Re: BARRY SHAW...MICHEALS DOUBLE MAN???
February 14, 2010, 11:56:49 AM
This is a discouraging day for me :(  So many LIES.....GAMES......my heart hurts.....all i know is I love Michael and im tired. I want this to come to a end so we can all go back to living.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

loyalfanTopic starter

February 14, 2010, 04:13:55 PM
ME TOO...I AM EXHAUSTED FROM ALL THIS.........CANT SLEEP.....CRY ALL THE TIME.....DONT KNOW WHO...OR...WHAT TO BELIEVE........COME BACK SOON MICHEAL.........I MUST LIE DOWN IN THE PADDED CELL FOR A WHILE......XXXX
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

fa

February 15, 2010, 07:29:35 AM
There are some possibilities to consider:

1)He can be a fake...
2)He can be a real MJ´s double
3) He can be MJ diguised as a non MJ

I think it´s easy for us to get an answer. Why don´t ask Larry King to interview this Barry Shaw guy?
We can do it sending messages in LK´s blog. I think it would be very intersting because we can take of the mask of a fake or just see our MJ playing a MJ´s double rule.

Maybe Barry Shaw is his new identity, so he can go out in streets without desguises because he is just Barry, not MJ!!!! hahahahahaha
Genious!

Let´s start asking LK to bring Barry Shaw to tell his story! What do you think about it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 15, 2010, 07:45:06 AM
Come on! the man in the video es Michael Jackson all time !!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

fa

February 15, 2010, 09:20:41 AM
Yep!
For me it´s MJ all the time too.
So if this guy really exists he is just MJ desguised as a MJ´s double.
That´s why i´ts so important to put this guy in an TV interview.
If he really existis he is MJ in desguise!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 15, 2010, 10:18:17 AM
I always thought and have commented in the other threads - that the best disguise for Michael would be a double. And I think that TNZ version that he purposely acted differently in some shots to make people doubt there was a double used in TII is true.

Maybe Joe and a few others fanned the flames sending everyone out on a wild goose chase looking for the doubles in the movie. And now Michael can live as a double. Maybe soon the children will get in touch with him and then want to spend time with him as he reminds them of their daddy. Lets see where this goes.

If Barry Shaw was real, we would have heard of him earlier or he would be present at the burial or he would have been interviewed - especially if he appeared for the court hearings. Those hearings were most definitely Michael though - lol.

Interesting that Barry says he cannot dance or sing. Is that an indication that he does not want to perform again and only be behind the camera???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: BARRY SHAW...MICHAELS DOUBLE MAN???
February 15, 2010, 10:23:47 AM
I love the last line in his facebook info.

Love as always, only this time as Barry and not Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus

February 15, 2010, 10:43:07 AM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
Is this it?

[youtube:2jiugqtk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEeUjYivVfc[/youtube:2jiugqtk]

It's real Michael everywhere. Don't take this video as a gospel. Who did it just wanted to be rated.
Come one! You can do the same thing yourself. Like say Michael has a body double Michaelangelo and put some of Mikes pictures together. You'll have at least several thousands of views. :)

But what bothers me is Tohme Tohme who grab Michael everywhere like he is his slave and his face is so aggressive. :evil:  How could Mike allow this man around him. It's not that simple. There should be serious reason why this man took all the control over the man.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

Datroot

February 15, 2010, 01:05:44 PM
That's not proof to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

Barry J. Shaw
April 07, 2011, 10:48:24 AM
"The man at O2 wasn't Michael, but one very identical. Almost like a twin, his name is Barry J. Shaw and he is Michael Jackson's personal body double who has been working with him for over 15 years (until the hoax)." :ugeek:

I am not completely sure as if Barry J. Shaw even exists but here could be some proof on how we can "tell the difference". Okay, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login of Barry Shaw (from his MySpace profile), and then You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

Okay, I don't know if Michael has used bracelets before but as you can see. This man has the bracelets of the same color as the man at O2. Coincidence? I can't tell. You tell me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2011, 11:04:46 AM
merged with the existing thread
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Re: Barry J. Shaw
April 07, 2011, 11:23:42 AM
Quote from: "angranity"
"The man at O2 wasn't Michael, but one very identical. Almost like a twin, his name is Barry J. Shaw and he is Michael Jackson's personal body double who has been working with him for over 15 years (until the hoax)." :ugeek:

I am not completely sure as if Barry J. Shaw even exists but here could be some proof on how we can "tell the difference". Okay, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login of Barry Shaw (from his MySpace profile), and then You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

Okay, I don't know if Michael has used bracelets before but as you can see. This man has the bracelets of the same color as the man at O2. Coincidence? I can't tell. You tell me.

hmm the one from court makes me think of the brashir part with the burgandy shirt when he was using the makeup so much and stuff. i guess was supposed to be in florida. huh that would be interesting if michael substituted a double for some parts of the interview. as for the 2005 hearings it might not matter who was going in and out only who was actually sitting at the defendants table or giving testimony if needed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

suspicious mind

April 08, 2011, 10:40:14 AM
does anybody remember a thread  there was a video of whoever and they were saying hi i'm barry shaw  and on their face it was really white or there was bright light on it. but they were kind of gigglie like it was michael pretending to be someone else?  :oops: have i lost touch with reality again :?  it has been such a long road with so many twist and turns  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

April 08, 2011, 11:05:24 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
does anybody remember a thread  there was a video of whoever and they were saying hi i'm barry shaw  and on their face it was really white or there was bright light on it. but they were kind of gigglie like it was michael pretending to be someone else?  :oops: have i lost touch with reality again :?  it has been such a long road with so many twist and turns  :?
I know one where he joked he was Adrian Grant, you don't mean this one I suppose?

[youtube:1k8x3g5m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXsVInbnv4Y&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:1k8x3g5m]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

April 08, 2011, 11:17:40 AM
Quote from: "allforlove"
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
I know one where he joked he was Adrian Grant, you don't mean this one I suppose?

[youtube:2yvu6rid]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXsVInbnv4Y&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:2yvu6rid]

yeah. sorry i got the names confused . who is adrian grant?

what is with the blinding white face?
that is what creeps me out . i have and i know that others have dreamed about those times with the really white face.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions