I don't agree. I see nothing. probably a the video producer.
Last Edit: February 02, 2010, 08:49:51 PM by Truth_Freedom
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "JACKSONGIRL"
Quote from: "Truth_Freedom"
I'm sorry but this is ridiculous...there is a figure but it could a light person...it could be a production person...it could be anybody. This post is so misleading you have provided not one shread of evidence. There is no zoom in photo enhancement and Mike would never make his presence so obvious. He was inconspicuous and walked amongst everyday people all the time without being noticed. The whole entertainment industry is not in on the hoax with Mike. They believe he is gone too. This is not logical....I'm sorry.
 :(
I;m sorry did you know him personally ? cause you missed out that info to everyone on this forum. don;t say he wouldn't , or he would never YOU DON;T KNOW MICHAEL, none of us do, michael is smart and he knows what hes doing and to say he wudnt do that or he would never do that or make that obvious, maybe he would? none of us knew him personally so quit it with that crap!, noone would expect him to be so open so maybe hes doing things that people dont think he would do like show himself like that. how do we know anything for sure or weather or not he would do something. stop acting like you know what actions he would and wouldn't do considering you don't know him!!!

THANK YOU!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't agree. I see nothing. probably a the video producer.
you would have very good vision i wear glasses and i def see someone kinda dancing :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

Quote from: "whozbad10"
I'm sorry but this is ridiculous...there is a figure but it could a light person...it could be a production person...it could be anybody. This post is so misleading you have provided not one shread of evidence. There is no zoom in photo enhancement and Mike would never make his presence so obvious. He was inconspicuous and walked amongst everyday people all the time without being noticed. The whole entertainment industry is not in on the hoax with Mike. They believe he is gone too. This is not logical....I'm sorry.
I;m sorry did you know him personally ? cause you missed out that info to everyone on this forum. don;t say he wouldn't , or he would never YOU DON;T KNOW MICHAEL, none of us do, michael is smart and he knows what hes doing and to say he wudnt do that or he would never do that or make that obvious, maybe he would? none of us knew him personally so quit it with that crap!, noone would expect him to be so open so maybe hes doing things that people dont think he would do like show himself like that. how do we know anything for sure or weather or not he would do something. stop acting like you know what actions he would and wouldn't do considering you don't know him!!!

THANK YOU!
your welcome and omg your right i def heard what if i live again he def changed the lyrics :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!

Jennie

I will have to listen again but what I am most focused on here to begin before going any further is wether or nor the lyrics are changed. I couldn't make it out, I will have to listen again, now the lyrics changing is that near the end as well, after the 5 minute mark?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

THANK YOU!

You still haven't clearly showed us Michael Jackson as your post falsely claims! I am very angry and disturbed by this thread because my hopes were up and you produced smoke and mirrors! You lied about this thread topic. There is no MJ on this video. It could be a CURTAIN for all we know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Jennie"
I will have to listen again but what I am most focused on here to begin before going any further is wether or nor the lyrics are changed. I couldn't make it out, I will have to listen again, now the lyrics changing is that near the end as well, after the 5 minute mark?
yes its towards the end
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!

If your so angry...dont read it Truth
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

yes at the very end of the song :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

THANK YOU!

You still haven't clearly showed us Michael Jackson as your post falsely claims! I am very angry and disturbed by this thread because my hopes were up and you produced smoke and mirrors! You lied about this thread topic. There is no MJ on this video. It could be a CURTAIN for all we know.
well she has the right to post what she BELIEVES, we dont need proof right now were looking for clues related to the hoax and if she believes that its mj than she can post about it , theres nothing against posting your beliefs thats what this forum if for and i suggest if it bothers you so much that you simply ignore the thread and stay off it everyone is entitled to post what they feel or find.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!

Ok the "Investigators" are his fans... us... we dont need forensics... or DNA... even the police dont have that. So we go on hopes and visuals.... I have been a fan all my life. I am just showing people what  I would want someone to show me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

Quote from: "virgo75"
This is what I saw, please tell me if any of you saw the same:

It looks like possibly a thin-ish man facing the left of the screen wearing a white t-shirt and darker colored pants.

I didn't make out anyone singing or dancing, but I think there is arm movement with their left arm?

I wouldn't say that it was positively MJ because I can't see clear enough.
I also don't think that he would show up to an awards show in a t-shirt even if he's going incognito.   :P

But I think we must also ask ourselves a very good question here. If most agree there is someone up there, who on earth, wich artist would go up there and stand in the dark to sing the song? I thought perhaps one of the Jackson brothers but then again I am sure that person would rather be on stage with the other performers rather than stand up there where nobody is paying attention. :?  That makes no sense either. :?:  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "virgo75"
This is what I saw, please tell me if any of you saw the same:

It looks like possibly a thin-ish man facing the left of the screen wearing a white t-shirt and darker colored pants.

I didn't make out anyone singing or dancing, but I think there is arm movement with their left arm?

I wouldn't say that it was positively MJ because I can't see clear enough.
I also don't think that he would show up to an awards show in a t-shirt even if he's going incognito.   :P

But I think we must also ask ourselves a very good question here. If most agree there is someone up there, who on earth, wich artist would go up there and stand in the dark to sing the song? I thought perhaps one of the Jackson brothers but then again I am sure that person would rather be on stage with the other performers rather than stand up there where nobody is paying attention. :?  That makes no sense either. :?:  :roll:
not unless he was hiding or trying no to be as noticed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!

heres the video in the best quality

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!

Don't jump to conclusions.
I agree with truth_freedom.
We need to zoom in and dissect this before we even think it could be Michael.
Does anyone here have good enough technology and whatever to get a good zoomed-in picture?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions