Re: Summary of trial-Day 1 onwards
January 05, 2011, 10:30:59 AM
@Gema.  I totally agree with you.  This is what I was meaning.  The English legal system I understand but when it comes to the US legal system anything can happen.  This was my reason for being sceptical as this would just not happen here.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 05, 2011, 10:33:29 AM
The other thing I'm having difficulty with is Mrs. Jackson and the rest of the family.  I could understand them bringing proceedings to keep the hoax alive but if and when Michael decides to reappear, then they are going to be in really serious trouble.  I guess my question is ..... why would they do this? knowing the consequences.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 05, 2011, 10:35:08 AM
Quote from: "peggy99"
why would they do this? knowing the consequences.

wasn't it because Michael's life was in danger?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

January 05, 2011, 10:35:36 AM
The other thing I'm having difficulty with is Mrs. Jackson and the rest of the family.  I could understand them bringing proceedings to keep the hoax alive but if and when Michael decides to reappear, then they are going to be in really serious trouble.  I guess my question is ..... why would they do this? knowing the consequences.

If Michael ever comes back, the family will play the card of " :o we thought you were dead :o we burried you :o "

La Toya taking things from the home and blaming Grace? for stealing money was also a weird scenario.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

January 05, 2011, 10:37:55 AM
if that is the case, then Michael himself would face prison.  Here in the UK he would be arrested immediately.
Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 10:38:52 AM by peggy99
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 05, 2011, 10:38:22 AM
Day 2-starts at 9.30 west coast time 5.30pm UK time

Updates as and when like I said earlier x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

January 05, 2011, 10:42:00 AM
if that is the case, then Michael himself would face prison.  Here in the UK he would be arrested immediately.

But, if Michael Bams in...Bahrein for example, he won´t be extradited  :D not forced to come back to USA for "faking your death".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

nWo

January 05, 2011, 10:46:56 AM
I've always been one to say that is Murray goes to jail, Michael is realy gone. I know it is too early to call but I feel that Murray has a very hard case to fight. I want Michael Jackson to be alive just as anyone here but the fact is, is that we still do not know what happened on June 25th, 2009. Sure we may have numerology and we might have TS redirects and such but the fact is, is that this whole Hoax is just a theory.

I will continue to keep the faith but hearing how the children were crying for their father while he was being recussatated is so heart breaking and reminds me of my grandfather's last moments in the hospital.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 05, 2011, 11:14:41 AM
Quote from: "nWo"
I will continue to keep the faith but hearing how the children were crying for their father while he was being recussatated is so heart breaking and reminds me of my grandfather's last moments in the hospital.

But then you have to recall the memorial,FL funeral and other apperances the children made not so long after that day and look at their behaviour,lack of emotion-Prince chewing gum and looking bored,no tears,I am not saying in any way they are cold hearted they are beautiful children and ADORE their father...but that is the point,it would have been impossible to sit and look at a box containing your dad at that young age and not even shed a tear or look sad or mortified that life will never be the same.I mean....it is your daddys funeral,1 tear?
I would have struggled,broke down,and not really have been able to make any sort of speech and I am double their age.It would be my dad...irreplacable and heart breaking to sit through.
Those children did not look heartbroken to me,and i'm sorry to sound harsh but they didn't,they looked bored and then glad it was over with/everyone smiling on the stage at the end.
Michael is their whole world,and has been since the minute they entered this world so to see that on June 25th and then seem so bored during the staples memorial is not fitting IMO.They also got sent away on vacation to Hawaii which I found strange.
I have said since the day I believed that the children give it away,and my opinion hasn't changed.
I went to a funeral a few weeks after that myself of a close family member and it couldn't of been further from what I saw from Michael's family at his.The thought of never seeing him again,having him at parties,on photos,at any sort of point in my life from that day on was truly heart breaking and probably the saddest moment of my life.

It's only day 2,everyone needs to look back and remember what's come before this point in time.Michael needs you,an army needs strength and belief...
Don't break ranks just yet :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 05, 2011, 11:37:57 AM
@Gema.  Good point about Bahrain  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

January 05, 2011, 11:48:01 AM
After reading this i'm almost sure that even if Michael is alive he will not come back, this is not a joke, my faith is weakened :cry: , i don't know, maybe we have gone too far, it's really frustrating, may God help us to reach out to the truth
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

January 05, 2011, 11:54:14 AM
Some say Michael fars for his life and faked his death because of this....but why all the clues ? If i was in real danger and had to fake my life i make it real looking, without any doubt. He could make it, but he makes it his way  ;)

I don't know the US justice and the usual procedure.

I wonder why this long preliminary hearing before it goes to the trial. Was it the same at the trial 2005 with Michael ?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I read Kenny has spoken under oath....is this practice in that hearings ? I don't think so...

They where at court houses, but not allways the same...so it looks like the legal systems are involved and they use a grey zone....not a real trial, only a hearing, one after the other....maybee not illegal, but looking real for most of the ppl......but not for us  :lol:

Why are allways Katherine Jackson and other family members there ? They are not withness and if Michael would be rearly dead and Murray was guilty, it was such a great stress to look in the eyes of Murray...but they are laughing.....when i would have lost someone i love and i saw the one who could be guilty for the dead, i can't stand this...i would cry and break down....it all come up every time again, with every new hearing date.
How can Katherine stand this in her age ?
They where there in 2005 to support Michael and stabilize him, but here ? I would only hurt if it was real.

It was so obvious what they told us.....Murray don't know how to perfom CPR ????? :lol:  The most naive guy would see that it can't be ! Every nurse could it make, here every car driver had to learn it to get a drivers licens...i had learned it in school and many times later refreshed.....it was the most silly thing in that case and it makes me take a deeper look after the 25.June 2009 and i got to learn much about Michael.
I am so sad that i have not much time to read and translate all the interesting treats.... :cry:
Love you all !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 05, 2011, 11:57:19 AM
Dr conrad murray is a sick joke.
come on,it's kind of funny when u think about:
CPR On a BED, giving CPR with only ONE hand and asking if someone knows CPR(I wonder what he got his medical degree, oh I know in a toy machine)
*omg* this is too much, what is this??it has to be a joke (a hoax).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love lives forever~

MJonmind

January 05, 2011, 12:12:47 PM
Thanks Sinderella for posting this and further summaries for us to examine.If we are firmly convinced Michael is alive by the many proofs we have found this 18 months, then we can enjoy the show as perfected art at its finest. MJ is a master and as usual has hired the best to work with him. A good movie leaves you glued to the end, not able to guess how it will go. Besides art he is showing the failure of the justice sytem for so many (he included in 2005), and human nature in judging before the evidence is in. I believe this case will be unprecidented, and even when MJ BAMS I don't think he would be arrested like everyone believes. I believe everything has been taken care of. I've never been so not afraid in my whole life. Let's love and support MJ and each other throughout this adventure!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

January 05, 2011, 12:16:18 PM
Great to have an update thread Sinderella, I will make this a global announcement so it will be easier to find.

I don't get why people loose faith that quickly. Of course this story is ridiculous, of course Murray seems to be a murderer. People are condemning him without there even being a body, without there being a believable story and because people say things the media reports, this people believe it. This is a statement because the same happened to Michael. During the 2005 trial Michael's own staff (household, bodyguards) sold FAKE stories to the media. People tend to believe stories like that because they come from people close to him. That doesn't mean they are true. Even after he was acquitted of ALL charges, people still saw him as a child molestor, so the legal system worked, yet the people can't seem to understand, think and research before they judge. That is not only a problem in the US or in Mike's case, but a world wide problem. I believe that this case is designed as a wake-up call. Michael is clearly alive. Who says Paris cried her eyes out? A bodyguard? Like Mike's bodyguards back in 2005 were saying he did inappropriate things to children?

Don't believe anything you hear just because they come from the in-crowd. Sit back, relax and let the man continue his masterwork. We will not be able to understand anything that happens yet, that is why we have been given that many clues that he never died, so that we will be able to reread the huge archive we built together and keep the faith no matter what happens. I believe that all will be revealed in due time, when Mike thinks it's time. I have complete faith in him and his masterplan and I will keep watchin'. WITH popcorn of course, because this is pretty damn entertaining. If day 1 starts with a cardiologist that doesn't know CPR, I can only imagine what kind of ridiculous stories will follow.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions