jono

Re: TIAI July 7
July 10, 2011, 10:38:18 AM
I am sorry, this is a bit off topic but all the investigators just have to watch this documentary:

[BBvideo 425,350:1m9943oe]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHiQMQYTtrw[/BBvideo:1m9943oe]

It all makes so much sens!  michael-jackson/
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

July 10, 2011, 10:47:27 AM
Quote from: "TS_comments"

First of all, this is not a new level; this is a continuation of level 5, started on 6-25-11 {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  However, this post is long enough and important enough, that I put it into a new thread and new redirect.  

This post is primarily going to be quotes from La Toya Jackson’s new book, Starting Over (to save space, I will only reference the page number for documentation; but unless otherwise stated, all quotes in this post are from that book).  With the release of this book, we now have official and very public statements from a Jackson family member, verifying several things that TS has been saying for nearly two years now—including and especially that there was an exact day planned for the death, and MJ himself knew the exact day in advance!  No longer can anyone claim that the 777 and other numerology was a coincidence; and TS was the first to tell you about it on 9-7-09, with much greater detail in Update 4 in March of 2010 {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

Please limit this thread to discussion on La Toya’s book (especially as it relates to what I have quoted below, and level 5); and continue to use the other thread for everything else related to level 5 {again, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
We Should Investigate What Happened to Michael

There is a dedication page in the front of the book, and the very last sentence on that page says: “Let’s continue to support the King and find out what truly happened to him, and let’s keep his legacy alive.”  The book ends with a similar statement: “Everyone still has strong opinions about the estate, the people controlling it, and what happened to Michael.” (335).  Interesting that these statements use the wording “what (truly) happened to” Michael—instead of saying, who killed him.  Jermaine also used this same wording, in his one year anniversary interview with Larry King {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

“I wondered if my family would investigate [if La Toya had been killed], or if they would believe what they were told and never know the truth.” (9).  “But I quickly realized that I had to have an open mind, and I could not assign the blame to either party until I had heard the full story from both sides.” (266).  Here again, we see that La Toya is against being prejudice and in favor of investigating the truth—we should not merely believe what we are told.

“There is still so much to be learned and so much to be revealed. … I’m not done with my investigation for the truth yet; I’ve only scratched the surface. I will never give up until I unveil the truth and justice is served.” (331,333).  Does anyone remember TS saying that “everything covered so far has just been an introductory course” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

Also, if MJ is really dead, then “justice” would certainly include justice for murder; but if he faked his death, there is still justice to be served: for attempting to kill him (on 9-11-2001 and other times); and for the false pedophile charges, etc.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
The “Conspiracy” Is Much Bigger than Just a Few Executives

Speaking of the attempt to kill MJ on 9-11, here it is: “I later learned that Michael was supposed to attend a meeting at the top of the World Trade Center at 9:00 a.m. on September 11, but he was too tired, and the meeting was canceled. Had he gone, he would have died in the attack that day.” (186).

Wow!  What a coincidence!!!   :shock:  :o  :shock:   Notice that the meeting was not only scheduled for the morning of the exact day (an afternoon meeting would not have killed him, because the towers would’ve come down already), but it was planned for the “top” of the building—which is the place least likely for survival.  For those who are not easily fooled by the “coincidence” excuse: this shows that the “conspiracy” against MJ was far bigger than just a few executives at Sony, and/or AEG, etc.  This was a major NWO power that knew about the 9-11 attacks in advance!  And by the way: TS said this very thing clear back in 2009 {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

In the 6-25-2011 thread, some have questioned my terminology using the word “Illuminatti”; but as I have stated before, I’m using the term loosely.  There is no need to quibble over the exact title of the people and organizations involved in the “conspiracy” against MJ (and the 9-11 conspiracy, etc); the concepts are what we are dealing with here, and the concepts have to do with secret societies and organized underground crime (especially ones working to promote the New World Order agenda, although some lower-level elements may not be aware of the NWO agenda at higher levels).

Now for a few quotes about Jack Gordon, who was La Toya’s very abusive manager.  “For almost a decade, Gordon controlled me with a campaign of brutalization and manipulation, beating me several times a week, threatening my life and the lives of my family members [including and especially MJ], and proving he had the mob ties to carry out his most violent promises.” (1).  “… he [MJ] knew that Gordon was linked to the Mafia, as apparently, were some of the men who were targeting him at this time.” (206).  “He [MJ] went on to tell me he believed it was a whole handful of scoundrels behind the plot, who were coming in for the kill. He was clearly terrified. [P] ‘You’ll see,’ he said. ‘It’s all about my publishing.’ [P] What he described made Gordon look like a small-time crook.” (227).

“Michael had an even greater fear than the possibility that he might be found guilty [in the 2005 trial]. He was wearing a bulletproof vest, a habit he had adopted since the time when he went head-to-head with Tommy Mottola of Sony in 2001, and again in 2002.” (252,253; see 200).

“But I was well aware of his assassination fears, and I’d been researching on my own to put together the puzzle pieces of the conspiracy he [MJ] had described.” (246).  “I began investigating the conspiracy Michael described to me … I was determined to find out all that I could so that together, Michael and I might be able to stop it.” (257,258).  Can anyone think of what MJ may have planned, to help fight against this conspiracy?  Did he do nothing whatsoever??  Or if he did do something, what was it—anything at all (other than planning a fake death, to draw major world attention to the conspiracy)???

FBI Involvement and Sting Operations

“… the FBI had it [a mob hangout room] bugged for years and gathered a great deal of evidence to prosecute mobsters … Out of nowhere, the FBI asked to speak to me about Gordon and our visits to Mulberry Street. … the FBI agents did reveal some mob secrets to me that I could hardly believe.” (45-47).  There is no doubt that the FBI has been aware of death threats against both La Toya and Michael; and they have clearly worked to protect La Toya, so why would they not work to protect MJ as well?  And what did they do to help protect MJ, if not a death hoax sting {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}?

La Toya herself has been involved in sting operations before: “One night, I was used as a prostitute decoy [a sting operation], which meant dressing up like a hooker and standing outside on a corner while johns pulled over and tried to pick me up. … I was also concerned with doing my job well, so it was important to me to be convincing enough to actually make the arrest.” (265).

Also, it is very clear in her book, that La Toya lied to protect MJ while she was still with Jack Gordon.  So is it possible that should would also lie now, about MJ’s death, as part of an FBI fake death sting operation to expose the conspiracy (and help protect MJ)?

Fake Illness, Fake Injury, and Fake Death

“Although I immediately felt relieved [when Jack Gordon died], Gordon had faked his death before, so I couldn’t believe that he had really died. I sent a security expert to the funeral to make sure that he was in the casket. The expert called me from the funeral home and confirmed that he had seen Jack Gordon dead in his casket.” (250).  So La Toya is very familiar with fake deaths, and she even included this in her book—interesting!

“‘La Toya, Michael’s just doing this [going to the hospital on 6-25-2009] to get out of his shows,’ Jeffre said. [P] This immediately eased my mind because I knew that it could well be true. I had been told that Michael didn’t want to do the London shows, which were scheduled to begin in just a few days. Michael was known, within the family, to have faked illness and injury in the past to avoid commitments that displeased him … I kept praying and talking to myself out loud. [P] ‘Okay, La Toya, calm down. Michael is going to be fine. It’s just an act.’ [P] But somehow, I knew this wasn’t true …” (283-285).

Now wait a minute—how did she know that it was not an act?  If she already knew of a death hoax plan, then she would know that it was an act; but if she was not in on any death hoax plan at that time, then how could she possibly know that it was not an act (even before going to the hospital, which is the timing of this statement)?

La Toya’s Own Usage of “This Is It

La Toya is very aware of the MJ’s concert and film title, “This Is It”; and in fact several times she refers to the concert series and movie by this title.  However, there are a few very interesting statements where she used the same phrase, referring to her own life and experience; and it would be hard to imagine that she did not think of the connection with MJ when she used this very same phrase.

This is it. I’m dying.” (7; referring to 1993, after she had been beaten almost to death by Gordon).  “This is it! I’m making a clean escape. … Wow! I did it! This is it, I finally took the first step [in making the escape] …” (128,130).  So she connects “This is it” with death, and escape!  Could it be any clearer that MJ chose the title “This Is It” because it was all about escape through fake death?

This Is It Concerts Versus Movie

“He [MJ] had vowed to never perform again because he was sure he would be assassinated onstage. … His dream was to produce and direct movies … Michael wanted to move into more of a behind-the-scenes role [Liberian Girl!] … I hoped very much, for his sake, that he would find a means to do so.” (256; see 324).  It doesn’t sound like MJ ever had a plan to perform in London (or anywhere), which is exactly what the next quote below says.

“Leonard [Rowe] felt it was almost as if Michael knew that, for one reason or another, he would never perform those concerts [This Is It in London].” (278).  “Why would AEG film Michael’s rehearsals when they had no agreement in place with him to make a concert movie?” (309).  “… I am amazed by how quickly that film [This Is It] came together from only three days of shooting Michael, which makes me wonder if a film of some kind was already in progress.” (332).

Exact Day Of Death Known In Advance By Michael

My very first post was on 9-7-09, giving a brief overview of numerology evidence showing that MJ himself planned a very specific day (6-25-09) for his death.  And in March of 2010, I did a long update going into much greater detail about this numerology {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  Since that time, I have also given even further details on the numerology, including a $999 reward for anyone to prove that it was a coincidence (1 chance in less than one million); but so far, nobody has even made a serious attempt to collect the reward.

In addition to the numerology, there is MJ’s remake of Gilda {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  This was a movie about a fake death, in which the actor had the same August 29 birthday as MJ (and by the way, La Toya says that this is MJ’s “actual birthday”—page 245).

Many also know that MJ was planning a magic illusion for 6-25-09; he was planning to disappear while on stage (during rehearsal), only to reappear later at a different place on the stage.  Of course some will say that this is yet another coincidence; but especially with everything else, no doubt it was part of the bigger plan—and it was actually about disappearing through a death hoax, and reappearing later in a BAM!  {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

And finally, according to AEG CEO Randy Phillips, Michael’s last statement on that last rehearsal night was: “... thanks for getting me this far, I can take it from here.”  {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  This sure sounds like MJ did indeed know that something major was going to change, at that very time (and the change would not be traveling to London, because the rehearsals at Staples were not finished yet).

With a brief refresher in mind of these above four categories (numerology, Gilda, magic illusion, and MJ’s last statement): there are quite a few statements quoted below, from La Toya’s book, which show very clearly that MJ did have advance knowledge about that exact day of his death (6-25-09).  So the only question is whether he succeeded pulling off the death hoax on that day, or did they kill him on the same day that he planned to fake his death?

“‘You’re going to have to take care of Prince and Blanket if something ever happens to me [MJ]. You’re going to have to be the mother if something happens to me, Paris.’ … [La Toya asked:] ‘When did he say that, Paris?’ [P] ‘Last night [6-24-09], before he went to rehearsal. …’” (292).

This next quote is rather lengthy, with excerpts from pages 326-331: “Michael’s fans have been particularly helpful in providing useful information. Because they were so loyal to Michael, they knew his habits extremely well and were struck by the deviation from the norm on the nights just prior to, and the night of, Michael’s death. … According to fans, when Michael was on his way to rehearsal on [June 24] the day of his death, as he drove through the gate at Carolwood, he did not roll his window down and talk to them. That was totally out of character for Michael. I’ve never known Michael to behave in that way to a group of fans that had been so devoted to him. … Then, when he arrived at the Staples Center, he didn’t walk over to his fans. … That night, June 24, 2009, Michael’s last night of rehearsal before he died, his usual routine was again interrupted. … A number of men involved in his business dealings, who had never before been there during rehearsals, were waiting that evening for Michael to get there. Michael and the men remained in his dressing room for several hours … I believe that Michael knew at that moment he was going to die soon. … When Michael left his final rehearsal on the night that he passed, he managed to deliver a covert message to some fans through tears. [P] ‘You’ve gotta help me,’ he whispered. ‘You’ve gotta get me out of here.’ … As usual, the fans sped to Carolwood to get there before Michael arrived. They did so, as always, but this night was different. According to the fans who stayed outside Michael’s house every night to watch him come home from rehearsal, on the night of June 24, 2009, the last night before he passed, when he arrived home from rehearsal, the security measures at the house were much different from any other night when Michael returned from rehearsal. A line of roughly ten men were lined up on both sides of his gate. Normally, he had only the two or three security guards that were with him, and the one that was in the post inside the yard. But this night was different, security was everywhere, and again Michael’s car didn’t stop on the way inside the gate. … [One fan reported:] ‘I stand outside the gate, and Michael has the same routine every night. After he comes home from rehearsal, he goes upstairs, and about twenty minutes later the light in a room goes off. The night that he died, the light stayed on all night. I got worried. The light never went off. I didn’t get it. I didn’t understand what had happened. It was very strange. … Oh, and security was acting strange,’ she said. [P] I knew I needed to speak to several other fans regarding that night, and when I did, their stories were the same.”

We have long been told that MJ never got any sleep that night, and he was still trying to get to sleep the next morning, when Dr. Murray gave him the propofol to put him to sleep.  But now we know why he couldn't get to sleep that night—because he forgot to shut the light off when he went to bed!!!

:lol:  :lol:   :lol:   lolol/

But seriously: either the light was on all night (and all those other strange things that happened) because it was the beginning of implementing the death hoax, or else it was when MJ was murdered (and then they tried to make it look like Murray accidentally killed him the next morning).  Once again, then, which one of these two actually happened?  This is the multi-million dollar question {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

“One of Michael’s last phone calls, the day before he died, was to our father, asking him for protection against the people who were preying on him. Unfortunately, the forces at work against Michael were so great that neither Michael nor Joseph could overcome them, even with their combined strength.” (158).

Could this be true?   Could it be that not his family, not his body guards, not the police, not the FBI, etc—not all of them combined could save MJ’s life, even though MJ knew in advance the very day that he was going to die?  That is the question for level 5.  Did MJ fake his death on the planned day, or did the people conspiring against him succeed in killing him on the exact day which MJ himself planned and knew about in advance?

In support of the murder theory (which I’m supposed to be defending in this level): La Toya’s book speaks out repeatedly and powerfully that he was murdered.  And she also writes with great detail and emotion about MJ’s death, and repeatedly seeing him in the casket, etc (see especially chapter 37).  Are these statements in the book true, or is La Toya doing her part in a convincing sting operation?  Or is it possible that La Toya herself is not in on the sting—could a dummy in the casket have fooled her?  These are some of the things to discuss in this thread.

Appeal for Believers and Non-believers

At this point, no matter how much evidence is presented: very few believers will be convinced that MJ really died, and very few non-believers will be convinced that MJ is alive.  Also, if they did get him on 6-25-09, no amount of investigation and research will ever bring him back to life.

Therefore, perhaps it is time to focus on something that both believers and unbelievers can agree upon: that the Jackson family has been and still is threatened by powers much bigger than a few Sony and/or AEG executives.  And the public needs understand this, including but not limited to MJ fans; there needs to be a widespread awareness of this fact, and then the Jacksons can more directly and more safely work to fight against and expose this major underground corruption.

You can encourage others to read La Toya’s book, and be informed of the magnitude of the conspiracy.  This is not merely to promote and sell copies of her book; you can probably go to a library and read it, if you would rather not spend the money to buy it (if a library doesn’t currently have it, you can request it and they may order it in).  If nothing else, you can direct people to this thread, which quotes some of the most important parts about the conspiracy, etc.

You can also send tweets to the Jacksons, especially La Toya and Jermaine {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}; they are the ones who are currently the most involved in trying to expose the conspiracy against MJ.  But don’t send tweets asking them about the hoax, that will not help; instead, tell them that you realize what they are up against, and you are willing to do whatever it takes to help them—even at the risk of your own life (but don’t say it unless you really mean it).  The more that they see this kind of support, the more they will be able to come out publicly with what they know.  And this is exactly the kind of support that I have been giving for well over a year now, and also encouraging others to give.

This was very refreshing to read! I haven't had the best internet service lately so I'm not on here as much as I'd like to be. But this is a brilliant post from TS!
The statement from the fan said it all for me, MJ wasn't following his usual routine: talking to the fans, thanking them. Instead driving right past them witht the windows up. Men around him no one has seen before at the rehearsals. MJ saying 'You've gotta help me!' to his fans. Maybe for theatrical purposes, and to make a Murder Theory believable. ;)
Ten, instead of two, guards standing out in front of the house. The light staying on all night. The light issue makes me wonder if MJ even has insomnia. The statement is that usually, he comes home and the light is off in twenty minutes. Sounds like he doesn't have much trouble at all. Maybe when his career was HUGE and he was constantly in different time zones, concert after concert, and all in between; he developed difficulties sleeping. Anyone would with Michael Jackson's schedule. I only work every other day and I'm still tired, but I'm also sort of lazy, too :lol:.
But when he settled down to raise his children and focus primarily on being a father, did he still find trouble sleeping. Even on a much more normal and easy going schedule. Is it true that by routine, he comes home and is in bed by twenty minutes? Why need a sleeping aid?
The mobster affiliations, Jack Gordon having a part in the Child Molestation scandal, La Toya being forced to say whatever Gordon tells her to is all mind blowing. If the FBI know of the set up, how long have they been protecting MJ? How long have they known of his innocence and that he, in fact is the true victim of all of this?! I have said before that I believe MJ's life has been in extreme danger before but didn't believe it still was. Maybe I made my assessment too soon without understanding what has really been right under my nose this whole time. The mobster ties remind me of the scene in Moonwalker when Michael steps out of his home and sees a shooting star, and is then attacked by a firing squad (which is shooting at him because he 'knows too much'). The dust settles and Mr. Big walks over to see the dead body of Michael Jackson. But the body is not there. It is actually running for its life!! Did Michael escape death like his character (which wasn't a character at all) in Moonwalker? I believe so.
Thanks TS for this post! I didn't know what to expect out of this book, really. But you've convinced me its worth it to read :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

July 10, 2011, 11:17:21 AM
i wonder why we would have to believe this is the room where he sleeps?  couldn't it be a bathroom?  could it have been the room where he sits and reads his bible?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
July 10, 2011, 11:22:55 AM
@fordtocarr so what is it that prevents Michael from being one of the 144000?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 10, 2011, 11:35:04 AM
Hey guys.....

I don't have much time...we are on vacation, lol! However, I have to see what's up here. I have just a few quick thoughts:

1) The red shirt TS posted here.......didn't I read somewhere recently, ".....there are no 777's on the shirt...." Someone posted that....but I don't have time right now.  I tried to find this particular photo at the time of reading it.  So, did someone photoshop these 777s on.....for MJ hoax purpose, or to make it seem more MJ.....why?  Or are they really there and whoever wrote that, is wrong? I seem to remember early on, LaToya said Michael liked his bling.  He would buy something and have bling put on etc.  

2) This pose of MJ's has always made me wonder.  This one here of TS's is different than his regular "crucifixion pose" (whatever it's called, lol)....this one is more like he is saying, "......here I am, I am free at last......you can't get me...".
Plus, all the talk lately of bullet-proof vests.....he's not wearing one here for sure.  It's like he's presenting himself as an open target.....all the while, knowing he'll be gone very soon.

3) There was talk about Michael sleeping with lights, bright lights on all the time.  So the fact he turned the lights off in 20 minutes.....what's that about?  Which is it?  He slept with lights on....he slept with lights off....kinda creeps me out to think people watched him like that.  

Anyways...great to see you TS, thank you for the post.
I'll be back later on when we get home : )
Blessings to you all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

July 10, 2011, 11:51:21 AM
1) Yes the 777 is really there, no it is not photoshopped.

2) Jesus effigy, I agree it is interesting, especially MJs career long use of it. But I believe he has planned this hoax for 25-30 years.

3) Creeps me out as well and I think La Toya's long and elaborate references to the fans squatting outside his house is SUPPOSED to creep us out. How else can you read that? The poor man was stalked and hounded 24/7 by strangers who proclaim to "love" him. These people stated in so many words that they not only followed him everywhere he went but they also sat outside his house all night every night. So who's watching and following Michael's every move? Evil doers and bad guys? Or just "fans"...?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

July 10, 2011, 12:20:45 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
i wonder why we would have to believe this is the room where he sleeps?  couldn't it be a bathroom?  could it have been the room where he sits and reads his bible?

True. But whether its bedroom or his study, its the fact that on the night in question it stayed on until morning. Its the broken routine that matters and thats all. Although if it were his bedroom, it would make it a lot more interesting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 10, 2011, 12:28:16 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
The house was probably huge....how is it that the fans knew it was Michael's room ? did he wave at them to prove that THAT was his room?It could have been the room a bodyguard was sitting,on the night shift  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RK

July 10, 2011, 12:51:35 PM
LaToya saysThe distain Michael's fans felt for me following the press conference could never equal that which I have for myself. I think that by the time this hoax reaches it's completion, MJ won't be the only Jackson who has had his tarnished public image restored. LaToya, I apologize. I was one of those fans who passed judgment on you without being aware of the full story.  Mind control is not just limitted to mk-ultra programing. In fact there are many abused wives and children who are just as victimized.  Thank God LaToya's story did not end there, but after the descent into what seemed a hellish life, there was only one way to go....up. This is a story about redemption.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

July 10, 2011, 01:02:35 PM
Quote from: RK
LaToya saysThe distain Michael's fans felt for me following the press conference could never equal that which I have for myself. I think that by the time this hoax reaches it's completion, MJ won't be the only Jackson who has had his tarnished public image restored. LaToya, I apologize. I was one of those fans who passed judgment on you without being aware of the full story.  Mind control is not just limitted to mk-ultra programing. In fact there are many abused wives and children who are just as victimized.  Thank God LaToya's story did not end there, but after the descent into what seemed a hellish life, there was only one way to go....up.[highlight=#bf40ff:1iozux4k]This is a story about redemption[/highlight:1iozux4k].

perhaps that is what is behind the whole story

looky there , you think it could be the Gospel  <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 09:17:14 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

July 10, 2011, 01:18:04 PM
Quote from: "RK"
LaToya saysThe distain Michael's fans felt for me following the press conference could never equal that which I have for myself. I think that by the time this hoax reaches it's completion, MJ won't be the only Jackson who has had his tarnished public image restored. LaToya, I apologize. I was one of those fans who passed judgment on you without being aware of the full story.  Mind control is not just limitted to mk-ultra programing. In fact there are many abused wives and children who are just as victimized.  Thank God LaToya's story did not end there, but after the descent into what seemed a hellish life, there was only one way to go....up. This is a story about redemption.

:) I too passed judgement on La Toya for a long time. Michael has forgiven her and supported her when she needed him. I forgive her, too. I know it wasn't her fault and I'm so happy that she is still alive to share her story with women around the world.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

July 10, 2011, 02:48:49 PM
Quote from: TS_comments

1) What about this?
[attachment=0:ahx77vz0]<!-- ia0 -->140_700.jpg<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment:ahx77vz0]

2) I would think equal should be treated like equal - unfortunately this is not the case in this thread, one more time.

Anybody else noticed 16 days of advanced preparation, submittal to hearsay and a money trail?

If the only truth is to be found in a book that is of such tremendous importance - and in view of the excellent new media marketing knowledge of the Jackson family - would we expect the book to "leak" in the internet as pdf version to provide the information to those who are openminded to listen? Could we expect - under the given circumstances - the content to "leak" in advance?
YES.

Did this happen?
NO.
The information is only available for money.
Adding: we have to wait another 2-3 precious weeks for getting the book delivered. Hmm.

3) Picking one major point of interest that was cited:
a meeting on top of WTC in the morning of Sept 11, 2001 that was cancelled.
There were news in British controlled press that Michael drove off NY together with Elizabeth Taylor and Marlon Brando after the attacks. The fact that this story was more or less only reported in British tabloids and that it appeared in May 2011 only - well fitting timewise - makes this most likely to have been a planted and invented story.
So what really happened that day?

Checking Sept 11, 2001, this is what is to be found in the net:
NEW YORK SEPTEMBER 11 2001?
Thursday, September 10, 2009 - 20:07
Miss Moonstreet:

did you know Michael was in New York September 11 2001?
all you newbies, fans and members
September 2001 was Michael Mania in New York. It was soo crazy, YOU ROCK MY WORLD had been "leaked" to a radio
station, Michael made a surprise appearance at the VMA'S with NSYNC and then the 2 huge concerts friday September 7 and Monday Spentember 10 2001.
The morning of tuesday Spetember 11, about 40 fans were outside the PALACE HOTEL, where Michael and his children were staying, along with his staff and dancers and musicians.

9AM and our world changed forever
That day still haunts me, and all the other MJ fans, who were there for the 2 MSG concerts.
Me and my friends were supposed to fly home to Ireland that day. We had checked out of our hotel early in the morning and dragged our luggage to Michaels hotel, where we had planned to spend the day until going to the airport in the evening for our flight. At about 9 am I decide to go to the deli for breakfast for us and thats when people started screaming and poniting to the sky and our lives changed forever. That day and the days after will haunt me forever.
We are the lost stories of September 11, the MJ fans and all the tourists trapped in a city under attack, cut off from the outside world, scared to stay in our hotels but also scared to go outside, not knowing even when we we could fly home, with no money to sometimes buy food, trying to call home, but not being able to cos the phones where not working, conflicting info about flights from airlines and embassys and all the while hearing the endless emergency services sirens, and looking downtown and seeing the smoke and smilling it in the air.........
Together we got though it, all the MJ fans togther, making sure everyone was ok, sharing flight info, food and making sure everyone had somewhere safe to spend the night.
Those were special times. And one special person made it just a little bit easyier. The knowlege that Michael cared and was making sure we were ok when he didnt have to, made each day we were stranded just that bit easier to get through.

Boca Raton, Florida
United States
Friday, September 17, 2010 - 21:50
Lola7Pepa:
Re: MJ and 9-11-01

OK,
Just to clear it to you all.
I was in NY for both concerts, we were so hyper after the Sep 10th concert that we didn't even go to sleep. Around 7:30 am of Sep 11th, 2001 my friends (MJ fans from around the world) and I were having a breakfast in Manhattan. An hour later the craziness had started... We were shocked as we were watching the news and hearing how the planes were hijacked and how the Twin Towers were hit. We rushed out and as we were looking around trying to figure out what was happening (the Towers had just crashed) ... then a crazy person told us... 'hey, you heard... MJ had died, he was near the area" ... He saw us with our MJ shirts so he knew we were fans. Our hearts stopped ... We knew were Michael was staying so we just started to run toward the hotel. We got there and started to call Michael... he responded right away... he sent down two of his bodyguards. They told us Michael is in the hotel and he and the family are fine and they are getting ready to leave.
They asked us how we are doing and told us that MJ feels terrible for what had happened, especially for the fans that came from around the world. They went back up, then came down again... This time they told us that Michael is very concerned and that we should try to call and reach as many fans as we can and find out how are they doing and if they need anything.
After a while, Michael and the kids were down getting into their cars and heading out of Manhattan. Not before Michael said 'GoodBye' to us and wished us well. He said that he had left some of his ppl behind to take care of us . Michael had booked hotel rooms around NY for the fans and had paid for some of the flights back. Some fans even stayed at the hotel were Michael was staying since they were already paid for.
I will never forget that day, as he getting his kids into the car he looked at us and kept telling us that we are not alone, he's with us and he asked us to be strong. Even in those moments he cared and showed us so much love. I was the only one with a camera and I have recorded Michael's departure from the hotel and those special moments. However, I have not and will probably not put it up. I haven't even looked at it since then.
I was stuck in NY for 2 more weeks before I could finally leave. We hung out with the fans everyday and MJ songs comforted us everyday... and knowing that he was safe.

Does LaToya mention the kids being with Michael on Sept 11, 2001, yes or no?
Does she stick to facts, yes or no?

4) LaToya - sorry - is one of the family that has tried our nerves for quite a while. I respect her but I don't take anything she says more serious than any other person's statements. She's brave to tell about her life's difficulties.
However, nothing she says nor anybody in the family will change my eyes' observation results. All of them may be helping, none of them may be helping. We do not know and we have heard too many untruths following too many motives. I stick to facts and what Michael is saying and not to what any other person has to colour about him.
Opinion is opinion and polished hearsay and not fact, be it family or not.
This is what readers had to say about the book as such:

5) I have to wonder that some main motive still is "proof of" and "TS was right" when the main topic should be Michael, right? And still wanting to direct us and tell us what to do, right? At least, you are steady in this. I thought of you in a higher level, TS. I did not think you'd need the prop of LaToya and certainly not of her book and 16 days to read through before coming up with your thesis. Disappointing compared to what you had posted so far.
Lately I am getting the impression that you do not only try to show us "back" and "front", "side" and "up" and "down" of a Mazarin cut but that you want us to find the 8 hearts and 8 arrows. This, however, will be done completely differently.  Lately, you sound too much like being several people on one job, not remembering what they said before. What a pity.

"It's enough to make you want to ask, "What happened to truth? Did it go out of style?"".
Michael Jackson
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 09:23:54 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

July 10, 2011, 03:51:10 PM
Adding: we have to wait another 2-3 precious weeks for getting the book delivered. Hmm.

I didn`t have any problems getting the book immediately (15 €, Amazon.de) and read it last weekend already.

And yes, quite intriguing ... especially the "Jack-Gordon-Connections" relating to the 93 allegations; Joe Jackson mentioned them in his book (2003) as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

July 10, 2011, 04:09:33 PM
I love Grace's post ....TS should do much better than this.....or maybe it wasn't that good because the last "TS" was not "TS" ....TS= it's a TEAM  fresse/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 10, 2011, 04:42:55 PM
I got a questions for TS: have you read Jermain's, Katherin's, Janet's books as readily and speedy as you read La Toya's book all of a sudden? If you did, then I missed it.
And why suddenly murder theory has arisen again after long time efforts and pages of theories proving a hoax?
 "But seriously: either the light was on all night (and all those other strange things that happened) because it was the beginning of implementing the death hoax, or else it was when MJ was murdered (and then they tried to make it look like Murray accidentally killed him the next morning). Once again, then, which one of these two actually happened? This is the multi-million dollar question"?

I don't like you La Toya for what you did  to Michael. You could tolerate one more beat for your brother. That would worth. Did he forgive you? Very well, I don't. Nothing personal, I just that much love Michael. I also can't accept betrayal of sister. If Michael even said he forgave you, does he truly feel that way? Only Michael knows that, but of course he loves his sister. That's what makes Michael special.
 I don't buy your stories where you blame in everything Gordon to justify your misakes and failure. It is very hard to believe that 33 years old woman was forced to marry by someone. Trained (somewhat) police officer could not handle Gordon, could not organize divorce or escape for 7 years (1989-1996) and has lived in hate and force those years. Give me a break. You portray yourself a victim but when YOU WANTED to break up with Gordon, only 1 phone call to Randy made you free, that was simple and could have been done earlier. You were not living in Mesozoic Era, & so could get professional help you needed to get rid of Gordon. You has said that your father also molested you, has he also forgiven you? Had Gordon forced you to say that too? So conveninent to blame in everything the dead man, isn't it? No, I don't buy it, Toy, and will not buy your book.
No one should care about what I say, cause that's MY choice & belief.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions