GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: Official back & Front thread
January 16, 2012, 06:19:54 AM
Veronica you are romanian too :shock:?
My old "BFF" BlackJack the traitor /toldya/  once told me something like "you romanians are quite a bunch here"  WTF?? WTF?? WTF?? At that moment I said to myself "how the hell do you know this suspicious// suspicious// suspicious// ???" as I knew only 3 romanians here at that time.

I guess the "traitor" was right :lol:....hmmmmmmm after all this time I am still suspicious about his/hers statement  suspicious//.

must be a simple explanation though: if BlackJack has enough skills to hack this forum, I guess he/she had enough skills to see statistics of the forum.
Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 06:29:11 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 16, 2012, 06:43:03 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Veronica you are romanian too :shock:?
My old "BFF" BlackJack the traitor /toldya/  once told me something like "you romanians are quite a bunch here"  WTF?? WTF?? WTF?? At that moment I said to myself "how the hell do you know this suspicious// suspicious// suspicious// ???" as I knew only 3 romanians here at that time.

I guess the "traitor" was right :lol:....hmmmmmmm after all this time I am still suspicious about his/hers statement  suspicious//.

must be a simple explanation though: if BlackJack has enough skills to hack this forum, I guess he/she had enough skills to see statistics of the forum.

Yep-yep! Does this surprise you?!   :lol:
Michael has a lots of Romanian fans, that's why he did "Live in Bucharest", didn't he?

By the way, Michael, your Romanian fans are waiting for your visit. Again.  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

January 16, 2012, 08:07:21 AM
BeTheChange
"Intention" goes a long way and can be 'sensed' either immediately or over the course of time.....
raise their concerns/questions without being condescending to members...without belittling them or their beliefs...and without 'attacking' TS or Front or those who believe them to be 'insiders'.  This speaks volumes,
... Just as their 'intentions' are sensed on the other side of the screen...so are the 'intentions' of those who are hell-bent on causing 'trouble'.

I would agree with BeTheChange. Discussions are welcome and there is nothing wrong with having doubts when the INTENTION behind them comes from a genuine and respectful desire to learn the truth for oneself.

Attacking others for what they have learned so far through hard research over 2.5 years, belittling their findings and mocking them and their sources are not grounds for learning the truth for themselves and shows no respect. Also to come here with a superior know-it-all attitude with no clear evidence to the contrary, as Suzy7 says so well in her post below, will obviously not be well received.

I don’t think that there is any beLIEver here that wouldn't be more than happy and willing to answer questions that are raised with genuine humility, respect and kindness.

Suzy7
You should rely on the information we have been given for over 2 yrs; not who is giving the information, as long as what is presented is credible. So far, the "clues", "whispers", and the numerology have provided a solid foundation upon which our beliefs can stand on. No "naysayer" has successfully debunked or logically challenged anything with reliable evidence: no evidence to the contrary=no foundation for the opposition. None of the clues combined with the numerology could have been by chance, and that is what should sway your opinion. Not someone trying to convince you of who is who.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

January 16, 2012, 09:00:57 AM
Why are people focusing on who Front/TS is? Who cares. You should rely on the information we have been given for over 2 yrs; not who is giving the information, as long as what is presented is credible. So far, the "clues", "whispers", and the numerology have provided a solid foundation upon which our beliefs can stand on. No "naysayer" has successfully debunked or logically challenged anything with reliable evidence: no evidence to the contrary=no foundation for the opposition. None of the clues combined with the numerology could have been by chance, and that is what should sway your opinion. Not someone trying to convince you of who is who.

I agree with Grace about "mag-funked" being an adjective/adverb, but I can see why Front considered it to be all 3. Not a big deal either. In fact, many people with high IQ's tend to excel in certain areas and not in others. A genius mind doesn't need to have a perfect grasp of grammar or spelling, nor does it make them less intelligent or less credible. One can write something filled with grammatical and spelling errors but the overall content can have deep intellectual meaning. MJ is known to spell certain words wrong and has his own method of math---some of the numerology proves that. I also think it's cute lol. The snippets are to make people smile and to show a possible connection to what this person might do. The riddles and random words are for fun; that's it. Thusly, not everything posted by Front needs such deep analysis.

I'm afraid since people have learned about conspiracies, they believe everything is a conspiracy and everyone a conspirator. It's utterly ridiculous to believe a huge company like Sony, would market to a small minority versus the vast majority. No one would make a huge profit from a handful of people, let alone a billion dollar corporation like Sony. Sony is connected to the hoax, because MJ is connected to Sony, and MJ hoaxed his death. Simple. 1+1=2, not 55, so let's not make mountains out of molehills.

BTC - thank you for the kind words. I understand that it's easy to be misinterpreted in writing and I make a huge effort to get my point across in a respectful tone. Yes, I am cautious by nature - my family can attest to that! :) But, I also know that I don't know it all and I am sometimes wrong in my assumptions. Knowing that, I don't want to have to apologize to MJ or his mother later for being rude. I think I change my opinion daily on something and I wouldn't want to miss out by having a closed mind. This has been an educational adventure for me - yes, serious in undertone, but an adventure.

Hi Suzy - I understand what you are saying but when I read a message I consider the source. I am less likely to trust a liar and thief than someone who is upright and honest. Not saying that TS and Front are the former but one does not fully know their motives. Front has said that she/he is fine with people being skeptical because it causes you to search for the truth.  You are right that TS (and Front) hasn't been debunked (yet). You are right that not all of their messages appear to be meant for deep meaning. But, they do seem to post with purpose, even if it's not realized at the moment.

Saying that, it's that very reason that some are suspicious. That little snippet that Front posted was recreated in only a few minutes by Anewfan and she has no formal musical training. Some see it as mockery because if it's someone who is giving a true gift they can take a little more time to create something more original. Maybe it isn't the way it appears all at. It's just the observation by some.

Both Front and TS have slipped up at least once. Does this mean they are not legit? Maybe, maybe not, but we don't know and that is what has some, me included, overly cautious. In the end it is all of these varying personalities that make this a little more interesting and exciting. If you were all like me I'd become bored real fast and leave the forum. I am not totally convinced one way or another about Front or TS but I am considering their message while trying to understand if I can trust them. That is just my personality. It's not going to change the result in the end so it really makes no difference, right?

Sometimes we form opinions of others based on some of their posts but one really needs to look at the whole instead of the part.   Some people are totally different than they come across in writing. Anewfan is a protector by nature and a teacher at heart. She is not a troll in any sense of the word and she cares very deeply for others, just like many of you. It takes people like her, just like it takes people like you, in order for us all to balance each other out. I know because I've taken the time to get to know her heart.

Love and hugs to you all. I look forward to seeing your posts - it's like coming home at night to hear how everyone's day has been. Blessings.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Sarahli

January 16, 2012, 10:09:26 AM
Bec:
I like it, it's groovy. I like the hollow metal pipe sound percussion. It's different.
Wait, did someone say this is brand new MJ music????????????? Here, on this very board just for little ol' us????????????
Nah can't be. That's crazy   

Could not agree more. Completely ridiculous & crazy! ALMOST as crazy as us beLIEvers. Imagine that! :?   albino/
Well you said ridiculous.
But wait. We believers are considered crazy... but we aren't actually crazy, we just seem crazy to those who don't know...
so if something is almost as crazy as us that means it's less crazy then us, but we aren't actually crazy, we're quite sane so...
what do you call something that is less crazy then sane?
 suspicious//

Was that a riddle bec? If so I think I have an answer:

KNOWING they are KNOWERS because like Front said "Knowing and beLIEving are 2 different things". ;)

MJonmind:
I for one, am very happy that Front visits us to provide some of his unbeatable big-hearted friendship embedded with clues, laughs and wit!

Me too I appreciate and I'm guessing that many others too!  ;)  The reason for this new thread is exactly about Front’s whispers (as well as discussing Back of course) so I'm still not understanding why this comes again. It’s obvious by now and after all this time that we’ll not all agree about Front’s authenticity (not even TS). The only assessment that I am making is that there has been a diversion (intentional or not, doesn't matter that's not my point here) ... a diversion away from concentrating on the message (in between much needed jokes and fun moments) and trying to connect dots, for those interested in this. So it would be good to concentrate back on the main purpose of this thread.

:geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

bec

January 16, 2012, 10:41:40 AM
That little snippet that Front posted was recreated in only a few minutes by Anewfan and she has no formal musical training. Some see it as mockery because if it's someone who is giving a true gift they can take a little more time to create something more original. Maybe it isn't the way it appears all at. It's just the observation by some.

Both Front and TS have slipped up at least once. Does this mean they are not legit? Maybe, maybe not, but we don't know and that is what has some, me included, overly cautious.

I think I missed this (?)

But regardless, she had an existing piece of music used as a template to recreate. For example, I could trace the Mona Lisa and color inside the lines but that doesn't make me Leonardo DaVinci. So that's not very convincing of anything.

Part two, where did either "slip up"? I'm curious what you are referring to.

Oh Ps. MJ is said to have had no formal musical training either.

Lastly, if my friend gives me a gift of a hat she knitted and it's not quite perfect I can look at it in two ways:

1) she thought so little of me that instead of getting me something I really wanted or treating me to a special day out on the town or something, she just knitted me a stupid hat that isn't even well made. It was cheap and easy for her to do, must be how she views our friendship.

or

2) she thought so much of me she wanted to take the time and effort to create something for me with her own two hands that took time to develop and plan. It took her time to make each row and stitch and all the while she thought of me; how it would fit, how the color would look against my complexion, how I work outside and it would enhance my daily life by providing a bit of warmth. She is concerned for my comfort and loves me very much.

The world is what you make of it. This is a lesson I am taught every day and am still trying very hard to master, but it is the secret to life long happiness, I do believe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

anewfan

January 16, 2012, 12:21:43 PM
Saying that, it's that very reason that some are suspicious. That little snippet that Front posted was recreated in only a few minutes by Anewfan and she has no formal musical training. Some see it as mockery because if it's someone who is giving a true gift they can take a little more time to create something more original. Maybe it isn't the way it appears all at. It's just the observation by some.

Both Front and TS have slipped up at least once. Does this mean they are not legit? Maybe, maybe not, but we don't know and that is what has some, me included, overly cautious. In the end it is all of these varying personalities that make this a little more interesting and exciting. If you were all like me I'd become bored real fast and leave the forum. I am not totally convinced one way or another about Front or TS but I am considering their message while trying to understand if I can trust them. That is just my personality. It's not going to change the result in the end so it really makes no difference, right?

Sometimes we form opinions of others based on some of their posts but one really needs to look at the whole instead of the part.   Some people are totally different than they come across in writing. Anewfan is a protector by nature and a teacher at heart. She is not a troll in any sense of the word and she cares very deeply for others, just like many of you. It takes people like her, just like it takes people like you, in order for us all to balance each other out. I know because I've taken the time to get to know her heart.

Love and hugs to you all. I look forward to seeing your posts - it's like coming home at night to hear how everyone's day has been. Blessings.

Thank you for your kind words, Voice. This really made my day!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

anewfan

January 16, 2012, 12:25:10 PM
That little snippet that Front posted was recreated in only a few minutes by Anewfan and she has no formal musical training. Some see it as mockery because if it's someone who is giving a true gift they can take a little more time to create something more original. Maybe it isn't the way it appears all at. It's just the observation by some.

Both Front and TS have slipped up at least once. Does this mean they are not legit? Maybe, maybe not, but we don't know and that is what has some, me included, overly cautious.

I think I missed this (?)

But regardless, she had an existing piece of music used as a template to recreate. For example, I could trace the Mona Lisa and color inside the lines but that doesn't make me Leonardo DaVinci. So that's not very convincing of anything.

Part two, where did either "slip up"? I'm curious what you are referring to.

Oh Ps. MJ is said to have had no formal musical training either.

Lastly, if my friend gives me a gift of a hat she knitted and it's not quite perfect I can look at it in two ways:

1) she thought so little of me that instead of getting me something I really wanted or treating me to a special day out on the town or something, she just knitted me a stupid hat that isn't even well made. It was cheap and easy for her to do, must be how she views our friendship.

or

2) she thought so much of me she wanted to take the time and effort to create something for me with her own two hands that took time to develop and plan. It took her time to make each row and stitch and all the while she thought of me; how it would fit, how the color would look against my complexion, how I work outside and it would enhance my daily life by providing a bit of warmth. She is concerned for my comfort and loves me very much.

The world is what you make of it. This is a lesson I am taught every day and am still trying very hard to master, but it is the secret to life long happiness, I do believe.

Bec...I wrote about it in the now locked BACK thread, but it was dismissed.  You are right in your DaVinci analogy, but if DaVinci's original piece was a paint-by-number people would not take him seriously. MJ using GarageBand as an original piece, in my opinion, is like DaVinci painting a paint-by-number as his original piece.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

Sarahli

January 16, 2012, 01:12:00 PM
@ anewfan If we are going with the DaVinci analogy then let’s remember that DaVinci didn’t have to Hoax his death and live behind a curtain of protection from his enemies while he worked hard to right the wrongs of our society and to heal and protect our planet.

Given that Michael is most likely extremely BUSY right now with projects that need to be set into motion before he bams, I am pleasantly surprised and very grateful that he took the time to put together something for our pleasure and enjoyment at ALL.

First of all, Front SAID right there in his post "JUST FOR FUN" -- second of all, he's not TRYING TO PASS OFF anything. I seriously doubt he would do that for forum purposes, so I really do not understand what all the fuss is about. It’s like nitpicking and to what end?
Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 01:13:51 PM by Sarahli
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 16, 2012, 01:39:24 PM
I liked fronts snippet! Much better than Justin Bieber in my opinion!
But anyways we arabian guys are much more into this kind of stuff so Im really not an expert errrr

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll0e9cPB08Y&feature=related[/youtube]

party/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 16, 2012, 01:47:42 PM
@ anewfan If we are going with the DaVinci analogy then let’s remember that DaVinci didn’t have to Hoax his death and live behind a curtain of protection from his enemies while he worked hard to right the wrongs of our society and to heal and protect our planet.

Given that Michael is most likely extremely BUSY right now with projects that need to be set into motion before he bams, I am pleasantly surprised and very grateful that he took the time to put together something for our pleasure and enjoyment at ALL.

First of all, Front SAID right there in his post "JUST FOR FUN" -- second of all, he's not TRYING TO PASS OFF anything. I seriously doubt he would do that for forum purposes, so I really do not understand what all the fuss is about. It’s like nitpicking and to what end?

You're right, Sarahli - it really doesn't matter. He's either legit and telling us the truth or he's a liar and leading us all down a dark and demented path. We'll all find out which it is sooner or later. I am sure MJ probably doesn't mind the questions - if it's him.

As far as being busy right now...even if Davinci were busy he wouldn't need to resort to paint-by-numbers to throw some paint on a canvas. But that is just my opinion. Maybe he would - I don't know him personally.

Same as someone making something that could be perceived as less than perfect. It depends on the intent behind the gift. That is where the problem lies because it's unknown. Again - doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things. It doesn't change the ambulance photo or DD on LKL or the memorial, the funeral, the cause of death, etc., etc., etc.

I've said that I'm uncertain about Front. Still am - but I am a highly cautious person by nature. I admire some of you that are able to believe more easily than me. I guess it's also because of my nature that I am 100% sure that Michael is alive because this hoax (much like Bec described when she clicked on the old forum for the 1st time) convinced me from the first day I started searching for answers to my own questions.

Front doesn't need to convince me or anyone else, either. If he's legitimate I will come to believe him/her sooner or later. Truth will always prevail in the end.

Blessings

PS - about Front and TS slipping up - it's been posted before in the locked thread and also in one of TS's threads. I didn't post that to start an argument, only to state reasons why some are scrutinizing the content of the message. I will search for those and post later. I respect your opinions and am thankful we have diversity of mind.

Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

January 16, 2012, 01:53:30 PM
But anyways we arabian guys are much more into this kind of stuff so Im really not an expert errrr

party/

:? :lol: :lol: :lol: well...that was certainly interesting. Thanks for sharing JentleTouch! I agree - I could get into that too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 16, 2012, 02:04:33 PM

party/

:? :lol: :lol: :lol: well...that was certainly interesting. Thanks for sharing JentleTouch! I agree - I could get into that too.
My pleasure,voiceforthesilent!I would love to dance with you oneday using that type of rhythm!:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 16, 2012, 03:50:15 PM
@JentleTouch,  :lol: fine sense of humor, you really made my evening. Thank you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 16, 2012, 03:57:48 PM

party/

hihiihihiii!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions