No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This was something I found about his last home lol   The Bel-Air house he rented recently was described as "an elaborate French chateau on more than an acre with lots of marble." The house, built in 2002, has seven bedrooms and 13 bathrooms plus a theater. Seems like his mo  :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

MJonmind

Quote from: "ForstAMoon"
Katherine Jackson -- Hangin' in Britney's Hood
52 minutes ago by TMZ Staff  

Ordinary people usually hit up a Motel 6 while their home is being renovated -- but Katherine Jackson is no ordinary person.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here's where Katherine will be living -- along with Michael Jackson's three kids -- for the next few months. It's a 12,670 square-foot mansion in Calabasas, CA -- just a block from Britney Spears!

Katherine is plunking down $26,000 a month -- the exact amount of her monthly allowance from the Michael Jackson estate -- while her Encino home is being extensively remodeled.

The 7 bedroom rental features a game room, movie theater, guest house, Jesus juice wine cellar, and much more.

Just a thought, maybe this is all tabloid hoax, and it's really Neverland that's being renovated, because the Jesus juice incident supposedly took place there, plus he had a movie theater and guest house there. And Michael Jackson is no ordinary person either! It's MJ's Getaway!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Hmmmmm, the propperty is up for sale for a little less than $10 million, but this is what they say on the website:

Property Features

Market Status Rented
Property Type Single Family Home
Year Built 2007
Bedrooms 7 BR
Baths 8 full BA; 2 ½BA
Stories 2.0
Approx. Lot Size 38,507 Sq. Ft.
Sq. Feet 12,670
Last Updated November 12, 2010

So It has been rented since November 12, but TMZ just reported that yesterday, PLUS Katherine doesn't live there yet?

Okay...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think some place had to be found for Christmas  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

Just a random thought:
From the homesandland.com site the house sits on less than an acre of land.....38,507 square ft lot....an acre is 43,560 square ft.  The TMZ photos make it look like it's gated...that must be the gate to the community? What I am getting at is, the house sits on the street.  I would think any house they live in, privacy would be a factor...even in a gated community.  There is very little real privacy in that house/lot.  

Hope you all have a beautiful day!
Blessings Always!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

UPDATE:  TMZ has learned, the MJ Estate is paying the $26 grand a month for the rental, in addition to all the other perks Katherine gets, including cooks, security, cars, taxes, house maintenance, vacations, house renovations, etc. etc. etc.  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

Again number 7!, this can't be a coincidence ,:roll: i really do love Michael's style :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

suspicious mind

Quote from: "ForstAMoon"
Katherine Jackson -- Hangin' in Britney's Hood
52 minutes ago by TMZ Staff  

Ordinary people usually hit up a Motel 6 while their home is being renovated -- but Katherine Jackson is no ordinary person.

Here's where Katherine will be living -- along with Michael Jackson's three kids -- for the next few months. It's a 12,670 square-foot mansion in Calabasas, CA -- just a block from Britney Spears!

Katherine is plunking down $26,000 a month -- the exact amount of her monthly allowance from the Michael Jackson estate -- while her Encino home is being extensively remodeled.

The 7 bedroom rental features a game room, movie theater, guest house, Jesus juice wine cellar, and much more.

;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal