MashMike

everyonehas his own opinion, i'm still sure that it doesnt smell good, i keep on spreading his message, informing people about Illuminati(i was aware of them many many years ago before this hoax), i keep on informing people about 2012 but i know  one thing for sure-the media is  crap, they are heartless, cruel and yes, Michael hated them so strongly and i'm almost sure he wouldnt have wanted us to be envolved   with them in any way, they will ridicule us, call him bad names once again, call us crazy, have u forgottten about that disgusting article about MJ prined a couple of weeks ago, i mean even after his "death" they keep on ridiculing him, offending him,calling him wacko-jacko and us-crazy wacko jacko's cray fans, beside we all know that they are working for the illuminaty, they are illuminaty puppets, so u are free to do what u want to do :) it's only my opinion and i don't support it, maybe i'm wrong but it's still my opinion
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Sarahli

"Battle brewing in the forum"

We can agree to disagree. Some people are deeply against this action, that's fine, we cannot convince them and they have the right to disapprove. What do we do now ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

*Mo*

Quote from: "MashMike"
everyonehas his own opinion, i'm still sure that it doesnt smell good, i keep on spreading his message, informing people about Illuminati(i was aware of them many many years ago before this hoax), i keep on informing people about 2012 but i know  one thing for sure-the media is  crap, they are heartless, cruel and yes, Michael hated them so strongly and i'm almost sure he wouldnt have wanted us to be envolved   with them in any way, they will ridicule us, call him bad names once again, call us crazy, have u forgottten about that disgusting article about MJ prined a couple of weeks ago, i mean even after his "death" they keep on ridiculing him, offending him,calling him wacko-jacko and us-crazy wacko jacko's cray fans, beside we all know that they are working for the illuminaty, they are illuminaty puppets, so u are free to do what u want to do :) it's only my opinion and i don't support it, maybe i'm wrong but it's still my opinion

Not all of the media are illuminati puppets.  May I suggest you start reading The Huffington Post?  Harvey is an illuminati puppet..?  I don't think so, and neither do I think that Larry King is one, in fact I'm very sure about that.  There's media, and there's media.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Sarahli"

We can agree to disagree. Some people are deeply against this action, that's fine, we cannot convince them and they have the right to disapprove. What do we do now ?
In our small german forum on this site are actively involved only 7-8 members. In the last days, the forum was divided into those who stand behind #elvisandmjdotcom and those who are against it. Even in our little discussions, it's difficult to convince people that it could be right to support such action. They call themselves all Soldier of the Army of L.O.V.E. But when it comes to step into action, they don't want to join.

Maybe it's up to those who stand behind #elvisandmjdotcom to take a final decision. All members of this forums will never agree on this matter. If we wait for this moment, we will never be able to accomplish a change. We can discuss many more months without finding a solution. Or we put a time limit on the decision whether we go to the press or not.

I wish for nothing more than a decision with which everyone can be happy!

We are here for Michael. We are here to spread his message. We are here to support him and protect him. We are NOT here to hurt him. We make the decision FOR the media not AGAINST him. Please always remember.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Quote from: "Magnolia1791"

In our small german forum on this site are actively involved only 7-8 members. In the last days, the forum was divided into those who stand behind #elvisandmjdotcom and those who are against it. Even in our little discussions, it's difficult to convince people that it could be right to support such action. They call themselves all Soldier of the Army of L.O.V.E. But when it comes to step into action, they don't want to join.

Maybe it's up to those who stand behind #elvisandmjdotcom to take a final decision. All members of this forums will never agree on this matter. If we wait for this moment, we will never be able to accomplish a change. We can discuss many more months without finding a solution. Or we put a time limit on the decision whether we go to the press or not.

We are here for Michael. We are here to spread his message. We are here to support him and protect him. We are NOT here to hurt him. We make the decision FOR the media not AGAINST him. Please always remember.

Yes I totally agree we can argue for months even years about that while time is running out. Now I don't know how things will evolve and not everybody has voiced his/her opinion we actually don't know if there are more cons than pros. Status quo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Quote from: "TheRunningGirl"
It is my belief that pro-actively going to the media with the right message is right and I would like to support this effort, my current dilemma is however twofold:

1.  Some remaining doubts with the Eliza story

"Eliza Presley" biological mother (Florence Sharp Clark) denies having had a relationship with either Vernon or Elvis
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The dates for the hearing in Shelby County Chancery Court may have been set but I have not managed to get any confirmation of this. I however found some reference to the date the case was filed in the Menphis daily news, I was unable to get any relevant information from the County Court website.

Whilst I do agree that DNA evidences are indeed very strong evidences, the leap of faith here is about assuming that the source of the samples was not tampered with. (How did Suzanne Stratford of Fox 8 News procure a sample from Jesse? - I did not work this one out)

2.Directing the press to current You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The content of the site may be quite difficult to understand for the non-initiate and much would need to go into the briefing to help understanding and avoid confusion and possible ridicule. (NB.  I talk about the press from experience)

With L.O.V.E and to move us further forward

I agree with TheRunningGirl. I'm on the fence on this issue. I can see how making the media aware of ElvisandMJ.com and bringing more attention to the site would be a good thing IF Elvis is still alive. However, we do not have proof that Elvis is alive and hoaxed his death. We have proof that Eliza Presley has DNA evidence that she is related to someone by the name of Jesse Presley who claims to be Elvis. This could easily be resolved and moved forward by a DNA sample from LMP......however, she has declined. If Jesse is Elvis and he is happy to provide his DNA to help Eliza's cause provided his location isn't revealed, I don't see why LMP can't do the same. Her reason, apparently, is that if she does it for Eliza she would be obliged to do it for all the other similar claims!
Also, I may be persuaded to offer my support if we had a clear sign that this is what Michael wants us to do. I was hopeful when I initially saw today's TIAI redirect until I realised that this tweet is 4 months old and doesn't necessarily refer to ElivsandMJ.com in the media.
I think to resolve this issue we need a clearer sign from MJ.

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

Quote from: "Magnolia1791"

Yes I totally agree we can argue for months even years about that while time is running out. Now I don't know how things will evolve and not everybody has voiced his/her opinion we actually don't know if there are more cons than pros. Status quo.

I agree. Even if no one would help. I would do it alone. I hope that those that do want to help out, will help gathering the e-mail addresses and twitter accounts, so we really can take action. I think the discussion is clear and I really don't think more will agree, and that's ok, I understand their point as well, although I am convinced that this needs to be done.

So I'd love to see more e-mail addresses.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "bubaliciousjlb"
i still think its a bad idea because first of all we dont know why he did this we are only guessing and noone knows the real answer. as far as michaels message i thought his son prince made it perfectly clear as to what his message is and its simple love. i am pretty sure that everyone knows that michael cant talk to us right now that is why he has his family, tmz, and larry king giving us clues and hints along the way. we should wait for them to give us the word to spread this to the media and they will when the time is right just be patient isnt that what michael asked of us. dont be in such a big hurry to run and tell the things you know. ;)   and as far as eliza goes why would she even be thinking about exposing her brother i thought she only set out to find her father and she did that so why expose elvis i dont think its right for her to do her brother like that its obvious that he didnt want to come back cause if he did he would have done so yrs ago.

Ok but don't you believe TS is giving clues too ? It's like for TMZ, it's the same TS is legit.

What are your thoughts on this TMZ article

La Toya: Michael Wanted to Teach Bubbles to Talk

Michael Jackson spent thousands of dollars on research to see if it was possible to perform a medical procedure on his beloved pet Bubbles that would give him the ability to speak ... this according to an interview with his sister La Toya

Michael eventually came to realize that any such procedure would be too risky, but not after flying in experts. La Toya told News of the World, "... He wanted to give him vocal chords and asked doctors, 'Can I give him an operation so that I can know what his thoughts are?'"

La Toya says the most Bubbles ever mustered up was the occasional bark or grunt.

To me it's clear.

Sarahli, can you explain what's clear about this TMZ article? Are you connecting some dots here? When I first saw this I thought it was just another mindless piece of garbage that is making a mockery of MJ, again!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

@newoldfan

I believe that TMZ is giving clues. To me it's part of the plan, there are characters in play and  TMZ = tabloid.  However I don't base my faith that we must go to the medias only on this article. It's much more than that of course.

We obviously have not the same vision on the hoax, that's all. If you don't want to believe it it's ok this is just my intrepretation of the article and I can be wrong but I repeat myself I don't base myself exclusively on that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@newoldfan

I believe that TMZ is giving clues. To me it's part of the plan, there are characters in play and  TMZ = tabloid.  However I don't base my faith that we must go to the medias only on this article. It's much more than that of course.

We obviously have not the same vision on the hoax, that's all. If you don't want to believe it it's ok this is just my intrepretation of the article and I can be wrong but I repeat myself I don't base myself exclusively on that.

Sarahli, I think you misunderstood me. I was asking for your help! What clues do you see in this article?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Quote from: "newoldfan"
@newoldfan

Sarahli, I think you misunderstood me. I was asking for your help! What clues do you see in this article?

Ok sorry  :lol:  I don't know how to take posts with what's going on here  :lol:

I just thought that the sentences I marked in red gave a message.

This is what I wrote on the topic You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quoting myself:

"I also think that it's about the divisions that occured between beLIEvers. Michael seems to tell us that we have to raise our voice as one with clarity and be he's voice at the same time.

"Michael Jackson spent thousands of dollars on research to see if it was possible to perform a medical procedure on his beloved pet Bubbles that would give him the ability to speak"
Michael spent a lot of time planning this hoax to see if it was possible to gather his beloved fans and give them the ability to speak for him.

"Can I give him an operation so that I can know what his thoughts are?"
Michael wanted to know what are our thoughts with the Twitter campaign ?

Thank you for that Michael it was needed. I love you. God bless you."

Just my interpretation of course.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks Sarahli! I didn't see that particular topic.....there are soooo many!! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dpa, Zentralredaktion: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
NEON: Michael Ebert, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

ok Suza thank u i think u are somehow right about Larry King and some other journalists and to Magnolia1791 if i or others do not tweet any more about elvis.com it doesnt mean that we are not the members of his army, ok? it doesnt mean that we dont spread his message or we dont love him, it has nothing to do with it, it's just my own opinion, the way i approach to the question, maybe i'm wrong, noone knows,I have tweeted alot about the Elvis.com site and it's only now that i have come to my decision, so it has nothing to do with being a devoted member of his army, if the time comes and if once i see the time has come to show my support, to will do whatever i can to make a little change, i'll do my best cause i love this man too much.peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

I have read and re-read the posts on this topic today and I can see both sides of the argument.  

There isn’t going to be agreement, that’s clear, and I’m still on the fence.

However, I do believe that doing something is better than doing nothing.
If we are going to make a change we have to take action. The time for debate has now passed.

One thing is clear. Michael is directing this production and he needs his army of LOVE to participate.

For those who believe that approaching the media is the right way to move forward, then I think you should just go ahead and do it.  For those who believe it is the wrong thing to do then fine, you have expressed your opinions.

We are all free thinkers (isn’t that the whole point) and provided the action we take is with the best of intentions and with LOVE I don’t think we can make a mistake, or at least not one that can’t be put right with perseverance.

Personally, although I am on the fence I am willing to take the chance and take part in making the media aware. I joined the army of LOVE and an army can only succeed if it works together.

I don’t have any email addresses yet…..how about approaching Charles Thomson?

So……..where’s the list and where’s the e-mail draft?  Let’s kick some @ss.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions