You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I went on that blog yesterday and my eyes fell on the comments. I literally choked with my coffee, in laughter.
I saw I was mentioned too, from what I got probably I'm also Souza undercover.

They are just sick in the head. But anyway, never cared and never will, about that blog. I just simply can't even get angry. It amuses me literally.

I got an interest to visit there to have some fun too. Link to that blog please.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

what we have is a grotesque mole on our hands!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Never mind, found the link on 2good's post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Wow, this blog has been existing since 2009  :shock:. Here some comments from 2009 archive:

"int, Sinner
57 comments:
 Anna.K said...
OK, I'm kinda creeped out now. I thought his real name was Chris ? I used to have him on MSN. He OWNS Smouza's forum ? I know he's modding there since it went from MJKit to MJHDI but I didn't know he actually owned that domain name.
December 18, 2009 11:41 AM 
 Anonymous said...
Seriously , Who the F cares, Like it matters in any way shap or form.

What does this do to help anyone in this hoax.

If you would spend half the time you did on worrying about who badkolo is or what mo and souza do and spent that time looking for clues to this hoax michael pulled off you would have found him already.

December 18, 2009 11:56 AM ".

You know what caught my eye and surprised me, that SMOUZA is the name Front used in here on "Back's" thread a few times. Under the Labels, I did not find my name  :? Anyway- looks childish, unintelligent chatting. Lost my interest to read that blog further. Went there for the first and last time; don't have a time for that crap.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

MJonmind

Anna, I cannot find any place Front used Smouza, only Souzam several times.

I have never caught a hint of anything but gentle loving humor from Front, except when coming to the defense of members in our forum, then --the lion comes out! :lol:

Just thinking about the word, Front.  In a battle the fiercest fighting is in the ‘front lines’.  In sports the more aggressive players are in the front.  Just thought I’d post the definition again for Front as a noun.

front
n
1. that part or side that is forward, prominent, or most often seen or used
2. a position or place directly before or ahead a fountain stood at the front of the building
3. the beginning, opening, or first part the front of the book
4. the position of leadership; forefront; vanguard ]in the front of scientific knowledge
5. land bordering a lake, street, etc.
6. land along a seashore or large lake, esp a promenade
7. (Military) Military
a.  the total area in which opposing armies face each other
b.  the lateral space in which a military unit or formation is operatingto advance on a broad front
c. the direction in which troops are facing when in a formed line
8. (Earth Sciences / Physical Geography) Meteorol the dividing line or plane between two air masses or water masses of different origins and having different characteristics See also You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Logint9. outward aspect or bearing, as when dealing with a situation ]a bold front
10. assurance, overconfidence, or effrontery
11. Informal a business or other activity serving as a respectable cover for another, usually criminal, organization
12. Chiefly US a nominal leader of an organization, etc., who lacks real power or authority; figurehead
13. Informal outward appearance of rank or wealth
14.a particular field of activity involving some kind of struggleon the wages front
15. a group of people with a common goal
[size=0pt]a national liberation front
16. (Clothing & Fashion) a false shirt front; a dicky17. (Life Sciences & Allied Applications / Anatomy) Archaic the forehead or the face

Also Jesus used strong language in speaking against the religious leaders of his day.  I think the writers and translators made sure the language of the New Testament was formal and sanatized.  He once drove the money-changers out of the temple with whips and overturned their tables. Who knows he may have been yelling.  In the Old Testament it says God got angry quite a few times, and then many heads rolled.  Anger for selfish reasons is wrong, but in standing for injustice it is right.

BeTheChange  [/size]
I always have been and always will be about showing love....but my 'interpretation' of that doesn't include letting people walk all over you....or those you care about.

'Doormats', IMO, should be kept outside.

Absolutely true!

SEHF, your turtle is growing and looking a lot scarier!  Next he will be:

Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 04:22:35 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

I feel more like this fella at times.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
I feel more like this fella at times.

:lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

@ sarahli, btw wasnt being facetious. may have sounded that way, but can assure was being genuine. my husband had never heard of the term 'your on notice'

i think its an expression originally from the armed forces. my husband cole had never heard of it.

No problem, I understand what Bec meant now.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

suspicious mind

how can this site have been around so long and not have been noticed before now?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
how can this site have been around so long and not have been noticed before now?  :?
But I know about this site for a while. It has been noticed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
Wow, just came back on the forum today and I am so overwhelmed... anyway usually when people do they they are envious or bored or even have low self esteem.

Someone who talks like that needs to get a dictionary and look up so wholesome words, it's disgusting to hear and look at. We should be all on here for the same reason but some just want to divide anyway they can.

Edit:I just read in the comments that they posted last week, so they are still on here, is there anyway to get rid of the person(s)?

I feel like I'm in the movie Cluedo, where you have to watch everyone because you don't know who the culprit is.
Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 04:25:05 AM by use_your_illusion
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

Tink

Contrary to the oogly statement on that shill of a board, I do have lots of nice things to say about people on here! Was rather in shock that someone was taking potshots at me, oh, wow!  :-[ Thanks to the person who PMed me, told me about this.

I'm obviously in great company here! Just because I think differently, love to debate, doesn't mean I don't love you. Actually, it means that I'm comfortable enough to give you my differing point of view, and have been appreciative that Souza has been open-minded enough to let me stay.

LOVE you all!  rr/
 bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Souza i appologise in advance for this outspoken post :0) ... WTF is up with you people??? why have some GOT to cause mayhem? huh? ... I come here every day to relax, mix with like minded people, who like me have one thing in common .. Michael and his legacy to make this world a better place .... the few that do cause aggrivation i say what a fine example as ambassadors for Michaels legacy you truley are ..... im not trying to offend anyone but i always get a little freaky when i read these admin posts .... after nearly 3 years here i REALLY dont want to see this forum pulled down and one day Souza IS going to say enough is enough .... I for one dont want to see that happen. We are already slandered by most groups for being beLIEvers if this forum was to go some of us would be truley lost .... i know for fact that there has been times when i have felt so lonley and made to feel a freak for believing in the hoax!!! here i feel normal and supported and feel normal :0)
I appologise from the bottom of my heart if i have offended, that was not my intention,
Love and light to you all
Zaney :0)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~*~*Shoot for the Moon ~ Even if you miss you land among the Stars*~*~
We only live once. Since we are given the gift of life, it should be a persistent endeavour to immortalize ourselves, no matter what field of endeavour we choose\' .. Michael Jackson
Michael to me your not an icon nor a superstar .. your just a boy that this girl fell in love with a very long time ago.

To the blog authors & their "anonymous" puppet commentators:

It's really a shame .... 4 words----> GET. THE. FUQ. OUT.

DANG!!!! Well it only took a week to get up to speed on this thread!!! Let me say it would have been an affront to miss this display of eloquence from Mr. Front!  lolol/  /bravo/

Front, I am such an easygoing laid back accepting person but this just FIRES ME UP!!! Woooo! Love it!  I agree with Souza... I need to license out your brain! hahaha

To all involved:  Keep the integrity of the board.... Stay positive... stay pure.... don't let the negativity permeate your soul.... stay humble... remember MJ's words (which happen to go right along with God's word)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFWZ8Dzg9DM[/youtube]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions