all4loveandbelieve

Re: RE: This was sent to me a few days ago
January 15, 2011, 10:29:42 AM
Quote from: "Infinitylady"
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Again, I find it fishy, because the day of his funeral Micheal got disguised as DAVE DAVE. so it means I have doubt about this person. Just my opinion.

I understand but I still wonder if there is still more to this that we yet still don't understand.

Infinitylady, I have very strong faith in God, I may be repeating myself again, I don't know if you know about me, I have intuition. I wrote a thread about it. When I read that person's blog, I felt the same way like you did. I was upset that one of his brother's may be involved. I know that Jermaine is jealous of MJ, but not to that point of kidnapping. Two night ago, I was thinking, and believe it or not a little voice inside of me (usually the little voice is the good lord) told me otherwise.  Told me that MJ was not kidnapped nor his brother was in it. It came to me if he was kidnapped or as they said the bad people dug his hole (figure of speech) how did he go to LKL as Dave Dave. Why would Jermaine make slip ups saying he left us way before he went to to the airport? You see things like that does not make sense. I do not know any details just like yourself, but I strongly believe that Michael planned his hoax, for a good cause. We will know once he comes back. blessings.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

January 18, 2011, 07:20:34 AM
Again, I find it fishy, because the day of his funeral Micheal got disguised as DAVE DAVE. so it means I have doubt about this person. Just my opinion.

I understand but I still wonder if there is still more to this that we yet still don't understand.

Infinitylady, I have very strong faith in God, I may be repeating myself again, I don't know if you know about me, I have intuition. I wrote a thread about it. When I read that person's blog, I felt the same way like you did. I was upset that one of his brother's may be involved. I know that Jermaine is jealous of MJ, but not to that point of kidnapping. Two night ago, I was thinking, and believe it or not a little voice inside of me (usually the little voice is the good lord) told me otherwise.  Told me that MJ was not kidnapped nor his brother was in it. It came to me if he was kidnapped or as they said the bad people dug his hole (figure of speech) how did he go to LKL as Dave Dave. Why would Jermaine make slip ups saying he left us way before he went to to the airport? You see things like that does not make sense. I do not know any details just like yourself, but I strongly believe that Michael planned his hoax, for a good cause. We will know once he comes back. blessings.

It could have been a situation that got out of control. That is just my guess. I know June 25th was a very disappointing thing for many of us and to now hear of something like this adds more to the disappointment so I know who wants to hear more bad news. There is just alot of distractions. A red-herring in all of this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2011, 07:23:19 AM

Going back to the site, there is nothing saying anything about his brother kidnapping MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Re: This was sent to me a few days ago
January 18, 2011, 08:00:36 AM
i haven't been back to the blog to reread but didn't esther say something about someone who was caught up in this thing being the person who warned mike and helped him get away?  i was thinking wasn't there someone who told us in an interview over the last year and a half that they were the last to see him from the crew because their car was blocking his? anyone remember that? if so do you remember who it was?

i still can not wrap my head around him leaving the kids there though. wonder if there is more to be revealed about that.  remember the confusion about murry calling prince ect. ect.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MissG

January 18, 2011, 09:04:59 AM
I missed something. Who is Carmen?

What´s the theory? Michael being kidnapped? Don´t think so.

Michael needed to pay back and to make money again to support his legacy, his business and kids, to secure their future.
Michael may be was not open to the idea of faking his death and it is probable that Jemaine´s contacts and Michael´s business advisors came to the conclusion of having a quick solution, "Killing" Michael.

Many times he said that he was more worth dead than alive, and that has been proved after June 25th 2009. Sales high to the sky, Michael´s name being cleared up, Michael earning respect back, Michael being recognize by his life achievements within the industry and his humanitarian contributions as well as gaining old fans and supporters back and getting new ones.

His death has been a rebirth.

May be Michael was not happy with the procedures or the way has been done, and even if  think that he feared for his life, faking his death has been positive for him.

We love him unconditionally, so as soon as he comes back (if ever) he should know that here we are with open arms.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

January 18, 2011, 11:08:37 AM
Quote from: "Gema"
I missed something. Who is Carmen?

What´s the theory? Michael being kidnapped? Don´t think so.

Michael needed to pay back and to make money again to support his legacy, his business and kids, to secure their future.
Michael may be was not open to the idea of faking his death and it is probable that Jemaine´s contacts and Michael´s business advisors came to the conclusion of having a quick solution, "Killing" Michael.

Many times he said that he was more worth dead than alive, and that has been proved after June 25th 2009. Sales high to the sky, Michael´s name being cleared up, Michael earning respect back, Michael being recognize by his life achievements within the industry and his humanitarian contributions as well as gaining old fans and supporters back and getting new ones.

His death has been a rebirth.

May be Michael was not happy with the procedures or the way has been done, and even if  think that he feared for his life, faking his death has been positive for him.

We love him unconditionally, so as soon as he comes back (if ever) he should know that here we are with open arms.

Here is the link where Carmen posted.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2011, 11:17:24 AM
Quote from: "onemoretime"
She speaks of a friend of a friend, Carmen. There was a Carmen speaking of kidnapping on a Thaiindian page, but some of her posts got deleted as some other posters said. I am not sure if she means her or someone else.

I included the link in my last post. But here is some of what you may be talking about. I copied and past. It is alot.

carmen Says:
April 24th, 2010 at 5:53 pm
metabolize and leave no trace of the propofol in the stomach for the coroner to find!

However, for the significant amount of propofol to be found in the stomach, it means that it was POURED DOWN THE VICTIM’S THROAT AFTER DEATH, when the BODY CANNOT metabolize the propofol!
THAT, in my opinion, should prove, in any court of law, this HOMICIDE WAS NOT ACCIDENTAL BUT with PREMEDITATED INTENT TO KILL; to pour propofol down a man’s throat after death MAY have been done to maximize the effects of the drug, and cause death, unaware of the fact that the victim already died, a fact proven by the significant presence of propofol in the stomach not yet metabolize, found and noted clearly by the coroner in the autopsy report!

That said, combined with the fact that almost every medical journal I’ve read on propofol, and trust me there is a lot of publications on propofol, all list clearly, THAT NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD PROPOFOL BE MIXED WITH MIXED WITH BENZODIAZEPINE or MIDOZOLAM, because it increases greatly the probability of death during sedation!

I am still waiting for the doctors and anesthesiologists to get back to me on their observations and EVERYONE is ENCOURAGED to check the validity of these comments listed above, with any medical journals or professionals! These opinions seem to be accepted medical knowledge, not really something to question among doctors, but I will wait for their final answers.

The doctor’s and anesthesiologists who’s opinion I’ve asked have not gotten back to me with a full report yet; but, all 5 of them, at the first sight of the autopsy report, immediately pointed out the propofol in the stomach is not possible unless someone poured it down the victim’s throat after death; but they will get back to me! Everyone is welcome and asked by me to do their on medical research on propofol in the stomach and how it could get in the stomach and not be metabolized!

carmen Says:
April 24th, 2010 at 6:28 pm
Why did you cut my post, why do you block my post ?

I have discovered the scientific evidence the man presumed to be Michael was murdered, and the murder was not accidental but intentional and you cut down 80% of my post. Why?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

January 18, 2011, 11:30:38 AM

Going back to the site, there is nothing saying anything about his brother kidnapping MJ.

it says and one of his brother is in it. something like that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

January 18, 2011, 01:03:18 PM

it says and one of his brother is in it. something like that.

Ok, let me go back and reread it again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

January 18, 2011, 02:01:00 PM
If anyone finds Carmen, let´s invite her to the forum to share opinions!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

January 18, 2011, 02:48:31 PM
It makes me think why the fake rumors that he had no money.....he bought that house just to use it for the "death scene" plus we saw that he didn't even had a real bed in there...(from the photos i saw) it was just mattresses ....it all comes in my mind now and they all connect...just like in a Agatha Christie... :( i think there was indeed a dead body but not Michael's ..and they added more drugs so that it will cause more distress.....(i have a head ache sorry if i said something wrong)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

suspicious mind

January 18, 2011, 02:57:00 PM
ok let me see if i have this straight.

carmen and all for love think mike was kidnapped.

esther thinks he got away . but that he is trapped by the circumstances of hoaxers believing that he is responsible for the hoax and it is sony ect.  and that he will be in legal trouble to return.

is that it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

all4loveandbelieve

January 18, 2011, 06:39:05 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
ok let me see if i have this straight.

carmen and all for love think mike was kidnapped.

esther thinks he got away . but that he is trapped by the circumstances of hoaxers believing that he is responsible for the hoax and it is sony ect.  and that he will be in legal trouble to return.

is that it?

I think we should call inspector Clouseau.. Honestly what other BS people will come out with. Michael faked his own death, yes, he needed some help to pull a hoax that size. This was all planned from Michael. Why would Sony do that to Michael. Michael agreed to do the concerts. I would have understood if Michael disagreed. Like le papillon blue says," I have a headache", but I have a migraine. Blessings everyone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

January 18, 2011, 07:45:35 PM
Esther has written one single post here on the forum, introducing herself shortly and referring to her blog (to be found in the section: Other theories, on 3rd January 2011)

She said that she had a dream one year ago (18th January 2010) about Michael's situation and didn't know how to begin with to get the message through (to us).
Events That Led To the ‘Missing’ of Michael Jackson – God Reveals – 3 (“he was forced to hoax his death”)
Filed under: From God's Heart by "Esther" — 3 Comments
January 13, 2011

This is the passage in which she described Carmen's version of the effects of Propofol, given to an already dead person. Now I am sure she speaks of the Carmen who wrote a lot in the Thaiindian paper, who had repeatedly said to have received serious threats if she continued researching. She had always claimed, she had quite substantial proof of her findings and kept them safe somewhere. Suddenly she stopped posting and now we hear she is a friend of a friend, so she is still around and Esther knows this board. It can be assumed, she reads here and can tell Carmen about it. I remember there was a discussion, Carmen didn't want to join a board for various personal reasons.
Esther's (and Carmen's?) theory would be:
A dead body, but Michael alive
A brother involved, savior in the end
Michael can only come back, when people don't think, he hoaxed his death
I just don't know if I fully comprehend the message and theory.
Does it mean, he survived and someone else died / was murdered?
Another theory again, not a new one, but not yet dead.
And what is de troot? Murray is no help either.
Reading Esther's blog with all the religious references and God's guidance make me think of fables with animals telling the story. By slipping into a role (of an animal like a fox or cat or whatever) and not writing in their own words, authors were able to convey a message in a subliminal way, without getting in danger of being persecuted if they spoke of unwanted truth which had to remain hidden from the evil-doers' perspective. God knows everything, he knows the truth. So if she claims to have received the message through him, she doesn't say, she knows, but God, and God cannot be attacked. She may be afraid and fear not to be protected enough or have enough evidence or power to present her theory as the truth.
She seems confident with Michael being alive, whereas Carmen's theory was more of the kidnapping and Michael still being in danger, or even the unthinkable.
But Michael as Dave Dave on Larry King Live and so on and so on, nothing adds up.
Everything is just so strange. What a journey. A criminal case, witness protection program, a hoax, a hoax of a hoax, a cover-up, a movie, a BAM planned, an unsolved puzzle (forever?)
How should a judge find out the ultimate truth and justice if an army of fans researching their butts off have gained a lot of knowledge and personal growth, but still haven't found the answer to the question of all questions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2011, 09:56:06 AM
Quote from: "onemoretime"
Esther has written one single post here on the forum, introducing herself shortly and referring to her blog (to be found in the section: Other theories, on 3rd January 2011)

She said that she had a dream one year ago (18th January 2010) about Michael's situation and didn't know how to begin with to get the message through (to us).
Events That Led To the ‘Missing’ of Michael Jackson – God Reveals – 3 (“he was forced to hoax his death”)
Filed under: From God's Heart by "Esther" — 3 Comments
January 13, 2011

This is the passage in which she described Carmen's version of the effects of Propofol, given to an already dead person. Now I am sure she speaks of the Carmen who wrote a lot in the Thaiindian paper, who had repeatedly said to have received serious threats if she continued researching. She had always claimed, she had quite substantial proof of her findings and kept them safe somewhere. Suddenly she stopped posting and now we hear she is a friend of a friend, so she is still around and Esther knows this board. It can be assumed, she reads here and can tell Carmen about it. I remember there was a discussion, Carmen didn't want to join a board for various personal reasons.
Esther's (and Carmen's?) theory would be:
A dead body, but Michael alive
A brother involved, savior in the end
Michael can only come back, when people don't think, he hoaxed his death
I just don't know if I fully comprehend the message and theory.
Does it mean, he survived and someone else died / was murdered?
Another theory again, not a new one, but not yet dead.
And what is de troot? Murray is no help either.
Reading Esther's blog with all the religious references and God's guidance make me think of fables with animals telling the story. By slipping into a role (of an animal like a fox or cat or whatever) and not writing in their own words, authors were able to convey a message in a subliminal way, without getting in danger of being persecuted if they spoke of unwanted truth which had to remain hidden from the evil-doers' perspective. God knows everything, he knows the truth. So if she claims to have received the message through him, she doesn't say, she knows, but God, and God cannot be attacked. She may be afraid and fear not to be protected enough or have enough evidence or power to present her theory as the truth.
She seems confident with Michael being alive, whereas Carmen's theory was more of the kidnapping and Michael still being in danger, or even the unthinkable.
But Michael as Dave Dave on Larry King Live and so on and so on, nothing adds up.
Everything is just so strange. What a journey. A criminal case, witness protection program, a hoax, a hoax of a hoax, a cover-up, a movie, a BAM planned, an unsolved puzzle (forever?)
How should a judge find out the ultimate truth and justice if an army of fans researching their butts off have gained a lot of knowledge and personal growth, but still haven't found the answer to the question of all questions.

carmen is not a fan of Mjs. Not everyone is a fan of MJ who have been researching.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions