Re: TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)
November 06, 2012, 07:51:49 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Indeed, remember how everyone who ever worked with him remarks about how 'hands-on' MJ is with all his work.

True...but it seems there are exceptions.  If we are to believe what was said in the Bad25 docu, and funny enough about Liberian Girl....Mike didn't even want to be there.  He had to be convinced to even make an appearance (i.e. he was NOT on the set directing nor behind the 'actual' camera while they were filming).  He agreed to show up to shoot that one scene with him behind a camera....and did so while the car engine was still running lol....he was in and out as fast as he could be.  From what I've read, he was involved in the editing of the footage afterwards.

Yet, Liberian Girl HAS been a background theme throughout this whole thing....and the 'illusion' of it, is that he WAS there shooting the whole thing but really wasn't.  Maybe, with the hoax, it's been the reverse?

... I'm not even sure that the levels (especially Level 7) were ever meant to lead us to answers....perhaps they were meant to fine-tune our questions/methods.

Some of both. 

I think we've done a great job of the latter...hopefully the former will soon come through.

Time's a tickin'  :icon_albino:

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

Andrea

November 06, 2012, 08:32:43 AM

........ At this point, I’m going to give you a couple of real good pointers, which should help you as we go through this final level.  Start with the fewest people possible in on it, which would actually be zero and no hoax (MJ really died); and then work backwards from that point—changing nothing from the no hoax scenario, except what is NEEDED to be changed in order to accomplish the hoax. I already gave you an example with the ambulance: if MJ really died, then the ambulance came to Carolwood and went to UCLA on June 25, 2009.  Don’t change that for the hoax, unless there is a need for it to happen on a different day.  And use this same principle, in putting all the pieces together.

Following on from the ambulance example, and not changing anything unless it was needed to accomplish the hoax - here I am still, coming to the conclusion that MJ went in that ambulance to UCLA - only thing changed from the no-hoax scenario is that he wasn't dead! And that didn't matter because paramedics and key hospital staff must have been in on it anyway, and an alive MJ who can play dead if needs be is far less risky than dummies, corpses etc  and all the problems of getting hold of and disposing of that they bring.

I'm sorry TS, convince me otherwise!

Yep, I agree!  MJ was there.  The same people had to be in on it anyways and the key hospital people would've been expecting him and had the area he arrived at cleared of anybody who didn't need to be there.  The fire alarm was pulled and reports that MJ had gone into cardiac arrest had been published which created the crowds and chaos in the streets outside the hospital.  There was so much going on that it would be relatively easy for MJ to carry out his plan.  There are too many factors involved with MJ flying away that morning and I don't think he would want to miss the action - it's his hoax afterall and what better way to trick everyone then to do it right in front of their eyes.  The only thing I'm not sure of is if he was on the stretcher or around it.
Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 08:36:34 AM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 06, 2012, 10:17:45 AM
I guess I’m not that convincible  :icon_e_confused: that MJ was there then or even that he ever came back to Carolwood at all after that last rehearsal.  If he had eaten his prepared soup from the night before, which Kai admitted had not been touched I might be a little swayed. Neither did he drink his breakfast juices with the children.  But I’m still listening with an open mind.  :smiley_abuv:

Speaking of Kai, there was an interview she did with the Today Show where she said that Murray ran into the kitchen screaming to go get Prince and security.  However, in her court testimony to Brazil, I believe, she first said that Murray did enter the kitchen, screaming, etc.  Then she later changes that testimony & says that he never came all the way down the stairs but leaned over the rails demanding she get Prince and Security.  So did he come into the kitchen or did he stop & lean over the rail?  Just an observation that might not amount to a hill of beans, but I remember it vividly.  Would it make any difference where Murray was when he called out or not? I don’t know.  It’s just a discrepancy that stays in my mind.
Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 10:20:49 AM by hesouttamylife
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
November 06, 2012, 11:24:49 AM
I guess I’m not that convincible  :icon_e_confused: that MJ was there then or even that he ever came back to Carolwood at all after that last rehearsal.  If he had eaten his prepared soup from the night before, which Kai admitted had not been touched I might be a little swayed. Neither did he drink his breakfast juices with the children.  But I’m still listening with an open mind.  :smiley_abuv:

Speaking of Kai, there was an interview she did with the Today Show where she said that Murray ran into the kitchen screaming to go get Prince and security.  However, in her court testimony to Brazil, I believe, she first said that Murray did enter the kitchen, screaming, etc.  Then she later changes that testimony & says that he never came all the way down the stairs but leaned over the rails demanding she get Prince and Security.  So did he come into the kitchen or did he stop & lean over the rail?  Just an observation that might not amount to a hill of beans, but I remember it vividly.  Would it make any difference where Murray was when he called out or not? I don’t know.  It’s just a discrepancy that stays in my mind.

Me neither! I "ran with" the sting court N real cadaver theory... lmao, I even have CONVINCED in my username.  :icon_e_wink:

:judge-smiley:  :icon_geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

November 06, 2012, 11:46:52 AM
... Which means that the court was BOTH hoax court, and sting court!  (Ooops, did I spill the beans?)

Of course that concept is not entirely new; several have already mentioned it.  But I'm wanting to put this conclusion on a more solid basis, than has been done before, in order to complete Level 7 solidly.

:compute:

Ok, so in order to work out who or what is the subject of this possible sting, I think we should be looking more closely, as TS suggested in another post from his marathon session, at 'what is not alleged' in court - the parts that didn't relate directly to MJ's 'manslaughter' and June 25th and could therefore be 'real'.

For starters, what about the ease with which Murray was apparently able to obtain excessive quantities of drugs, even having them delivered to a private home, not even a medical address?

Have to go to work now, but maybe others would like to expand the list of 'what is not alleged' and help TS get this level wrapped up!

Remember, Propofol isn't a drug; it isn't controlled, it isn't a narcotic, and it isn't illegal to obtain, have, use, or distribute. It's an anesthetic, and it is considered medical supply, just like gloves, needles, syringes, catheters, saline, sutures, etc.

Murray was charged with one count of involuntary mans.laughter because there was simply nothing else to charge him with. That includes his use and possession of Propofol, which was not disputed.

TS has already admitted this is a sting on the media and the fans. I see no evidence as of yet to conclude there are other subjects or persons being targeted as an additional sting. And the hour grows late.

I'm pretty sure WE prevent entrapment being claimed by both the media and the fans upon bamsday. Just us being here, laying out our theories and evidence supporting those theories are proof that anyone could figure out the truth in this case if properly motivated.

I think it is that simple because the evidence available thus far suggests as such.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bec

November 06, 2012, 11:49:55 AM
This just posted to MJ's FB account, and seems to be perhaps relevant to what we are doing here:

Michael Jackson
Quote of the Day: "I love experienced people. I love people who are phenomenally talented. I love people who’ve worked so hard and been so courageous and are the leaders in their fields. For me to meet somebody like that and learn from them and share words with them—to me that’s magic. To work together." (Interview Magazine, August 1982)
Like · · Share · 4,885249343 · 9 minutes ago ·
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

November 06, 2012, 12:00:49 PM
Definitely!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

November 06, 2012, 12:23:32 PM
... Which means that the court was BOTH hoax court, and sting court!  (Ooops, did I spill the beans?)

Of course that concept is not entirely new; several have already mentioned it.  But I'm wanting to put this conclusion on a more solid basis, than has been done before, in order to complete Level 7 solidly.

:compute:

Ok, so in order to work out who or what is the subject of this possible sting, I think we should be looking more closely, as TS suggested in another post from his marathon session, at 'what is not alleged' in court - the parts that didn't relate directly to MJ's 'manslaughter' and June 25th and could therefore be 'real'.

For starters, what about the ease with which Murray was apparently able to obtain excessive quantities of drugs, even having them delivered to a private home, not even a medical address?

Have to go to work now, but maybe others would like to expand the list of 'what is not alleged' and help TS get this level wrapped up!

Remember, Propofol isn't a drug; it isn't controlled, it isn't a narcotic, and it isn't illegal to obtain, have, use, or distribute. It's an anesthetic, and it is considered medical supply, just like gloves, needles, syringes, catheters, saline, sutures, etc.

Murray was charged with one count of involuntary mans.laughter because there was simply nothing else to charge him with. That includes his use and possession of Propofol, which was not disputed.

TS has already admitted this is a sting on the media and the fans. I see no evidence as of yet to conclude there are other subjects or persons being targeted as an additional sting. And the hour grows late.

I'm pretty sure WE prevent entrapment being claimed by both the media and the fans upon bamsday. Just us being here, laying out our theories and evidence supporting those theories are proof that anyone could figure out the truth in this case if properly motivated.

I think it is that simple because the evidence available thus far suggests as such.
I remember the initial news reports saying Michael died from an overdose of Demerol and after a few days it was changed to propofol. I vaguely remember some discussion about the change being because Demerol is a controlled substance while propofol isn't. If Murray was giving Michael Demerol in a home setting that would have opened up a can of worms of legalities regarding where and how he obtained the Demerol among other things. I also remember listening to the song Morphine before the change where he sings about Demerol and a heart attack. I was like :o ???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 06, 2012, 12:31:39 PM
Regarding the plane that departed that morning, here’s a link to where it was discussed here briefly last year. 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

paula-c

November 06, 2012, 01:18:11 PM
Regarding the plane that departed that morning, here’s a link to where it was discussed here briefly last year. 

by hesouttamylife » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:44 pm

I thought I was losing it. Thanks for the vote of confidence. When you look back at things concerning Neverland it kindof adds up. The place went unkept for years. When Michael “died” for lack of a better word, there was a lot of disdain surrounding Neverland and Michael and the fans and the community where it’s located. It was in disrepair long enough for people to kind of lose hope that it would ever be what it once was. The neighborhood association was gung ho against anything Michael being there and fans put the possibility on a back burner. It was used for this and that over short spurts. Then we hear of all this concrete being delivered there. But for what? That story died for many. but never for me. Then there were these lavish affairs held and the gates by big shots. The gates had been stripped and the rides, gone. Michael had been erased. Now recently, the gates are back. There is talk of a Michael like venue becoming operational. WTF happened to those neighbors who had all bt sworn off anyting Michael? Did they ove or get bought out? Well low and behold, It is looking quite beautiful and ‘“ALIVE” again  And most fans are of the opinion that Neverland is the absolute LAST PLACE Michael Jackson would ever want to be. It’s perfect.  No one would look for him there because he said he never wanted to go there again. But isn’t that just the way. Michael always had an end to the means. He said it wasn’t home anymore. Possibly until all the bullshit was eradicated, it couldn’t be. I feel that is all about to come to a screeching halt. And guess what, It’s looking more and more like home to me.

Well, maybe Michael said that they would never return to Neverland with some  "purpose"....In the future :icon_geek: :confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

November 06, 2012, 01:57:53 PM
@bec, so you are convinced the sting is ONLY against the media and fans? Could be - but did we need a full blown court case to achieve that? I'm trying to consider other subjects, you understand, in light of TS's recent posts! What did he mean by asking us to consider 'what is not alleged'?

Re: propofol - in light of the catastrophic events apparently resulting from it's uncontrolled, legal acquisition and use - maybe that should be re-assessed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 06, 2012, 04:02:45 PM
@bec, so you are convinced the sting is ONLY against the media and fans? Could be - but did we need a full blown court case to achieve that? I'm trying to consider other subjects, you understand, in light of TS's recent posts! What did he mean by asking us to consider 'what is not alleged'?

Re: propofol - in light of the catastrophic events apparently resulting from it's uncontrolled, legal acquisition and use - maybe that should be re-assessed.

:th_bravo:

Woot woot! Keep goin' curls!   :icon_bounce:
Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 04:08:08 PM by Im_convincedmjalive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

November 06, 2012, 04:14:49 PM

I've been wracking my brain too but apart from watching the entire trial again, I wouldn't know where to begin.  We never really got past TS' sting level because we never came to a consensus as to who the sting would be against.  There were many suggestions that would make sense but it never went beyond that.  If the court case was both a sting and hoax court, then the court people (judge, attorneys) appeared to be in on it.  The judge is a certainty imo, the prosecution too - example - they had the missing "N" in the "pronouced" slide.  The defense - their proximity to Murray would make them in on it... So based on those few observations I would think that if there is a sting, the target is an outside agency/person(s).

Propofol is now a controlled substance, in at least some states, I just did a quick google search.  So something did come of that.
Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 04:15:40 PM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 06, 2012, 04:29:59 PM
Rescue is what the LASD chopper serves for.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpsauI7kX78&feature=related[/youtube]

I just died laughing about the cosy brown porta-potties, delivered to us via AP ...

These early indications almost make SOTT a plausible alias for sneaking in.

:thjajaja121:    :elvis-1405:

lmao! Elvis "died" on the Loo!  :compute:

:Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red    :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 06, 2012, 04:57:48 PM

Oh my foosballs....we can see only 7 of these things  :thjajaja121:
really?  I don't know which is worse, the fact that there are porta-potties in the
picture, or the fact that I just counted them.  I digress.......vino please....BTC, ready the nuts, I mean filberts!

I'm on a roll...jeeze....I can't stop the potty humor...ugh....I am flush out of things to say.....

Blessings...... :fresse:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions