iMJacksonfaN

Childish behavior.. People judge other without knowing ANYTHING!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "QuirkyDiana"
Quote from: "loma"
He seemed like a pretty nice guy to me!
I mean.. he was never mean to Michael, took him to movies.
Why would anyone wanna hurt little 'ol kenny?  :?

Well actually there's still a lot of debate about what went on in rehearsals and how fit MJ was realistically to complete this. Kenny said about MJ 'mentally and physically, we're having a blast'.......right! In June, Kai Chase (his chef) said she was called back to Jackson's home to cook for him again. She said she noticed he was thinner and questioned whether he had been eating. MJ said to her 'I need you to take care of me, i need you to feed me healthy like you have been......they're killing me, they're rehearsing me very hard, maybe 2 rehearsals a day.' Listen carefully to how Kai Chase recounts what he said and the emotion she uses. It sounded like he was actually distressed. Listen from 0 - 1.30  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Is Kenny not employed by AEG (Randy his boss)? If so, there could be a limit on what he can say about anything, particularly if it puts AEG in a negative light. Yes, he was director/choreographer for TII, but if something was wrong he had a pair of eyes too, and he should tell the truth to those who deserve it regardless of what it does to his relationship with AEG.

This is exactly what I've been thinking about but it still doesn't justify this kind of behaviour. Besides why are they putting so much blaim on Kenny, how about AEG? I know they are questioning them but I guess blaiming one person, i.e Kenny, is easier but very horrible too! I read an interview where a friend of Michael said that when Michael would prepare for a tour he'd be so focused he'd even forget to eat and drink which would explain what Michael said to Kai. However, when he said THEY*RE rehearsing me very hard... :(  That makes me really worried and upset  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't mean to sound ignorant, but why is Kenny a "murderer"?  Are they saying he is the one that pushed MJ into all the concerts and he was the one who had the connection with CM?  Are they upset that he had TII made into a movie for all of us to see?

WTH is going on?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

for us believers we have a strong belief that michael is alive. but for those who actually believed he died they feel that there is no one person to blame and each person involved in michaels death are murders and they are capitlizing off his death so they all play a part.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Another Tweet to Kenny for SoulCatharsis:

@KennyOrtegaBlog Hope you get a relapse!
21 minutes ago from web in reply to KennyOrtegaBlog
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."

And these people claim to be fans of Michael :x
If they were real fans they would no that Michael hated fighting of any kind, verbal or physical.
Poor Kenny, He done nothing too upset this person
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "rowdyangel"
You may remember I said the other day that Karen Faye accepted my friend request on Facebook.

I was lurking around in there last night and on Twitter and some of the stuff I read was awful.  Someone Tweeted Kenny saying that they hope he coughs to death.  This was in response to a Tweet Kenny made about him having bronchitis.  Kenny saw that Tweet and he re-tweeted it to all of his followers.  The Tweet to Kenny was from 'SoulCatharsis' AKA Samantha De Gosson.

SoulCatharsis -  
@KennyOrtegaBlog hope you cough to death!
about 8 hours ago from web in reply to KennyOrtegaBlog
Retweeted by KennyOrtegaBlog and 14 others

I have also seen on KF's Facebook 2 other people saying things like "..wait until Kenny gets to my town!" and "I hope the same to Kenny, he deserves to die!!"

WTF?  These people are mental!!!!!  Michael would not want them to be saying such things, he would be mortified.  These are not fans - they are stalkers, obsessives!!  :evil:

It sickens me to the pit of my stomach that people who claim to love Michael so much can act in this way.  There will be protests going on at the courthouse tomorrow and I am so worried that someone will end up getting hurt.
your right, michael had nothing but respect for kenny he would not want this, especially cominf from his own make up artists, these people are vultures, if anyone is to blame it should be murray, wtf does kenny have to do with it, all he did was be kind and there for michael which is more than i can say for karen, shes just a brat who thinks shes super close to michael but really isnt shes a make up artist its her job thats it lol. and this other girl needs to get herself checked in to some serious help :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

This is turning into a nightmare.

If we think for a minute MJ is dead... then I want a fair and civilised legal trial of Dr Murray and others...  i dont want a frenzied media circus and fantatical fans hijacking the process.
We need to hear the TRUTH!!!!!!

Thing is the media will jump all over this and portray all MJ fans as mad, rabid people who dont think rationally and issue threats to people who were close to MJ.

MJ would be APPALLED at this, as i am.  This is NOT his message...  his message was love and forgiveness and understanding.

The fans need to be intelligent at this... and spamming the LAPD and DA is NOT the way forward.  We want the police and the justice system on OUR side.

To be honest, it is becoming embarassing.

Ive also tweeted Kenny my thoughts and urged him to remember Karen Faye and Samantha De Gossen to not represent the majority of MJ fans.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is the crap that really irks me!  If Karen is a character in this hoax, why is she;
1. Accepting  gifts from ppl all over the world?  (possibly from ppl that do not have the extra money to spare on gifts)
2. Allowing and promoting a person to spread ignorant and possibly harmful venom via social media, which could possibly end up with someone seriously injured or killed?  

I have been on her FB since July, don't write much there but have been eerily amazed at the cult-like atmosphere that has been created!  Where is the L.O.V.E. in revenge?  I am sorry but I have not found this to be a 'great adventure', more like a nightmare that we may never wake up from...I used to enjoy looking for clues and now find myself frustrated and agitated by all the inconsistencies and hold-ups.  
Whatever happens, I pray that this was all worth it and that in the end we may all find happiness and peace with one another and most importantly within ourselves...namaste
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

smiles

It is KF creating a storm in a glass of water... that is what she does best... and some ppl believe everything she says because she makes a big deal out of claiming that she was a friend of MJ's... in my eyes she isn't his friend... because with friends like that who needs enemies??

and when she says that Kenny Otega Killed MJ her followers believe it...  :roll:

This is it is a wonderful movie and a great way of giving us a little bit of MJ ( im still waiting for the Blue Ray to be released here... 23 feb. if i remember right :?  you guys are soo lucky that it is already out in USA.. ) No matter were the money goes..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "lisap27"
i've noticed this WTH is going on, have i missed something!!  :shock:
I must have missed this too. This is crazy!  :o  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation.”-M.J.

WHAT???  :shock:  Some people are just CRAZY!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In May, Kenny Ortega and Randy Phillips released a press conference video stating why the concerts were put back and other things. The whole video was about 8 mins long i think, can someone please find it because i cannot. This will help -   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

These people are really sick,their "love" for Michael has turned into a dangerous obsession,i'm really worried that smth teribble will hapen to Murray during the trial,one of the upset fans may hurt him very badly(believin' in hoax we consider that Murray is innocent),so about Kenny-he's really a very nice guy, Michael liked him and was close to him, it's ridiculous to call him a murderer,all this hate is not what Michael's nature and soul is,he is love and those fans must be ashamed of how disrespectful they are to Michael's friends,now i really don't think that Michael will return, just consider how furious those fans will be, they'll tear him up  :(  i just hope that nothing terrible will happen these days.I just pray to God to take care for Michael, i suppose he needs it now so much
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

2 Bad

" Childish behavior.. People judge other without knowing ANYTHING!"

Ahhh and this is the important thing to remember!
Nobody actually knows anything! All speculation.
I'll tweet a nice note to KO too.
What is wrong with people, other than they just don't ever learn.
L*O*V*E is the answer and why is hate taking over???
Michael is very disappointed I'm sure.
I Love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions