suspicious mind

Re: Sneaky Fans Denied Entry Into MJ's Tomb
January 30, 2011, 02:04:17 PM
Quote from: "Sinderella"
Quote from: "reasonables+luvs+MJ"
Quote from: "Michelle"
We're told they rang the bell outside of the mausoleum repeatedly until a security guard answered, who told them they weren't allowed in MJ's tomb.
To me, this part is strange. It sounds like when the security guard opened the door, out of nowhere, he says, "You're not allowed in MJ's tomb."...  :? Why would he all of a sudden say that? Yes, it was after the CM thing but, obviously, there could've been more people that the two wanted to pay their respects to. And why would it take the guard so long to answer? They're suppose to be GUARDING FL... I'm getting a little suspicious about this little piece of info.

There was no opening of the door involved.
They go every month
The LAPD get called on them most times because the two rival fan groups argue and kick off on the grass outside what is supposed to be a peaceful resting place.
She is known by them so should of known better.
She said she was on the 'allowed' list and it was alright with the Jacksons.

There is nothing to be suspicious about,TM is a complete nutter,tried to get inside,failed...

These 'fans' don't go once a year they are there every month,on multiple days and are there for hours.They know exactly who is an MJ fan and who is there to see someone else.
[/b][/i][/u]

that is just ridiculous and sad  :evil:  :cry:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

January 30, 2011, 02:30:22 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "reasonables+luvs+MJ"
Quote from: "Michelle"
We're told they rang the bell outside of the mausoleum repeatedly until a security guard answered, who told them they weren't allowed in MJ's tomb.
To me, this part is strange. It sounds like when the security guard opened the door, out of nowhere, he says, "You're not allowed in MJ's tomb."...  :? Why would he all of a sudden say that? Yes, it was after the CM thing but, obviously, there could've been more people that the two wanted to pay their respects to. And why would it take the guard so long to answer? They're suppose to be GUARDING FL... I'm getting a little suspicious about this little piece of info.

There was no door involved.
It was done via an intercom/buzzer system.
They go every month
The LAPD get called on them most times because the two rival fan groups argue and kick off on the grass outside what is supposed to be a peaceful resting place.
She is known by them
so should of known better.
She said she was on the 'allowed' list and it was alright with the Jacksons.

There is nothing to be suspicious about,TM is a complete nutter,tried to get inside,failed...

These 'fans' don't go once a year they are there every month,on multiple days and are there for hours.They know exactly who is an MJ fan and who is there to see someone else.
[/b][/i][/u]

that is just ridiculous and sad  :evil:  :cry:

That is only the start of what is going on between these 'fans' and fan groups.They don't seem to have any respect for anyone,dead or alive.
I am utterly ashamed for them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pepper

January 30, 2011, 02:38:06 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Im wondering why this is a story........

Plus..  the picture they have is not Holly Terrace, its a different part of Forest Lawn.

Yes, this is the part of Forest Lawn where Murray went to visit - The Great Mausoleum.  

TMZ actually used this picture from the Murray visit for their article today.

Photo supposedly from Murray's visit on February 3, 2010. Credit to National Photo Group, of course.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Photo from TMZ's article today. Same photo as above, just cropped differently.

Interesting misspelling on the above link "moseluem"

If you go to the TMZ link here you can see all the photos.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 30, 2011, 02:53:48 PM
Murray looking stylish,his belt matches his shoes-At least he has good fashion practise unlike his medical practise...aha

He is on the 'allowed' list,If Michael Jackson was in FL,in a casket,dead at 50,blah blah,due to him being a drug pusher,bad Dr,and 'allowing' him to die..would the Jackson family REALLY allow the man who killed him to go visit his resting place?
I think not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 30, 2011, 03:02:29 PM
Murray looking stylish,his belt matches his shoes-At least he has good fashion practise unlike his medical practise...aha

He is on the 'allowed' list,If Michael Jackson was in FL,in a casket,dead at 50,blah blah,due to him being a drug pusher,bad Dr,and 'allowing' him to die..would the Jackson family REALLY allow the man who killed him to go visit his resting place?
I think not.

He didnt go inside, though.  And those doors that Murray is at are not the correct ones for Holly Terrace.  He is at a different building around the corner from Holly Terrace there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 30, 2011, 03:08:56 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

I think not.

He didnt go inside, though.  And those doors that Murray is at are not the correct ones for Holly Terrace.  He is at a different building around the corner from Holly Terrace there.

I know,in that picture he isn't.I mean in general,pretty sure he has been spotted there on other occassions over the past 19months??Who else would he be there for?He doesn't even live in LA or deal with other celebrity clients.No one walks around FL on a day out,they don't have picnic benches or BBQ stands lol!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

January 30, 2011, 03:22:30 PM
This article reminds me of the TMZ article of last year "Who's Ready for Yoga?!"

MJ Mausoleum -- Who's Ready for Yoga?!
8/3/2010 6:35 AM PDT by TMZ Staff  

MJ's mausoleum is about to be penetrated by a busload of hardcore Yoga enthusiasts ... and TMZ has learned Forest Lawn is welcoming them with open arms.

According to sources at the cemetery, the followers of Paramahansa Yogananda (pictured top right) -- a famous Indian guru and yogi who died almost 60 years ago -- plan to visit their master's crypt today for a prayer ritual ... and his crypt happens to be inside the same mausoleum where MJ resides.

The problem -- the Great Mausoleum has been on lockdown mode for months -- thanks to some overzealous MJ fans -- with the cemetery threatening to remove Jacko-holics by force if they're caught anywhere near the building.

But we're told since Yogananda's followers have been doing their prayer thing in the mausoleum for years -- and have never caused a problem -- they're cool to enter the area.

However, according to our sources, MJ's tomb will be covered with a screen during the spiritual visit -- and get this ... it's all because security is afraid a few crazed MJ fans could pose as yoga enthusiasts ... just to sneak into the mausoleum.

Namaste.

Now, this must be the right Mausoleum.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

January 30, 2011, 03:28:45 PM
I'm getting tired of these stupid ass irrelevant stories. Does TMZ has anything important to write, seriously who give a shit :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

January 30, 2011, 03:29:55 PM
According to sources, shortly after Dr. Conrad Murray's hearing on Tuesday, several rabid fans descended upon Forest Lawn to pay their respects to MJ -- but two women in particular took it to the next level.

fanaticism is a form of zeal. But it is a zeal "exalted and intolerant", a zeal 'wasteful' and 'blind', unreasonable.

rabid

1 who suffers from the disease of rabies

2 which has a great anger

3 is very large and intense, almost excessive

4 that is very radical or extremist.

I hope not ever see me in a situation like this, these women urgently need medication or a strong dose of love and tolerance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 30, 2011, 03:36:21 PM
Quote from: "everlastinglove_MJ"
This article reminds me of the TMZ article of last year "Who's Ready for Yoga?!"

MJ Mausoleum -- Who's Ready for Yoga?!
8/3/2010 6:35 AM PDT by TMZ Staff  

MJ's mausoleum is about to be penetrated by a busload of hardcore Yoga enthusiasts ... and TMZ has learned Forest Lawn is welcoming them with open arms.
According to sources at the cemetery, the followers of Paramahansa Yogananda (pictured top right) -- a famous Indian guru and yogi who died almost 60 years ago -- plan to visit their master's crypt today for a prayer ritual ... and his crypt happens to be inside the same mausoleum where MJ resides.

Now, this must be the right Mausoleum.

Right, that's the Holly Terrace where MJ "is resting". The door has a bell, visitor rings and the gatekeeper who seats at the Great Mausoleum entrance , answers the phone & looking at you on the camera they have. If you don't go away, they contact to security to take actions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

January 30, 2011, 03:53:43 PM
From someone who was there and saw this hilarious event take place.

Taaj Malik tried to get into Holly Terrace yesterday to see Michael. She just Pushed the button and asked to go in.Said she was on the list and confirmed by security. Security told her no.Ok I'm done now.
January 26 at 3:23pm

A whole FOUR days before TMZ got wind of it.....TMZ you're getting slow.tut tut
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

January 30, 2011, 07:57:39 PM
Quote from: "Andrea"
I wonder if this is really about the hoax:

"two women in particular took it to the next level."  

Mo and Souza?  Just a thought, there always seems to be more than meets the eye of the TMZ MJ articles.
Reminds me of Twiggy and Pearl and the last redirect from TIAI about the beginning of the illusion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 30, 2011, 10:03:24 PM
I have to agree with you RK - I think it is more to do with reading between the lines than what the actual article says....maybe MJ is referring to us as being sneaky fans....hehehe
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pepper

January 30, 2011, 10:42:12 PM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"

Right, that's the Holly Terrace where MJ "is resting". The door has a bell, visitor rings and the gatekeeper who seats at the Great Mausoleum entrance , answers the phone & looking at you on the camera they have. If you don't go away, they contact to security to take actions.

For some reason it makes me think of this...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions