Re: BACKSTAGE pics of The Memorial
February 23, 2010, 12:45:28 AM
Quote from: "Leah-Kim"
Quote from: "susie_23"
Quote: "The color coordination wasn’t planned, said a person who helped the Jackson family with the wardrobe for the memorial. “The color has family significance,” he said. “It was fine for the world to notice, and they’ll explain it when they’re ready. But they wanted to put the message out there.”

Interesting choice of words, isn´t it?..

RE-he-he-ALLY?

Something is just not right here!
And I've begun to wonder why the Liberian Girl picture? There are THOUSANDS of pictures of MJ; some that are probably more iconic and recognizable than the Liberian Girl one.

The family put that message out there?? Where was this quote written? What is the source? Seems so strange that they would bother saying this..
“It was fine for the world to notice, and they’ll explain it when they’re ready.  REALLY ARE YOU READY YET?? PLEASE EXPLAIN!!!!!

wow..wow.. wow.. I also wannna know the source of this.. this is a big coincidence! why is that some people say things like this and then is some other that call us crazy??.. you don't need to be a believer to find that this statement is odd, because.. what will they explain? what for? when? it will change something?
please I wanna know the source of this!!
lots of L.O.V.E!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back
I\'ll reach out my hand to you, I\'ll have faith in all you do
Just call my name and I\'ll be there"

February 23, 2010, 09:29:04 AM
Quote from: "Inhalib"
Quote from: "susie_23"
Quote: "The color coordination wasn’t planned, said a person who helped the Jackson family with the wardrobe for the memorial. “The color has family significance,” he said. “It was fine for the world to notice, and they’ll explain it when they’re ready. But they wanted to put the message out there.”

Interesting choice of words, isn´t it?..

RE-he-he-ALLY?

Something is just not right here!
And I've begun to wonder why the Liberian Girl picture? There are THOUSANDS of pictures of MJ; some that are probably more iconic and recognizable than the Liberian Girl one.

The family put that message out there?? Where was this quote written? What is the source? Seems so strange that they would bother saying this..
“It was fine for the world to notice, and they’ll explain it when they’re ready.  REALLY ARE YOU READY YET?? PLEASE EXPLAIN!!!!!

wow..wow.. wow.. I also wannna know the source of this.. this is a big coincidence! why is that some people say things like this and then is some other that call us crazy??.. you don't need to be a believer to find that this statement is odd, because.. what will they explain? what for? when? it will change something?
please I wanna know the source of this!!
lots of L.O.V.E!
:o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 23, 2010, 09:56:44 AM
Quote from: "Secret Dove"
Good pictures. Thanks for posting them. They all look happy,  but is it because their having their picture taken? What do the yellow flowers symbolize? Why are the guys wearing them?  :?  :?  :?  :?

i dont know what the yellow means... but i remember Jermaine saying that  they would lett everyone know the meaning of the yeallow  later.... (this was right after or befoere the memorial) ,,,, but htey have not told us...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

Kirsche

February 24, 2010, 01:19:19 PM
Like Conrad Murray always wears yellow ties...or red ties.I never saw a picture of CM with ties of another color! I think it has a meaning!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

February 24, 2010, 01:24:04 PM
Next time one of the Jacksons is on Twitter, I'm going to ask them what significance the colours were at the memorial and burial.

If they want to "put it out there" then I will give them the opportunity!!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."

February 24, 2010, 01:33:58 PM
Quote from: "mjfanforever"
WTH!!!! :shock: Mind you this was only 2 WEEKS after Michael's "passing"!! Do you know how emotionally distraught and messed up I was. I was in no shape to watch that funeral live. So I went home after work and watched it in the privacy of my own home. I was crying every few seconds (yes, even at work). Even after finding MJHD I still about bouts of crying spells for months. This is too insane to me really.  Last time I checked you aren't suppose to be ke-ke'ing it up a funeral or a memorial. HOAX anyone?

You're not alone. I was the same way. I don't understand the joyful faces. And it doesn't just look they are putting up a front...they look truly happy. I sure hope they know something we "think" we know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

February 25, 2010, 05:50:48 PM
Pics from some fan, who attended the "Memorial"...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 25, 2010, 07:18:26 PM
More
taken from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

History and Meaning of Yellow Roses

Primary Significance: Friendship, Joy, Get Well

Yellow roses have a shorter, albeit no less fascinating, history than other roses. It wasn't until around the 18th century that yellow roses were discovered growing naturally in parts of the Middle East. Prior to this, roses in cultivation predominantly existed in various shades of pink and to a lesser extent, white. However, once the first yellow roses were introduced, their popularity quickly spread.

During roughly this same time period, new rose cross-breeding and hybridization techniques were being innovated. These experiments would play an important role in the evolution of the yellow rose. One of the more compelling attributes of most roses is their sweet smelling fragrance. This was a trait that the first yellow roses did not share, and in fact, quite the opposite was true! In time however, as breeding and cultivation methods were refined, hybridizers were able to gradually phase in the more pleasing aroma that rose-lovers are accustomed to.

Also changed over the years were the meanings related to yellow roses. Throughout history, the color yellow has been closely associated with the sun. As the source of light and warmth, the sun is integral to life on Earth, and has been worshiped in many early societies. It should come as no surprise that the color of the sun would hold many positive connotations. In many Eastern cultures, for example, the color yellow represents joy, wisdom and power. However, in Europe at the time of the introduction of these roses, the color yellow carried much more negative overtones. Consequently, yellow roses were long used as a symbol for jealousy and dying love. As time went on, however, the more universal meanings connected with the color yellow have come to prevail and entwine themselves with the yellow rose. Today yellow roses are more commonly associated with joy and friendship.

A bouquet of yellow roses now brings to mind all of the sunny, cheerful feelings of warmth and happiness. In contrast to the romantic meanings attributed to other roses, the yellow rose is purely a symbol for friendship. This gives it a unique place in the pantheon of roses. Yellow roses can send the perfect message of appreciation and platonic love without the romantic subtext of other colors. They can represent feelings of joy and delight, and are an ideal way to brighten someone's day who may be feeling down. There is perhaps no other flower that is able to bring out a smile in quite the way that a yellow rose can.

Need we say more? That yellow rose along with those peoples behavior indicates that there is no death here. They are celebrating-pure and simple-and delighting in the fact that they have pulled off a huge hoax.....it will only get better my friends, count on it!!!!

I just read somewhere that yellow roses also signify big life events and freedom. Can you imagine that!?!?!? Hee hee!!!! We are on to something!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

April 04, 2010, 10:08:15 AM
These photos are just the icing on the cake arent they....Such happy smiling faces after Michael was gone for only 2 weeks. You can see it in their eyes. No sadness there. How obvious can they be. They were not even trying to be sad
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

Gosh it looks like a cool after party!!!

Usher did a great job at almost breaking down singing Gone Too Soon!!! Now he looks so HAPPY!!! Good job eh guys?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

It was just another concert everybody...and a photo op for some.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

The photos are really shocking,everyone seemed so sad and heartbroken during the memorial and minutes later they are all smiles, i saw these photos when reading a Russian journal back in 2009, they also were shocked by those photos and questioned the authenticity of MJ's death.If MJ is really gone then is is sooo sad, they are all hypocrites
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Hardly any were close friends of MJ's. Brooke was the closest....many, many moons ago. There was no love loss there.  Interestingly, it seems like I saw her EVERYWHERE around that time too (endorsements, featured in magazines, etc). It all makes you wonder, right?

Quote from: "MashMike"
The photos are really shocking,everyone seemed so sad and heartbroken during the memorial and minutes later they are all smiles, i saw these photos when reading a Russian journal back in 2009, they also were shocked by those photos and questioned the authenticity of MJ's death.If MJ is really gone then is is sooo sad, they are all hypocrites
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

yep, u're definitey right, none of them were close friends,but is it possibe to cry  your eyes out and show  that ur'e sooo heartbroken and then a few minutes later to smile as if nothing has  really happened??? that is really odd to me, i could not stop crying for months
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

January 22, 2011, 03:53:13 AM
You're right! I lost a co-worker some years back and our ENTIRE staff was a crying, snotty mess because we'd just saw him a few days prior. I hadn't worked with him very long but he was the sweetest guy.  You'd think that MJ's death would've been devastating for them considering that they were chosen to work for the biggest star in the world on a major project that NEVER happened. These are what we'd call "Kool-aid smiles", as if the show was successful and they got paid!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Quote from: "MJmakesmespeechless"
These photos are just the icing on the cake arent they....Such happy smiling faces after Michael was gone for only 2 weeks. You can see it in their eyes. No sadness there. How obvious can they be. They were not even trying to be sad
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions