Re: Unseen TII pic.
April 19, 2011, 05:06:11 PM

:shock: i never believed what some said here but now comparing a bit the photos i feel strange  :(  and stupid.
There was an article before he died (like many other articles no one cared about) that said that Michael cloned or thought of cloning himself
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mumof3

April 19, 2011, 05:08:33 PM
I can't see the 777 I think it's the light shining on him making the shirt sparkle
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

April 19, 2011, 05:26:01 PM
777 in the yellow circle. Just zoom it and you will see.

Also, in the purple circles: why don't the backgrounds match?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 19, 2011, 05:27:01 PM
Quote from: "mumof3"
I can't see the 777 I think it's the light shining on him making the shirt sparkle

Hey there....
It's my understanding that the 777 is on the red shirt....this shirt/jacket was talked about because of the Egyptian ankh on the shoulders.  I could be mistaken, but, that's what I remember.  Hope this helps......
Have a beautiful evening!

Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

April 19, 2011, 05:31:58 PM
Here you can see the 777 clearly. It's not on the shirt of the MJ on stage in the previous picture:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 19, 2011, 07:06:27 PM
Yes, thank you Souza!  Much appreciated for posting the picture...thought that was the shirt in question.  

Have a beautiful evening.......
Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 19, 2011, 09:01:27 PM
I think I've seen all of these pics before.  It was awhile ago though.  Regarding the first picture where Michael is on stage wearing orange pants and the shin things, if my memory is serving me correctly, Karen Faye claims to have taken that pic.

Regarding the pics with the slightly different angles on the background screen, I too thought that it was a time delay to the screen.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 19, 2011, 09:44:13 PM
Thank you for showing this again. Sometimes it's good to review old information with fresh eyes and eyes that have more insight now. We were told by BACK that we need to look back in order to understand.

I agree with Souza - these are two different shirts. Not even looking at the missing 7's, look at what is visible in both shirts - the red button in the middle of his shirt. On one picture it's surrounded by red and the other picture it's brown. And it has nothing to do with lighting or delay.

Now - the one picture is what Souza posted and the other is the MJ in front (not on screen). My point is there are two different shirts.

If you look at the two MJ's on the same screen, looking only in the middle of his shirt, one has a different design than the other. So, are there two different shirts or three?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

April 19, 2011, 09:54:58 PM
and here is the MJ on screen and the MJ in front with only the middle of his shirt. To me they look like different patterns. One shirt seems to have more silver than the other. That is just my opinion. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

suspicious mind

April 19, 2011, 10:01:20 PM
thoughts on this one?
 also can someone clue me in on why this one would not copy to the post only the link?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

April 19, 2011, 10:19:13 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
thoughts on this one?
 also can someone clue me in on why this one would not copy to the post only the link?

Hi - I'm not sure but I can't see the picture with the link either. Can you copy the link without using the img button and I'll go in and resave it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

April 20, 2011, 06:16:40 AM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
thoughts on this one?

Hi - I'm not sure but I can't see the picture with the link either. Can you copy the link without using the img button and I'll go in and resave it.
maybe it will be easier just to go to the fourth page of the pics from the op's link . the poster was something Z. :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

suspicious mind

April 20, 2011, 06:48:00 AM
i swear in these pics not one of these dudes seems to look like the other. what was goin on? :? question if someone faked the ambulance photo what is to keep them from faking these? what i mean is could the movie be one thing and the photos be set up after the fact to make it look there were doubles in the places where in fact michael was actually there originally?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

April 20, 2011, 06:57:52 AM
My opinion, for what it's worth, is that the 777 is on the 'MJ on stage' shirt. His jacket isn't open as wide as it is on the screen pic, so it's obscuring most of it but I can see the edge of the 7s, particulary the bottom one.

@voiceforthesilent, I don't think they are different shirts. On the big pic Souza posted, that red button is open, revealing more of the red material underneath. On the stage/screen pic, the button is done up, making the front of the shirt look different (more brown).

Now I do remember reading something ages ago about the 777s not always being on that shirt, but I really don't think these pictures are showing that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

April 20, 2011, 07:11:14 AM
Quote from: "curls"
My opinion, for what it's worth, is that the 777 is on the 'MJ on stage' shirt. His jacket isn't open as wide as it is on the screen pic, so it's obscuring most of it but I can see the edge of the 7s, particulary the bottom one.

Could be. But that still doesn't explain the things I circled in purple:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions