My son had a small spot of vitiligo developing on his chin when he was in first grade.  We thought it was an allergic reaction from the acid in sodas and/or orange juice.  The small spot got bigger and lighter until it was the size of a thumbprint.  I decided to take him to his pediatrician and he referred us to a dermatologist.

When the doctor started talking about taking skin from different parts of my son's body to cover the loss of pigmentation on his chin, I did what most mothers do when they receive unpleasant news about their children.  Yes, I fainted and fell on the floor.  When I woke up, I was the one on the examination table and my son was sitting in a chair next to me holding my hand.  My son and the doctor were both smiling.  I guess I must have hit the floor pretty darn hard, huh?   :)

Anyway, the doctor prescribed some cream for my son to be applied daily.  He also instructed us to give him one adult vitamin per day and to make sure he receives plenty of sun.  Did I ever think of Michael Jackson when I looked at the vitiligo on my son's face?  Yes, a few times because people kept referencing it to Michael Jackson; they didn't know the correct medical term.  During that time, Michael Jackson was on the news everyday anyway because he was fighting for his freedom in 2005.

To make a long story short, God is always watching over his children.  The vitiligo on my son's face disappeared and so did the disgusting charges against Michael Jackson, because he was found not guilty.

PRAYER CHANGES THINGS
Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 03:08:26 PM by CallaLily
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweet1

Quote from: "moyrum"
What did this man D.S have soo badly against Michael, i cant think of anything other than him being racist otherwise why was he so desperate to get MJ locked away even goin to the extent of making false evidence  :twisted:

Strange you should say that he could be racist! I recall seeing a documentary on MJ sometime last year. I don't recall who said it but someone stated that Michael Jackson was the most well known and richest man on the planet. He said Michael Jackson was a Black man and he knew that pissed alot of people off. I am sorry to say but there is evil in the world that would see nothing better than bringing people down anyway they can. Think about it TS would never reach the pinnicle in life that Michael had no matter how hard he tried. Think about MJ coming from humble beginnings and the life that he had amassed over the the decades? I am sure it pissed TS off so bad that when that boy's father (1993) brought up those charges he saw an an opportunity to railroad MJ. Then in 2003 when that second allegation arose because that greedy family saw an opportunity to exploit MJ for money TS jumped on board again and said now I got him. Well! who's laughing now Sneddon ( creep!)? I just love God's word. Unjust never prospers no matter who you are and what office you hold. I am thankful to see justice sweep out those dirty rats that tried to destroy our beloved MJ. I hope and pray to see more justice in the near future! Keep the Faith!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

He was obssessed with the idea of putting MJ in jail!, can u imagine since 1993 when he was not able to destroy MJ he haunted Mike until 2005, he and his team had even a special website gathering info about MJ's activites until they came across to Bashit's documentary and thought that it was a perfect chance to put him in jail, this man is really sick
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

sweet1

Quote from: "MashMike"
He was obssessed with the idea of putting MJ in jail!, can u imagine since 1993 when he was not able to destroy MJ he haunted Mike until 2005, he and his team had even a special website gathering info about MJ's activites until they came across to Bashit's documentary and thought that it was a perfect chance to put him in jail, this man is really sick

The man is beyond sick sweetie! But the God I serve is always taking care of his children. He said vengeance was his and his only. Do you remember Bashir coming down with  brain tumor? Sneddon had better be careful because God is going to pour out his wrath on him as well. I just love it when the wicked crumble. Evil just doesn't prosper. Keep the Faith!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

sweet 1 i agree with u, God sees everything and i do believe in God's justice, one day those who have hurt MJ will be punished by the highest power, i do believe in it ;) thank u
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal