MissG

Re: Why are you here?
November 26, 2010, 09:11:43 AM
On June 25th, this came in to my mind. If we all cry at the same time tonight  :)

[youtube:2vjpblt1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj3MfUR35CM[/youtube:2vjpblt1]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MashMike

November 26, 2010, 10:40:19 AM
I had some doubts about his "death" when i saw the memorial, i'll regularly visit this forum until we find out what really happened that day, then i'll find some closure and move on
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

November 26, 2010, 10:44:46 AM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Alot of reasons why I'm still here.  I will see this to the end.  I felt uncomfortable watching TII, and found that some of MJ's movements were a little "OFF".  Then theres the 02 annoucement...the list will go on...Marlons speech is filled with clues now that I listent to it....."There was this older gentleman, with short afro hair, buck crooked teeth, "I know your walk, your body language regardless of your makeup....and those shoes didn't help."  Michael wore the same shoes where ever we went...but I guess that was his way of staying grounded"  "What we take for granted"

The 02 guy certainly wore different shoes that day, and he had a strange strut in his walk.!!

Again: Different noses! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 26, 2010, 12:03:43 PM
On June 25th last year my life changed forever !Until this March i believed that he's no longer with us...i knew about the hoax videos , about this forum, but i was afraid to read anything, i don't know why.I had my doubts, but i was saying to myself, no...he can't be alive, how did he do it ,and why ? I started to find out a lot about him in the next few months and one day i watched a few videos and i joined twitter where i met a lot of lovely people that opened my eyes.Now I'm a strong believer and I'm waiting for Michael's return.I know he is alive, there are so many things that convinced me.You just have to open your heart and mind and you will see the truth.I love you MJ ! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'll be forever searching for your love .I love you Michael

bec

November 26, 2010, 12:08:45 PM
Quote from: "AgentBJ"
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Alot of reasons why I'm still here.  I will see this to the end.  I felt uncomfortable watching TII, and found that some of MJ's movements were a little "OFF".  Then theres the 02 annoucement...the list will go on...Marlons speech is filled with clues now that I listent to it....."There was this older gentleman, with short afro hair, buck crooked teeth, "I know your walk, your body language regardless of your makeup....and those shoes didn't help."  Michael wore the same shoes where ever we went...but I guess that was his way of staying grounded"  "What we take for granted"

The 02 guy certainly wore different shoes that day, and he had a strange strut in his walk.!!

Again: Different noses! :)

Food for thought: If you want to deceive someone or a group of someones with a disguise, you seek to replicate the original as closely as possible... not just facial features but also mannerisms, body language, speech patterns, dress, and walk.

;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

trubluTopic starter

November 26, 2010, 12:36:19 PM
Also I think a lot of doubt was created because it was all over the news that they didn't even think Michael would go through with the O2 concerts and that he would find a way to get out of it...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 27, 2010, 01:23:50 AM
I read first announcement MJ had taken to hospital at work and for some unknown reason my reaction was 'No, BS, again another lie, fiction about Michael". Then I was checking news every 10 min and read he passed. Something inside me was still saying "Not true, it is a game, not possible, they will say it was mistake, etc.". Can't explain why. Then was carefully watching all news every day. My attention was catching that every single time news was telling more story that sound big time BS to me, anything they say would create more questions with no answers.  Then I was searching on the internet confederates, any source that would prove that Michael is not dead. I found first hoax videos on youtube, then wordpress, Kassandra who claimed to be MJ's messanger, then this site. I'll be here until we find all answers on questions that are still shady & unanswered or until MJ returns, whichever comes first.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

November 27, 2010, 01:38:22 AM
I was so depressed about MJ's death, I cried everyday, all day until like December 2009. I started looking up stuff about the hoax in late June/early July. But my friends were telling me not to, that I just want to believe he's alive to make myself feel better. Then in October or something i went back to the hoax, I was lurking on the MJkit forum, and then I joined this one in December. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

November 27, 2010, 03:11:55 AM
I used to be a strong believer (and a member of this forum), but then I realized that what I'm looking for might not be there at all. I left the site, but with everything that was going on with the album made, it me come back - because this community is a force when it comes to seeking justice and truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 27, 2010, 10:47:14 AM
Quote from: "loyalfan"
this may sound a little weird.but when they announced about micheal.................a voice in my head said.."no its not true dont worry"......................odd you may say.................BUT. over 25 years ago........................as i came down stairs one morning,and went to go into my lounge...............as i put my hand on the door handle......................a voice said .quite clearly to me .....YOU ARE NOT GOING TO LIKE WHAT YOU FIND.BUT I AM HERE FOR YOU"....................a cold breeze surrounded me.and as i entered the room .i found my husband had committed suicide............................SO YES..........I NOW LISTEN TO WHAT I HEAR........... xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlove to all

I am so sorry for your loss ... my heart pours out for you

much love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 27, 2010, 11:04:06 AM
I thought MJ was dead until jan-feb.  I bought TII and was amazed that there was no RIP .. no In Loving Memory ... NOTHING ! At first I felt hurt ... how can they not write that on his last piece of work.  Then it hit me.... He must be alive. I went straight to my computer and found this site.

I would like to say that even when I truly thought he was gone, that memorial did not sit right with me. Something was very "off". I was prepared to cry through the whole thing. NOTHING ... Not even Paris`s little speech and crying moved me at all. I was afraid I was turning stone cold. But now I know why ;=)

Thanks to everyone sharing on this site :=)

much love to you all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

November 27, 2010, 11:04:24 AM
Quote from: "Sanity"
I used to be a strong believer (and a member of this forum), but then I realized that what I'm looking for might not be there at all. I left the site, but with everything that was going on with the album made, it me come back - because this community is a force when it comes to seeking justice and truth.
Glad you're back. We left the light on for you  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

November 27, 2010, 12:23:15 PM
Welcome Back Sanity (I just wanted to say that seems to be the motto of the day!) :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

November 27, 2010, 06:56:02 PM

The short answer:   I was called.  Spiritually called to be here.

What I tell my friends:  No body + No arrest = No death.

Longer version:  I mourned hard, but couldn't reconcile the carelessness of a propofol induced sleep with MJ's love for God and his children.  I could not reconcile the clarity of thought and vision he shared during interviews with Geraldo, Jesse Jackson, his speeches including at his 45th b-day -  or the personal home videos that started to populate youtube, interviews with true friends, etc.   with this image of a drug addicted, financially crushed, peter pan man/child who wasn't in touch with reality or in control of his life.  His greatest legacy, his children, with their poise and self-awareness shattered that limp media image as well.

This cogntive dissonance wrestled me away from mourning to questions after questions about the "facts" surrounding his "death."  So many coincidences and nothing added up. I started compiling hundreds of pages of material.  Oh, and the O2 guy...  and then I heard my inner voice say: "is Michael really dead?"
I typed this question into the search engine imagining that I would read essays from mourners who asked the same questions without any substantial answers except how to get through our grief.   I remember that it was a very surreal, out-of-body feeling I had when I typed that question into my search engine almost like I hadn't plan to type it in.   I'm sure I did not think I'd be lead to a hoax site, (the site before this one.)  

And, the rest is our ongoing, complicated, wonderfully adventurous HIStory...

What a ride that has very fundamentally and unspeakably changed my life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 28, 2010, 02:42:06 AM
As many others have said, I too just had a "feeling" that something was not quite right with the Memorial and all the videos in those first days/weeks..a lot of people expressed the same thing at the time..and then more and more information poured onto the web, with what seemed like "clues" and "leads"  and "misdirections" from all angles. :?  .People who all seemed connected somehow with MJ..TV presenters, relatives,friends, photographers,lawyers,film makers, entertainers,musicians etc.. and the list goes on...and I found myself feeling uneasy and really wanting  to research further and further to get to the truth, one way or another, for as long as it would take. It has been 17 months now and I feel that he is still around, somewhere. I have seen hours of youtube  and have read pages of text and descriptions. I will continue to research, and I feel that 2011 will be very interesting ,e.g. Cirque du Soleil and music releases in the works, as well as all the games and entertainment items. I still don't know much really.. and I still have respect, and admiration for that caring,gifted man.. and my wish for him is as it always has been . Happiness, Health, Peace  and Love. He has given his all to us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions