Re: Teddy Riley's New Official Blog
December 13, 2010, 01:47:12 AM
Quote from: "PureLove"
I believe that Teddy only knows a little about the hoax. He knows that Michael is alive but doesn't know about the details. He even said the kids don't know their father is alive which can NOT be true. I think he only knows MJ is alive and the rest is his theory like why MJ faked his death or when he will come back kind of things. We shouldn't get lost in details. The important part is, he KNOWS that Michael is alive which proves all of our theories and findings were true and Michael is alive. He took all of my concern. I knew Michael was alive but hearing it from a close friend of him is way so much better and it's such a relief. :)

Here Teddy is really wrong. I wonder what his source is that he could think of that . How he could beleive Michael would hurt his kids hoaxing death wthout telling them.

All my posts still "awaiting for moderation". It's annoying. BTW, this site is the same where some Cassandra was living msgs long time ago telling she speaks for MJ and he is alive.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Tarja

December 13, 2010, 02:02:10 AM
I believe that Teddy only knows a little about the hoax. He knows that Michael is alive but doesn't know about the details. He even said the kids don't know their father is alive which can NOT be true. I think he only knows MJ is alive and the rest is his theory like why MJ faked his death or when he will come back kind of things. We shouldn't get lost in details. The important part is, he KNOWS that Michael is alive which proves all of our theories and findings were true and Michael is alive. He took all of my concern. I knew Michael was alive but hearing it from a close friend of him is way so much better and it's such a relief. :)

Exactly my thought. I got into a huge confusion these days, after he said that probably the kids don't know their father is alive (this absolutelly IMPOSSIBLE)  and that the family tried to force the kids to bash the new album but they didn't succeed in doing so. First, the fact that he's talking bad about the family makes me doubt his intentions no matter if I first thought he really is into it and with good intentions. If he would be into this, would he talk bad about the family? making them look like money grabbers? He should be on their side if he is into it and because of this I find illogic the way he's talking about them.
Second, he seems to not be able to explain everything, as the thing with the kids( he said after that he won't answer any more questions about the kids, to leave the kids out of this). He looks like he really knows only very very few things or he is not a "knower" as he calls himself, but a believer. Or it might be a 3rd version too: he's trying to promote his book with all this.(he said he's woring on a book about his life taht will include also tings about Michael). Or even the album.- which for me is kind of hard to understand why and I need more time to get all this settled in my head and take a conclusion out of it.I need to reas more about what he has to say, before I conclude about him
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

December 13, 2010, 02:25:30 AM
Kinda funny. I started the whole knower vs believer thing when I asked him if he was one or another. I'm kohmandy on twitter and he responded to my tweet. Ever since, he's been claiming to "know" instead of "believe"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

December 13, 2010, 02:27:59 AM
Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"

I think he knows they know but don't want to say anything because TR and MJ is trying to protect his kids. This is what TR said:

Teddy, please be carefull, with what your doing. Those people make me cringe.I don't know whom to belive& hope you are real friend of MJ.Thank u for talking to us :) Do you know if MJs kids know what's going on?
No I don't. This is my blog so what I say is coming from me about what I know and feel. Pls leave the kids out of it. Ty

Are u really a BeLIEver? Do u really think MJ would fake his death and hurt his children that way?
It's not hurting his kids...in fact they're gonna be find. I will not answer anything else about the kids pls don't ask. Done

So he doesn't want the kids involved, that's why he is not answer questions about them anymore. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 13, 2010, 02:55:29 AM
Quote from: "MJnowANDforever"
Quote from: "Ijustcantstoplovingu"
[
someone also posted this :

sophiemj Love to all of you, I remember and wait and watch carefully …. remember the time ….
14th Nov02

“Although this dance is about to end, another is about to begin” ~ SOTT

And so, the dance has begun.
Just like I promised you.
The world now watches.
But could you believe,
A bigger story lies underneath?
The earth will shake. The dead will rise.
Save my riddles, save my lies.
Will you be there,
When death comes alive?
I promise you the dead will rise.
Remember these lines.” …..

I know this isn't the thread for this, but I was trying to find out more about this poem and it seems that it was posted on or around November 14th, 2002 on a site called mjjhideout.com, from an  alleged "insider" called "SOTT".  It's a foreign site and had to be translated.  There was also another riddle/poem posted by SOTT.  Here is the other one. Remember, this was posted 8 years ago.

Here are the links:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It has been a long time my friends
But the time has been well spent
Today I write to you from France, a little something new
One of my final riddles, I bring to you

The time is near, so take your seat
The curtains are about to draw
In England, France and Germany
The discussions are now complete

Like my momma told me, evil will subside
Darkest moments will pass when heaven comes alive
Heaven can no longer wait, for it has arrived
The angels have arrived
In secrets only fat friends could trust, the man vowed an angel came to me
In decades that were ever so just, lies were said to become the truth
Never did I realize, the angels would arrive so soon

A year has passed, longer have become the days
But open cells have shed light in darkened hallways
That which burns inside the heart, drives the hand
They said guilty feet would never dance again
Correlations so correct, errors in allocation so grand
Although this dance is about to end, another is about to begin
For like the man told you, the dance is eternal.
Guilty suits only now understand,
That guilty hands can never clasp golden sands
The dance is eternal.

Do you understand? There is still fire inside the man
Burning castles have come down
Look inside, a man is standing there
Strangers will soon become friends
Shadows of darkened cells are to reveal
Empty closets, dangling chimes, a black knight
A man dancing in a brightened light

He is invincible, but do you recognize his face?
Perhaps even you have been fooled.
For your hands contain falsities.
Walk with him and just try to touch his hand
Don't ask any questions and don't try to understand
For those who believe, all will be seen
The curtain is about to draw
So please take your seat

The man that you are looking for, you will find him there
In the ashes
For here lies the promised plan
The fever that burns inside the man

He is ready to dance, on burned floors, in the round
The man will dance the eternal dance,
Although you may not recognize him this time
But his clothes are enough, his movements you can trust
The man under the hat, who will never reveal himself
Will dance to make you believe, that once again, he is real.

Remember, what I have told you.
The cell is open.
The angels have arrived.
The show is about to begin.

Trust in me,
France, Germany and the UK are done.

Thank you for the post and the research.

Interesting poem, so   much to consider in all this. :?

:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 13, 2010, 04:40:49 PM
Quote from: "MJnowANDforever"
Here are some notable questions and responses from the blog.  In alot of the earlier comments on the blog, you can't see the questions ppl asked, but If you chose to get email notifications when you submitted  a question, it actually shows you the questions in the email as well.

Teddy, Michael will return per 2011…. Answer please
NO NOT THAT SOON…I’M SORRY. BUT HE WILL RETURN

Michael Jackson is Alive??
YES INDEED!!!

[i]Why did it take you so long to come forward and reveal your belief that Michael is alive? Did something significant happen to bring you to this realization or is it simply a “feeling”? Ears, eyes and heart open and waiting for your response.[/i]
CAUSE WE’VE LOST A GREAT MAN FOR BELIEVING IN MICHAEL…I CAN’T SAY BUT I’M NOT TRYNA LOSE MY LIFE WHEN I KNOW HE’S STILL HERE. I WANNA BE STILL HERE WHEN HE COMES BACK.

Hi Teddy, i really love you for fighting for our “Mahatma”. He deserves every L.O.V.E. the world can give! We all feel lost without him, but i am really so afraid of what the world will do to him, if he ever chooses to come back. This world is cruel and Michael suffered more than [...]
TRUST HE WILL…ITS MUCH TOO SOON.

hi teddy i love michael very much and i’m thankfull he is having a friend like you but do you think he will ever come back ? and what is your opinion in his dead hoax? why he did it? i’ll hope you will answering me much love from the netherlands greatings mariza
YES, ITS VERY REAL, FOR FREEDOM.

The large text was my question.  I don't understand the answer I highlighted in red.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

mumof3

December 13, 2010, 05:05:32 PM
I have not read the part where he says the children. Don't know about the hoax where did he say that all I have read is that he would not talk about the children  can you tell me please as this seems wrong
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 13, 2010, 06:05:08 PM
I believe that Teddy only knows a little about the hoax. He knows that Michael is alive but doesn't know about the details. He even said the kids don't know their father is alive which can NOT be true.

Would you care to tell us exactly where he said this about the children?

I believe you are writing false information.  I have never seen Teddy write that the children do now know their father is alive.

Facts and sources please.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 13, 2010, 06:45:29 PM
I like how this person wrote: He will dance in a bright light.  Reminds me of "Hold my Hand" video of everyone walking into the the light and Michael is at the end.

Do you understand? There is still fire inside the man
Burning castles have come down
Look inside, a man is standing there
Strangers will soon become friends
Shadows of darkened cells are to reveal
Empty closets, dangling chimes, a black knight
A man dancing in a brightened light
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 13, 2010, 09:30:22 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
I believe that Teddy only knows a little about the hoax. He knows that Michael is alive but doesn't know about the details. He even said the kids don't know their father is alive which can NOT be true.

I believe you are writing false information.  I have never seen Teddy write that the children do now know their father is alive.

I agree...I cant find this neither...all I saw is him saying he want the kids out of this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bonita

December 13, 2010, 09:44:15 PM
WE SHOULD INVITE MR. TEDDY RILEY TO THIS FORUM AND SEE WHAT HE THINKS!!

:P  :P  :P  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

December 13, 2010, 10:19:37 PM
Quote from: "miriam34"

I agree...I cant find this neither...all I saw is him saying he want the kids out of this.

All Teddy said on his formspring is that he doesnt want the kids involved, he said something like he is done answering questions about them, my guess is because if he said they did know, that will bring all sorts of problems.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 13, 2010, 10:29:10 PM
Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
Quote from: "miriam34"

All Teddy said on his formspring is that he doesnt want the kids involved, he said something like he is done answering questions about them, my guess is because if he said they did know, that will bring all sorts of problems.

Not to burst bubbles or anything, but I think this is the tweet that PureLove is referring to:

@TeddyRiley1 seriously though, not trying to piss u off but if he were alive his kids would know it anyway... So I dunno.
6:41 PM Dec 11th

@Talonline WHEN MJ DID THINGS, IF HE DIDN'T WANT PPL TO KNOW HE COULD MAKE IT HAPPEN.
11:28 PM Dec 11th
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Before you judge me.. Try hard to love me"

December 13, 2010, 11:03:13 PM
I think MJ tells Teddy to spread that kids not aware of hoax to avoid questions in the future.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

MJhasSpoken

December 13, 2010, 11:41:37 PM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
I think MJ tells Teddy to spread that kids not aware of hoax to avoid questions in the future.....

I agree, thanks MJnowANDforever to show us what PureLove meant. Well that tweet (@Talonline WHEN MJ DID THINGS, IF HE DIDN'T WANT PPL TO KNOW HE COULD MAKE IT HAPPEN.) I could refer to others who don't know but he said it in reply to someone who asked about the kids, but maybe he said that to make it seem like they didn't know because MJ wouldn't want anyone to know the kids know or it could cause problems.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions