Ariel

Re: BAM! HE IS 'BACK'!
January 19, 2010, 10:56:34 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Kelly - your heartache and pain ring so solid in your words.  I'm really sorry for your pain.  I have to admit - I'm one that falls into your label of "not a true fan".  I grew up with J5 and MJ music but listened to a different style of music for most of my adult life so I didn't follow him like most of you may have.  However, on June 25th I was totally heartbroken and I couldn't understand why. I've cried for months asking God why my heart is in so much pain. I have been on these websites trying to find the truth (good or bad), and through it all I've been learning the truth about Michael - who he really was and what he was about. Most of all, the boy that I loved as a child, the man that I had a healthy respect for, the man that drew me in whenever he performed on TV, the man that I always felt was unfairly targeted by media, the man that I thought was so misunderstood, was gone, and I felt a huge part of my childhood died with him.  I felt like I had abandoned him. No, I did abandon him in his deepest trials. Just like Madonna spoke of but I felt it before she spoke it. When he needed people to stand up for him I sat back and cursed the TV for their unfair judgment but didn't stand up for truth and justice. Through all of this I've learned that my love for Michael has always been there but I didn't appreciate what I had. Like a lot of our loved ones, we don't appreciate them until we no longer have them in our grasp. That is the way with Michael.  This has awakened something inside of me and I will no longer take for granted that tomorrow will be the same as today. I appreciate every day and I appreciate those around me, and I tell them so.  I speak out against cruel and unfair judgments placed on others, in love.  Michael has brought me on an adventure and I am grateful.  I hope he's alive because I'd love to tell him how much I care but if he is no longer here, we need to seek the truth. If he's gone he no longer has a voice and we need to be the voice for him. Together we will find out what happened to Michael. May God bring comfort and peace to your heart.

I felt that way many times, although I have not been "a not fan" for 40 years. I listened to all kind of music, but Michael has been a constant pesence on my playlists too. Sometimes I feel like I have abandoned him, but then I remember that I tried to write something nice to him in 2006 or 2007 and could not find a reliable address. I am not good at digging info, but this time I'll stick around to find out what happened and what I can do to help.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 20, 2010, 06:34:31 AM
thank you...that's what i'm try to say on you tube too...but it's too hard to make it understand...........................come on dear,pure,strenght,rare and precious pearl!....our love is totally with you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

January 20, 2010, 01:43:01 PM
Quote from: "MJEnjoyYourself"
Kuki, i love your signature! it´s make me feel UHHHHH

I totally agree!! Very  :oops:  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

Kuki

January 20, 2010, 02:05:12 PM
Well, in that case, let me post it again......  ;)

I keep myself in mind that I am in the picture as well, only not visible  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Proud member of Michael\'s army of L.O.V.E.!

The Truth Isn\'t Waiting To Be Found. It\'s Waiting To Be BeLIEved.

Kirsche

January 20, 2010, 02:09:50 PM
Quote from: "Kuki"

I keep myself in mind that I am in the picture as well, only not visible  :lol:  :lol:

:D Yeah me too. I'm the microphone  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

Kuki

January 20, 2010, 02:22:27 PM
Everytime I watch it, my knees weaken....  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 21, 2010, 09:39:42 AM
I have never met or spoken to Michael Jackson or anyone who has.  

I beleive Michael Jackson hoaxed his death, maybe for a few reasons... Maybe to teach the media a lesson for one.. But more importantly it's all about Yin verses Yang..   Why do u think Michael wrote the songs: We are here to change the world.??? Hmmn?.. Or.. Another part of me.. or They dont care about us.. Cry.. We've had enough.. Money.. Shout.. What more can i give.. Too name just a few.. Which all have messages in them that teach us what he is trying to say.. I believe Mike has been on a mission of love for a long time.. That is why the media were against him.. To stop his mission.. and who's behind the media??

People HAVE been very 'Theatened' by Michael, if you wonder who??? listen to that song very carefully.. when they discovered his beautiful mission. They got scared because they new he could succeed.. They new he had the pull, And he could do it.. He had the masses. So that scared these people who are money and power hungry, and they did everything in there power to stop him, and possibly still are. But you and i as dedicated MJ Fans and soldiers of L.O.V.E won't allow it!!

I must recommend all you awesome MJ Fans read dancing the dream.. Really read it...
Understand what Michael is writing... He's really an amazingly beautiful soul.. Not just the BEST entertainer of all time.. Im sure you all agree with me ;)

So i beleive that Michael hoaxed his death to get people to see what is going on, so he can continue his mission.. of L.O.V.E
We all need to research and realise we need to support Mike on this mission.  Once we have done this and understand whats been said.. We need to inform others and spread Mike's word of L.O.V.E

Thats my take on why Michael hoaxed his death.. For L.O.V.E

written by Malakye808... A dedicated SOULdier of L.O.V.E
Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 11:15:09 AM by Malakye808
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

January 21, 2010, 10:16:15 AM
Malakye808 wrote:  beleive Michael Jackson hoaxed his death, maybe for a few reasons... Maybe to teach the media a lesson for one.. But more importantly it's all about Yin verses Yang.. Why do u think Michael wrote the songs: We are here to change the world.??? Hmmn?.. Or.. Another part of me.. or They dont care about us.. Cry.. We've had enough.. Money.. Shout.. What more can i give.. Too name just a few.. Which all have messages in them that teach us what he is trying to say.. I believe Mike has been on a mission of love for a long time.. That is why the media were against him.. To stop his mission.. and who's behind the media??

Maybe you're right, the media owners are people with power and money, and I always thought that behind all those accusations of child abuse were among Other media owners :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Kuki

January 21, 2010, 11:12:36 AM
Malakye, that's is an excellent post! I agree with you!

L.O.V.E.!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJJ1982

January 22, 2010, 07:09:25 AM
Quote from: "Kirsche"

:lol:

I'll keep my comment to myself  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

Kuki

January 22, 2010, 08:05:42 AM
Quote from: "MJJ1982"
Quote from: "Kirsche"

:lol:

I'll keep my comment to myself  ;)

Yes please. Otherways Mo and Souza will lock this thread because of your naugthy thoughts....  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 23, 2010, 06:02:11 PM
I do believe that there is more than one reason...most of which is in TII...I sense other reasons intuitively. However, such reasons are for Michael & God to know and for us to find out if Michael cares to let us know.[attachment=0:3qf9i4no]screen- by Maria Zhirnova- 6380_1169898817520_1529465450_30454142_2644898_n copy.jpg[/attachment:3qf9i4no]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We need to give Michael a living legacy of true honor.
"Stand-up, stand-up" to clear his name.
Isn\'t this the least we can do for him ?

January 25, 2010, 04:45:54 AM
Thanks a lot Kuki, appreciate your comments! ;)

Much L.O.V.E to all... :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 25, 2010, 05:27:15 AM
I took a day off work today hoping MJ will come back today on Monday, so i could celebrate this date as my rebirth day...if this is not going to be today (7 months after his "death") i will wait...i've searched the reasons of his hoax-i did my job...but i am still thinking about the second meaning of it...and still finding new clues....but i am still hoping to see him soon...

i would like to explain why to so many people it is so important MJ return soon...they wait for it....they are not so selfish and egoistic as many of u think...imagine them as children who smell, see icecream and can't taste it...WE ALL LOVE MJ SO MUCH...and it is nothing wrong we so much need his come  back...

of course the date of big day is HIS choice, we can't change his plans, if we-BELIEVERS-SPEED HIM TO DO THAT...IT COMES FROM OUR HEARTS...IF U LOVE SOMEONE U WANT TO LOOK AT THIS PERSON ALL THE TIME...IT IS NATURAL....

OF COURSE MJ COME BACK WILL HELP THOSE BELIEVERS WHO SPREAD INFORMATION AND THEY MEET NON BELIEVERS STILL LOCKED UP IN THEIR MINDS (like my own sister, SHE IS TOO LAZY AND MATERIALISTIC TO LOOK FOR THE TRUTH)...but my dream of his coming back is not a rush....

MY FAITH GROWS AND GROWS...I BECAME MORE CONFIDENT WHO I AM AND WHY I CAME ON THIS PLANET,  I ALSO FOUND MY DESTINY...MY ROLE IN LIFE....BUT WHEN I SEE SO MANY PEOPLE "CLOSEMINDED" - I FEEL SCARED, SO MANY DUMP OF THEM...ONLY A PERSON LIKE MICHEAL CAN CHANGE THEM, I MEAN THOSE WHOSE HEARTS HAVE CHANGED INTO STONES..I BELIEVE ONLY THE HARDEST TO GET ROUND ARE LEFT, SO MJ RETURN WILL HELP TO DEAL WITH THEM...

THAT IS WHY WE ALL EXPECT MICHAEL'S RETURN SO MUCH AND I DON'T FIND ANYTHING WRONG WITH IT...

MICHAEL-.....POLAND IS READY....IF U NEED MORE TIME...OK, WE WILL WAIT...........YVONNE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions