I've never believed there were doubles in This is It ... but you guys make me think... I don't know anymore. Sometimes I was a little confused watching the movie, but i thought I felt this way because we haven't really seen him performing for years, and that he may have change a little .
In Christopher's videos,  while he is performing, we see the difference between Michael and him, there's something missing, that only Michael has :)  but he is a good performer though. I don't know when was it but, he's really good! The voice, really not like him no. Lip synching?
But if he really was in this is it, he wouldn't have post this note on facebook , right? To me he's just making fun of the people who think he could be a double..
I don't know I'm confused lol
Thanks for the twitter link becca :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
dd64300@hotmail.com

[size=110]"Lie run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"[/size]

DooDoo

The name Christopher rings me a bell . Isn't there someone who contacted a girl on MJHD some time ago claiming he knew about a Christopher guy who was at the O2 instead of Michael and who swapped place with Michael in several occasions?  :shock:
He might have been a troll , but still... it's a coincidence  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you are my life

speechless, that\'s how you make me feel

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas

Lou

Quote from: "DooDoo"
The name Christopher rings me a bell . Isn't there someone who contacted a girl on MJHD some time ago claiming he knew about a Christopher guy who was at the O2 instead of Michael and who swapped place with Michael in several occasions?  :shock:
I know what you're talking about, but I think they said the guy's name was Johnatan, if I remember it well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DooDoo

Quote from: "Lou"
Quote from: "DooDoo"
I know what you're talking about, but I think they said the guy's name was Johnatan, if I remember it well.
you're right, he was Jonathan  :? I got confused
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you are my life

speechless, that\'s how you make me feel

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas

hellooo
well, i watched TII again and I have to retract to what I've said... he is wearing the same jacket in the studio for the green screen and in the O2 arena. I said he used the same jacket also in the SCenter, but I checked again and.. no, he doesn't.. is a little stage that is similar to the structure of the big one, I guess it was in the studio and I get confussed. My bad.

kisses!
-
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back
I\'ll reach out my hand to you, I\'ll have faith in all you do
Just call my name and I\'ll be there"

je

Quote from: "tiida11"
Quote from: "becca26"
Something else in London June 2010! :?
Christopher GasparPlease give your love and support for our event in London in June 2010! It will benefit the Great Ormond Street Children's Hospital, a hospital visited and supported by Michael Jackson. Pending our event, Tribute Artist Christopher Gaspar will perform and the Official Michael Jackson Tribute Portrait will be unveiled. ...We are currently looking for a venue and would be grateful for your advice and support! Please feel welcome to contact me on Facebook. Thank you! :) L.O.V.E

What if in 2010 if Michael, the real one,plays the role of Cristopher....LOL.

@tiida11, i was thinking the same thing after reading that post.
I googled  photos of Christopher Gasper and saw these photos of him,
here are 2. I need to see the TII again before i can say for sure if it's
all Michael.. Looking at the photos i would have to say impersonators
were used..just an observation..

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

je

Here is a link for the show Chistopher is doing.

You saw that he is working with Phippe Martin from this is it. Take a look at this pic.[attachment=0:3hmdiq6r]chris o2.jpg[/attachment:3hmdiq6r]

He looks like either Orange pants guy from TII or O2 press confrence, either way he has some kind of involvement!!

Look what he wrote on his Facebook photos of the section for the funeral:
So Sad sad pictures ...

He lives in you
He lives in me
He watches over
Everything we see
Into the water
Into the truth
In your reflection
He lives in you
Here are a few more pics

here is the link to that song..if you listen almost all the way you
will hear a voice that starts talking and the person sounds like MJ
HE LIVES IN YOU a world project
Link: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wow you guys are great Im away from my computer but I will check out that link to his song to see if I can hear MJ, no problem with reguards to the link for his twitter, speaking of that if you look at the one from july 15th I believe it was, he was saying something like this: THEY want me to do a tribute to Michael, and a few days before he had just returned from london, but who was he speaking about when he said they?? Also the lady Debbie on the post from facebook, it seems like they are speaking in code at times, I will post the notes when I get to my computer. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

Quote from: "jeramie"
Very nice find!   :)
Thanks sweetie, it's great to see you on here!!! I hope this may help us in some way. I anyone finds anything else reguarding Christopher please post it here. I will contiue to dig and keep my eye's and ear's open. :D

Thanks becca!   ;)   Excellent find, I'm sure it will help in some way.  And if I find anything about Christopher, I will post it on here.   :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Whoever the doubles are we know o2 was not mj, or maybe it was mj acting with a wig on, either way MJ IS ALIVE, i have no doubt about that!! esp after watching all the utube vids of lunajo, pianogames, mjfanforeva and c33stylicz. just cant wait for his return... !! :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
With Such Confusions Dont It Make You Wanna Scream!!

Quote from: "neverlandprincess"
He sounds like some of us If i Burn a red traffic light, 15 days after i'm In front of the judge. He killed Michael and he's still free ? Wha You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 5:53 PM Nov 7th from TwitBird iPhone

I love ur gif, its so cute, i cant stop watching it, i wish that was my niece/nephew in mjs arms being kissed!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
With Such Confusions Dont It Make You Wanna Scream!!

I wish it was me!!!! at this age!!! being kissed by MJ!!

sorry, off-topic I know, but I needed to say it, I bet a lot of you thought the same after reading MJL post :P
sory sorry, I'll try not to do it again.
kisses!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back
I\'ll reach out my hand to you, I\'ll have faith in all you do
Just call my name and I\'ll be there"

Something You may find interesting from Chris  ;)  :?

This is on his facebook.

The ResurrectionShare
 Yesterday at 8:59am
THE RESURRECTION
Michael Jackson 25th June 2009

(A short adventure allowing you to peek at what is to follow, and may this give you all some comfort, in the manner that it did for us. It’s all about L.O.V.E through Michael).

As with the many viewers of an accident, we will all have a different idea of what we saw, or think we saw and how we then re-act to this. We all love Michael Jackson, but also have different reasons as to why. Some of us will love him for the way he dances, other’s for the songs he writes, or perhaps the way he sings them, or his raunchy sensuality in the rhythm of physical movement on a stage, or could it be for his efforts as a humanitarian, his determination to heal a dying planet or his aspirations from early childhood to stop wars, or lastly is it a combination of all of these and perhaps way more?

Whatever your personal reasons are for loving Michael, one that both Christopher and I agree on, is that he was not an ordinary human being. We find Michael to be God like, and what is God like you may well ask, well we consider this to be “The epitome of Love” manifested in his endless efforts to teach us and guide us to all the things that mattered most.

Through Michael’s prophecies written, in oral form and sung by him throughout his lifetime, his unselfish efforts to change the world for the betterment of us all, impacted on our lives with such energy, power and force that whether we realized it or not earlier, he became not only The King of Pop, but the King of planet earth.

There was no one who did not know who Michael Jackson was, but ask an average American, who is the Queen of England, and most will reply, that they did not know that there was a Queen, or ask a Jewish man who is the current Pope and he will have no idea, or a Christian who is the chief Rabbi and once again the question will remain unanswered.

The results of Michael’s impact on our lives, were finally recognized by the media, on the 25th June 2009, in what they called a tidal wave of grief across the planet on the announcement of his departure.

This was no tidal wave, this was the biggest Tsunami, (in my words and view) that had ever swept across the planet, being very obviously greater than the loss of Princess Diana and furthermore, than the loss of any other king, religious spokesman or President in the hearts of the population of planet earth in modern history.

The world came to a stand-still, it simply stopped revolving and we all got off. The internet recorded the highest ever traffic in history, cell phone calls and text messages consumed the largest usage ever recorded in one day. I can go on here about the effects created by this horrific announcement released by the press, and that it visibly brought the planet to its knees and to a grinding halt, but I’m trying to keep our thoughts to a minimum length for the moment.

On the 11th September 2001, I got several calls telling me to turn on my television, as one of the Twin Towers had been bombed and were coming down. I did not understand, and asked what they were talking about, but went and turned on my television quickly. This was right at the point where two woman in the street were looking up at flames engulfing the tower and many items could be seen falling from the building like specs of enlarged dust. These women, were screaming the words, “oh Jesus, Christ, oh Jesus Christ”. I stood there numb in front of my television, wondering what I was actually seeing? Was this a movie perhaps? I ignored my phone ringing. My blood ran cold as I then saw a plane coming and disappear into the second tower and then when reality hit me, I too started to scream, “Oh my God, Oh my God” and my body trembled in horror and shock when I realized what was actually happening. For a considerable period of time our minds and thoughts were swept up with compassion and empathy for those who unnecessarily lost and gave their lives that day to help others, but after 8 years passes us by, still no monument or new buildings have been erected to replace those lost and for many, September the 11th, is now another historical event of tragedy, that we think of each year, when memorial services are announced.

On the 29th of June 2009, I got several calls when I woke up, telling me to look in my computer quickly as Michael Jackson was dead. In the same confused manner described in the paragraph above, I did what I was asked, but told the callers, or looked at the texts and thought it’s a joke, as last month he was dying of cancer, or a lung problem, and before that it was something else. I turned on the computer, saw the news, and at first sat in front of it totally paralyzed and numb. My first realities were those of denial, so I searched other news sites in the following seconds. My hands started to shake in such an uncontrollable fashion, that my fingers could not make the keyboard operate, my mouth became parched, my legs trembled beneath my desk, I almost stopped breathing, and then I started to hysterically scream.

The difference between the announcement of the destruction of the Twin Towers and loss of lives, in comparison to the announcement of the death of Michael Jackson, is simply this, Michael Jackson will never, ever be forgotten, he will live on today, tomorrow, and for many generation’s after all of us, have long since gone.

Since that moment and “that” day, much has happened and we all search for answers as to why, this is human nature. I’m sure the majority of you have continually examined the possibilities that Michael’s death was just a hoax, just as both Christopher and I have done. Let us discuss this alternative view with you briefly first.

From the moment this news was announced, there has been a labyrinth of mystery involved in the strange occurrence’s that happened that day, and that continue still even while I sit here typing this. There are most certainly some highly visible and irregular events and non-events that continue to remain in existence. There are in some instances, items produced and created from a stack of photo shopped publication’s and false press reports in an effort to stare us intentionally away from the truth. For some of us, we can only assume if there is no conviction, perhaps there is no crime.

With the guidance of Michael, we looked past all obstructions from underneath the darkness of the oversized blanket of surrounding us, and rationally came up with the following thoughts when the lights turned on for us.

If Michael is still “physically” alive, then he would never, ever be able to reveal himself again to any of us, or his estranged family. There would be many sacrifices that he would have to make, in order to achieve this, because if he were ever caught out, he would for sure, spend the rest of his living day’s behind the unforgiving bars of a security prison. Christopher, also realized, that to achieve the result of having to change completely his identity beyond recognition, that even Government bureaucracies would have to be involved in order, to help him hide away forever. Looking into his past history of adoringly hiding himself in a variety of disguises, this is not an impossibility of course.

Why would he do this and arrange such a dramatic exit? In a simple paragraph,(based on our realizations, feeling Michael’s guidance) firstly, because he could no longer cope with continually being crucified by his predator’s mainly being the media who set about to destroy him for more than 15 years to date, the gold digging vermin who continually conspired to sue him, the cruelty of the newspaper critic’s who never ceased to refer to him by the most objectionable and offensive names, along with many other pressure’s of his day to day life that for most of us, would have been unimaginable to deal with. Subsequently, he was pushed into performing 50 concerts, and would have lived with the continual concern that regardless of how well he performed, his critic’s would have striped him of his dignity by saying, he couldn’t do this as well as previously, his movement’s weren’t as good, his voice was strained, his hair was way too straight or far too frizzy, (do you get the drift?) and this would have been more than our God like Michael could have emotionally tolerated. If Michael has managed to achieve this act of disappearance, through all his obvious sacrifices in order to do so, then wherever he is, may he find everlasting peace and contentment away from the prying eyes of his crucifixion executor’s.

On the other side of the coin, is the plain hard cold factual possibility, that on the 25th of June 2009, the body of our Michael, was in reality taken by ambulance with a heart that was no longer beating, and if this is the case, we must then rejoice in knowing that Michael on this day, achieved everything he most desired in his life, being way too much to explain in depth for you now. Whether legally deceased or illegally alive, our Michael had his ultimate dream come turn into fruition.

Michael strived to be the best, to be the most famous person on our planet, and he also stated the following, “If you enter this world knowing you are loved, and leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with”. No one dealt with the in betweens as courageously as did our Michael, and no one else “left” being truly loved by billions of people, from one end of the physical universe to the other. Never before has anyone touched the hearts of so many, and never before has a musical genius and humanitarian been acknowledged and blessed in his passing, by the royalty or heads of Government’s worldwide.

Between History and Invincible, things were quiet for Michael, because of the stigma that lingered over him, from the dreadful allegations that became front page news. His plans were many, but in the main were suppressed in a variety of forms. With the announcement and his visions for his concert come back, even then the media undermined his abilities to achieve the results sought, and pressure became too great for him. In many places worldwide, tribute artists could not perform any longer, and if they did were despised by many haters and other ignorant observer’s.

On the 25th June 2009, Michael achieved the thing he wanted most. This is the day of his resurrection. He did it for us, don’t give up on him. Love him always in the same way as he loves you. He lives in you, he lives in me, we are his family, his army of Love. He is here now with us, more than he ever was and he is happy with the outcome. The king is not dead, our God like King reigns and rules on better than he ever managed in the past.

The above words to you from us, are merely touching on the entirety of the story involved, but we hope that you will find solace, and look at what we are trying to briefly explain for now. We trust also, that we have opened widely the windows of your minds, and pulled up the blinds to allow the light inside
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

Something else caught my eye:

At what age did you started to have this passion for Michael Jackson?

Christopher Gaspar: I am the youngest of 6 children, they had tons of disks and one day they introduced me to the album OFF THE WALL and my passion was born to Michael.
When released the album THRILLER and the birth of television video clips I devoured each image of each.
I started copying all the choreography. I became increasingly attracting for my family, "Come, let us do Michael Jackson!".
The song Thriller was a further step, because I started to dress in red to do my little show.
From then on my passion for Michael never left me.

Since when have you been in this trade official impersonator of Michael Jackson?

Christopher Gaspar: I had to live in the U.S. and I had come to establish my student card and say goodbye to my family.
I was staying with a friend who had a Pariscope magazine lying on his bed.
In its pages I saw a flyer on the famous french cabaret Alcazar de Paris.
With the nerve, I called at random by saying that I imitated Michael and I wanted to know if they would be interested. They answered me yes and asked me to see the show at the evening.
I didn’t know there was a show on BAD and an artistic director was searching for a dancer to interpret Michael Jackson.
The next day I auditioned and they hired me immediately.
It was the eve of BAD TOUR’s concert in 1988. I went to see Michael in concert for the first time and the next night I imitated him on stage.

How did you manage to imitate him so much?

Christopher Gaspar: I've always been very demanding on the costumes. I archived a photographic documentation and seamstresses charge to reproduce the costumes to the slightest detail. In approaching me as closest to his costume materials used, such as metal or crystals of the famous glove.

Regarding make-up, it must be confessed that with time it was easier for me to imitate. Its morphological changes were close to my bone structure and make-up help, I ended up becoming more similar.

How have you been recognized official impersonator?

Christopher Gaspar: I became official impersonator in 1989 by integrating the first and only impersonator’s agency in France led by Mrs Huguette Funfrock (funny name).

I really worked for the image of Michael Jackson from 1993 with the PEPSI TOUR.
Then I promoted the boxes Ghosts and Black or White’s Dolls.
What for me is always an enigma, because I've never tried to be his impersonator.
I played many characters, more or less known, but every time Michael sticked me to the skin, and for 22 years, he never left me.

When you learned the death of the King of Pop, what was your reaction?

Christopher Gaspar: I didn’t believe it, I immediately thought it was a joke in bad taste.
When I began to realize over time that he had a cardiac arrest I hope they resuscitate him!
I guess I never realized he could leave us one day!
They phoned me a lot, it was a piece of me that died too!
21 years of my artistic life.
The Michael’s fans supported me a lot and asked me to resist. I was asked to go onstage to pay tribute and honor its artistic heritage and man.
Without the fans, I don’t think I had the courage to do so.
I want to thank them so much for their support and affection they bear me.

Are you practicing a profession other than Michael Jackson impersonator?

Christopher Gaspar: I work in the press men today. But I must say that for 24 years, I was primarily a performer. I was a singer and dancer and participated in musicals and shows, not in relation with Michael.
It’s true that Michael included 70% of my artistic life, but I had the chance to perform the amazing characters like Peter Pan or Frank-N-Furter from Rocky Horror Picture show, for example. :O)
I was part of a group of singers, I've done things I believe. :o)

Do you have several tours planned?

Christopher Gaspar: As of today, we are still writing the tribute show.
We know it will be in residence in a great theater in Paris to May 2010.
There will be a tour later. It will be clear when we’ll know a little more.
We're also on a project that must be achieved very soon but I prefer to keep silence over as nothing is signed!
Not that I'm superstitious but until something is done. :o)

Thank you very much Christopher Gaspar for this interview.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[attachment=0:3ri6h98f]oj pants.jpg[/attachment:3ri6h98f]

A cuple of pic's he has on his page  :?  :shock:  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions