paula-c

Re: TIAI July 7
July 15, 2011, 10:02:17 AM
scorpionchik wrote:

paula-c wrote:
Pay attention to this video, the dates and what it says in La Toya. For the person who made this video Michael died assassinated by the Iluminatti.

Michael Jackson 25/06/2009
Farrah Fawcett 25/06/2009
Sky Saxon 25/06/2009
James Brown 25/12/2006
Dean Martin 25/12/1995
Eartha Mae Kit 25/12/2008
Lisa (Left eye) Lopes 25/04/2002
Roger Truotman 25/04/2009
Aaliyah Haughton 25/08/2001
Static Mayor 25/02/2008

I am confused now. Are you saying that Michael is dead, was killed by illuminati and LA Toya is right? TS quotes brought up from the book are not hoax clues but the truth, the reality. So, Michael IS DEAD,illuminati got him, is that it ?

No I've changed my opinion, for me Michael is alive.  lolol/
In this video say that when Iluminatti sacrifice a high profile person do the "triad", the other two people will be less well known, and this is what it says in the video La Toya, she mentions that when she learned of the Farrah Fawcett's death, she says Who will be next?, because this things "happen in triad."
At this point not to think that Farrah Fawcett was sick and Sky Saxon is not nothing. What I think Michael is that knowing the  Iluminatti and numerology plan all that that date 25/06/2009, now the other events that happened that day did not explain whether it was coincidence or not, and La Toya talks " triad "as it actually happened that day" killed 3 people known "
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

July 15, 2011, 10:06:45 AM
Quote from: Its her
Quote from: GINAFELICIA
@fordtocarr so what is it that prevents Michael from being one of the 144000?

I didn't see this question answered, I'm sorry if I missed it.

Apparently, MJ doesn't EXACTLY fit the criteria...  :roll  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->  <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> :  These men can't ever even be
 married, let alone be accosted by one Dirty Diana.

Revelation 14:4
New International Version (NIV)

4 These are those who did not defile themselves with women[/size], for they remained virgins. They follow the Lamb (of God; Jesus) wherever he goes....
[/b]

WARNING,WARNING, THIS IS OFF TOPIC  <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

OMG Its her,you are so funny  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> !!!! Of course HE doesen't fit in that criteria,HE has 3 children,remember??? And what about his HISTORY tour,lol,I'm sure that's how a virgin dress and moves  <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ --> !!!!!!!!!!!

[attachment=0:16efkhdb]<!-- ia0 -->history_123.jpg<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment:16efkhdb]

LOVE
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 06:25:51 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

July 15, 2011, 11:03:44 AM
I think this video should be posted here, please look

[BBvideo 425,350:ujnfo152]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TArN_sqeaqM&feature=digest[/BBvideo:ujnfo152]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 15, 2011, 11:07:22 AM
Quote from: fordtocarr
Quote from: ibelieveinmj
Quote from: fordtocarr
Quote from: applehead250609
Latoya's book it's very captivating and intriguing,she is really talented for sure.My favourite 2 pictures from her book are the ones with Michael,ofcourse  <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> :

[attachment=3:218llnzf]<!-- ia3 -->11toyap12.jpg<!-- ia3 -->[/attachment:218llnzf]
[attachment=2:218llnzf]<!-- ia2 -->11toyap10.jpg<!-- ia2 -->[/attachment:218llnzf]

Now let's say that after reading this book I CAN ACCEPT EVERYTHING it's written ,except the DRUGS  <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->  part and that Michael had no CONCEPT OF MONEY, <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->(ofcourse HE HAS  <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> ) .You know like all of you after 25 june 2009, I started to read again everything about Michael's life.What I found out regardind this two subjects,it's the proof to me she is wrong  <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> .First ,about the drugs,almost eveyone in Michael's life ,including his father said over and over again they never saw something like this and that Michael was a wonderful father.
Most of you heard for sure,about Michael's long friendship with DAVID Nordahl.Wow everytime I remember about this,I get so emotional  <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> ,excuse me.Here it is a picture of this wonderful friend of Michael:

[attachment=1:218llnzf]<!-- ia1 -->david-nordahl_1541199i.jpg<!-- ia1 -->[/attachment:218llnzf]

What do you see and feel, when you look at this picture,may I ask???? I feel lot of RESPECT for this men and I believe in him.Here is what Mr.David had to say about Michael and drugs use.Please keep in mind that Latoys herself said in the book she didn't saw Michael, sometimes for a very long time.

Michael and Friendship and the question about drug use

"I don't know if people are making things up or if they've been paid to say things, to give interviews."  (Mr. Nordahl was offered many paid interviews, which he declined).  "(They wanted to do the interview) as long as what I talked about was what they wanted to talk about.  So there was a lot of money floating around.  Like Star Magazine was traveling around with briefcases full of cash.
I never saw Michael with the effects of doing any kinds of drug or alcohol or anything like that, and I saw him all different times of the day.  Early in the morning, late at night, all during the day.  He was always totally normal.  Totally there.  So I don't know.
The last couple of years, if that happened to him, I don't know.  There's so much misinformation about Michael, except for anything I know personally, I just don't trust it.  People are so willing to, I guess to get on TV.  I don't know what it is, but they're just so willing to offer information.
It used to piss Michael off because he would say things like 'I saw an interview with my hairdresser and she's talking about me and my hairdresser doesn't know anything about me!'
He kept himself really separated and I got to be really good friends with him so we talked about just about everything that was possible, but for most people, Michael did not do that, just out of fear of people turning around and talking with someone else about it.  Private things.  I never did.  I never gave into those interviews or anything during that time.  He felt comfortable with me.  He felt we could talk about things and I wouldn't turn around and talk about things that we were talking about, to other people."

Accusations, Insomnia & True Friendship

"I spent a lot of time with him during that time, especially after that 2003 thing, and he couldn't sleep.  Michael usually tried to turn in around 11 o'clock and sometimes he'd fall asleep, but even if he did, he'd wake up again and so he'd always ask me, 'is it okay if I wake you up?' and I said 'Hell, yah, come bang on my door," which he would do, and then he would always worry.  He said, 'Oh, you're not getting any sleep,' and I said 'Well, if I'm too tired, I'll go grab a nap in the afternoon.'  We'd just hang out like that in the middle of the night until morning came."

The Kids, Lifestyle & The Masks

"The way he lived changed as soon as he got the kids.  He was so concerned about their safety.  He always worried they would be kidnapped or harmed in some way or taken hostage for ransom.
He called me when Diana died over in London and he was just totally freaked out.  He said, 'That could have been me.'  He said, 'We get chased so much,' and he was so worried.  He was worried the kids would have a terrible accident, so that's why he kept the kids masked because he didn't want anyone to know what they looked like."

Please decide for yourself if Michael would abuse drugs,knowing he would die and leave alone those 3 wonderful children !!!!I'm sorry Latoya but I don't buy that and ofcourse I don't believe the propofol part either.

LOVE
[font=cursive:218llnzf]Well, I'm just going to say this about the book.  First of all, I will apologize for always taking this religious point of view, but I guess we all talk about what we know about. 
La Toya seems to talk a lot...too much I'd say, and I haven't yet figured out why....but she mentions about 4 times or so in just the first 5 or 6 chapters about being a JW.   She says she used to think Michael was one of the 144,000.  I know she said this a very long time ago the first time she said it...I remember her saying it.  They were both still attending at that time.  Well, in the book, she made a statement that is entirely NOT correct with the witnesses beliefs.  I really don't know why she'd do that.  I could think that maybe she just forgot since dropping out....except she tweeted that she was going to meetings with her Mother.  So....I don't think that's right that she forgot.  I think it's to promote the "Godliness" of Michael...as she also keeps stating.
Well, that really aggravated me that she did that.  Sorry...but, I wanted to know why..and she don't know me from Eve...<!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->  so I messaged her facebook!  I know I'll never hear from her and I doubt she even sees her FB, but I feel spiritually better asking her why she did that.
ANYHOW.....I'm saying, that this causes me to think that she isn't totally .. well, I'll say honest in this book.  I think there are motives here.  I'm sure a lot of them.  I think it's still part of the scripted hoax to get messages out, and the one I've picked up on is the one where she/he is trying to tell us that Michael IS a good, person...one trying to be "god like". 
I hope you get what I'm saying...sorry to rattle on...
[/font:218llnzf]

Hi fordtocarr !  This is a surprise about La Toya going to meetings.  And you have me curious... what exactly did she say that is entiredly NOT correct with the witnesses?   or is it about the 144 000 statement?  could be true - no? 

When we believe this is all a hoax it is hard to trust what is truth.
She stated that she believed that Michael was one of the 144,000 that ascend to heaven just before the world ends.  Now, number one, witnessed do NOT believe that the 144,000 go to heaven...as a group just before the world ends.  They believe that as they die, they go to heaven.  Now I don't have the scriptures memorized anymore..so, like La Toya, I could've have forgotten where the Bible says that.  BUT, I do remember the teachings.  Two... we do not believe the world will end.  We believe in a Paradise earth, which, we call the New World Order.  Ruled from heaven by "Michael".  Otherwise, why'd the 144,000 go to heaven to rule with him?  Who'd they rule OVER????  She says the end of the world.
Also, according to scriptures we base our beliefs on, she knew that Michael couldn't be one of the 144,000.  (if you want to know more, you should research WITH witnesses or get their own materials, because reading others stuff about what they believe IS NOT correct.  It's like reading a tabloid about Michael!)
So, having read her tweet about going to the kingdom hall for meetings lately, I wondered HOW she could write this stuff if she's attending, surely she's still believing. Also, La Toya has pics of celebrating holidays, and has written about being at birthdays.  Now I don't know if she "sits of the fence" religiously, and I hate to judge as then I will be judged...but, I'm mentioning because, if we can't believe this, surely there is more that is not truthful.
Like I said...I think it is to emphasize how...pure and honest..."God like" qualities, Michael has and is.  She sure does talk of his "Godliness" enough.  There must be a reason for a sister to keep saying that.  Especially one from such a religious scriptually taught background.

You know and I know that Latoya and the rest are NOT TELLING THE TRUTH.I saw a video with my own eyes where Janet was celebrateing  her BIRTHDAY with alots of friends around her.Latoya herself has a picture in this last book where she is celebrateing her birthady with her family:

[attachment=0:218llnzf]<!-- ia0 -->11toyap15.jpg<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment:218llnzf]

Also Katherine was celebrateing her birthday in the 1984 .Here she is with all her family and Michael at her birthday:[/size]

MJ Emotional Serenade (The Insider HD)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62oDAHphEVw[/youtube]

So I don't know what kind of Jehova witness they are,maybe some modern ones,lol  <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->  <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> .Anway God bless their souls,they all are wonderfull people,including Michael  <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> .
LOVE
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 06:29:35 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SEHF

July 15, 2011, 11:46:22 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Can we stop the useless discussion about whether or not he had sex? It is off topic and actually also pretty naive if you ask me. I also don't think it contributes to this thread, which is about La Toya's book and the threats against Mike and his family. Besides that, I have mentioned numerous time that his sex life is his own business and that discussions about it do not belong on this forum, I doubt he would appreciate it.  crash/  :roll:

TY
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
July 15, 2011, 01:20:22 PM
Quote from: "Sarah31"
Dear God ... I'll never understand why people can't just see him as a regular human being.

Because he is NOT a regular human being.
Regul;ar human beings don't fake their deaths, to say the least.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 15, 2011, 01:28:07 PM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"

Dear God ... :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 15, 2011, 01:55:35 PM
[offtopic:2qci1w0r]sorry it is just a thought that I have which could explain a lot to me....maybe I am very wrong I said it and it's not about sex, it's about religious convictions that can drive a person to a certain behaviour in accordance with their understanding of some rules in the Bible. It's the same like about being a vegetarian because in the Genesis 1:29 it's said that God gave us to eat every  plant yielding seed which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree with seed in its fruit; you shall have them for food.....and nothing else[/offtopic:2qci1w0r]

[font=Century Gothic:2qci1w0r]Leviticus 11:1-47

And the Lord spoke to Moses and Aaron, saying to them, “Speak to the people of Israel, saying, These are the living things that you may eat among all the animals that are on the earth. Whatever parts the hoof and is cloven-footed and chews the cud, among the animals, you may eat. Nevertheless, among those that chew the cud or part the hoof, you shall not eat these: The camel, because it chews the cud but does not part the hoof, is unclean to you. And the rock badger, because it chews the cud but does not part the hoof, is unclean to you. ...

Romans 14:1-23 ESV

As for the one who is weak in faith, welcome him, but not to quarrel over opinions. One person believes he may eat anything, while the weak person eats only vegetables. Let not the one who eats despise the one who abstains, and let not the one who abstains pass judgment on the one who eats, for God has welcomed him. Who are you to pass judgment on the servant of another? It is before his own master that he stands or falls. And he will be upheld, for the Lord is able to make him stand. One person esteems one day as better than another, while another esteems all days alike. Each one should be fully convinced in his own mind. ...

1 Corinthians 8:8 ESV

Food will not commend us to God. We are no worse off if we do not eat, and no better off if we do.

Michael is very gifted and spiritual individual but he is NOT Michael the Archangel nor is Michael the Archangel Jesus.  This site will help answer your questions: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Also on the misunderstanding of the 144,000: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I hope that helps Gina.
[/font:2qci1w0r]

bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

paula-c

July 15, 2011, 01:59:52 PM
It is not the issue but this is Sky Saxon, also died on 25/06/2009
... at this stage of his life he knew the meaning of the expression of his hands

[img=left:g7x8lx06]http://www.jungle-records.demon.co.uk/photos/SkySaxonhandshapecovershot.jpg[/img]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

July 15, 2011, 02:01:06 PM
Quote from: "Sarah31"
Dear God ... I'll never understand why people can't just see him as a regular human being.

Regul;ar human beings don't fake their deaths, to say the least.....

Oh really? Well many do each year for numerous reasons. He might be famous, he might be intelligent and he might have thicker toiletpaper than us, but believe me when I say that he uses it for the same purpose.

@applehead: was I not clear enough in my previous message? Back on topic please.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 15, 2011, 02:18:47 PM
Could it be that these people could kill Michael and make it all seem so confusing, that all have theories about this death, but no one could reach a conclusion. TS asked to try to prove this in the previous post, but how can we?
Even non believers can not reach a conclusion about this death!
TS is not helping much with this redirection. It's like he knew something macabre and wants to reveal piece by piece.

I just think if Michael is alive and if he comes back the family's situation will be complicated, for they shall be called liars and fraudsters. If the family is at risk, Latoya not write this book.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

~Souza~

July 15, 2011, 02:28:56 PM
Quote from: "AnaMarcia"
Could it be that these people could kill Michael and make it all seem so confusing, that all have theories about this death, but no one could reach a conclusion. TS asked to try to prove this in the previous post, but how can we?
TS is not helping much with this redirection. It's like he knew something macabre and wants to reveal piece by piece.

I just think if Michael is alive and if he comes back the family's situation will be complicated, for they shall be called liars and fraudsters. If the family is at risk, Latoya not write this book.

Michael was at risk many times but still wrote the songs he wrote and said the things he said. I believe La Toya is doing the same with this book. As the saying goes: "The Truth Shall Set You Free". And that is true, it will.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 15, 2011, 02:32:22 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
he might have thicker toiletpaper than us, but believe me when I say that he uses it for the same purpose.

For "Mummy Wrap"? ;)

Quote from: "AnaMarcia"

That's true, there are so many different versions (people lying) ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

July 15, 2011, 02:35:23 PM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

July 15, 2011, 02:39:22 PM
Unless Lisa Marie is lying, he for sure had sex, no issue there. TS said that both he and Michael were not JW's, but they did believe still in SOME of the teachings. So pick and choose!  :lol:  In one of the handful of reasons for the hoax, TS said one was, "end of the world". There has been imagry of MJ in the air, the blimp named MJ-Air, the TII scene where he leaves via a large plane that says MJ-Air. Dreams people have had of MJ being in the air somewhere. Jermaine's slip-up of MJ going to the airport (MJ didn't need to go anywhere since he can easily hide right under people's noses right in his own house or Neverland, etc.) Imagry MJ used of UFO's in Scream, BoW, movie MIB, etc.  Heaven can actually refer to the atmosphere of earth, as the first heaven. 2nd and 3rd heaven refer to outer space and other stars etc. There's been discussion on Project Blue Beam, where a reinactment of the Revelation scenario of the return of Christ will through technology (hologram-like) be visible to every human on earth. Whether this is what the Bible predicts and is referring to, or there will actually be something other than a reinacted one, I'm not sure. The Illuminati/PTB may be unwittingly playing into God's plans, and that's why I don't believe MJ is on the evil side, but using them as a vehicle for his own and God's ends.  I don't take the Scriptures as literally as orthodox Christians do. I take the Bible as a hoax code book by God, that He's got surprises, layers and half-truths up His sleeve Himself. God doesn't use only virgins, what a joke, and Jesus probably was not one either. Sex was created by God for our pleasure and for populating the planet. Sex is a picture of intimate union between the divine and human.  I believe our Michael is truly sent by God to perform a grand ultra stage performance of universal importance. I don't believe in Sunday School paper pictures of Jesus coming in the clouds. I believe there's going to be a twist, and it will fool everybody, especially orthodoxy, just as Jesus' first coming fooled the religious elite of that day. God, together with His aliens/angels taskforce complete with mother-ships, has pulled the biggest prank himself. All the world's a stage. He loves EVERY human, and He planned for evil and death and suffering to be part of the grand drama/HIStory (for all people since we all must die somehow) and we are all actors. We will all receive new bodies at the resurrection. This is how I have seen this transpiring from day 1, and nothing will shake me from it. There are hundreds if not thousands of mysterious details that have been put into MJ's life and hoax, that investigators have found that mostly ignored but speak of an unorthodox MJ insertion into Biblical prophecy.  A top planetary highest level marriage has taken place here, between murder and hoax-death of Michael Jackson.  That's why this is such a hum-dinger to figure out, and maybe there is no answer because they're both true at the same time somehow.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions