Re: Official back & Front thread
September 29, 2011, 09:17:03 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Front must have been speaking 'figuratively' when he said "Exhibit B gonna rock this trial"...cause Exhibit B was 'literally' presented in court yesterday and there was no rocking lol.

With L.O.V.E. always.

I missed the second half of the trial yesterday while taking care of my nieces, what was Exhibit B?
i would like to know this too,what was Exhibit B.i watched most of the trial yesterday and never heard it mentioned.i have noticed most of the evidence is identified by numbers,not letters.maybe they haven't gotten to Exhibit B yet.maybe TS or Front can confirm this. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

paula-c

September 29, 2011, 09:18:26 AM
DEtAiLS
if you blink, you might miss IT…………….

Conrad Murray
Knotty Strategy for
Manslaughter Defense

credits: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 29, 2011, 09:25:04 AM
'Evidence' presented by the DA is marked by numbers (i.e. People's exhibit 1, 2, etc...I think they are up to 25 or 26 now).  The defence 'evidence' is marked with letters (i.e. Exhibit A, B, etc....not sure what happens when they get to Z lol).  The defence is now up to Exhibit E, I think.

If I remember correctly, Exhibit B was either a video clip or a pic of Murray at the hospital on June 25th.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

September 29, 2011, 09:42:20 AM
I need some help please....

Didn't BACK, Front, or TS use the word "Trail" instead of "Trial" in one of their posts?

I say this because on Twitter yesterday I saw this and it reminded me of a comment but I couldn't find it last night.

Reverend Al Sharpton height=48     You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Reverend Al Sharpton      by steamyhotlatin        Going live on the LAST WORD  on MSNBC AT 8 50 pm est. I will discuss Michael Jackson trail.   14 hours ago   Favorite   Retweet  Reply   

I also saw this tweet by Dr Klein yesterday...made me think of the ET connection and LaToya's finger:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Arnold Klein             Don't let t news get  you . . you are loved by many, including  me ..ET(Botox trial)   12 hours ago   Favorite   Retweet  Reply   

Blessings to all this beautiful day. Stay strong for Michael. He needs our love and support.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

paula-c

September 29, 2011, 10:31:46 AM
ELEPHANTS?

A circus?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

September 29, 2011, 10:39:21 AM
"Elephant in the room" is an You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for an obvious truth that is being ignored or goes unaddressed. The idiomatic expression also applies to an obvious problem or risk no one wants to discuss.[1]
It is based on the idea that an You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login in a room would be impossible to overlook; thus, people in the room who pretend the elephant is not there have chosen to avoid dealing with the looming big issue.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

angel

September 29, 2011, 10:45:43 AM

Didn't BACK, Front, or TS use the word "Trail" instead of "Trial" in one of their posts?

I say this because on Twitter yesterday I saw this and it reminded me of a comment but I couldn't find it last night.

Reverend Al Sharpton height=48     You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Reverend Al Sharpton      by steamyhotlatin        Going live on the LAST WORD  on MSNBC AT 8 50 pm est. I will discuss Michael Jackson trail.   14 hours ago   Favorite   Retweet  Reply   

I also saw this tweet by Dr Klein yesterday...made me think of the ET connection and LaToya's finger:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Arnold Klein             Don't let t news get  you . . you are loved by many, including  me ..ET(Botox trial)   12 hours ago   Favorite   Retweet  Reply   

Blessings to all this beautiful day. Stay strong for Michael. He needs our love and support.

TS said this in TIAI August 29.  "This means that we should not expect any BAM before the trail -- and yes, there will be a trial."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 29, 2011, 02:46:13 PM

TS said this in TIAI August 29.  "This means that we should not expect any BAM before the trail -- and yes, there will be a trial."

You are awesome! Thanks :)

The Sharpton? He would definitely know scripture. Naw....?????????

That picture with the broken chair back...interesting.

A Little off topic but I loved that yesterday it was told at the "trail" that MJ did have a skin disease. Today it was discussed how much media outlets entice people to give interviews. Alberto said he received 9-10 offers ranging from 200, 000 to 500, 000, exposing a bigger problem with the media. That is a lot of money. The truth will prevail in the end.

Blessings to each of you.

EDIT: I just realized that Alberto's figures equal 7.
2+5=7
Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 02:50:20 PM by voiceforthesilent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
September 29, 2011, 02:54:52 PM
ELEPHANTS?

A circus?

/bravo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
September 29, 2011, 03:01:03 PM

A Little off topic but I loved that yesterday it was told at the "trail" that MJ did have a skin disease. Today it was discussed how much media outlets entice people to give interviews. Alberto said he received 9-10 offers ranging from 200, 000 to 500, 000, exposing a bigger problem with the media. That is a lot of money. The truth will prevail in the end.

Blessings to each of you.

EDIT: I just realized that Alberto's figures equal 7.
2+5=7

And he didn't take the offers suspicious//
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

September 29, 2011, 09:12:22 PM
"Elephant in the room" is an You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for an obvious truth that is being ignored or goes unaddressed. The idiomatic expression also applies to an obvious problem or risk no one wants to discuss.[1]
It is based on the idea that an You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login in a room would be impossible to overlook; thus, people in the room who pretend the elephant is not there have chosen to avoid dealing with the looming big issue.

Oh blimey, how appropriate!

@Gina: I would like to be notified in PM about this user and his usernames a.s.a.p.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 30, 2011, 02:17:14 AM
Check HLN for DR. Drew interview with Majestic.

I swear on my own life, he almost gave the hoax away.
These are not their direct words:
Majestic: People knew he was worth more dead than alive. And some people do that to themselves.
Dr. Drew: So are you saying this might be the case?....
Majestic; NO NO NO NO! Well I can't say. They don't want me to say what I really want to say.
Dr. Drew: Who is they?
Majestic: The family *takes a drink of water*
Majestic: A lot of people die of some weird reasons *makes twilight theme sound*

And then I was laughing so hard, I couldn't hear the rest. I'll post as soon as it comes on HLN.com with Dr. Drew.

this was brilliant... i also laughed out loud. the sipping of the water - classic!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

September 30, 2011, 02:19:20 AM

it makes you wonder... do the general public actually catch on to these things. or other non believers. cant believe how funny (in want of a better word) some of the placements are. props, pics, interviews, etc..  do people actually NOT see what is happeneing???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
September 30, 2011, 05:46:53 AM
Front ...busy /white flag/ ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

September 30, 2011, 06:15:08 AM
i find it hard to believe that the chef only got paid a thousand dollars a pop for her interviews.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."