Quote from: "Magnolia1791"
Unfortunately I can not stand behind this idea.
Why we don't focus on Michael's real intention and message? What he wanted to change with the Army of L.O.V.E. in human consciousness is so much more important. I think the media can quickly use #elvisandmjdotcom against us. In the end in the public opinion we will be the stupid, those who have enriched the world by a new conspiracy-theory. For me the message of the Army of L.O.V.E. is too important to lose credibility.
Don't get me wrong. I'm willing to do (almost) everything that can be done in Michael's sense. But to give #elvisandmjdotcom to the press is not one of my favorite ideas.
Do you think that Michael wanted us do that #elvisandmjdotcom-thing?

If I believe that TS indeed does have inside information and therefore is in contact with Michael, which I do, then yes I believe Michael did want us to do the ElvisAndMJ.com thing.

And at this point, I don't give a rat's a** if I look stupid in the public's opinion. Human consciousness IS important but how can we make any changes without utilizing the resources we have? People aren't just going to suddenly wake up one day with an epiphany that Michael Jackson hoaxed his death to wake them up. We have to share what we know with them! It's like the gospel in a way. We can't expect people to know about it without giving them the information first. That's hard to do too, isn't it? Telling people about the gospel. A lot of people look at you like you're crazy if you come up to them with a Bible. But look how popular Christianity still is to this day. All because people were talking about a man who died and came back to life. Is it just me, or is that even HARDER to believe than what we are talking about? I'm just saying that when people get a taste of truth, it doesn't matter how "crazy" or unlikely it seems - once they believe in it they won't care if they look crazy anymore. That is how I feel... because the TRUTH is more IMPORTANT than my ego.

This in no way is going to be easy. But someone has to do it. Michael has made very clear that he wants to change the world and that he cannot do it by himself. He's counting on us. I urge everyone to please participate as much as possible. And if not, be thinking of other ideas. We are all apart of this.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "*Mo*"

To those who object to informing the media:

Go to this forum category -  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  
The hoax IS already in the media, so contacting the media about it is nothing new.

The Elvis/Eliza/DNA subject is also already in the media as Foxnews did items on it.

I still have the feeling that more people need to be aware of these hoaxes before the hoax can progress.

Mike did not hoax his death for nothing, he has a purpose.  We need to let people know about it, we need to spread the word.  In my opinion, it's our task.  

Many people are waiting for a BAM, but I don't think that BAM can take place unless enough people are aware of what had happened, and what needs to be done.

A BAM is not a BAM if everyone knows about it.
If this is what Michael wants, then yeah, we need to stand by his side and hep him.
BUT how can you be so sure this is helping and not hurting him? It has been pretty quiet  lately...maybe there's a reason for that.
I can't support this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Even after all this time
The sun never says to the earth,
"You owe Me."

Look what happens with
A love like that,
It lights the Whole Sky.

Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Why we don't focus on Michael's real intention and message? What he wanted to change with the Army of L.O.V.E. in human consciousness is so much more important. I think the media can quickly use #elvisandmjdotcom against us. In the end in the public opinion we will be the stupid, those who have enriched the world by a new conspiracy-theory. For me the message of the Army of L.O.V.E. is too important to lose credibility.
Don't get me wrong. I'm willing to do (almost) everything that can be done in Michael's sense. But to give #elvisandmjdotcom to the press is not one of my favorite ideas.

If I believe that TS indeed does have inside information and therefore is in contact with Michael, which I do, then yes I believe Michael did want us to do the ElvisAndMJ.com thing.

And at this point, I don't give a rat's a** if I look stupid in the public's opinion. Human consciousness IS important but how can we make any changes without utilizing the resources we have? People aren't just going to suddenly wake up one day with an epiphany that Michael Jackson hoaxed his death to wake them up. We have to share what we know with them! It's like the gospel in a way. We can't expect people to know about it without giving them the information first. That's hard to do too, isn't it? Telling people about the gospel. A lot of people look at you like you're crazy if you come up to them with a Bible. But look how popular Christianity still is to this day. All because people were talking about a man who died and came back to life. Is it just me, or is that even HARDER to believe than what we are talking about? I'm just saying that when people get a taste of truth, it doesn't matter how "crazy" or unlikely it seems - once they believe in it they won't care if they look crazy anymore. That is how I feel... because the TRUTH is more IMPORTANT than my ego.

This in no way is going to be easy. But someone has to do it. Michael has made very clear that he wants to change the world and that he cannot do it by himself. He's counting on us. I urge everyone to please participate as much as possible. And if not, be thinking of other ideas. We are all apart of this.

Let's make an experiment...let's play a game  :D
Let's all pick ONE person who is still blind to what's going on in the world, who is (mostly) full of hate, an ignorant,etc..you get the idea...and let's try to wake him up and get him to change like you said.  First convince him that MJ hoaxed his death to save his a$$ and then see if that changes his view on the world and his actions.
 Who up for the challenge?!  From hose who support MJANDELVISDOTCOM.

P.S. If someone can be convinced that MJ is ( most likely) alive based on what we know, he is obviously a man who can still THINK. And if that is the case, isn't it easier to go straight to the source?! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Even after all this time
"You owe Me."

Look what happens with
A love like that,
It lights the Whole Sky.

Quote from: "rabbit"

TS is a person who needs mental help :roll:

sorry but are you for real? Have you read TS's posts? He's by far the most intelligent and analytical person to post here. Stop ridiculing someone else just cos you don't agree with their theory.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "JukeBox"

sorry but are you for real? Have you read TS's posts? He's by far the most intelligent and analytical person to post here. Stop ridiculing someone else just cos you don't agree with their theory.

Agreed. If TS needs mental help than so do I  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Quote from: "Truth_or_Dare"

Let's make an experiment...let's play a game  :D
Let's all pick ONE person who is still blind to what's going on in the world, who is (mostly) full of hate, an ignorant,etc..you get the idea...and let's try to wake him up and get him to change like you said.  First convince him that MJ hoaxed his death to save his a$$ and then see if that changes his view on the world and his actions.
 Who up for the challenge?!  From hose who support MJANDELVISDOTCOM.

P.S. If someone can be convinced that MJ is ( most likely) alive based on what we know, he is obviously a man who can still THINK. And if that is the case, isn't it easier to go straight to the source?! ;)

This is a great idea that I've mentioned before. The one-on-one conversations we have with people can really go a long way. Especially for the older generations who may not be as computer savvy as we are. It doesn't necessarily have to be the most hateful or ignorant person you can think of, but I get what you are saying. I think it should start with your own circle of family and friends. I speak to my family on a regular basis about this whether they ask about it or not...and I've found that most of them are entertained by it at the least, which makes them listen. After they have listened, questions start to come. I am also very open about my research and beliefs on my facebook and twitter accounts, which has allowed friends to get curious and start asking questions. Questions are a GREAT thing...because the only way to get answers is to research..and once someone starts researching this, it's impossible to forget about it. So yes, I urge eveyone to speak openly about this with friends and family. My grandmother became a beLIEver when I explained what I know about Elvis. She didn't care as much about MJ, but has always been obsessed with Elvis. And being the true fan she is, she had tears in her eyes when I showed her the picture of "Jesse". She knew it was him. So that might be something to try with the older generations. And make sure to share your tactics with all of us so we can utilize them as well and make the biggest impact possible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@jacilovesmichael I'm glad you did that and I hope all of us do it more and more.
I have done it since I started believing in the hoax. And as I "awakened" more and more to the world around me I talked to others about that. What I found interesting is that most people seemed to either react the same to the hoax and the NWO stuff or more to the NWO than to Mj. I think it's because they can relate it it more and the proof of that is more out there for everyone than MJ's hoax.
Anyway, my point is that we should focus on the target, that being to awaken people to what's going o in our world. And after that ( the most important part) to take ACTION!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Even after all this time
"You owe Me."

Look what happens with
A love like that,
It lights the Whole Sky.

Sarahli

I personally truly believe that we have to let the world know and go to the medias.

How do you want to spread the truth if we stay closed in the forum ? It has to go outside no matter how people react. The truth has to be put above everything here. The medias lie. We know that. But we have to use them now to relay our point of view, the inconsistencies gathered in this investigation and soon the truth will speak for itself. The idea is that we are planting seeds that can become trees of awareness.

If we want to spread LOVE and the truth how do we do if the ones who spread hatred and lies have greater exposure ? How do we counterbalance that ? Surely not by staying quiet. We have to break the silence and be a real soldier of Love. Enough is enough of this garbage after all !

I feel that we have to pave the way for Michael. If nobody knows anything about the hoax how do you expect people to react when (or rather if now) Michael comes back ? They will not take it serioulsy AT ALL while if they already hear about it before they will question: how did they know ? Maybe they were true ? Let's go and see for ourselves...

I'll add that we have not eternity to act. We have to make it as fast as possible. Plus we are only "messengers" we cannot force people to believe or see the truth. When the truth is exposed everybody's free to make what they want with it, it's just that they will not be able to say "I didn't know" when the time comes.

Michael please if you read this give us one more (obvious  ;) ) clue on TMZ (for example) showing that You want US to go to the medias because we need a lot of people for it to work better than what happened with Twitter. Thank you and God bless you.  (Who knows maybe he is really reading.)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Quote from: "Sarahli"
I personally truly believe that we have to let the world know and go to the medias.

How do you want to spread the truth if we stay closed in the forum ? It has to go outside no matter how people react. The truth has to be put above everything here. The medias lie. We know that. But we have to use them now to relay our point of view, the inconsistencies gathered in this investigation and soon the truth will speak for itself. The idea is that we are planting seeds that can become trees of awareness.

If we want to spread LOVE and the truth how do we do if the ones who spread hatred and lies have greater exposure ? How do we counterbalance that ? Surely not by staying quiet. We have to break the silence and be a real soldier of Love. Enough is enough of this garbage after all !

I feel that we have to pave the way for Michael. If nobody knows anything about the hoax how do you expect people to react when (or rather if now) Michael comes back ? They will not take it serioulsy AT ALL while if they already hear about it before they will question: how did they know ? Maybe they were true ? Let's go and see for ourselves...

I'll add that we have not eternity to act. We have to make it as fast as possible. Plus we are only "messengers" we cannot force people to believe or see the truth. When the truth is exposed everybody's free to make what they want with it, it's just that they will not be able to say "I didn't know" when the time comes.

Michael please if you read this give us one more (obvious  ;) ) clue on TMZ (for example) showing that You want US to go to the medias because we need a lot of people for it to work better than what happened with Twitter. Thank you and God bless you.  (Who knows maybe he is really reading.)

Great post and I agree with you completely.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Thank you jacilovesmichael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

ROFL

You have no right to say things like that about anyone , If you don't agree with what he says , fine ,ignore it or try to debunk him or just say I don't believe nor trust him , but to say it's crap and that he needs mental help is not nice , please refrain from saying things like this in the future...
----------------
I agree with you Sarahli
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

Quote from: "ROFL"

You have no right to say things like that about anyone , If you don't agree with what he says , fine ,ignore it or try to debunk him or just say I don't believe nor trust him , but to say it's crap and that he needs mental help is not nice , please refrain from saying things like this in the future...

Agreed. We all have the right to our own opinion, but we must do all things with love.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

Quote from: "ROFL"

Agreed. We all have the right to our own opinion, but we must do all things with love.

I also agree.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "trublu"
Should we be careful about who we mail? I mean the Sun totally twisted what you guys said and tried to make beLIEvers sound a bit silly. I would hate that to happen again as I think it actually just created a wider gap between 'us and 'them' (by them I mean non-believers). If we can somehow get through to a responsible news outlet then that would be awesome.

I see where you are coming from, yet we did expose the Sun on the website after they posted that article. That is why the e-mail we send should be very well argumented. The media that contacted us AFTER the Sun article, was merely interested in the fact that they screwed us and many articles and blogs back then linked to the page with the real e-mails we sent, so everyone could read exactly what we wrote to her.

If we want attention to the site, the media is our best shot. People will enter the url and will read for themselves, even if an article is making fun of us. They will read about the undeniable DNA evidence of which I am sure most people don't even know about.

It's not about what an article says, as long as people will go to the webpage and read. And since people are nosey and curious by nature, they will, we saw what the Sun article did to the traffic on the websites.

Thank you for your explanation Souza, it is a good point. I guess if even if we only got the message out to responsible news outlets then the tabloids would get hold of it a twist it in their own messed up way. Like you say, I guess the most important thing is for us to make sure that the mails we send out are well written, credible, informative, respectful but not over the top (I mean we don't want to come across as fanatics who can't accept Michaels death). I will have to research the best media outlets here in France, will will take some time as I don't watch TV as our TV sucks!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

Hmmmm, I expected these reactions (except for the mental issues one, you are warned rabbit, this is not the first time you are being disrespectful towards someone) but still I think the media needs to be involved. With how many are we? How can we make the world notice this with like 10 people? Impossible! We need to take advantage of the media. They lie, they deceive, we know that. Yet they are read by millions, even billions. Like I said: people are curious by nature and will type in the url, because they do wanna know what's it about, most certainly because 84% of the people think that Elvis is still alive after seeing the evidence, and more and more people are questioning MJ's 'death' lately as well. As long as they visit the website, they will read we are not crazy. And like someone else said: I don't care if people say I'm crazy, this is not about egos. And who is crazy? Souza? Who's that?

And we should also realize that lately when the media is reporting about the hoax, they are really questioning things, even the Sun. Their tone and arrogance ignores the hell out of me, but they didn't say we were wrong, they couldn't debunk it. So as long as we present fact and good argumentation, it's up to them to prove the world we're nuts. They can't, but they will mention the site url and people will look, it's simply Human Nature.

And I do believe Mike wants us to spread it, we have influence, we need to help out. The media will post articles about him anyway. They can better post this, than another weird rumor they've heard.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions