@scorpionshik

Thank you so so much for your big help ! I have to read all posts later...have not so much time the last day's.

The are much difficult pics and the scene last's ....so i ask myself...wyh was there not one heli in the sky ?
Remember Britney Spears when she was taken to hospital...a while ago...there are always the pap helicopters there.
Not here ?
When does they film that scene ????? Not at the 25. June i think.

Have all a wonderfull day !
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The mail box has changed !
When the ambumance leave the house it was a longer one. On the new pics they have a different one.
The street seems bigger in the ambulance video....isn't it the same with the street at the Holly Terrace ? When the chairs are there and they have also enough place for the cars ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
This is a google map pic......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "underthemoon"
When the ambumance leave the house it was a longer one. On the new pics they have a different one.
The street seems bigger in the ambulance video....isn't it the same with the street at the Holly Terrace ? When the chairs are there and they have also enough place for the cars ?
Yep.  They have replaced the mailbox since the "death" day.  The street is definitely the same street in all the pics though.  You can match the shape of the crack at the end of the drive out to the center of the street and the plants...
Wonder why they've got a new box?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "fordtocarr"
Quote from: "underthemoon"
Yep.  They have replaced the mailbox since the "death" day.  The street is definitely the same street in all the pics though.  You can match the shape of the crack at the end of the drive out to the center of the street and the plants...
Wonder why they've got a new box?

maybe  when the ambulance was backing up they  hit the mail box and they need to replace it. Just a suggestion. other than that I have no clue.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

everlastinglove_MJ

Quote from: "scorpionchik"

@everlastinglove_MJ  the covered car is still there. Did you look at all pictures?

I'm not really sure it's the same car, it looks the same as I can remember. The car I noticed about 9M ago doesn't have to be the same car as the 1 on your picture though because it's covered, so I can't confirm the car is still there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

I find it strange that the same covered vehicle is in the garage.  DIdn't we see video of the moving people pulling it out of the garage to be stored somewhere.  How many people keep their cars covered  with a tarp in an open garage.  DId this house ever get sold?
Scorpinchik thanks for the pics.  It is always nice to go back over things that we may have missed.  I too agree that the streets are way too narrow for all the people, vehicles and trash cans.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanx, Scorpionchick, for posting the pictures. I can surely sign what you've seen  :D
When I was there a bit more than a year ago I was also surprised at how narrow that street was. What stroke me personally was also, how SHORT that bit of street between Sunset and the corner of Carolwood/Monovale was. And as short as it was, as winded it was. The google map picture uploaded by 2good2btrue shows, Sunset practically lies just behind the grass knoll (hight above the blue car). Plus it isn't quite obvious to see but I thought that little street is pretty steep/going practically over a hill.

But nevertheless, I have to agree with Scorpionchick saying she thinks, he wasn't even living there. That was the feeling I had, when I was there December a year ago. Because Scorpionchicks' statement, that the area is pretty crowded around MJs alleged last home is simply correct and it does raise the question, if MJ would live in such a crowded narrow place - no matter how thick the walls surrounding this home are.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

all4loveandbelieve

My last post I stated my friend was there last year, she did tell me about the narrow street, and also she did make a statement, how can MJ live on that street, it is a busy street, and also not a place to raise kids, especially MJ kids. I never made anything of it. I figured that's why there are gates and bodyguards. Now I am putting all the pieces together, and I do feel he did not live there. Someone did but not him. Probably a frailed sick man, which is not Michael. If you think, the house in Vegas, was destroyed as per the owner, and Paris had said to Oprah, that they go sit on the roof eating snickers and looking at the lights of the Lexor hotel. I think he was mostly in living in Vegas. Probably there was more quiet. Just a thought.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
My last post I stated my friend was there last year, she did tell me about the narrow street, and also she did make a statement, how can MJ live on that street, it is a busy street, and also not a place to raise kids, especially MJ kids. I never made anything of it. I figured that's why there are gates and bodyguards. Now I am putting all the pieces together, and I do feel he did not live there. Someone did but not him. Probably a frailed sick man, which is not Michael. If you think, the house in Vegas, was destroyed as per the owner, and Paris had said to Oprah, that they go sit on the roof eating snickers and looking at the lights of the Lexor hotel. I think he was mostly in living in Vegas. Probably there was more quiet. Just a thought.
Agreed. I dont think he ever lived there either.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I remember the story about him and the circumstances surrounding him moving there.  It seemed a bit strange at the time.  Now that the hoax is in play, it kinda fits.  Seems it has been something that was well thought out over the course of at least 6 months, (it would have to be if  any type of protection is involved) and everything is falling into place.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
SOME MORE PICTURES TO PONDER ON......

Now what if the reason the ambulance has backed out instead of doing a u-turn,is to hide the number 71, that maybe should read E71 ??

The serial no. doesn't match the original ambulance.. :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
And these.........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
SOME MORE PICTURES TO PONDER ON......

Now what if the reason the ambulance has backed out instead of doing a u-turn,is to hide the number 71, that maybe should read E71 ??

The serial no. doesn't match the original ambulance.. :o

What is that a police car?   :lol:
There you go E71 now showed up on the front. The ambulance I saw on Sunday was smaller though, or maybe the same........    Do you remember the name of 2 paramedics on June 25th day?
 I don't see the number you circled. What are the 2 different license plate numbers? I want gather info cause I am planning to go there again.  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Here is a post about license plates.  I think I only have the one ambulance plate....
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thanks for all you are doing scorpionchik.......much, much appreciated!

Blessings always!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions