Re: Samantha De Gosson - Ambulance Pic
February 14, 2010, 11:08:43 AM
Quote from: "mumof3"
I know samantha is very upset but Reading the things she writes she sounds scary herself how did she have the time and money to follow michael like that  may be michael was scared of her we won't know yet.  The photo is not right and one way or another the truth will come out but why isn't it in the papers yet. I don't know what to think of samantha yet  but she seems to know  a lot and seems to think she was his main fan michael is loved around the world  he might have been scared of them You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginn
Not only her : it's that Thalita too ..i believe they were friends ,now i don't see any connection between them ....I don't see no Thalita with Samantha and Karen anymore on that protest they made ...
Thalita wrote something on her page about Prince telling her to take care of his daddy or something like that...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 14, 2010, 12:25:01 PM
Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
I know samantha is very upset but Reading the things she writes she sounds scary herself how did she have the time and money to follow michael like that  may be michael was scared of her we won't know yet.  The photo is not right and one way or another the truth will come out but why isn't it in the papers yet. I don't know what to think of samantha yet  but she seems to know  a lot and seems to think she was his main fan michael is loved around the world  he might have been scared of them You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginn
Not only her : it's that Thalita too ..i believe they were friends ,now i don't see any connection between them ....I don't see no Thalita with Samantha and Karen anymore on that protest they made ...
Thalita wrote something on her page about Prince telling her to take care of his daddy or something like that...

Who is Thalita?  Do you have her full name?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

February 14, 2010, 12:34:07 PM
I thought i might upset a few people by saying that about samantha   but she does seem over powering and it might have got to Michael and he might have had to break away from her to do this she might have found out to much  but to sent the tweets that she has she has not learnt how to be kind and caring from Michael  she is very blunt and rude, maybe broken hearted has made her like that maybe she wasnt like this before but she seems to acting like she had a very important role in Michaels life I wonder if she realy did.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2010, 12:39:13 PM
@mumof3 - i agree that she is very intense.  On her facebook page she has a video of her following MJs car around  - as if that is something to be proud of.
Yes she was a fan and did love him...  but i think at times she took it too far and i do not agree with the stalking of him.  If i was Michael i would have found that very smothering and frightening.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

February 14, 2010, 12:58:49 PM
Yes i agree it is good to love a person she obviously adored him and now she is lost her life must have revolved round Michael and she is hitting out verbally at the other important people that she felt let him down but how does she realy know that he looked happy at the tii rehearsal to me. But we might get some more info from her about the picture she must come on here to find out more information for herself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2010, 01:54:45 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

I believe Thalita and Samantha were very good-stalking-friends....now they deleted each other from friends list.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2010, 01:57:57 PM
@ le papillon blue..  thankyou.  Wow.. her picture is of her an MJ under an umbrella.  
Im kind of jealous of these fans.  I never met MJ and never did the following thing out of respect to him.  It just never entered my head to do that, i didnt want to bother him.  I didnt think he would want to know me.

It gives pangs of jealously but then i think that maybe MJ did want to be left alone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 14, 2010, 02:05:05 PM
Quote from: "Breathe Again"
Well guys, if Samantha starts to have doubts about the ambulance pic... here we go  ;)
I just want to add that I respect so much the non believers fans, because they really love Michael as strongly as we do... they are only on an opposite side :)
We are all Michael's fans, I wish there would'nt be no "wars" between us...
(They may say I'm a dreamer ...  :geek:  8-) )
i second that
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

February 14, 2010, 02:19:43 PM
i agree with Karmaknowasthetruth,Samantha's story seems plausible, i think that she is telling the truth but i also think that maybe Michael was not ready for those 50shows, he knew he could not handle it, his fans would not be pleased, his health would not handle those 50 shows,maybe he and Alvarez were so nervous and fishy for those last days cause of planning the hoax, i have read Annie's theory too and it totally matches this story.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

February 14, 2010, 02:57:50 PM
Yes i agree it is good to love a person she obviously adored him and now she is lost her life must have revolved round Michael and she is hitting out verbally at the other important people that she felt let him down but how does she realy know that he looked happy at the tii rehearsal to me. But we might get some more info from her about the picture she must come on here to find out more information for herself.

I agree that her approach is very scary, she seems so aggressive from what we can see. I mean following someone's car around? That is just taking it too far! There's a difference between love and obsession. These fans talk like they knew Michael and were very close to him, Idk if I believe that. Perhaps they felt that way and we know Michael loves his fans but I'm sure he really appreciates some privacy from time to time too, for obvious reasons. But their observations worries me a bit...

DancingTheDream - I know the feeling, feel very jealous too but I still wouldn't go as far as following him around 24/7. To love someone is to respect them as well... It's not fair though, I just want to see him at least once, never had the chance to see him perform or anything, nothing  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2010, 04:12:53 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

I believe Thalita and Samantha were very good-stalking-friends....now they deleted each other from friends list.

OOOOhhhh that's interesting. I didn't know Thalia had deleted her (or vice-versa). I'm on both their facebooks so I'll have to go in a be nosey  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lady J

February 14, 2010, 07:19:16 PM
there is a hate group about her and karen, can someone  give me  the link?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 15, 2010, 12:08:58 AM
Quote from: "Lady J"
Wow, that is unbelievable.  Boy, the dualing pistols are really smoking over at FB.  I wonder who will be left standing between KF, SG, and TF on FB. 8-)  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

February 15, 2010, 03:35:42 PM
Quote from: "alovesmichael"

I agree that her approach is very scary, she seems so aggressive from what we can see. I mean following someone's car around? That is just taking it too far! There's a difference between love and obsession. These fans talk like they knew Michael and were very close to him, Idk if I believe that. Perhaps they felt that way and we know Michael loves his fans but I'm sure he really appreciates some privacy from time to time too, for obvious reasons. But their observations worries me a bit...

DancingTheDream - I know the feeling, feel very jealous too but I still wouldn't go as far as following him around 24/7. To love someone is to respect them as well... It's not fair though, I just want to see him at least once, never had the chance to see him perform or anything, nothing  :(
I for one don't feel jealous but more intrigued to see these girls stalking his car : HIM like everywhere...if the "poor" man wanted to go to a sex shop they'd be like paparazzi all around him....not fair...fans fans but this was too much..if his kids said to them hi or bye they thought Prince was her friend or confessed everything to them..... :lol: nutjobs in my opinion i can't be jealous on obsessed people...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 15, 2010, 03:38:43 PM
Quote from: "Lady J"

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions