Re: Official back & Front thread
October 14, 2011, 04:06:18 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

from Souza
Dear Front,

We still have that rotten cake issue, remember? That tiny problem has not been solved yet and until then no smileys for you.

:shock:

afraid/

okay, okay…no more rotten/moldy cakes!
Maybe you'll like this one better---and Halloween is just around the corner! a very SPECIAL cake just for you…because I know how much you LOVE clowns………

re: other thread-- who knows? Mike might go easy on you and wear a Pink Panther suit instead of a clown disguise. But for now…….

(wicked laughter)

lolol/

:twisted:

;)

I feel like watchin' SAW I, II, III, IV, V, VI & VII after seeing that awesome cake..........

Hmmm...I lost the post I was working on. Darned it.

MJForever777 - loved your post. I feel the same way.
 Wishingstar - thanks for the laugh.
 Adi - you are right. It does have a strange and somewhat scary feeling when looking at the clown face.

So - does anyone else see the sillouhette in the eye or is it just my vivid imagination? To me,  it looks almost like posing from the side. I don't know why but I'm having trouble inserting images. I'll keep trying.

Blessings :)

Voice i saw it too! i'm glad i am not the only one, i try to find someone who can help me to enlarge the photo and especially the eyes.

LOVE to you
Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 04:08:42 PM by ShyBleuEyes
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
October 14, 2011, 05:29:05 PM
[...]
How many times have beLIEvers invited nonbelievers into a discussion on this very same topic?
And how many times have they accepted and engaged in intelligent conversation with evidence to support their "facts" and/or debunk beLIEvers' conclusions?
ZERO!
It always ends up the same way. Yep, you said it-- "they just come in to stir the pot".
But when ASKED for evidence -- or even a HALF-witted SHRED of evidence………….no answer.
Wonder why!  :roll: 
It would be nice if theories were presented by BOTH sides---WITH corroboration…but THAT remains to be seen.
[...]
Non-beLIEvers, even though fans of MJ, lack logic.
-I don't want to offend, I respect their choice to believe what they want [that MJ is dead], but I don't respect the lack of logic and the lack of common sense.
-I said "choice" ^^ because it is a choice! It is their choice. They choose to believe [blindly] in the "death-version" of the story. Why?
Only God knows, because I'm sure they don't know why either! At least they were never able to explain their reasons to believe in "Michael being dead", other than: "it was said on TV / X declared this./we saw the photo"

-To ask non-beLIEvers to give you evidence for what they claim, it is a failed mission from the start! Because there is NO evidence of Michael being dead.
-To ask non-beLIEvers to provide facts to sustain their opinion is as if you asked them to bring you the moon from the sky. They will never be able to back up what they say because there is NO evidence!
-The fact that they cannot corroborate their beliefs with evidence is again a proof that Michael is alive!
-The fact that they aren't able to discuss calmly and politely with a beLIEver, their nervous, arogant attitude, their irony and insults....these all are signs of FRUSTRATION! Because deep down inside of them something tells them they're on the wrong way, but still they continue with obstinate determination [and most often with rudeness!!] to contradict and fight with the beLIEvers !

-With Michael being alive, we all know that non-beLIEvers will never come up with evidence to back up their beliefs, therefore they will always end up their "discussions" by insulting their interlocutors.
-Lack of arguments, lack of proof, creates in them a feeling of frustration, of weakness, of anger, they feel inferior in front of the tons and tons of arguments and proof presented by the beLIEvers, but they will never admit it, not even to themselves!
-So what do weak people do when they feel "threatened", when their ego is hurting? They put on the "courageous mask"  and they attack! It's somehow a natural instinct, the animals have it too! What do small dogs when they are in front of bigger dogs? They start to bark furiously and take a "threatening" position loll  You know... it is said the best defense weapon is the attack! That is true unless you have a more powerful weapon ---)) which is your BRAIN !! your LOGIC!!
-To hope that non-beLIEvers would ever have a civilized conversation with a beLIEver is thus: hoping for the impossible!

^^ All of This added to their sensation that they are defending the image of their "dead-commemorated hero" from the "crazy believers" [who "dare" to claim their hero is alive], all this creates an even bigger blockage, for their already-logic-missing-minds, to find the way towards the light of truth!
They are simply BLIND by their own will ! "There's no blinder a person than the one who does not want to see!"
And unless they are willing to get help to OPEN their shut-stuck-Mind-eyes, they will never SEE the truth, even less if we, as believers insist to present them evidence, clues, proofs, facts, etc...

^^ I am speaking from my own experience. I tried many times to have conversations with non-believers.
Some of the conversations were initiated by them, others by me...
Some of the non-believers were civilized, for a while, until they got frustrated when I "debunked" piece by piece all the absurd things they were saying. The "conversations" always ended with me being insulted more or less directly, called names, etc... even though I always kept a calm, polite tone.

This is why I can now say that a discussion between a beLIEver and a non-beLIEver is the same as a discussion between a Christian and an Atheist/Agnostic, that is: POINTLESS, ABSURD, ENDLESS, USELESS & all the words that you can find ending in LESS.

Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 05:39:32 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

October 14, 2011, 09:19:47 PM
SimPatty - I agree with most of what you say but nonbelievers also say that Michael would never do this to his family and fans. They will say that the family says Michael is d**d and go on endless interviews claiming conspiracy. LOL - these are the same fans who mostly call Jermaine and LaToya gold diggers and liars. But for these stories they are telling the truth.  :roll:   They say that there are too many people involved for it to be a hoax. There was a memorial, a funeral, and now an Estate handling his business. Mostly they say that Michael would never do this to his children.

Yes, we have an argument against all of this but I'm just stating what we hear over and over again. But, the truth of it is that in order for the nonbelieving fans to think that Michael is dead they would have to believe some of the lies that have been told about him in the past. That is purely my opinion.

My heart goes out to that group of fans no matter how misguided I think they are. I think it takes more courage and heart to be a nonbeLIEver than a beLIEver. I think they have shown true loyalty to Michael the Entertainer, not realizing that they really know nothing about Michael the man. It takes a lot of courage to go to the courthouse and hold banners up for a man who you believe allowed a doctor to put him out every single night for months while under the same roof your minor children slept.  Yep - it takes guts to relive the horror in your heart every day thinking about the injustice and abuse that Michael has endured. So, I send them all hugs - as some are apparently reading these boards.

I hate to say but I'm still very cautious of you, Front. Even though I'm warming up to you, Bec's comment has me  :? you again. I don't know why but it does. But that's okay - I've stayed far away from TS too. I know I'm probably missing a lot and in time I might venture down that road but right now I have learned enough to believe on my own. But I do enjoy reading your posts all the same.

On to the picture. Thanks Wishingstar for finding where it came from! Perhaps it's just a fluke to see a sillouhette in the eye.

Blessings to each of you. Please be safe this weekend.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

paula-c

October 14, 2011, 09:20:19 PM

A suggestion for the Front,.. i believe that to  Souza would love a cake with something like this :lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
October 14, 2011, 10:36:36 PM
EWWW Purelove, thanks A LOT, never eating cake AGAIN  :twisted: ....jk...but no really...EWWWWWWWW 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

MJonmind

October 15, 2011, 02:48:26 AM
PureLove, you found some beauties!
My favorite is this one #4, but #5 is the creepiest for me--(At our house have this arm sleeve & rubber hand that we've had some good laughs with!)

I guess it helps people not to be so scared of death, decaying and evil when we make a sport of it around this time of year, though decaying is a natural process. :shock: Seeing MJ's supposed autopsy pic could be downright disturbing/horrifying, but knowing it's a creation of MJ's pic/art, we can heave a sigh of relief! :D

Now what DID they do with MJ's brain?

voiceforthesilent
My heart goes out to that group of fans no matter how misguided I think they are. I think it takes more courage and heart to be a nonbeLIEver than a beLIEver. I think they have shown true loyalty to Michael the Entertainer, not realizing that they really know nothing about Michael the man. It takes a lot of courage to go to the courthouse and hold banners up for a man who you believe allowed a doctor to put him out every single night for months while under the same roof your minor children slept.  Yep - it takes guts to relive the horror in your heart every day thinking about the injustice and abuse that Michael has endured. So, I send them all hugs - as some are apparently reading these boards.

I can understand why they believe they are right and MJ is dead. All of the surface, offical proof points to MJ being dead.  MJ has planned, created incredible details to convince the world that he is deader than a doornail.  His family and friends say he is dead, there was a memorial, funeral, tribute, autopsy, and this trial for his murder. Then there is all the back-up info on the net verifying that MJ was a druggie, bankrupt, sickly, was wanted dead, and on and on. But then, we here are exploring the inconsistencies, the crazy things, the coincidences, the double meanings, the between the lines messages--much more suble stuff that requires thinking outside the box.  We're used to doing that already and hardly think of it as anything that clever.  But one day a little light goes on in their brain  :idea: afraid/ /woohoo/ and they will say, 'Now why didn't I see that before?' I think MJ knows when the majority will start beLIEving, he's got that all timed according to his plan. He's left nothing to chance, but is in control!  :mrgreen:
Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 02:56:23 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
October 15, 2011, 08:46:06 AM
As the thread went off topic anyway may I say this:

I love you Michael because you are beautiful, talented and sexy as no other.

You know you are the best bearhug.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

October 15, 2011, 11:34:50 AM
This whole believer vs. non-believer thing and the attitudes towards one another (in general) has always bothered me.  "We" think "they're" wrong and vice versa.  But why the animosity between the two groups?  It seems this divide is an example of how some fans are not practicing what they preach.  It's all for LOVE...unless you disagree with me - seems messed up, right?  And that is a small example of the world around us.  There will always be differing opinions (as is our right as humans) but we must learn to understand one another despite the different points of view - whether it's religious, political, societal, etc.  Not everyone will agree but it's possible to live peacefully if there is an acceptance and understanding that it is "all for LOVE."  I realize that's a very idealistic point of view but it's possible if we change our attitudes and treat others as we would want to be treated.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raikiramari

October 15, 2011, 11:49:27 AM
This whole believer vs. non-believer thing and the attitudes towards one another (in general) has always bothered me.  "We" think "they're" wrong and vice versa.  But why the animosity between the two groups?  It seems this divide is an example of how some fans are not practicing what they preach.  It's all for LOVE...unless you disagree with me - seems messed up, right?  And that is a small example of the world around us.  There will always be differing opinions (as is our right as humans) but we must learn to understand one another despite the different points of view - whether it's religious, political, societal, etc.  Not everyone will agree but it's possible to live peacefully if there is an acceptance and understanding that it is "all for LOVE."  I realize that's a very idealistic point of view but it's possible if we change our attitudes and treat others as we would want to be treated.

Agreed, although I've never told a Non-beLIEver that they are wrong for what they believe in.

But... I don't think it'll ever be the same again, no matter what. There will always be people who don't want to treat others how they want to be treated. (Sigh) The most anyone could do, is to try?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You better lose yourself in the music, the moment you own it, you better never let it go, you only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow, this opportunity comes once in a lifetime."

October 15, 2011, 12:05:57 PM
@Front........I have asked non-believers many times for their thoughts and reasonings as to why they think Michael is dead....here on forum and in daily life.  Most recently, I posted this comment here on this thread (which got no answer, shocker):

Wishingstar said:

Hello SpokenTruth......welcome to the forum.  Indeed, time will tell......thank you for your post, I take all into account.
There is something vaguely familiar about you, in a backwards sort of way.  I do hope you stick around....it would be interesting to read your _comments.........provided, we both can remain civil and all.  If you don't mind, I have a few questions that I am truly just curious about: 

-Could you please tell me what brought you to a hoax site anyways? 

-Have you truly looked at the mountains of evidence....truly, with an open mind?  This is Michael Jackson we are talking about....anything is possible.

-What was your very first reaction when you heard the news June 25th, 2009......very first, gut reaction?

I will understand if you don't want to _comment on this right now.  Life can be very busy, indeed.
LOVE & Blessings to you always

Now.......after posting that comment and getting no response from anyone, I was not shocked, but reassured in my own belief of the hoax in general.  However, it does show that believers do try to reach out and understand everything from all sides.  I have had the feeling at least some fans must be actively participating in this as well.  Any true, adoring, hardcore Michael fan would love to have their idol not dead.  If there were even a slight chance of him being alive still, wouldn't they grasp at it instead of fighting against it?  Wouldn't it be more logical for a true fan to look deeper and see the facts?  They can be so violently against him being alive it seems odd at times.  Michael's message has gotten lost in translation between believers and non-believers.  Did Michael approach a fan club to help him with this?  Did he ask the hardcore fans be so against a death hoax, they argue it.  I think any hardcore fan would jump at the chance to help Michael.  Did they get a chance to help their idol create the greatest show on Earth?  What a thrill for any/or part of the fan clubs to be in on.  Anyways.......hope all is well on this fine day....I think I'll bake a cake.
Blessings always

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raikiramari

October 15, 2011, 12:13:25 PM
@Front........I have asked non-believers many times for their thoughts and reasonings as to why they think Michael is dead....here on forum and in daily life.  Most recently, I posted this comment here on this thread (which got no answer, shocker):

Wishingstar said:

Hello SpokenTruth......welcome to the forum.  Indeed, time will tell......thank you for your post, I take all into account.
There is something vaguely familiar about you, in a backwards sort of way.  I do hope you stick around....it would be interesting to read your _comments.........provided, we both can remain civil and all.  If you don't mind, I have a few questions that I am truly just curious about: 

-Could you please tell me what brought you to a hoax site anyways? 

-Have you truly looked at the mountains of evidence....truly, with an open mind?  This is Michael Jackson we are talking about....anything is possible.

-What was your very first reaction when you heard the news June 25th, 2009......very first, gut reaction?

I will understand if you don't want to _comment on this right now.  Life can be very busy, indeed.
LOVE & Blessings to you always

Now.......after posting that comment and getting no response from anyone, I was not shocked, but reassured in my own belief of the hoax in general.  However, it does show that believers do try to reach out and understand everything from all sides.  I have had the feeling at least some fans must be actively participating in this as well.  Any true, adoring, hardcore Michael fan would love to have their idol not dead.  If there were even a slight chance of him being alive still, wouldn't they grasp at it instead of fighting against it?  Wouldn't it be more logical for a true fan to look deeper and see the facts?  They can be so violently against him being alive it seems odd at times.  Michael's message has gotten lost in translation between believers and non-believers.  Did Michael approach a fan club to help him with this?  Did he ask the hardcore fans be so against a death hoax, they argue it.  I think any hardcore fan would jump at the chance to help Michael.  Did they get a chance to help their idol create the greatest show on Earth?  What a thrill for any/or part of the fan clubs to be in on.  Anyways.......hope all is well on this fine day....I think I'll bake a cake.
Blessings always

I stated in a thread earlier, that some Fans just seem to have lost all hope whilst they say particularly offensive things. I don't understand how the Fans can agree with this, I mean saying specific things such as "Michael is dead! D.E.A.D!" or "Michael is as dead as dust." or "He isn't coming back, he's DEAD." seems as though they want him to be dead, rather thans seeing the evidence for what it is, people need to try.

I can't comprehend the Fandom anymore, it makes me upset and I just can't understand. I liked the Fandom better when everyone was together and I'm sure people agree.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You better lose yourself in the music, the moment you own it, you better never let it go, you only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow, this opportunity comes once in a lifetime."

October 15, 2011, 12:43:08 PM
Yes, I agree.. Wanting Michael to be ALIVE is viewed by non-believers as something highly DISRESPECTFUL! I could never understand that... Try to speak something about the possibility of Him being alive on the official forrum - and you'll get hit in your head with an axe from other members! The hoax talk is pushed to a side forum labelled with "controversy". I always thought that the admins of the official forum "know the truth" but they act that way so as not to spoil the hoax... But the aggressive manner makes me wonder....
I guess that our role as the ones "who bring light to the world" might be fully realised only after BAM. :D They (non-believers) will be begging us on their knees to tell them how could this happen....
I think that we should close down our forum for a few days after BAM so as they cannot find any info :D This could be our little sweet revenge.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

Raikiramari

October 15, 2011, 12:59:47 PM
Yes, I agree.. Wanting Michael to be ALIVE is viewed by non-believers as something highly DISRESPECTFUL! I could never understand that... Try to speak something about the possibility of Him being alive on the official forrum - and you'll get hit in your head with an axe from other members! The hoax talk is pushed to a side forum labelled with "controversy". I always thought that the admins of the official forum "know the truth" but they act that way so as not to spoil the hoax... But the aggressive manner makes me wonder....
I guess that our role as the ones "who bring light to the world" might be fully realised only after BAM. :D They (non-believers) will be begging us on their knees to tell them how could this happen....
I think that we should close down our forum for a few days after BAM so as they cannot find any info :D This could be our little sweet revenge.

Hehe, this post cheered me up a little :)

Those sneaky Forums! tell us what you're hiding! XD
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

October 15, 2011, 01:03:27 PM

True is part of human nature, it is impossible to agree on everything, conflicts should be resolved speaking, that would be a different world, if someone does not agree on something is not a reason for insults or teasing

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

October 15, 2011, 01:12:42 PM

from Bec
I don't have a problem with non-believers, I have a problem with assholes. An asshole is apparent regardless of what hoax classification they fall under.

^^^ Quote of the day!
and…..
they're called ASS-HOLES because they expend all their time & energy stating ASSumptions based on theories full of HOLES!  :lol:

from Anna
I said above that I am afraid to trust anyone's good intentions, including you, Front. I know you understand me, you are not stupid, I know you get me...Behind a screen ID there can be anyone. Reason why this "unknowness" is taking the worst out of me. You certainly perpetrate the fact that Michael is alive when all this has gone into such graphic proof as the autopsy photo. So do others.

Anna dear--- you don't need to trust anyone behind a screen ID; you need to trust yourself and Michael. If you believe in yourself and you believe in him and all the clues that he has set forth---even PRIOR to Jun 25, which are STILL being found…that's all you NEED. Noone can convince anyone that he is dead or alive --- you must do that on your own, as others here have done. beLIEvers do not beLIEve MJ is alive just because someone told them so! They beLIEve because they have studied, observed, analyzed, researched…they SEE…they understand…they KNOW.

Stated a million times over: Do not let others---including Yours Truly!---dictate your beliefs. Seek the answers YOURSELF and make your OWN decisions. MJ has/is/will continue to provide the building blocks with which you can utilize---or not! your choice--- to pave the way and make this journey a little smoother. What you choose to CONSTRUCT with those "building blocks" is totally…YOUR choice.

I hope you get what I'm saying. I care more than you'll even know yourself. Otherwise I wouldn't be here, i wouldn't suffer and I wouldn't engage in this discussion with you.

Ditto!

P.S Your posts scream out to me that you are  a hardcore non believer or a tabloid trash employee trying to work "undercover". 

:shock:
 WTF??
At first I thought this was directed at me--and I just about FLIPPED out of my chair and had the urge to post an image of that "smiley" that Souza won't install!  :lol:   :twisted:

from Sarahli
Again it's been said over and over and OVER again, Michael has not elaborated this Plan just for entertainment. Serious issues are involved and WE must SUPPORT Michael in all this, not too much the other way around in my opinion...even though he did support us as well   ;)  , I hope you understand what I am trying to say.

Couldn't agree more.

from Mish
I like where you are going with this UYI, for a long time we've had non-believers come in stating that we are in the wrong and basically need to wake up and see the light. With nothing to back their statement it seems they just come in to stir the pot and get every one discouraged causing a frenzy in our forum. I for one would be very interested in having a non-believer debunk everything that we have concluded to. I think it would be nice to bounce things back and fourth, who knows something could be learned for one or both parties. I think non-believers might be able to see things with fresh eyes that we can't because of our mind frame. I'm willing to give it a whirl. I of course would like to see this happen in a peaceful manner without anyone putting someone else down, degrading their thoughts and without unnecessary bickering.

Mish, unfortunately that won't happen. How many times have beLIEvers invited nonbelievers into a discussion on this very same topic? And how many times have they accepted and engaged in intelligent conversation with evidence to support their "facts" and/or debunk beLIEvers' conclusions? ZERO! It always ends up the same way. Yep, you said it-- "they just come in to stir the pot". But when ASKED for evidence -- or even a HALF-witted SHRED of evidence………….no answer. Wonder why!  :roll:  It would be nice if theories were presented by BOTH sides---WITH corroboration…but THAT remains to be seen.

p.s. allow me to make a suggestion --- admin/mods, correct me if I'm wrong --- but IF the above ever does take place, beLIEvers vs. nonbeLIEvers should start another thread and debunk/refute/validate there. This is not the place for it.

Hello Front! Your definition of ASS-HOLES made me  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .... it definitely should be added in dictionaries.  :geek:

..... and your cake scared me.... errrr it reminded me (for an unknown reason or the Halloween effect most probably :lol: ) something I used to watch when I was a child, even though it scared me big time at the time.. LOL

Here's the opening:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Suu7L_QUpss[/youtube]

@PureLove not in a million years would I eat one of those cakes!!! Unless I'm starving... :-[

ps: here is a clown that I am not scared of....  :)

Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 01:27:51 PM by Sarahli
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."