same Front pics with copy and paste.
Gina also said her brother was going to try his luck at writing like MJ (don't know if that's still going to happen)! :icon_e_biggrin: Gina?

Sarahli, love the poem by MJ, again with the similar ring to Front’s latest post with the clock almost looking like Earth, when it is half in darkness.

It also could be related to Front's famous "8 - ball", since it has 8 words outside and inside the 'ball'. the Momment of Now,  PAST DAy FuTuRe Night

In my veins I've felt the mystery
Of corridors of time, books of history
Life songs of ages throbbing in my blood…

In your beauty I've known the how
Of timeless bliss, this moment of now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

April 23, 2012, 02:52:42 AM
@MJonmind... :icon_lol:   ..... yep that was the "talking to" I was referring to....

Front has such a delectable way with words......in more ways than one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
April 23, 2012, 03:01:31 AM
@MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJonmind

April 23, 2012, 05:26:07 AM
@MJonmind... :icon_lol:   ..... yep that was the "talking to" I was referring to....

Front has such a delectable way with words......in more ways than one.
:icon_lol:
Please sa (Front), can we have...so'moh?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

April 23, 2012, 06:55:04 AM
The other forum came to the conclusion that Front cut and pasted those notes together from individual letters taken from existing samples of MJ's handwriting. They came to this conclusion after our old friend French Braid said so. Interesting.

:thjajaja121: How crazy can they be over there? There is NO WAY possible that Front could have copied and pasted individual letters. If we LOOK at ALL the samples that Front posted and compare to MJ's previous writing samples, it is obvious that NONE of it is copied and pasted. None of it is an exact match word for word. If it was copied and pasted it would be like tracing, an exact replica, and it's not -- there are slight fluctuations in the hand. It's obvious that this is the SAME writing because it's from the SAME person.  :beerchug:

I have no idea what is going on at the other Hoax forum  :icon_rolleyes:,  but they have ZERO proof of their theories.  I can't believe they have reached the conclusion they have. Based on what???  :WTF:

Tink:
You just can't jam letters from different words, and expect them to fit together, flow together!

Exactly, it just flows together, naturally. And we have plenty of other things proving Front is legit if they don't see it...well what can we do?

No problem^^, write, write, write....  :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Sarahli

April 23, 2012, 05:15:51 PM
Just thought I'd put Front's post here for us to enjoy again, in light of her interesting 'appearance' again!

September 11, 2011, 05:53:41 PM »

Little Miss French Braid, hello!

And which tabloid do you work for, hmmm? Have you the pleasure of making my acquaintance before? Oh, excuse me, I'm terribly sorry --- I forgot…you can't answer, can you? because your nonsensical-babbling, diarrhea-spewing mouth has been banned.

How DARE you come here and insult TRUE fans with your preposterous drivel! and how DARE you cast aspersions on the admin and mods of this board! one of the FEW boards where integrity & TRUE fans remain, regardless of (dis)agreement on perspectives/beliefs --- they do so peacefully and intelligently. Yet, you have the audacity to come here and disparage them with your elementary words and moronic delusions???

You think you know the members here so well? Oh really! You think you know MJ soooo well---every side of him? Well, PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME!!!!

And MOST of all…..how DARE you insinuate that you are smarter than they are just because they don't agree with your arrogant ASSumptions.

I respect this board, the people who run it, and the members here --- ALL of them --- regardless of their position, perspective and/or opinions about yours truly. However, I do NOT respect people who barge into a peaceful forum and interrupt important observations and analyses on past, present & future events that are KEY to  current events. And I ESPECIALLY do not respect a fan FAKE attacking TRUE fans on a public forum.

Little Miss French B^tch---ugh sorry, I mean Braid. What I see here is a fAKE fan (perhaps a tabloid affiliate!) insisting that they know more than TRUE fans. What I see here, too, is someone who is intent on attempting to break that tenacious bond of unity --- which by the way will CONTINUE to hold strong --- in hopes of creating a distraction from what needs to be focused on at this point in time. Hmmm, what's been said before to fake fans and tabloid touters? Anyone care to help me out here…my mind is drawing a blank. Oh yea---- I remember now: F-U-Q  Y-O-U

Here's a little tip for ya, French Fried Brain: When you don't know what's not known, it's best to keep your mouth SHUT.

p.s. Might want to loosen up that French braid of yours. SEems to me like it's weaved too tight and it's cutting off circulation to the brain.

MJonmind I wanted to reply to you but the forum went down as I was making my other post  :LolLolLolLol: And yes I remember that post by Front. Wow, FrenchBraid was being so offensive towards the people here, pretending to be a true fan of Michael’s. She wound a lot of people up with her arrogant and rude manner. I’m so glad that Front came in gallantly to make us feel protected.

I know that Front/Michael would never address a true fan in this manner. It was very obvious that this person had come in to stir the pot of strife and doubt -- a TABLOID ASSOCIATE.
Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 05:18:41 PM by Sarahli
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

MissG

April 23, 2012, 05:34:33 PM
@Grace - are you talking about the camera on the Ipad 3? Most people wouldn't understand the difference between a PNG, JPEG, RAW, TIFF or PSD files. Nor how compression loses data, nor every time you save something for web, you're shedding data to save space. It gets a bit tricky - I've had to learn the latter points on the fly on here, but glad I did. Gotta thank you all for that one, myself! :icon_rr:

Gals, please, have mercy...some people like me just found out today that the folks in the movie matrix did not live inside a pc  :icon_cry:

What are you talking about? Its the note written a pic or what?  :-[
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

bec

April 23, 2012, 06:30:20 PM
I find it incredibly interesting that FB makes an appearance with the express seeming intent of debunking this note in thoroughly disingenuous style. I find it disappointing that her explanation was accepted by and large by the members as plausible when not only is it flimsy, it completely fails to address the clock drawing. I find it distressing that no one from there mentioned they noticed this giant hole in her theory.

It's almost as if a certain type of hoaxer, usually found at .net, will fight to protect their beliefs even in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary, so long as they can hold onto their hate of Souza and this forum, they'll believe in anything, no matter how remote. They'll support any theory, no matter how unlikely.

Because for a member of this certain group of hoaxers, to admit it's possible, no rather, probable that Front is MJ, would be to admit that they ruthlessly demonized and vilified for over 2 and a half years now, the very person whose site was chosen to host this stage of the game.

IOW... to admit Front=MJ, they would have to admit they were wrong about Souza.

I hope they prove me wrong when I say they never will. I believe they would rather find out that MJ were actually dead then admit that.

Ps. why the F did my level of addiction change to a level of activity??? Activity sounds like knitting or shuffleboard, stuff they arrange at the old folks home or child's day care. This is straight up addiction and finally someone called like it is. A spade is a spade. Move to reinstate.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

April 23, 2012, 06:39:46 PM
Got to agree with you Bec.  It’s the same mindset as non-believers.  They would rather Michael were dead than to admit that they didn’t have enough faith in Michael’s ability and insight to fake his death, and  I find that very disturbing behavior.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions