Sarahli

Re: Official back & Front thread
December 18, 2012, 12:44:38 PM
I wave hello to you Front.  :smiley_abuv: Nice post, funny, to-the-point and touching at the same time. 

It's nice to see the good atmosphere here; just saw FB's new entry so I thought we could relate lol:

Michael Jackson
Il y a 35 minutes
Song Lyrics:

“Let me fill your heart with joy and laughter,
Togetherness, well that's all I'm after,
Whenever you need me, I'll be there” - (Lyrics from “I’ll Be There”)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
December 18, 2012, 12:48:35 PM
@Andrea: great observance!  :) Why would Paris re-post Justin's tweet announcing a tour back September, now in December!?  :icon_eek: Makes no sense other than to send us a message/whisper!  :icon_albino:

That's great @ShyBleuEyes ! Tks for sharing.

The way I "translate" Front's capitalized words is this:
I ask you to Wait for the Truth to exit (come out), don't pressure me, I will BAM most certainly.

But of course I may be very wrong. i hope others will drop their ideas about that, too.
Wow! :woohoo2: Sim thats a great one, here's more i have tryed:
1* may i ask you read ,not press?
2* once, both Bam most certainty, remain wait, of His/their truth.

ooh, i love this... :icon_bounce:
Yep! Could be interpreted that way too  :icon_e_wink:

I am not sure where the word started, lol....
Well it started after I had declared myself "officially obsessed with BAM"  :icon_lol: and then Sarahli ended her comment ( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ) with: "And put me on that list of BAMzified people!  :icon_lol: " So term is @copyright by Sarahli  :icon_lol:

BAMzified in Jewish Gematria (which is a more difficult version....deals with higher numbers for the lettering, and usually matches phrases etc)
= 566  = "piece by piece" , "together in the end", "life is a single moment", "Turtle God" (hey SEHF where are you dude)
also in just plain simple gematria: = 75 = friends, genius, Biblical Pi, The Big Bang, Hanukkah (ironic given Paris' pic lately)
OMG! Wishy  :icon_lol: that's so funny and so weird at the same time!  :icon_eek:  :animal0017: how on Earth can that fit so well!??  :icon_lol:

Sim & ShyBleu........way to go........amazing word play for sure!!!!
We can only play and guess and have some fun meanwhile !  :icon_lol: it's way better than tensed contradictions, right?  :icon_e_wink:

Quote from: Curls
Sim, let me just say your energy and enthusiasm for every little whisper you hear makes me laugh - in a good way!  With so many ideas floating around in your head one of them will surely hit the jackpot someday!
Curls, thank you. I am happy if it makes you laugh.  :) That's the kind of atmosphere that I had imagined we would have in these last days before the hoax is over.
And no matter what the END will be, let's just remember the good funny times! because we will surely miss these times afterwards!  :icon_e_wink:
And even if all of our guessing here and all these word-games and whisper interpretations prove to be wrong.... Well at least we had some fun, right?  :icon_lol:

Sim, put me on your bamzified list....I'm here in the waiting room too. 
Quote from: JONO
PS. put me on the list..  :woohoo2:

@RK, @JONO & to EVERYONE ELSE ....
feel free to join the 'club"  :icon_lol: and "sign" yourselves ON that list!  :icon_lol:
 LOVE you all!
  :bearhug:

Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 01:09:54 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
December 18, 2012, 01:02:14 PM
Front, I’m not going anywhere.  How can I—I want to hear the rest of the story, until the end—if there even is an ending—and not just the beginning of another story.  You and your word games, it's not my undies in a twist but my poor happy brain... :icon_lol:

Thank you Front for the kind and reassuring words. I get so excited when I see you post, and it helps a lot when things are getting quiet, and I see that you've posted!  :icon_albino: Sweets, i hope you know all of us, or most of us, would never intend to pressure Michael into BAM...  :errrr: I hope he doesn't feel as though we're pressuring him, I think as MJ fans/believers we just get a little impatient sometimes and forget about Michael's feelings when it comes to BAM... we just miss him and TS mentioned a certain deadline and it just has us so excited we don't quite know how to process it. I don't think anyone of us has been in a situation like this before.  :icon_e_surprised: I know I forget to think how is HE feeling about BAM sometimes, and I apologize for that.  :icon_redface:
This Christmas I don’t wish any presents but one--- and it starts with a B, and that stands for MJ, and that rhymes with hooray-- because of all the love we feel from him and for him (you)!  No pressure from me, take your time!  Before 3 1/2 years ago I hardly took note you were on the radar :Crash:, which means now I'll make up for lost time loving you, and the Masterpiece you have created for as long as you need me/us!

ImConvinced
~Peace N hair grease~   :icon_e_wink:

Still wondering how he's going to fit into the double Bam.

:elvis-1405:   :compute:   :ghsdf:   :LolLolLolLol:   :icon_bounce:

haha! That was funny MJonline! That dog is giving me a dizzy headache. But your witty pic 2 my comment had me roflmao!

Thanx.
  :icon_geek:  :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 18, 2012, 01:15:27 PM
Whaaaaaaaaaaaat up guys? Good to be back. Hope everyone is good.
Front what's been up? BAD should be coming soon eh? I agree also Front
that we need to pray for those kids and their families and I have been since
it happened. I don't have kids but I lost my mom when I was a little younger
and I could only IMAGINE what they are going through. Also I did say that I would be
cutting out the hoaxbook if there is no BAM  by 1-2-2013 and I still stick by that but
in no way am I angry by it or would I want MJ to be pressured because ultimately I just
want to know MJ is ok and enjoy his time to act like a normal dude. I LOVE all of ya and 
look forward to seeing this story unfold. By the way front how many kids do u have?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
December 18, 2012, 01:34:54 PM
I wave hello to you Front.  :smiley_abuv: Nice post, funny, to-the-point and touching at the same time. 

It's nice to see the good atmosphere here; just saw FB's new entry so I thought we could relate lol:

Michael Jackson
Il y a 35 minutes
Song Lyrics:

:)

Thanks for posting Sarahli!

:icon_bounce: :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 18, 2012, 02:31:08 PM

"Patience is also a form of action" 

Quote: Auguste Rodin  (1840-1970)
              French sculptor

L.O.V.E. x           
Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 02:33:53 PM by lettingitsimmer
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 18, 2012, 02:32:28 PM
Front, it's remarkable how you can ease people's minds here. It's one of your many many talents.  :smiley_abuv:

Today, while thinking about this board in the car, I saw the license plate of a passing car: "BAM - xxx" (x's were the numbers). Coincidence? Well yes, maybe this once then :icon_mrgreen:.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

December 18, 2012, 02:46:33 PM
By the way front how many kids do u have?

I bet he has 3.  :suspect:  :icon_albino:  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

December 18, 2012, 02:52:48 PM

Michael Jackson
Il y a 35 minutes
Song Lyrics:

perfect post after Fronts post!!! thats not a whisper,,,,, its a scream!!!! :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 18, 2012, 03:02:38 PM
I suggest we not get our undies/drawers/thongs/boxers -- whatever you call them -- into a twist...unless you want to be that perpetual pretzel forever lost & floating in outerspace, grasping at every twinkling star while you're drifting through the dark, trying to untether that wedgie…..speaking OF…perhaps we should give Michael a little SPACE --- outside of the inflated balloon!, which seems to have PRESSurized as of late.

Now, before anyone jumps on the "we've-been-patient-for-3-plus-years" bandwagon and "you don't understand" la la la….."you haven't been here the whooooole timE" etc etc etc…..oh, really! MAY I suggest that you take a look back and READ my posts.  I can honestly say, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that I would give any one of you here the shirt off my back if cold…the food off my plate if hungry…the water in my glass until your cup runneth over. I care deeply about each & every 1 of you. Yes, YOU. I have tried to offer comforting words--and not JUST words but words of TRUTH…..and attempted to do my best to shed a little light in times of darkness. MOST of which were accepted and appreciated. And this is NOT a horn-tooter by any means…point being: like I have stated previously, the support and appreciation goes BOTH ways. Do you think MJ doesn't appreciate the love & support here ---- even from those who seem like they are ready to bite his head off and spit him out if he doesn't BAM by THEIR deadline? Hmmm, yea I would dare to say with CERTAINTY!…I_DEED he does.   

Front has never never--never ONCE!!--asked anyone to believe his words based on his words alone. And that REMAINs the case. Evidence speaks for itself----> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  I would only ASK…..that you all be kind to each other while "sitting in the waiting room". Silence is not cause for alarm.  No need to be frantically looking for that red EXIT sign above the door.

Remember: MJ is quite good at transforming into the Master Of Illusion. The words and events that shall unfold in tHIS story "book" are no different---since they were written by him. Did you know that MJ likes word games? Yes, of course you did. So---beyond the twists and turns of the (seemingly) shapeshifting "plot", open your eyes (and mind) a little more…..and WAIT for the next epoch before closing the book…..

Don'T take mere words at face value.

Your posts have always managed to bring life to the forum ! I love how you playfully and sagely choose your words . You truly master the art of persuasion ! and I admire that in you !
One thing caught my attention in your post is your double-edged expression " waiting room " which I believe it was used as a metaphore for life itself , I don't know why !! but it makes sense to me . Life is a waiting room , we all are waiting for something to happen . I am certain that most people in here ( including me ) wouldn't mind waiting their whole lives for Michael to Bam provided that they get assured that it IS going to happen . I guess we are MORE than just assured that Bam WILL take place .
It is also obvious that we don't mean to pressure Michael when we start thinking or anticipating the Bam , it's just us being so excited and soooooo impatient to see that happen !  :icon_bounce:
Have I mentioned how much I appreciate and respect you Front ? ( You seem to like word games too !! )

@sweetsunsetwithMJ I sooo much agree with what you said in your last post ! hats off !
@ Sim please please put me on the bamzified list !!  :woohoo2: ( I LOOOOVE your enthusiasm !! )

:bearhug: to y'all
love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 18, 2012, 03:20:45 PM
@Wishy, big kiss to you :)

finally i managed to use all the Capital words from Front's post imo:

I ask you not remain his press of Bam.
Ones their i_ndeed wait space,both may most certainly exit truth.

Just Read.....

p.s....i really hope we can figure this out together.

Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 03:31:39 PM by ShyBleuEyes
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

December 18, 2012, 03:23:42 PM
Ill be here, patient till the end.
Supporting Mike forever!! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 18, 2012, 03:41:33 PM
Shrimp,  YEAH!  The very first coincidence!  A  BAM XXX licence plate! But it could be a sign from God! :icon_eek: :icon_lol:

ImConvinced, see, you should post more!

Andrea, do you think Paris (MJ) is talking about other hoaxers finding a way to sneak in to the BAMzified ‘believe’ group (tour)? And the 9/11 reference is to how he is going to flip the evil?

Jono, oh no, I’m so sorry about you hurting your back. Hope you can still read here while recuperating, and get healed quickly!

Mattie and Billiej, and all the others who are on the MJ team that don't post much--I'm so glad you're all here with us, enjoying this time together!!  Much love to you!

Wish, I think you hit the Jackpot, that was the best Gematria fit—must have been written in the stars that Sarahli would come up with BAMzified!  Or was it telepathy… :icon_pale: :icon_lol:

Here’s some more fun to pass the time in the Waiting Room!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8Jghwtcq8M[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dg_pnKQgiqI[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

December 18, 2012, 03:56:59 PM

Andrea, do you think Paris (MJ) is talking about other hoaxers finding a way to sneak in to the BAMzified ‘believe’ group (tour)? And the 9/11 reference is to how he is going to flip the evil?

Maybe by re-tweeting JB who said "If u didn’t get tickets to the believe tour find a way to sneak in lol" Paris was hinting to those who haven't jumped on the "hoax train" yet that it isn't too late, everyone is welcome...?   Not sure what the date of that tweet (9/11) means but I do think the truth of that attack will be exposed, hopefully. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

December 18, 2012, 04:20:26 PM
Ill be here, patient till the end.
Supporting Mike forever!! :)

I'll be here, patient to the end, too......NOT!!!!   :screaming-7365:

And my guess is that the most IMpatient of us all may just be Michael himself.  We've been at this for only 3 years...he's been keeping this nearly to himself for as much as 20 years or more. 

Besides, what's wrong with being BAMzified?  Wouldn't the Director want us to be on the edges of our seats at this moment in time?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions