bec

Re: TIAI April 11
April 24, 2011, 09:24:55 PM
*Gasp* Paula, I have been looking for that post!

I see that the 3 Way Theory has evolved since that posting to include one Dr. at UCLA, for obvious reasons as the hoax progressed thru 2010 and into 2011 (that is a very old post). Murray/UCLA Doc/Coroner=3 Way is further evolving now to include FBI, but the philosophy remains the same. As does the logic.

But now the events from 6/25/09 may have all been an illusion...

@Souza: your post re: No Body aka who would a corpse be trying to fool? Thank you for putting so well what I have been trying to say for 24 pages. No deadBody!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bec

April 24, 2011, 09:33:41 PM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
FBI all over the hoax from A to Z with his plan, then no numerology would be used, or no FBI at all.

Because?

Because the numerology fits with the Michael's  longtime ago planned hoax only (in which case he realized hoax with his friends rewarding couple of doctors and paramedics, and real corpse would be used here) and FBI will NOT follow Michael's hoax plan. Michael is NOT FBI's boss. We can't downgrade authorities, they will do their job to save person, but they will not follow that person's directions and they don't care who is it. They have enough power to realize hoax without other body and numerology, they have their hoax plans in reserve. The haox purpose to fool MJ enemy, then the "fact he died" is more than enough for them to get buy the hoax. why humerelogy, I don't see the point to waste time following exact times, unnecessary stress. Look at the hoax as a very serious operation, not the  hide find seek game.

Yes I agree with you almost completely. I just cannot explain the 333 pages of FBI files released by the FBI on 12/21 though. That's spooky, just-not-right, weird, and it's unexplainable as just a "coincidence".

Additionally, MJ could never pull off a hoax of this magnitude with a TRIAL attached to it, by himself without involving very high up assistance (the feds), and most likely from the FBI, as they would retain jurisdiction over local and state police and fire. I know this is a hoax, so he had to have help from somewhere. This is why I am receptive to the FBI involvement theory.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

April 24, 2011, 09:37:18 PM
Just for curiosity's sake, I Googled "what is a death hoax?"  I want to go at it from a total newbie, un-believer...whatever.  Here is the Wiki for that:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It certainly lists Michael, no surprise.  What else about learning the basics of a death hoax could be relevant to solving this?  In other words, if you were going to produce a hoax, what would need to be done?  Now, think about from Michael's perspective....his life has so many more aspects.  What bases would need to be covered?  These are questions I am going to ponder this week.....back to the beginning, because I feel like things are staring me in the face.  I feel there are obvious things I am missing or understanding....why, I don't know.  I am a bright person, lol!
Anyways, I hope you all had a great weekend!

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 24, 2011, 09:48:56 PM
Quote from: "bec"
FBI all over the hoax from A to Z with his plan, then no numerology would be used, or no FBI at all.

Because?

Because the numerology fits with the Michael's  longtime ago planned hoax only (in which case he realized hoax with his friends rewarding couple of doctors and paramedics, and real corpse would be used here) and FBI will NOT follow Michael's hoax plan. Michael is NOT FBI's boss. We can't downgrade authorities, they will do their job to save person, but they will not follow that person's directions and they don't care who is it. They have enough power to realize hoax without other body and numerology, they have their hoax plans in reserve. The haox purpose to fool MJ enemy, then the "fact he died" is more than enough for them to get buy the hoax. why humerelogy, I don't see the point to waste time following exact times, unnecessary stress. Look at the hoax as a very serious operation, not the  hide find seek game.

Yes I agree with you almost completely. I just cannot explain the 333 pages of FBI files released by the FBI on 12/21 though. That's spooky, just-not-right, weird, and it's unexplainable as just a "coincidence".

Additionally, MJ could never pull off a hoax of this magnitude with a TRIAL attached to it, by himself without involving very high up assistance (the feds), and most likely from the FBI, as they would retain jurisdiction over local and state police and fire. I know this is a hoax, so he had to have help from somewhere. This is why I am receptive to the FBI involvement theory.

All right, agree that more likely FBI is involved. Then 333 pages could be coincidence and is not that important hoaxwise.
However, I  think Michael realized HIS hoax plan, with his frieds,no FBI, and he will not be back. MJ's thoroughly planned hoax could be done without authority help, following numerology, exact timing Trial is nothing, Murray will be acquitted from charges or will serve a few months and be free based on amnesty and enjoy his BIG reward.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
April 24, 2011, 10:37:20 PM
I was watching the coroners press release, and  just realised he said "The only reason the coroner got involved was because no  doctor would sign the death certificate at the hospital  :o    :o

So if Murray had signed the death certificate, and autopsy wouldn't be necessary.  Why didn't the drs at UCLA, the one that called the time of death, sign the certificate??  

Hmmmmmmmmmm...maybe they didn't recognise the patient..

[youtube:2cvr3thm]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmdrNn3HZcY&feature=related[/youtube:2cvr3thm]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

April 25, 2011, 02:52:05 AM

So I am back at my previous question: was there an ambulance at all on June 25?

You know, I really don’t think there was.  I agree that there would be just be too many factors to take into account if this hoax was staged “live” on June 25th - the ambulance portion with 911 call.  So it does seem likely that this was filmed and the 911 call pre-recorded before anyone thought Michael lived there.  I’m really glad you’ve brought all this up Souza because it makes so much sense to me and it also shows why nobody can resolve the corpse/nothing/dummy/MJ/double scenarios on June 25th.  Because none of those scenarios even exist.  No wonder we can't convince each other.  And if it was all pre-recorded  on the “other day” then anyone involved would be in on it....(aaand ACTION! - cue the actors.)

Quote from: "TS_comments"
Next is the FBI “Fake Funerals, Empty Caskets” article, conveniently dated 9-3-2010 which is the one year anniversary of MJ’s fake funeral and empty casket burial! “It’s a morbid tale involving phony death certificates, staged funerals with paid actors, and coffins buried with no bodies, but in the end, it’s just a financial fraud scheme like thousands of others we investigate every year. Earlier this month in Los Angeles, the fourth and final member of an insurance fraud ring was convicted in federal court.” You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So if anyone could successfully pull off a fake death, it would be the FBI.  They investigate this stuff and know the ins and outs of what needs to be done and the best way to do it.  Only they can get away with it because they’re the FBI.  If it’s a sting, the integrity of the whole operation must remain intact and therefore some people will have to lie in order for that to happen.  There was no ambulance ride on June 25th.  TMZ reported at 1:30 pm that Michael had suffered cardiac arrest and was at UCLA.  People start showing up at UCLA as the word spreads and it’s just taken for granted that Michael is in fact there.  But that ambulance never showed up – nobody at the hospital sees anything as there is nothing to see.  Maybe someone at UCLA had been contacted by the FBI.  The FBI say for security/safety reasons, people are to believe Michael Jackson arrived at UCLA in an ambulance and dies there.   The UCLA contact (Doc Cooper) either knows Michael is alive or thinks he is dead in another hospital but his actual location is really being kept secret, according to what the FBI is saying.  Whatever the case is, UCLA doesn't acknowledge Michael's death - it's Jermaine who announces it and that whole scene was bizarre in itself.

The helicopter ride happened on June 25th and this may be where the “paid actors” come in (from the FBI snippet above that TS posted).  Here are a couple scenarios that could explain the chopper ride.

-   The helicopter crew are actors (just look at the action footage!) including an actor under the white sheet on the stretcher who sits up nicely for everybody keeping a close eye.

-   The helicopter crew thinks it’s Michael when it’s a body(s) that was already on it’s way to the coroners.  The body has nothing to do with Michael but is a convenient cover to make the world think it is Michael.  It’s plausible as you would have to think that UCLA hospital would have deaths occur there daily.

I imagine the coroner would have to be clued in but that’s not a hard persuasion when it’s Michael Jackson and the FBI clueing you in.  The autopsy report was also prepared before June 25th, so that everything in the The “death” Scenario matches up to the reported events of June 25th.  Remember, they are trying to convince people that Michael is dead so the AR has to jive with what they're claiming.  The AR that was finalized on 9/9/9.  Also remember – the DC and AR name “Michael Joseph Jackson” when Michael’s legal middle name is Joe.  This was another clue from the FBI’s 333 pages we saw – they refer to him in their files as “Michael Joe” but when Michael 'died', he was mentioned on their site as “Michael Joseph”.  

Remember the FBI themselves say on their own website, exactly one year after Michael’s fake funeral: “It’s a morbid tale involving phony death certificates, staged funerals with paid actors, and coffins buried with no bodies”   And obviously the feds like to throw a few clues out there for anyone paying attention – entrapment successfully avoided.

The paramedics would have to be actors and/or actively participating in the sting as there needs to be their “evidence” given about what happened on “June 25th”.  It’s entirely possible that the ambulance photo was taken genuinely through the window from the video footage we see of it.  This shows that on the “other day” there was the use of a dummy or a live double.  But that is for the infamous ambulance photo, not to try and fool the paramedics (in on it from some standpoint) and it’s not trying to fool any hospital staff as there was no trip to the hospital.  And remember that Brian Oxman  said he was 99.9% sure the photo was fake and it was also he who claims his request via the Freedom of Information Act resulted in the release of the 333 FBI pages from their 7 files because he just so happened to learn the FBI was keeping tabs on Michael.  

I realize I’m getting ahead of myself here but I have all these thoughts going through my head as I type.  

And as I said in an earlier post, TMZ was laying the ground work 6 months before June 25th with numerology and hoax timings that hadn't even happened yet.

In my ever-changing opinion (thanks Souza!  :lol: ) June 25th was an elaborate illusion, in every sense, with TMZ writing the script for the world to read.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 25, 2011, 03:41:58 AM
Quote from: Andrea

You know, I really don’t think there was.  I agree that there would be just be too many factors to take into account if this hoax was staged “live” on June 25th - the ambulance portion with 911 call. So it does seem likely that this was filmed and the 911 call pre-recorded before anyone thought Michael lived there.  

Where it was "filmed" Andrea? At Staples Center?

So if anyone could successfully pull off a fake death, it would be the FBI.  They investigate this stuff and know the ins and outs of what needs to be done and the best way to do it.  Only they can get away with it because they’re the FBI.

Exactly, therefore I wrote above some important statement you should count.  

-   The helicopter crew are actors (just look at the action footage!) including an actor under the white sheet on the stretcher who sits up nicely for everybody keeping a close eye.

There is NO ACTORS if FBI is involved. Jeeze!

-    The  when it’s Michael Jackson and the FBI clueing you in.

Why FBI needs  cluing us? Are you people really believe that FBI is a Hollywood or some kind of cheap club of morons....? You have to be careful what you are talking about. Help Michael to hoax under Michael's direction/hoax plan to make sure all numerology is met, then make sure to give us  clues, but also make sure Michael's enemy's did not get  this is a hoax, what else....? You are controversing  theories all over. People, be serious.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

April 25, 2011, 04:21:45 AM
Quote from: "Gema"
Quote from: "Sarahli"
If there was a hospice patient on life support in the room then what do we do with the statement about the room being heated? What would be the need to do that? And who turned off the medical devices?  

Have you read the Allegory of Merlin?

Wow Gema, I´m deeply impressed, I didn´t know that and I read quite a lot.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Michael I´m a dot in your right eye"

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
April 25, 2011, 06:02:08 AM
Remember this video.......
It was filmed outside the staples centre..

[youtube:3vzv7cbf]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VB5VDU9qudU&feature=related[/youtube:3vzv7cbf]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

April 25, 2011, 06:52:02 AM
Quote from: "Andrea"

You know, I really don’t think there was.  I agree that there would be just be too many factors to take into account if this hoax was staged “live” on June 25th - the ambulance portion with 911 call. So it does seem likely that this was filmed and the 911 call pre-recorded before anyone thought Michael lived there.  

Where it was "filmed" Andrea? At Staples Center?

So if anyone could successfully pull off a fake death, it would be the FBI.  They investigate this stuff and know the ins and outs of what needs to be done and the best way to do it.  Only they can get away with it because they’re the FBI.

Exactly, therefore I wrote above some important statement you should count.  

There is NO ACTORS if FBI is involved. Jeeze!

-    The  when it’s Michael Jackson and the FBI clueing you in.

Why FBI needs  cluing us? Are you people really believe that FBI is a Hollywood or some kind of cheap club of morons....? You have to be careful what you are talking about. Help Michael to hoax under Michael's direction/hoax plan to make sure all numerology is met, then make sure to give us  clues, but also make sure Michael's enemy's did not get  this is a hoax, what else....? You are controversing  theories all over. People, be serious.

Scorpion, this is not the first time you ridicule someone else in a very rude way. If you have an opinion other than Andrea's, state it with respect and don't petronize people. And I am VERY serious about that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

April 25, 2011, 07:14:02 AM
Quote from: "Andrea"

There was no ambulance ride on June 25th.  TMZ reported at 1:30 pm that Michael had suffered cardiac arrest and was at UCLA.  People start showing up at UCLA as the word spreads and it’s just taken for granted that Michael is in fact there.  But that ambulance never showed up – nobody at the hospital sees anything as there is nothing to see.  Maybe someone at UCLA had been contacted by the FBI.  The FBI say for security/safety reasons, people are to believe Michael Jackson arrived at UCLA in an ambulance and dies there.   The UCLA contact (Doc Cooper) either knows Michael is alive or thinks he is dead in another hospital but his actual location is really being kept secret, according to what the FBI is saying.

That explains a lot...so MJ could of done the footage before and MJ could fake his death without many people knowing...or no one at UCLA knowing...only Conrad Murray, paramedics and those who were at Carolwood know about the hoax..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 25, 2011, 07:18:55 AM

Although I have no problem at all if a real corpse was being used, there just are some things bothering me with it. The people that had to be fooled would be the public and the media. Since we haven't seen a body at all, the body was not used to full us or the media. So the reason to use a real corpse has to be to fool the paramedics and the doctors at UCLA and I have trouble believing they would be fooled enough to work on that body for 2 hours while they must have seen (as also testified by both paramedics and doctor Cooper) that it was dead already. If the doctors (I guess there were just two at the prelim to testify, Cooper and Nguyen) would not be in and you deliver a dead corpse at the hospital, the chance of them pronouncing the patient dead within 5 to 10 minutes would be big. Doctors are no morons, they know a dead person when they see one. The chance that the time of death would NOT fit into the well planned numerology would therefore be WAY bigger, than that they would call it at 2:26 pm, as planned. You could say they did call it earlier and the FBI changed the TOD on the papers, but in that case we have a doctor who is being kept out of the loop, has to testify and there is a very likely possibility that that subject would come up, since the doctor is not going to lie about that just like that. If she would, it would mean that the FBI has asked her to go along with it for whatever reason, and if they had to do that anyway, why not from the start? So no need to fool the docs.

If a real corpse was used, there are two options:

1-Person died before June 25 and was preserved (donor body)
2-Person died on June 25 in the morning, before 911 was called (Assisted suicide/pulling plug out of life support machines)

In both cases the paramedics AND the doctors at UCLA must have seen that the person was dead, as in really dead without chances of reviving. Rigor Mortis and Algor Mortis are not the only stages of death, there is more to determine whether someone is dead and for how long. Algor Mortis (cooling of the corpse) can be manipulated with the heated room, yet that same heated room will make Rigor Mortis set in quicker, even if a body was cooled first. The condition of the patient is also important for the onset of Rigor Mortis. A 'sick, old, frail' man will show rigor way sooner than a person with more body fat and muscles. So by heating the room they might have prevented Algor Mortis, but they sped up the Rigor Mortis. You can 'break' rigor, but not on the eyelids, you will damage the tissue visibly.

Souza thank you so much for your post! That is exactly what i had in my mind this whole time, i just didn't know how to put it the right way.  :D And also thank you for mentioning Algor and Rigor Mortis, i was bringing this point in the begging of this thread, but i thought that people didn't see my post or that my point was not valid enough for them.  :oops:  
I also have no problem with using a dead body, science use cadavers in much more disrespectful way than it could've been used in this hoax. But i couldn't figure out WHO this body was supposed to fool? People who stick with the DEAD BODY theory could you please tell me WHO would be fooled by it, i would really appreciate it.  

L.O.V.E to all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

RK

April 25, 2011, 07:23:38 AM
I think you have nailed it Souza.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

April 25, 2011, 09:45:20 AM
Some thoughts:

1) There's always two shores to a river.
Participants might not be on the right shore but on the left one.
Who's out there might operate completely differently from what our drawer integration into myths might suggest.
That's what keeps us in a good movie, too: not knowing exactly whether one protagonist will be in the end on the right or on the left shore.

2) The sky is not blue because it's blue
but because
a) our eyes and brains are capable to distinguish different colours, because
b) the sky simply absorbs all other frequencies of visible light except for a group of frequencies that is perceived (by human eyes) as blue, because
c) these frequencies are reflected.
The sky does not allow for any other frequencies than blue (in combination with our physical form of eyes only - a spider may see "our" green grass as red grass).
Thus, efficient PR is about absorbing all details that could overshadow the perception the director wants and to distribute / reflect the details he wants to reach the public eye.

3) Expectations affect perception.
Selective perception may refer to any number of cognitive biases in psychology related to the way expectations affect perception.

For instance, several studies have shown that students who were told they were consuming alcoholic beverages (which in fact were non-alcoholic) perceived themselves as being "drunk", exhibited fewer physiological symptoms of social stress, and drove a simulated car similarly to other subjects who had actually consumed alcohol. The result is somewhat similar to the placebo effect.

4) One doesn't tell a story that is not understood.
Too much effort, too little result.
Given that one has to tell an important story, one has to make sure the story is understood, no matter where, when and how the word arrives. As communication is one of the hardest soils if the story's content is not easy as a tabloid, some assistant will be required which may be named structure. It is for that reason that structure finds its place in poems, lyrics, novels, paintings, operas, musicals, movies.
Giving structure is a key task of a director. The director has the vision of his outcome, he's giving the direction and the guidance towards the realization of his vision. The more differing the public, the more difficult yet important the story, the more (comprehensible, simple) structure will be required.

James Joyce's "Ullysses" was so hard to read because usual "conditioned" structure was missing. Still there was some structure but it had to be identified first by the book's readers, it was not given by the author in the form of manifested chapters as a fast food aspect.
At first glance much of the book may appear unstructured and chaotic; Joyce once said that he had "put in so many enigmas and puzzles that it will keep the professors busy for centuries arguing over what I meant", which would earn the novel "immortality".
The two schemata which Stuart Gilbert and Herbert Gorman released after publication to defend Joyce from the obscenity accusations made the links to the Odyssey clear, and also explained the work's internal structure.
Every episode of Ulysses has a theme, technique, and correspondences between its characters and those of the Odyssey. The original text did not include these episode titles and the correspondences; instead, they originate from the Linati and Gilbert schema. Joyce referred to the episodes by their Homeric titles in his letters.

An author will have to think about a framework first before starting to write.
A simple novel structure will be like this:
Conflict and Character within Story Structure
The Basic Three Act Structure

The simplest building blocks of a good story are found in the Three Act Structure. Separated by Plot Points, its Act 1 (Beginning), Act 2 (Middle), and Act 3 (End) refer not to where in time in the story they lie but instead fundamental stages along the way.

*     In the Beginning you introduce the reader to the setting, the characters and the situation (conflict) they find themselves in and their goal. Plot Point 1 is a situation that drives the main character from their "normal" life toward some different conflicting situation that the story is about.

Great stories often begin at Plot Point 1, thrusting the main character right into the thick of things, but they never really leave out Act 1, instead filling it in with back story along the way.

*      In the Middle the story develops through a series of complications and obstacles, each leading to a mini crisis. Though each of these crises are temporarily resolved, the story leads inevitably to an ultimate crisis—the Climax. As the story progresses, there is a rising and falling of tension with each crisis, but an overall rising tension as we approach the Climax. The resolution of the Climax is Plot Point 2.

*      In the End, the Climax and the loose ends of the story are resolved during the Denouement. Tension rapidly dissipates because it's nearly impossible to sustain a reader's interest very long after the climax. Finish your story and get out.

Character Arc and Story Structure
    * Act 1 Character Arc
          o In the Beginning of a story the main character, being human (even if he of she isn't), will resist change (inner conflict). The character is  perfectly content as he is; there's no reason to change.
    * Plot Point 1 – Then something happens to throw everything off balance.
          o It should come as a surprise that shifts the story in a new direction and reveals that the protagonist’s life will never be the same again.
                + In Star Wars this point occurs when Luke's family is killed, freeing him to fight the Empire.
          o It puts an obstacle in the way of the character that forces him or her to deal with something they would avoid under normal circumstances.  

* Act 2
          o The second Act is about a character’s emotional journey and is the hardest part of a story to write. Give your characters all sorts of challenges to overcome during Act 2. Make them struggle towards their goal.
          o The key to Act Two is conflict. Without it you can’t move the story forward. And conflict doesn’t mean a literal fight. Come up with obstacles (maybe five, maybe a dozen—depends on the story) leading up to your plot point at the end of Act 2.
                + Throughout the second act remember to continually raise the stakes of your character’s emotional journey.
                + Simultaneously advance both inner and outer conflicts. Have them work together—the character should alternate up and down internally between hope and disappointment as external problems begin to seem solvable then become more insurmountable than ever.  
                + Include reversals of fortune and unexpected turns of events—surprise your reader with both the actions of the main character and the events surrounding him.
    * Plot Point 2
          o Act Two ends with the second plot point, which thrusts the story in another unexpected direction.
          o Plot Point 2 occurs at the moment the hero appears beaten or lost but something happens to turn the situation around. The hero's goal becomes reachable.
                + Right before this unexpected story turn, the hero reaches the Black Moment—the point at which all is lost and the goal cannot be achieved.  
                      # In order to have a "Climax", where the tension is highest, you must have a "Black" moment, where the stakes are highest and danger at its worst.
                      # During this moment, the hero draws upon the new strengths or lessons he's learned in order to take action and bring the story to a conclusion.
                            * Dorothy’s gotta get a broom from the Wicked Witch before she can go home.
                            * Luke’s gotta blow up the Death Star before fulfilling his destiny.
                            * Professor Klump’s gotta save face with the investors of his formula and win back Jada.

* Act 3
          o The third Act dramatically shows how the character is able to succeed or become a better person.
          o Resolution/denouement ties together the loose ends of the story (not necessarily all of them) and allows the reader to see the outcome of the main character’s decision at the climax. Here we see evidence of the change in a positive character arc.

Story Structure & the Buddha
Great novels—great stories—existed long before there were books about something called Story Structure. The pattern of an enchanting yarn has been recreated again and again through time and around the world in myths and tales. The rhythm of these stories that so captures our imaginations reflects not marketing trends but our collective struggle through life. Things that deeply resonate do so because they tug at our inner workings. Structure is not a prison—use tips and advice on it only as a map, but go down deep within yourself to find the road. Finding the road is the most pleasurable part of writing.

A Word on Plot
Don't let your focus be the Plot, which is the series of events and situations that occur along the route of your story. The Plot is a natural outcome of the seeds of your story—it emerges from your setup of the characters, their conflicts and the setting they occur in. You'll write a more powerful, believable story if you focus on seed planting long before you worry about the harvest.
More: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Numerology, biblical parallels and symbolism are being used as a basic story framework and groundlaying structure. They may have additional meaning, but the overall aspect is that they tie together what could not be tied together elsewise or what otherwise could not be understood in a worldwide scope.
The fact that individuals from around the planet, of different beliefs, males, females, older or younger, being fans or not being fans were attracted to the story means that some of the framework elements DID in fact speak their language and was understood, thus being part of a universal message code not needing any translation anymore.
(This is the main advantage of images over words.) However, whereas biblical parallels and general symbolism have been accepted, numerology aspects have not been accepted as a basic structure by all spectators.

Numerology serves as a kind of "proof" scheme if one wants to check for developments backwards from the end to the beginning and then go "ahhhh, yes, right".
How does one want to proof a story to be true if one cannot use any framework that was incorporated into it from the beginning?
When watching a Hitchcock movie backwards, you will notice when preparing hints for the end were planted. The number and kind of hints and their chronology explain that the author of the hints wanted to be understood in a certain manner.

Numerology serves as a kind of "storybook" scheme if one wants to have spectators / witnesses of a "making of" during production who follow up the developments - first row cinema with some assumption of what might happen next but also cable pullers, extra staff etc. to reinforce public opinion.
In the story of the snake and the mouse: you know the terrarium offers only limited space for the mouse to escape (story framework) so you may calculate that death will happen. But you won't know when the snake will bite. However you may convince others to join watching the fight because you may explain due to the frame conditions that the snake sooner or later will bite. The more witnesses, the more "knowers", the less accusers - to prevent from negative outcome.

Numerology serves to make a story "make sense" and "connect dots" that could maybe not be connected in a coherent / desired way due to individual and deviating interpretations. The more one searches for "sense" and "reason", the more an answer that "makes sense" following a certain logic may be adapted.

Numerology may be used only because targetted enemies do believe in it.
Understanding your enemy is the basic competence to be able to beat him.
Using his techniques is wise, sometimes you must just do the contrary of the expected, however, but stick to the language the opponent understands.
Book of Five Rings by Musashi Miyamoto

(download: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

5) "Proof of" is used to increase credibility of the unexplainable
"Proof of" has played an important part to date. We saw Ben's picture "proof of the taking of the ambulance picture". We saw the tourist bus movie "proof of the ambulance backing out".
Ben did insist two more time in addition that it was him and Chris and that it did happen this ("and the other") day.

A proof is only needed when something is at stake, may be questioned or did not happen at all to back up the claim that it happened and to prevent from further questions.
However, the majority of spectators did not question the ambu photo and the ambulance video. So were the several "proof of" elements only "playing safe double floor"?
Or was it more to calm down exactly those targetted potential doubters who could be harmful to the project? Who - if not the wide public - was a potential doubter then who required to be calmed down in a pre-calculated manner?

We were hinted that we as a "witness group" might play a role in court as to "if only one wanted to look a little bit deeper into the story, one would have found out - like those unprofessional housewives on MJDHI.com - that the story was made up." So now we too will become a kind of "proof".
What is it that is at stake here or that needs to be questioned? What did not happen at all? Capacities and professionalism of any investigators? Ethical standards of medical professions? Non-corruption claims of LAPD / LASD / LAFD / FBI / CIA / CA state government / U.S. government? Drug trafficking? Insurance fraud? Death industry fraud? Entertainment business fraud? Improper and unequal treatment of a black male VIP?
Re-reading Aphrodite Jones' book may help.

6) Timing is overall critical
as the use of numerology structure gives a very tight, strict corset to which all other story elements have to stand back and obey. Therefore no use for accidental complications.
Therefore preparation of the initial day in full length to the second.

Remember the 911 call version with the female voice "less than a minute" (at 1:00):
[youtube:12rru9sk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuzVZgfExjU[/youtube:12rru9sk]

Therefore no double or other person who could potentially mess up the tight schedule, no dummy, no "no body", the smallest number of  people involved possible for throwing the snowball (planting the seed). The rest would develop without requiring the director's immediate presence - if prepared properly.

7) Subjects, Staffing and Affiliates
At least a dozen potential subjects could have been targetted by Michael's disappearance. After having been digging into some of the most disgraceful realities in Michael's life, California and the U.S., I would not limit the impact of Michael's disappearance to only one or a few of these realities. I think he's hitting the nail on several huge subjects at the same time.

If timing were the most critical factor to proof "it was all made up according to an underlaying timing framework", staffing and affiliates would be critical as well as they would have to be the most reliable ones in keeping the once agreed schedule.
This excludes per definition any cooperation with someone who has an agenda on his own, contradicting the main intention. This does not exclude support from official sides but there's only one masterplan and not two. Side shows may be possible but only if not causing any conflict or complication to the main goal.

8) 7/11
There is no reason to have to believe that many more than 7 must be in or that any authorities / offices / agencies must be in or that it must be a joint venture with some authority or agency. Don't forget that ALL information was initiated by either Ben, TMZ or the family who fed the media and that mainstream media ran even with cut-together inconsistant footage just to have something on air. What we learned in the first days came either from "controlled" sources or was media-fabricated from "hear-say" thus part of the avalanche.
If any authority or agency would be participating, they must control also the voices of the family which I am having a very hard time to believe in view of the many interviews, contradicting and sometimes questionable TV productions, tweets of family members etc.
IMO authorities are not on the right but on the left shore.

This is the dream team - given that Michael played the key role but time warp was being applied:
- Michael (snowball thrower)
- Doc Murray (assistant snowball thrower)
- Jermaine (assistant snowball approver and voice for the silent)
- one doc from UCLA (assistant snowball approver if Murray had not the overall say there)
- Craig Harvey (assistant snowball describer and approver)
- Ben Evenstad (assistant snowball approver and snowfield preprator)
- an informer (assistant spectators' company and snowfield-to-witness-converter)
- Katherine and
- Michael's kids.

Makes 7 key players and 11 in the basic team.

Harvey Levin (assistant snowball distributor, snowfield preparator and avalanche accelerator) may be bound by contract just like Kenny Ortega (assistant artistic snowfield preparator) and the paramedics / dancers / bodyguards / Kai Chase etc.

I am not sure about the judge but I think he will do what he has to do anyway - either following a script and being on the payroll or doing his job independently.
The number of additional staff being "in" or "just being paid" or "just doing their regular job as always" will depend on the key subject of what needed to be exposed. If court rooms needed to be exposed, they will do their job as is. If police needed to be exposed, they will do whatever they usually do. Which brings me to:

9) Authorities must do their job properly
and if they don't it's the witnesses task to raise their voice about it.

The Coroner Takes Away Michael's Medicine
[youtube:12rru9sk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VutOZnN8BBI[/youtube:12rru9sk]

How come those garbage bins were still out in the street when "evidence" is being collected by authorities and police officers are on site? Is their content not "evidence"?
Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 09:54:55 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

April 25, 2011, 09:52:49 AM
I mean no harm, but I am floored that some think that MJ did this thing just to save his life or expose the NWO.  MJ seems to have been freer to do so much with film/art than he had ever been before 6-25-09.  He just loves disguises.

TS mentioned that MJ hoaxed for many reasons.  I didn't need TS to tell me that.  I knew that from over a year and a half ago.

From jump street, some of us have been calling it Thriller II, and especially after watching This Is It.  What happened to that theory?  In my estimation, that is mainly what MJ is doing.  I felt it since I read up on the Dome Project.

I also believe strongly that I've seen MJ many places since 6-25-09.  This also proves to me that he wants it documented how many places he has shown up going back to when Janet performed Scream on what was it, the VH1's?  I think he was at Grammys and clapped for his children.  I think he was at BET Awards (dancer), Planet Hollywood, Omer's WBSS video and on and on.  Maybe it is just me, but that is what I believe.  

Also, what about Halloween 2009?  These appearances, shows me that he wants to prove how Gifted he is to have the nerve to pull 'em off.  And not to forget the times, he's probably "played" Murray, even in stills.

And on the below link they talk about making the short film into a full-length movie (Thriller II).  This has always been the perspective I've had having to do with the hoax.  I'm not saying MJ doesn't have other reasons to hoax his "death", at all.  I'm just saying that to me, making Thriller II is one of the main ones.  He will not allow anyone else to do it before he does it as a Reality Film.  After this one, they can still do another horror one, but MJ wants his to hit first.

I also think MJ is working with Taj on the Code-Z Series.  I think it all ties in together.

Why would there be a need for a real corpse?  And when was it transported?  The only way I can see a corpse is if MJ really "died."  And......., I don't think that is what TS means.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions