Venus

Quote from: "the arabian nights"
yeap - but we shouldnt expect anything from this guy - he was lucky to work for mike

but he is not mike

he does not care about the fans or the hoax believers

he does not have that sensitivity

he probably wasnt at the funeral or the viewing, he wasnt there for 2 weeks, and so i assume he wasnt in the hoax

he doesnt care

just because he walked with the great and the good doesnt make him great or good - we should think on

he is probably missing the celebrity that mike had

I actually think that this Bill stopped working for Michael in 2009 long before June. Is there any pictures with these 3 bodyguards and MJ in 2009? No.
I'm sure they are not in on the hoax.
The guy said that he talked to Michael 2 weeks before June 25th, but he could talk to him on a phone.
As we can see from his answers he was a long time MJ's fan himself. After MJ died or "died" he was frustrated yet he had so many memories. I guess someone gave an advice to write a book about it and make money (like everybody else do, only lazy don't). He and his team decided to follow the advice but because there'a a lot of scandal nasty stuff published they decided to write something positive (and they have a lot of material for that).
The idea could be approved by family. They are the ones who really try to clean MJ's name. I'll buy the book (maybe).
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

the arabian nights

but positive publicity via the FB come on - the fans and the believers want too much - produce the book get it out and then do the rounds

stop messing with the fans, the ones that will buy the book - or youll have no sales - simple
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "the arabian nights"
but positive publicity via the FB come on - the fans and the believers want too much - produce the book get it out and then do the rounds

stop messing with the fans, the ones that will buy the book - or youll have no sales - simple

Exactly right it IS the fans who by the merchandise, books, cd's etc
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

MashMike

I've stopped bothering to say anything there. Bill (or whoever is running that facebook because it could really be anyone) at least tried to convey his message in a respectful way. What has followed that has been all hate from every direction. I'm sick of being called disrespectful, stupid, or "not a fan". They don't know me or us and they need to learn some fucking respect.

Lol @ calling US disrespectful....their comments are miles more disrespectful than anything we've said/done.

100% agree, while i was reading all those 44 comments i was so hurt, those people really  seem so disrespectful to believers, i was really hurt, i could not help myself but cry while reading the comments, they even called us sick in mind, it is they that are too damned disrespectful, everyone is free to choose what he wants to think ,and they don't have any rights to call us bad names, they say that we are sick and disrespectful towards the Jacksons, that we ain't Mike's real fans but if they were the true fans of M.J.,they would know that M.J is love and they dont have any rights to bash us, moreover, they are the blind ones that block their minds and do not wanna accept all the odd things surrounding Michael's death ,they see things only in black and white, i'm just sorry for them being so agressive and close-minded,just ignore such disgusting comments about us as i do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

nynyro

Quote from: "MashMike"
I've stopped bothering to say anything there. Bill (or whoever is running that facebook because it could really be anyone) at least tried to convey his message in a respectful way. What has followed that has been all hate from every direction. I'm sick of being called disrespectful, stupid, or "not a fan". They don't know me or us and they need to learn some fucking respect.

Lol @ calling US disrespectful....their comments are miles more disrespectful than anything we've said/done.

100% agree, while i was reading all those 44 comments i was so hurt, those people really  seem so disrespectful to believers, i was really hurt, i could not help myself but cry while reading the comments, they even called us sick in mind, it is they that are too damned disrespectful, everyone is free to choose what he wants to think ,and they don't have any rights to call us bad names, they say that we are sick and disrespectful towards the Jacksons, that we ain't Mike's real fans but if they were the true fans of M.J.,they would know that M.J is love and they dont have any rights to bash us, moreover, they are the blind ones that block their minds and do not wanna accept all the odd things surrounding Michael's death ,they see things only in black and white, i'm just sorry for them being so agressive and close-minded,just ignore such disgusting comments about us as i do.

Those people, just like a lot of people here, are fans who are really obsessed with Michael Jackson and his legacy.  They "bash" you because they think they're doing the right thing. Don't people on this site "bash" whoever appears to be destroying Michael's reputation without having all of the facts?  It's the same thing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

What happened?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

Those people, just like a lot of people here, are fans who are really obsessed with Michael Jackson and his legacy. They "bash" you because they think they're doing the right thing. Don't people on this site "bash" whoever appears to be destroying Michael's reputation without having all of the facts? It's the same thing.

No, i don't think so ,i can say that i personally never call those people, who have other opinions, bad names or bash them, NOONE has the right to do it, noone, no matter in what he believes or what his opinion is, they dont have the right to do it, and those disrespectful comments are really disgusting, anyone who calls a person bad names only because the latter does't share  his thoughts or ideas is ignorant and i personally felt hurt when i read those comments.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

nynyro

Quote from: "MashMike"
Those people, just like a lot of people here, are fans who are really obsessed with Michael Jackson and his legacy. They "bash" you because they think they're doing the right thing. Don't people on this site "bash" whoever appears to be destroying Michael's reputation without having all of the facts? It's the same thing.

No, i don't think so ,i can say that i personally never call those people, who have other opinions, bad names or bash them, NOONE has the right to do it, noone, no matter in what he believes or what his opinion is, they dont have the right to do it, and those disrespectful comments are really disgusting, anyone who calls a person bad names only because the latter does't share  his thoughts or ideas is ignorant and i personally felt hurt when i read those comments.

I'm sorry. I wasn't saying that what they said was ok, at all. You have  a right to be upset.  Maybe you haven't called anyone names, but a lot of people on here have and they all thought they were doing the right thing.  For example, when people call Bashir, "Batshit", they think they are defending Michael and maybe they are, but I can't approve of calling someone names like that, especially when they have a brain tumor.  He may have done some shady things, but no one should rejoice a someone else's misery?

Could you be more specific about what they said to you?
Last Edit: May 03, 2010, 09:15:28 AM by nynyro
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

No problem nynro,it's ok, my point was that neither the hoax believers nor the murder believers have the right call the one who has different attitude to it bad names, it's not right, if someone doesnt agree, he needs to express his point in a respectful way or to move on, no matter in what we believe or what we think is right, we're all Michael's fans from all parts of the world and we all love him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

What happened on this guys FB page?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"

Your right!
Are you getting content not available too? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "IBelieveInMiracles"

Your right!

Strange, it's working for me! Well if you guys want copy/pastes or screen shots or something let me know and I'll do my best to help you out with whatever you're looking for.

Nothing new has happened over there, I think we're all just so very tired of the disrespect we get in the name of "love for Michael". Their sense of logic is not very logical to me.  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "jessicakthx"

Your right!

Strange, it's working for me! Well if you guys want copy/pastes or screen shots or something let me know and I'll do my best to help you out with whatever you're looking for.

Nothing new has happened over there, I think we're all just so very tired of the disrespect we get in the name of "love for Michael". Their sense of logic is not very logical to me.  :(

You're so right! I read some of the comments over there and I had to go  :shock:  
According to them we're still in denial :?  
Can you believe that some people think we write beLIEve because we're telling lies! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "jessicakthx"

Your right!

You're so right! I read some of the comments over there and I had to go  :shock:  
According to them we're still in denial :?  
Can you believe that some people think we write beLIEve because we're telling lies! :lol:

Lollllllllll I saw that comment about the lies.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  At first I typed up a long drawn out response to it but then I was like - wtf why even bother? As I'd tried to point out to them, I'm sure Michael would be WAY more disgusted with their behavior than ours! Ugh.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

people can say/think whatever they want unless they are intending harm and or defamation... they can say we are mental, in denial or whatever. I say fu** them, they don't know me, and I don't try to convince ppl that MJ is alive, so whats the big deal? I am interested in how MJ's life took such a turn for the worst, especially as being the world's most loved individual... and I think I can find out what happened right here. Plus I'm addicted to Michael Jackson LOL. He's like crack to me... and can't nobody talk me out of this addiction LOL :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions