SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[...]
Finally: the "jumping out" van should be a white Ford E250 with 2 doors opening to the outside.
This model is rare but not impossible to find in Europe, although vans produced for Europe usually have sliding doors.
[...]
How do you know this?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

TinkTopic starter

[...]
Finally: the "jumping out" van should be a white Ford E250 with 2 doors opening to the outside.
This model is rare but not impossible to find in Europe, although vans produced for Europe usually have sliding doors.
[...]
How do you know this?

I'd like to know that too.
Usually only dudes are into specs and such. :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Sarahli

@Sarahli: This mistake  ;))

@All SEE the blue hinge on the left, not modified!? The right one that's white was "color picked," then just painted in,
inside of what I perceive to be most likely Photoshop/After Effects. The flatness/singleness of this color, where there should
be many variances, just blows my mind. It doesn't match the surrounding white pixels at all. Just flat white, with squiggles!

This was intended to be found!

Well, this photo is just a screenshot I took from this video: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and the left hinge is clearly white, in the screenshot as well even if not clear at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Grace

[...]
[...]
How do you know this?

Consumer taste and technical requirements differ from country to country.
What sells in France does not necessarily sell in the UK and it's not only the steering wheel.
California still isn't the world's bellybutton - there's more variation to life than this.

If dudes like tech does not mean ladies cannot get into it as well.
Observation skills and knowledge are not dependent on sex, shoe size or hair colour. Thank God. ;)
Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 07:49:04 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

I suppose ,one way or another, we're going to have to find out if there is, to this day, a coroner van with that plate number in their fleet. Anyone in the neighbourhood up to go staking the place out? If what Craig Harvey said about him checking and that plate number not being a part of their fleet, then well i'm just flabbergasted!
I mean why the hell would he even entertain the idea of checking it up let alone actually do it and email back those who asked about it?! So short of hanging around the coroners building, or emailing the office about this again, how else can we find out what we need to know? This has got me all excited again! Thanks Tink for upping the ante!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Right, so i just visited the coroners parking lot ( via streetview that is!) well plenty of vans to be seen though no plates were readable. View was taken in 2009 , watermark. Hinges on all vans definately blue. Hinges on "jumping out van video" both white , clearly seen in the video.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Craig did not say that the van at the helicopter was not part of their fleet...I'm not sure if people are misinterpreting what he wrote but it's clear that the van he is saying is 'fake' is the 'jumping out' van, NOT the CNN one.  Of course, he may be lying or just covering something up....but according to this email exchange, at NO point does he claim that the CNN van is fake....but rather points out why the 'jumping out' one is fake.

About the coroner's van where 'MJ' jumped out of:

That is not our van in the video [he is talking about the 'jumping out' van here].  It is obvious to me that it belongs to a production/prop company.

California “Exempt” plated vehicles no longer have an “E” enclosed in an octagon preceding the number.  Due to the number of exempt vehicles in California, the exempt plate is all numerals (I believe 7 digits) and the word “exempt” appears over the numerals, below the name of the state.  The one exception might be vehicles owned by the State of California that may still have an “E” inside a diamond.

Craig R. Harvey, F-ABMDI

Ed Winter claimed in another email:

The vehicle seen in the video is not ours [again, talking about the 'jumping out' van, not the CNN one.  If that's not clear, it becomes more clear as you keep reading his responses]. We have run the license number and it is not a valid number.

So that was sent to Craig Harvey, asking how it could be that both licence plates are the same:

On June 25th, which van are you referring to?  The one that went to the helicopter?

Craig R. Harvey, F-ABMDI

Well, I also saw ONE van on June 25th...  It went to the helicopter, a body was loaded into it, and off it went into the parking garage.  I have attached a photo of it, and it shows the license plate with number 1236020.

That is our van and the guy in blue works for me [he clearly states here that the CNN van IS their van....while in the next sentence states that the 'jumping out' van doesn't match anything in their fleet].  The license plate # of the van in the video is (from what I have been able to discern) 1276021, and does not match any vehicle in our fleet.

Craig R. Harvey, F-ABMDI

I'm confused now.  I already knew the van in the video showing Michael Jackson jumping out of it is not yours.  But that video clearly shows the same license plate number.  Are you telling me there were TWO vans on June 25th?

They are not the same.

Craig R. Harvey, F-ABMDI

Hereby a picture of both licence plates.  I loaded the photos into Photoshop and zoomed in om them.  What appeared to be a 3 in the left plate is clearly a 7 when you soon in on the photo of the van next to the helicopter. 

I know the leaked video is a fake, but your office states that the licence plate number 1276020 is not of one of your vans.  How come the original van from the live CNN footage has that number also? 

The licence number on the CNN-van also looks strange, because the 2's don't match, the 7 is not straight and the 6 looks written on it, it's not round at the bottom. 

Now can you tell me, is the van showed on the left (from CNN footage) your van?

Do you see the bumper sticker that says “Don’t Abandon Your Baby” underneath the license plate of the van near the helicopter? Do you see it in the video?  Do you see our slogan on the side of the van in the video “Law and Science Serving the Community”?
Craig R. Harvey, F-ABMDI

Yes, I see the sticker and I'm familiar with it.  But...did you know that the man wearing black pants and a beige shirt removed it from the van before they pulled away from the helicopter?  Please, have a look at this video, and pay attention as from 6.14 until 6.40.  You can clearly see that this man removes the sticker, folds it in his hands and then gets back into the van. 

Here is the link to the video: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

He took off his disposable gloves.  The door opening handle is located inside the license plate frame area.

Craig R. Harvey, F-ABMDI

But that leaves these questions unanswered:

I know the leaked video is a fake, but your office states that the licence plate number 1276020 is not of one of your vans.  How come the original van from the live CNN footage has that number also?

The licence number on the CNN-van also looks strange, because the 2's don't match, the 7 is not straight and the 6 looks written on it, it's not round at the bottom.

I can't see an answer to that, so I think he never answered it.

Again, no one has to believe that Craig was telling the truth....but even then, his 'lies' (if that's what one deems they are) should not be misquoted.

@Sarahli....yes, I also noticed that BOTH hinges on the 'jumping out' van are indeed white (clearly visible in the vid).

@Grace....thanks for adding some logic back into the mix.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

curls

/pull hair/ Sorry, but that's how I'm feeling!  /scream/ Can't explain why - just am!  /overreacting/ Something to do with circles and going round and round I think!  bangbang

Michael, get yo' ass back here and tell us how you did it!

I want it all, I want it all, I want it all, And I want it NOW!  (Sorry, wrong artist, but you get my drift!)

All better now, thank you - I'll get back to being nice and patient and undemanding!  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

euh...

That is our van and the guy in blue works for me [he clearly states here that the CNN van IS their van....while in the next sentence states that the 'jumping out' van doesn't match anything in their fleet].  The license plate # of the van in the video is (from what I have been able to discern) 1276021, and does not match any vehicle in our fleet.

Craig R. Harvey, F-ABMDI

is he not saying that the liscense plate nr DOES NOT MATCH any vehicle in their fleet ? Yet the cnn van has the same plate nr.... so is also not on their fleet??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*just curious..........
Why do the titles keep changing on some posts?

Tink's:
Re: Why didn't Coroner employees drive the van?
« Reply #93 on: March 05, 2012, 02:33:38 AM »

Sarahli's:
« Reply #98 on: March 05, 2012, 02:59:49 AM »

Tink's:
Re: Mistakes that let me know Michael's alive: The Achilles Heel
« Reply #110 on: March 05, 2012, 08:21:37 AM »

These are all posts done in this thread......did you guys post it somewhere else as well?  I am just curious...I think I have seen this before....but not for awhile. 

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Eventhough I know in my heart that Michael is still alive, it stil breaks me down when I watch this video and listen to the heartfelt sorrow in the voices of both Tommy Matolla and Geraldo Rivera.  It takes me all the way back to those hour or pure agony I myself was experiencing.  I was totally broken, to the core.

I still dont believe that Michael Jackson was in that house on June 25th at the time this story broke.  I believe he returned there the night before and completed his preparations to depart before the bewitching hour, possibly in that phantom van we see him jump out of in that video.  Unmarked, unhurried, unimportant to anyone seeing it drive by.  No one knowing the better nor of what was to come. 

Question: Has it been proven that this footage was taken in another country as reported?  And have the alleged culprits been named and identified.  Or did that too fall away to Never, Neverland?  Something is askew in all of this.  I just cannot put my finger on it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

bec

Neither Craig Harvey nor Ed Winter should have bothered to indulge hoaxers in this line of questioning and certainly not to the lengths that they did.

Even more odd then, is for this question to be completely ignored, TWICE:
But that leaves these questions unanswered:

while continuing to engage in Q&A on other lines of query.

Considering how plainly (yet incomplete, the reader will notice) he answered all other queries, how difficult would it be for him to reply "yes, it is our van"--??

Unless you presume it was irrelevant because he already stated IT ISN'T THEIR VAN.

Lack of reply on this is nonsensical if his intentions are pure and unassuming. This email convo has long been a source of confusion and unanswered questions, to this day, although Tink's observations have begun to shed some light.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

TinkTopic starter

*just curious..........
Why do the titles keep changing on some posts?

Tink's:
« Reply #93 on: March 05, 2012, 02:33:38 AM »

Sarahli's:
« Reply #98 on: March 05, 2012, 02:59:49 AM »

Tink's:
Re: Mistakes that let me know Michael's alive: The Achilles Heel
« Reply #110 on: March 05, 2012, 08:21:37 AM »

These are all posts done in this thread......did you guys post it somewhere else as well?  I am just curious...I think I have seen this before....but not for awhile. 

Blessings

You can change the titles.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
/pull hair/ Sorry, but that's how I'm feeling!  /scream/ Can't explain why - just am!  /overreacting/ Something to do with circles and going round and round I think!  bangbang

Michael, get yo' ass back here and tell us how you did it!

I want it all, I want it all, I want it all, And I want it NOW!  (Sorry, wrong artist, but you get my drift!)

All better now, thank you - I'll get back to being nice and patient and undemanding!  :oops:

+ 1 !!! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions