Quote from: "Alem (Thetruth)"
Quote from: "Datroot"
Quote from: "kdkennedy74"
Another thought in connection to my earlier ones on how Propofol does not stay in the body that long and is hard to trace.  The autopsy stated that there were no drugs, legal or otherwise, his system and yet also stated that he died of lethal levels of propofol, lorazepam, and another sedative (can't remember the name).  In the beginning when the propofol came to be I remember something being said about Dr. Murray giving Michael an injection of something to reverse the effects of the propofol and to "kickstart" his heart rate (for lack of a better term).  If that is the case, why wasn't the "antidote" found in his system as well as the sedatives and propofol?  We have not heard anything of any trace of the antidote.  I find this odd and what is really throwing me is that here we are almost 6 months later and these questions are just now coming to me.

This was brought up before on the other forum.  If Propofol doesn't stay in the system, how could it have been stated by the coroner that this is what killed him?
Its true that Propofol can not be found in the blood system after a couple of hours, however traces can still be found in ex. hair and brain tissue.

If they determined the propofol from hair and brain tissue would it not make sense that it works the same as any other drug such as marijuana and cocaine.  A person may not have used it for years but yet the hair and brain tissue would show it because it doesn't leave the areas?  If that is true, which I am not sure of with propofol, then couldn't the so called traces be due to anesthesiologists having used propofol to sedate him before a surgical procedure?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I close my eyes just to try and see you smile one more time
Its been so long now all I do is cry
Cant we find some love to take this away
Cause the pain gets stronger every day
Cant you see I dont wanna walk away

Quote from: "kdkennedy74"
My question now is, Where are the traces of the so called antidote?  Why were they not also found in his system?

We only have Murray's word that he administered an antidote.

Exactly.  If they can find traces of the propofol that many hours later, you can't tell me that they couldn't find traces of the antidote as well.  This is just another thing that makes me think that the whole propofol story is BS.

I dont think it makes the Propofol story BS, since the Coroner have not given out all information about Michael's autopsy and they are not entiled to give out any information at this moment. Right now its sealed until it opens we can only specualte, but I think that was a good obsevation of yours
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All he wanted was the mountain high
Beyond these boundaries,he wanted to fly
In nature\'s scheme,never to die
– MJ

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I am not crediting anyone who says they have seen the autopsy report, like everyone else, I will need A LOT more proof before being convinced. I just wanted to point out how highly unlikely it is that we know all there is to know in regards to the autopsy report. We can't expect the coroner's to have revealed everything to the public. If Michael has indeed..passed.. then I'm sure they have the answers to the propofol and antidote questions that we have. They would have A LOT more information kept private.They're just keeping quiet and waiting. For what? I don't know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lies runs sprints...but the TRUTH runs Marathons

I wish they would hurry up.  I have questions and they should have answers (if he is really gone).  I am not the most patient person in the world and things like this just make me crazy...LOL!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

larab

oh please..you believe everything you read. If she has no proofs, then I don't believe her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

kdkennedy74 , You're not alone with that. I am the most impatient person in the world and this whole thing is driving me crazyyy lol. I still believe he is alive, but if he isn't, I want to know that too..ASAP. I'd like to know where to direct my lynch mob lol. If he isn't with us anymore, then justice must be served because something is definitely not right. If he isn't alive, then I will have to jump on the 'foul play' wagon. But I digress, Michael is alive!

But I do hate reading articles like these : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login It seems like this is going to take an eternity. Like the Ana Nicole case. In the meantime, I'll keep believing :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lies runs sprints...but the TRUTH runs Marathons

Atleast with the Anna Nicole case we had only one story as to the events leading up to her death.  Michael was found in as many as 3 different places in different variations of distress and died I don't know how many times.  I just wish they would give us one clean story and stick to it. If nothing else, I would atleast like to be able to keep the "facts" straight while I search for answers.  

Wanna share a padded cell until things are solved?  I think I am going to need one and soon!!!!!   :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I could make up a story like that too.. here it goes

My sister is training to be a nurse at UCLA hospital. She was there the day that Michael Jackson was brought in lifeless. She saw them working on him, she saw the distress on everyones faces and the sadness. When the news broke that he was dead she said everyone just fell to their knees and started crying and screaming. He's really gone, as much as I love him and I wish for him to be alive, he is gone and we have to move on  :( She was talking to one of the doctors who were working on him and they said he had been dead for a while. I hope justice can prevail.

See how easy that is.. OK so it's not as believable as the autopsy thing, but you get what im saying :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I\'m only human

twitter.com/dexember_

Quote from: "dexember"
I could make up a story like that too.. here it goes

My sister is training to be a nurse at UCLA hospital. She was there the day that Michael Jackson was brought in lifeless. She saw them working on him, she saw the distress on everyones faces and the sadness. When the news broke that he was dead she said everyone just fell to their knees and started crying and screaming. He's really gone, as much as I love him and I wish for him to be alive, he is gone and we have to move on  :( She was talking to one of the doctors who were working on him and they said he had been dead for a while. I hope justice can prevail.

See how easy that is.. OK so it's not as believable as the autopsy thing, but you get what im saying :D

Great job :D And yes, it is easy!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

Quote from: "mjlonglives"
several days ago i had my own thought about the top 10 questions on net, and i had a strong feeling that mj is alive......but  everything reversed so quickly..just now a fan claimed that she works in the center told us that mj is really dead...she said that she had seen the report ,and can sure that there is no injection pinholes in mj' s body ,and the test tracing Propofol said that mj had those about 10 weeks ago, the time after his announcement in britain. (this can prove that mj was not a druggie!he never keep having drugs for a long time).the reason why they cannot arrest murry is that no evidence showed that murry was the only one to administer propofol to mj...and she said murry is not a doctor,but a heart  Consultant ...and the part of mj' s brain had been cremated..also she told us that goverment covered some truths in order to avoid the rate of crime...
    my heart is dying, i dont know how to relieve it~~~~~~no offence ,i just come to here for help ,someone maybe save me~~~~~~my heart and my mind is bombed by the "truth"~~~~~~~~~~~~ :(

she saw the report but did she see the body??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

DooDoo

I don't believe her, no way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you are my life

speechless, that\'s how you make me feel

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas

mehere

More smoke and mirrors.  Remember there's far too many facts that have been uncovered that point otherwise and more found every week.  If I truly thought that MJ was deceased I'd be the first to say so, but I highly doubt it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wait -- I've got a better one  :D

My name's James, I've been a helicopter for over 15 years now. I carried the body of Michael Jackson.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I\'m only human

twitter.com/dexember_

I just wanted to say on our forum has written one guy, supposedly his father is coroner. And he said that his father allegedly saw the body and he has pictures and he told he`ll give them to us. We believed in that crap, had not slept all night and cried. But all of that was a lie. This guy was a troll. Because a bit later he posted again, with the same IP-adress, he did write completely the other things, like that- Michael is alive and he has a proof and he even knows where he is and when he returns. But we never received any of those or other proofs.
 So, all of this is nonsense, don`t trust anyone, it's just a words ...
And I think we needn`t even discuss that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Put my broken heart together again...

Yeah if there wasn't propofol...and there isn't proof that Murray did anything...um what did he die of? Oh and think about what you typed. The government hid some things.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions